[✅] play ugly - im youngmin.

By koeuniest

the daily lives of im youngmin and jung chaeyeon. completed: July 5th 2017. More

001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
bonus ㅡ 1.
bonus ㅡ 2
bonus ㅡ 3

012.

754 34 8
By koeuniest

"hello."

"it's me."

"jung chaeyeon, pls."

"what."

"nothing."

"god you are so weird. what do you want?"

"no, i'm just bored so i decided to text you."

"why is it me again, you said you has a lot of friends." she snorted.

"why text the others when i can text you. ;)"

"im youngmin, honestly."

"what."

"you are so gross i'm leaving."

"leaving to my heart? sure."

"kahdjdkf no. i'm tired talking to you like this zz."

"then don't talk to me."

she reads the last message before she turns off her phone, moving to the living room to watch her favorite variety show.

"what an idiot." she shakes her head.

🐦 : mention from @younqmin

@yeoshine: m'lady

@yeoshine: where art thou

@yeoshine: hello

@younqmin: yeogi, red head

@yeoshine: red head who. who are you calling red head here?

@younqmin: um, you? your hair is red though so.

@yeoshine:

@younqmin: oh my god did you dyed your hair black? and why are you pose-ing like that. kahdhdjf.

@yeoshine: what is wrong with my pose. it jjirit jjirit style.

@younqmin: yes ok im youngmin, whatever. anyways, you look good with black hair though.

@yeoshine: did you just compliment me? is the world going to end now? *gasps*

@younqmin: ok ugly head i'm taking back my word

@yeoshine: sike. thank you, m'lady. i'll send you my selcas with my new hair colored to you. you're welcome.

@younqmin: IM YOUNGMIN, DON'T!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
426K 26.9K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...