53 ~ We need to talk

The next few weeks were a bit odd for you. Pansy and Draco seemed to spend more time together..  or maybe you just noticed it more..

You decided to do some studying in the library, to get your mind of some things. You sighed. You should worry that much about Pansy. Draco was your boyfriend..  of course he loved you more then he love her.

'There you are.'

You looked up and saw Draco. You passed him a small smile.

'What's up? You've been acting a bit distant.. did I do something?' He asked while sitting down.

'No.. it's nothing dray.'

'Yes it is! Tell me.'

You sighed and closed your book.

'You've been spending more time with Pansy lately.. I know we're keeping this a secret but that doesn't mean I like that. After we told Pansy she was talking to you in the corridor.. the way she placed her hand on your upper leg and she whispered something in your ear.. and at the lake she was laying against you next to the bog tree.. during dinner she was feeding you.. SHE WAS FEEDING YOU.'

'Are you.. jealous?' Draco asked.

'I'm not supposed to feel jealous. You're just giving me a reason to be!'

Draco looked around. There was almost no one else in the library.

'Listen.. I love you Y/N. Pansy is just a friend. You're my one And only. Don't worry okay.'

'Then please stop doing those kind of things. It's not fun Draco. You're constantly flirting with her and she's flirting back. If you want to be with her just tell me.' You sighed while getting up.

You walked away. Draco slowly realised what he had been doing . He sighed and shook his head.

-

The next day you were walking through the corridors, looking for Draco. You never wanted to run away like that. You hadn't seen him since. You didn't want to be a jealous girlfriend.

'Harry!'

Harry had a shocked look on his face.

'Have you seen Draco?' You asked.

'Y-You can find him in the hospital wing..'

'Hospital wing?' You asked.

'I'm so sorry Y/N.. I didn't know-'

You grabbed his tie.

'What..  did you do?' You hissed.

'He can explain that to you Y/N.. all I want you to know is that I'm sorry and-'

You let him go and hurried towards the hospital wing. You almost ran in but quickly slowed down. Draco was awake.. Pansy was sitting besides his hospital bed. Why was she there? She leaned in and kissed the top of his head. She held his hand. Tears came up in your eyes. You didn't even want to know what happened to Draco.

You swallowed and took a few steps back, you bumped against Pomfrey who was holding a tray. The cup that was on there fell and Pansy and Draco both looked into your direction. He saw the hurt in your eyes when you looked at her hand holding his.

You turned around and ran out of the hospital wing. Tears streamed down your face. On your way out you bumped against McGonagall who was walking towards the hospital wing with Snape.

'I'm sorry.' You cried and you immediately ran away.

You didn't know where you wanted to go. You just sat down on the big stairs in front of the great hall. The same place Hermione sat crying during the Yule ball. People passed you but didn't seem to know you or care.

'Y/N..?'

You looked up and saw Ron. He sat down besides you and pulled you against him. You cried on his shoulder.

'What's going on? Calm down.. deep breaths.' Ron said.

You slowly tried to calm down.

'I hate him.' You sobbed softly.

'Who? Do you want to go somewhere a bit more quiet.'

You nodded and Ron got up. You walked with him towards the common room. When you walked inside Hermione and Harry looked at you in worry.

'Y/N.. I'm so sorry I-'

'Harry.. just.. I don't think this has to do with you. I'm going to go with her for a second.'

You took him with you to your dorm. You closed the door and looked around. There was no one.

'I hate Draco.. I hate him! I hate him so so much.' You chocked.

'Why? What's wrong?'

You sighed and sat down on your bed. You explained his everything. About Pansy, about the last few weeks and what just happened.

'I heard that Harry and Draco were in a fight. Harry didn't tell Pansy where Draco was. She must have run into Snape. I hate to tell you this.. but it sounds like he's cheating on you.'

'I know..' You spoke while wiping your eyes.

'You should go talk to him.'

'Why would I? Apparently he made his choice.'

'Maybe he didn't..  You have to hear him out.'

You sighed. You knew he was right. You looked at him and just hugged him.

'Thank you Ron.'

'Any time.' He smiled.

He let you go and decided to give you some space. He walked away. You got up and washed your face. You walked downstairs.

'I'll be right back.' You said and you immediately left.

You walked down the moving stairs and saw Pansy walking away, laughing with friends. You never knew she even had friends until that moment.

You had to hold back. You just wanted to run towards her. Scream at her, hex her, tell her to stay away from Draco.. but no one could know.. if you would do that she might tell everyone you two were dating.

You walked up to the hospital wing. You walked inside and saw Draco. He was laying on the other side of the wall, opposite of a window. A bit of light lit up his face. You walked towards his and Draco opened his eyes and looked at you.

'We need to talk.' You said before grabbing a stool and sitting down besides his bed.