Half a year on wattpad (face reveal)

Oké, you guys ready for this? You guys ready to see who's so crazy to spend half a year writing books about her celebrity crush? Yes? You sure? 100%? Okay I'll stop.

So yes, I'm on wattpad for half a year! I know this isn't that long but I am so proud of what this account has become. I've been able to share my Fandom where other people don't understand why I loved Draco or even Harry Potter. You guys have been like my biggest support in my Fandom. I can't thank you guys enough, you all mean a lot to me even though you guys don't know me and you might think I'm crazy for saying this but okay. You guys have helped me through stress and other thing just by commenting, voting or even only reading. I love you guys

So today was the day that my friend came towards me saying: there are lots of books of Draco online of this app of wattpad and some are about Draco falling in love with the reader so you read Your Name or Y/N and you all the time.

So I logged on and started writing... who remembers? SECRETS! Yes that's true. Secrets. It still isn't done yet but I know where I want to go with it so I'll finish it one day.

When I was half way the amazing Filthy death eaters came into existence. I'm so proud of that book unbelievable. 90 chapters and so many reads. It wasn't just a book it became a small community where I got to know most of you guys and had great conversations and laughs about comments!

Then I started a one shot book that is also doing well seeing the amount of requests I got. And then broken which is going very very well right now!

I'm at 400+ followers and my account keeps growing which makes me very proud. I've made friends on this app! Don't be scared to ask me to read your book or ask me to help you or just chat with me! I don't care at all I'd love to get to know all of you! Again, I can't thank you guys enough! Sometimes your comments make my day. I still can't believe that sometimes people message me saying how fan they are, this is not to brag, but they just amaze me. Something inside me can't believe that people actually read what I write and like it.

Before I show myself, here are some questions for you guys:

What made you come to my account?

What book did/do you enjoy the most?

Well, enough, here I am!

I'm the girl by the way xD

That's me,

That's me,

I'm Manon van Duijnhoven, almost 16 years old (the 5th of march) and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm in my fourth year of my bilingual education on the HAVO which is like a level of education in the Netherlands. (This immediately answered the question of: purpl3man1ac who asked me this via Instagram)

(My Instagram is dracoxreader xD)

I have a twin sister and a lot of brothers so I'm not going to explain all of that! I've been a Potter head for quite some time now and I love Tom felton and Draco Malfoy.

My favorite colour is green and I'm a proud Slytherin, ask pottermore xD. I've seen all the movies for like a thousand times and still manage the cry at every death scene.

My top ten favorite characters? (From my friend Iva)

1. Draco Malfoy
2. Fred and George Weasley (count then as one because they are so alike and always together)
3. Neville Longbottom
4. Severus Snape
5. Harry Potter
6. Hermione Granger
7. Ron Weasley
8. Albus Dumbledore
9. Dobby
10. Sirius black

SilenceQ: if you could change one thing about the Harry Potter series, what would it be?

Well, since I'm such a big fan of Draco, I wish that his character would be explained more and his behavior (especially in the movies)

alway.alina._ (on instagram): how did you become so good at writing?

First of all, thank you for the compliment 💚

You guys don't want to know how much I've struggled. I hate spelling and sometimes I just wasn't creative. I have like tons of notes with chapters of like 200 words where I started of with and I was just to ashamed to publish them because they were so short. So started giving myself a maximum, since I write all my stories in my notebook on my phone.

Also when it comes to creativity... I have no idea. I've always been interested in the dark side and the death eaters so that was Filthy death eaters. With the one shots I write what other people ask me and secrets was just suddenly there... broken is basically following the storyline and adding small twists and extra scenes.

Tips for you if you want: I used to look up tons of synonyms for words because else it would be boring. Make sure to have a lot of things happening in your story, but not to much! Write because you want to. I wanted to write these books, I also write them for you guys but writing is also a form of relaxing for me! Just making people happy!

What's the best thing about wattpad? (Friend from school who didn't want me to write her name for some reason):

Sharing my Fandom and creativity, meeting people who do understand my love for Harry Potter.  Around me there aren't much potterheads, especially not Slytherins. Also the contact with people, to message them and have that little bit of positivity every day!

gabrielle_hewitt (on instagram): What would you do if your would be at Hogwarts for one day?

So I want my sorting session to start with. If I follow pottermore I'd be a Slytherin! I'd definitely hang out with Draco of course (trying to get him to like me in one day xD), but I would also love to get to know: Neville, Luna, Harry, Cedric, Ron, Fred, George and Hermione.

After that I would try to get a lesson of every class I can possibly get. Trying out some magic with my wand, making potions, flying brooms.

If I had time left I would love to play quidditch!

SlytherinBeauty1: who would you date if Draco wasn't in Hogwarts?

Neville! He's so cute and he isn't ugly. He starts off as this awkward guy and turns out to be a great hero! I'd date him

EmilyRenee432: What your favorite Harry Potter book / movie?

My favorite Harry Potter movie is Harry Potter 6. Draco is a lot on there and you sort of feel that something is going to happen.

My favorite book is Harry Potter 1. I first saw the movies before buying the books and just seeing J.K Rawlings beautiful writing for the first time and see the differences between the books just got me addicted!

This was my mini Q&A and face reveal, it's the only update for today... sorry. I hope it wasn't disappointing and I hope you guys enjoyed. I will see you guys back in one of my books! Thank you guys so much for reading them! I love you guys,

Bye~