57 ~ they're coming (Important A/N)

- IMPORTANT A/N -

Hey guys!

So, I need your guys help! It's very important :)

So I have 2 ideas for this book and I need your guys  help. On my Instagram the 2 options tied so I thought I'll ask it here as well!

We have these 2 options:

1. Y/N goes with Harry and Hermione and finds out who her parents are but she'll go to them after the war.

This can lead to the fact that you'll see Draco a lot later. But, it will give me more chapters to write.

2. Y/N doesn't want to have anything to do with the dangers of the war (at the start) and she goes out to look for her parents and to look who she is.

This, however, can lead to a writer's block.. if I don't think it out. It can lead to slow updates and It can lead to less chapters and a mediocre quality. I'm only warning you guys, not preferring. I'm just going to be honest. I wrote a book, filthy death eaters 2, that didn't follow a storyline and I gave that up pretty quickly.  It does mean that you'll see Draco sooner!

Again I don't prefer 1 or 2. It's just that I try to warn you guys. Just comment which option you want!

Thank you and enjoy the chapter!

~

So that's it. It's basically the choice if you want to follow the movie or find out things about your parents.

There was a knock on the door and then it opened. Ron came in and closed the door. You looked at him.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'Yeah.. I'm fine.'

He walked over to you and sat down besides you. He looked at the letter your were holding. You handed it to him. He unfolded it and read it.

'I can't believe Dumbledore kept this from me.' You sighed. 'Who knows what they might be like..  what other family I have.'

Ron lowered the letter.

'They have the same names as your guardians... that's pretty odd.'

'Everything has an explanation.. And yet I'm pretty scared to open the other envelopes. What if I don't like my other life?' You asked while looking at him.

Ron pulled you against him and hugged you. You hugged him back and sighed.

'You have to open it when you're ready. If that isn't right now.. then that isn't right now. I'm sure Dumbeldore wanted to protect you. Maybe you were never meant to get back to Hogwarts.. we can never answer those questions. But we will eventually find out who your parents are. And I'm sure that when you're ready, you'll be happier then ever. These things just take time... besides.. I think we have other things to focus on.'

'Maybe you're right.. I just.. want to know some thing, you know.. I just want to know why they send me away. Why the couldn't have my grow up at Hogwarts. Why they asked everyone to keep it a secret. Why so many peolpe know my last name. I just want to know who they are. I don't even know if I know who I am.'

You grabbed the letter from Rons hand and got up. You grabbed the other envelopes and put them on the floor besides your bed.

'It's all too much right now.' You sighed.

Ron had no idea how to help you. He just tried to be there for you. Everyone was struggling. He couldn't help but worry about you though.

'It's fine for now.. if you can't deal with if then it's fine.'