the irwin twins

By fanciest

cause in this story, ashton has a twin, and this is her life now. all rights reserved fanciest—2014 More

the irwin twins≫ 卌•1D
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
not an update, MUST READ
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
New Series
twenty-one
book one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
FREE DINNERDATES WITG THE BOYS IF U READ DIS
twenty-seven

sixteen

1.4K 45 3
By fanciest

"Hey Alli?"

Luke?

"Luke, what are you doing here?" I ask while turning my back in order to face him.

"I don't know, what about you?" He asks in a serious tone first but then chuckles at the end.

I can't help but smile too. "Just enjoying the view" I say and he nods.

"I think I'm doing the same too" he shrugs and we both look at the view of the city. I don't know what it is, the moving cars, the sky high buildings or the different lights that mesmerized the two of us into looking at the scenery. I mean its not yet night, but who knew that the city could also be beautiful during daylight.

I kept looking down even though I could tell Luke was staring at me for a while now. He was pretty tall, I wish I had his height. he was lean, kind and really really nice.

"Hey, do you wanna go walk around the city?" Luke suggests.

"That would be nice but won't you be seen by fans?" I ask, not sure if his suggestion was safe.

"Well there's always a disguise option, so hey why not?" he smiles. He's right. These guy have professionals, this will totally work out.

"Alright then" I approve and we head down to get some disguises.

--

"Who is it?" A voice comes from the inside after we knocked on the door.

"It's Alli" I answer while waiting for the door to be opened.

"Oh hey ssweet cheeks" Cory smiles and takes me in for a hug.

"Hey Cory" I smile back.

"So what're you for?" she asks, wanting to know the main purpose why we knocked on her door.

"Well, we need a little help with some disguises" I send her a I-need-your-help look and at first, she was wondering who was 'We'. I used my eyes to point to Luke and she nods and invites us in.

"So,where are the both of you going?" she asks while heading to her bag to rummage through the costumes she has.

"We wanted to go out, but we couldn't" I breathe.

"Why is that so?"

"Well, Luke could be mobbed by fans since he doesn't have a disguise on" I explain to her and she looks at Luke then nods.

"Well come right over" We follow Cory to where she stood. She grabbed dark outfits, well theye are all black to be exact and one grey shade. She pulls out different bags, with different things inside. This is going to be fun.

--

I went first. We went inside the bathroom. Cory handed me a robe for me to change in. She washed my hair,and judging what she's holding, she's dying my hair red. Well, this is different. After drying it, my head look completely new. Dark blue. This would be quite weird cause my eyebrows are light and might not have a contrast with the hair. Well, its nothing a little make-up cant fix.

Next was my face.

She applied the so called 'Cory's Magical Foundation Routine' which can concealyour face outstandingly, guaranteed, as she proposes. I could tell loads of mascara and black eyeliner was aapplied to my eyes. Luckily a black brown eyebrow pencil was applied to my eyes. And to my surprise, a nose ring was added for some edge.

Now my clothes.

Judging with what she pulled out, we were having a punk look. This is gonna be cool yet weird.

My outfitis made up of a bleached denim vest, a black top, distressed shorts and ripped tights. This was accented with chains and studded accessories. I look at the mirror and completely get shocked at my appearance. This is so weird and sick. I look totally different, like some punk teen. Its pretty cool though.

Now it was Luke's turn. I went out of the bathroom and Luke's eyes went wide, obviously bewildered by the transformation. If I could look back to a minute ago, and compare mine and Luke's reaction, we would find something identical.

"Masterpiece eh?" Cory asks and both of us smile and nod.

"Well glad you like it, but now it's time to create a male version" she smiles and brings Luke in to the bathroom. Well this will take a couple of minutes so I decide to be on my phone.

Luke's Viewpoint

After tons of struggles, mess, fights and different arguements, COry has finally managed to finish my incognito look. She turns my chiar around in order for me to see what I look like. And to my surprise, I wasnt evven able to recognize my own self. My hair was diedblack with a bright red streak in the front. My eyes were lined with, eyeliner I think. And a couple more clip-on piercings were added to my skin. My outfit was full on black, only, it was topped with a light denim jacket for an accent.

I step out of the bathroom and as soon as Alli sees me, I'm pretty sure we mirror in reactions. I mean to be honest, If I was in her rightful place, I would pretty much be the same. Shocked and astouned.

"How's this?" Cory asks from behind then she eyes at what she has done to me.

"This is so cool. I dont think I could even see a little Luke in this. Wow, Cory" Alli claps and she continues to look at me and smiles. I would even do the same thing while looking at her.

"I better not hear anything about you two beeing recognized with those disguises" she warns, but with a work like this, Im confident we wont.

We thank Cory and leave her room. We talk about the amazing transformation done. We decided on changing our accents once talking to someone, and went with American since we are in America. It wasn't that hard at all.

We enter the elevator and press 'L' for lobby and wait. Alli kept talking about how they should jazz up the elevator music so that it would be like a mini disco inside, and it wasnt such a bad idea. Our elevator ride took long since we were at the top portion of the building. Elevators here are super fast and one stop would make your body move, as they say. The elevator came to a stop and as soon as the doors open, someone unexpected showed up.

Ashton and Harry went in and were laughing amongst themselves. Both of our eyes went wide but we knew we had to trust on our disguises and hope that they wont notice. Ashton looks at us and smiles, Harry soon does too.

"Could you press basement?" Harry asks Alli seeing that she was near the buttons. It took her a while to press the button but it was better than acting strange and blowing off our costumes.

"So where are you guys from?" Ashton asks. I just want to hit myself in the head and force myself not to scream.

"Just here in LA" I say trying my best American accent and luckily it worked.

"Oh, well I fell inlove with your city" Harry compliments 'my' city.

"How about you guys? where are you from? Your accents seem unlikely to be American." Alli laughs and her accent is really good, I doubt they would suspect anything with hers.

"I'm from England while he's from Australia" Harry says and we just nod like we dont even know anything about them.

I praised once we finally reached the lobby and as soon as we stepped out, I swear, we both breathed out in relief.

--

We decided to go around the city, window shopping and actual shopping. I unfortunately, bought more things than Alli did. She decided to save the money up so she can use it in something else that was grand. I didnt get what that meant. We went to all sorts of shops. American Blvd. , Topshop, we even went to Macy's. We decided to have our lunch there.

"How about burgers?" I ask. I cant think of anymore kinds of food since I would devour anything at the moment.

"Yeah let's just go with that" She nods and we enter Burger King.

We order two Whoppers and two Pepsi's. Surprisingly, Burger King wasnt that crowded. Most booths were empty and the quiet was enjoyable.

We finish our meals and still go around. We went downtown and walked around to see the Dolby theater and walk ourselves on the Walk of Stars. There were times that we kind of went jumpy but remembering what our outfits were, we had to cancel that thought.

Time passed by and jelly legs were finally made, it was time to go back. We got a cab and drove back to the hotel. We were stuck in the famous LA traffic so we let time passed by with some chatter.

"My feet are killing me" She groans from my side and I laugh.

"Well, that was kind of an exercise" I smile. The whole walk was tiring, not to mention thebags we brought along.

"Im sweating like a cow though. And I know once we get back I'd look like a cow with all this make up smeared oin my face" she rests her head back and covers her face while smiling.

"Dont cover your face. And no you're not a cow. And even though you'd have makeup all over you'd still look pretty" I confess carelessly. That wasnt supposed to come out but It had, I cant do nothing about it.

She stays serious for a while but then laughs.

"You're supposed to be dark and mysterious, sort of. You dont do cheesy" she bickers. I cant help but join her laugh.

"But seriously though, I think you looked pretty cute today, all bad ass" I laugh but her laugh was stronger and louder.

"Bad ass? Really?" she asks disbelievingly.

"Yeah, I mean look at you. Showing skin and I mean talk bout those tights, they're ripped honey. You look so bad-ass" I say in some american girl accent and I couldnt even believe that I just did that. She laughs louder and it makes me smile as well.

"Whatever" She shrugs it away and I just smile at it.

We arrive at the hotel and we split the fee so that we could both pay for it, as she insisted. We ride the elevator up and luckily, on the way up, It was just the two of us.

"I really enjoyed that. Thank you" She looks up and smiles.

"We should do it again sometime"

"Anytime" she replies.

"Anytime? Really?" I ask disbelievingly. I decide to tease her for a while.

"Yeah, anytime. As lons as it doesnt involve long walks and we both know where we're going then, yes, anytime at all" she laughs and I do so too.

The door finally slides open and we proceed to the hallway. I escort her to her room and we both stand outside her door.

"Thanks Alli" I tell her, she spins around and tilts her head to the right a bit, not getting the point.

"What for?"

"For letting me have this time with you. Thanks" I confess with a smile. She smiles too.

"Thanks too" She smiles as she playfully punches my shoulder before going in.

--

i rlly dk with you but this two niggas just had to be lovey dovey. im not that proud with this chapter honestly. and excuse me for any typos, i'll get back onto those very soooooon. pinky swear (:

alluke moments tho.

them feels are real bitch.

continuing to the important detailsss...

omg 2.6k? idk why u guys do this but i love youu so so so fucking much. I know its almost 20 chapters and my updates are slow but thankkkk you guys.

YOU THE MAN!!!!!

please please please vote for this chapter if you want more!

remember rule numero uno: NO VOTE NO UPDATE <3

Comment down below for some thoughts and suggestions, comment cause you can and you will!

Tell me what dou you want in this story, love? fights? drama? , smut? idk with you just commet and vote cos its FREE. my favorite four letter word next to food.

VOTE AND COMMENT and FOLLOW

thanks so much you guys <3 ily

-Mx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...