The dancing queen meet her ki...

By N0nanaxxx

a friendship.....an enemy .....a love story More

introduction
first meeting
leaving with boys?
what ???
why me??
scandal
debut
becoming friends
first love only a dream
one door close another open : part 1
one door close another open : part 2
new babies
hyoyeon 's fan boys
living with a lie: part 1
living with a lie: part 2
meeting my family
scandal
Jessica's leaving (OT9 forever)
what?scandal?
military
Hyoyeon's solo act
eunhyuk is back
sm town without hyohyuk
let's put an end....
snsd ot5?
GIRLS GENERATION
moving with sunny
sm town Halloween
snsd reunion
Running man (gnomeo & Juliet)
We Got Married special
WGM part 1
wgm part 2
wgm part 3
wgm part 4
wgm part 5
wgm part6
wgm part 7
wedding canceled?
final

a new friend or enemy

68 4 2
By N0nanaxxx

like that two years has pasted....and once again the girls started their promotions for the new songs ,first they started shooting their music video (gee)during that time hyoyeon had more time to see eunhyuk since he was already shoot the mv video  ....

at sm practice room

lee:yah edra pale ...lets  continue practice before snsd come for their own practice....

eunhyuk:snsd?they are coming today?

siwon:oo I talked to hyo she said that they will start practicing and then go for filming ....

donghae:you seem happy that you are going to see her...

eunhyuk:yah ...I...(just then the door opened...)

hyo:anioeseo(bow)

lee:yah aren't you early?

hyo:mm nde I have to clean the place before the kids come in ....axxaxa

eunhyuk:kids?why isn't a job of the leader to make sure that is everything ready ?

lee:it is ...where is tae?

hyo:aa she had to  stay behind and wake others up...I tried but they still fall asleep again they got lazy  lately....xaaxa

siwon;then just stay here until we finish ok?

hyo:gree...don't mind me I will start stretching....

lee:edra lets start....(put the music on ,this time eunhyuk did his best to dancing and singing in order to impress hyo but she was wearing earphones and listen to her music ...while she was stretching someone else come in the room)

eunhyuk:hyong ...(close the music)

siwon:anio...may we help you?

onew:a nde anioseo shinee.'s onew immita...I was looking for snsd sunbeniems..

lee:aaa nde anioo...

donghae:well the rest of the girls aren't here yet ...but hyoyeon is ...(pointing at hyo,who hadn't any idea what was happening ...she was in her own world)

onew:nde komsamita....(run towards hyo)

lee;lets continue(put again the music)

eunhyuk was doing ok but he was paying attention to hyo and that boy....not where he was going and dancing...meanwhile hyoyeon was already done from the stretching when she notice someone standing next to her....she took off her earphones and turned up to see who was ...

hyo:oppa biane did I....(look up)onew oppa?(hug him)

eunhyuk:oppa?do they know each other ?

donghae:ooo there is a hug....

onew:gree noona....its been a long time see you...are you ok?

eunhyuk:what the....

siwon:oo so that's hyo's first boyfriend...

eunhyuk:what?you are not serious...(siwon did an yes face)

lee:edra stop talking...and focus..

hyo:nda? I am ok ...how ?wait you were trainer all this time here?

onew:nde...xaxxa....(they continue talking ,about how they were being doing and about their relationship...)

hyo:so you remember our break up?

onew:ooo you?

hyo:gromio....(start imitating him)hyonoshi...I want...to break up with you...I know is not long that we started but I cant I leave...school....neighborhood. Bye....and you left me like that ....axaxxa it was shocking ..

onew:bian noona...is just that time I was moving away ....but that time how you felt about our break up?

hyo:well I wasn't expect that ...but ...if I remember correct we were starting dating because our friends classmates were presior  us to be together...xaxxa ....but when we started dating nothing change between us we were still besties.....we were not like other couples ..so I thought I should tell you to break up and go back being friends...axxa you did it first...

onew:xaxaxa its true ..we were not even hold hands properly xaxaxa....so we are ok?

hyo:kromio...onewshi...(just then....lee stopped the music)

lee:yah eunhyukshi..focus...yah edra cant you keep it up ?you mess every part ....and ndo(point out eunhyuk) fell into everyone around you ..what's wrong with you today?

eunhyuk:i (saw hyo and onew who were watching the situation..)sorry

onew:wow is it like that to be a big star?

hyo:well kinda...you cant keep making mistakes ..but...

onew:isnt hyong ..usually good at dancing?

hyo:nde...is weird...also it is my first time seeing lee so angry with them...

lee:hyo come here ..we finished rehearsing for today but we help you clean this mess we did before the girls come...

hyo:ani oppa is ok I can do it ...you seem tired why don't you go home and rest ?

lee;ani...is ok is something we have to do ...it is our fault for this mess anyway...

onew:i can help too...

hyo:nde...

eunhyuk:hyong  the manager hyong said he will be here any minute...

lee:gree?then ...he will have to wait ....or ...

hyo:oppa go is ok really..(started cleaning up...with onew)

lee:then me eunhyuk ...siwon..donghae

donghae:why us?

lee:you are the ones that were making trouble ....

 Kyuhyun:hyong I and shin will stay with you..

eunhyuk:aa right we have radio show...

lee:then when we done cleaning and get ready hyong will come and get siwon and donghae home and us to the station....(they all started cleaning ...when they finished up hyo thanked them and see them out ...onew went out as well because he needed to meet his members...the suju boys went to the dressing rooms to take bath and change into a new cloths but eunhyuk forgot his bag at the practice room....)

lee:yah eunhyuk boee...?come out already...

eunhyuk:hyong I....will be in a minute downstairs just go and I will meet you there...

kyu:gree...hurry up...

shi:yah solma?

eunhyuk:what?

shin:anii...

when the boys left he went to the practice room just with the towel on him....he was nervous to don't be noticed ....when he enter the room he saw hyoyeon and the girls dancing ...the girls spotted him but hyo continue dancing and singing her part as nothing happen

snsd:anio..oppa(shocked)

hyo:yah boe?why you sto...oppa?(why is he like that ?what happen?she was opening and closing her eyes really quickly .....as she got embarrassed when...)

eunhyuk:i forgot my bag...continue....(got red...why ?)

yuri:oppa you have nice body ...did you worked out?

eunhyuk:ooo...(embarrassed when he saw hyo covering her face )

soo:oppa give me that towel...xaxaxa

hyo:yah ...(punch soo arm..)

eunhyuk:edra I have to leave ..

tae:oppa ande...since when you started walking like that ?
suuny:oppa your bag ....(hide it ,pass it to yoona)

eunhyuk:yah edra...I have to go to the radio station...

yoona:come and get it ...(pass it to tiff)

tiff:not me...(pass it to hyo)

hyo:oppa here you go(she went closer and give it to him...she was blushing )

eunhyuk:oo koumao(he got red ...and when he try to catch the bag their hand meet....like that both of them look each other into their eyes.....)

Jessica:look at that....yah boe....(go and break up their eye contact ...)she is my  baby ...

eunhyuk:ooo I will be late...(ran off the door...)

seo:uniie what was that?

hyo:nothing....

tae:yah that was eyes contact..

tiff:and hand meeting...

soo:and it was like you were both lost in your world...

yuri:solma?

hyo:mm what?

sunny:uniee...do you...

jess:my baby will talk to me first...hyo...

hyo:what are you talking we are just friends....for him ...and I of course....

tiff:aaa you got basted...you like him?

hyo:a bit...woow is it hot in here..?

the girls was screaming ...

tae:edra shhh...hyo you will tell us details at home now lets get moving for the filming...

snsd:nde...

hyo:edra keep it for yourself ok?

seo:uniee always ...(get all in a hug)

the girls before leaving they found out a phone so they took it with them to find the owner....in the van they found out that it was eunhyuk 's so they pass it to hyo to give it to him after their filming....the boys were doing their radio ...everything was going nice ...when they finished ...eunhyuk start searching his bag to find the phone but no view of it...so he asked the others if they have seen it...leeteuk remembered that he took the phone to call the manager before go for bath and he didn't put it in the bag...so the boys decided to go back to sm to pick it

shin:yah eunhyuk ..do you really like hyo?

eunhyuk:nde....and guess what ?she is my dance teacher and first crush....

lee:yah is that girl from the training times who  kangin was crushing too..?

eunhyuk:oo that one....

kyu:so when will you tell her?

eunhyuk:not now she just started her career I don't want to hurry thing up..especially when we are not so close...

shin:i see..(while they were talking hyoyeon arrived at the radio station....she asked around to find eunhyuk but they told her that they already left ....like that hyoyeon was going back at her dorm...)

manager1: edra ....

manager 2:hold up...(the boys tried to hold on in anything they found around them but ...they couldn't avoid being hurt ....they couldn't avoid this car accident ...lee-shin was injured but small ones ,on the other hand eunhyuk hit his head and he was unconscious ...,kyu was also hurt and couldn't move ...the two managers when the accident happen immediately call over for help... also they move eunhyuk and kyu outside the car carefully until the help arrived...in hyoyeon's way back there was police and ambulance ....that were closing her way ...an officer stopped her car ...

officer:miss you cant pass from here ....(shocked when he saw hyo)

hyo:gesoumita but what happen?

officer :well ...there was a car accident....you are the hyoyeon from sm?

hyo:nde...wheo?

officer :well is the suju boys and  their managers who were in the accident ...(someone call him over....)miss close your car and come with us ...we might need your help...

hyo:nde...(she followed the officer)

nurse:sir we have not space for extra persons in the car ...we need someone else to bring you there...

lee:but we cant let them go alone...(crying with shin who was trying to hold up)

hyo:oppa..what happen.....(just then she saw the neckless that leeteuk was holding)?are you guys ok?oppa why you have this?isnt eunhyuk's?

lee;hyo what are you doing here?(I better not tell her about eunhyuk)

shin:can you sent us to the hospital?

hyo;ooo gree...

lee:we will follow you ...

officer :ok then we will come with you so we can clean the road for you  ....

hyoyeon and the boys returned to her car ...hyo started her car ...

hyo:oppa put your seatbelts...

lee:ok now lets go...

shin:hyong they are ok right?

lee:they will ...is my fault for not holding eunhyuk and kyu properly...(hyo heard him and shocked)

hyo:oppa was eunhyuk in the van with you?(why ...why ....please god save him...)

shin:oo nde....(why she is asking about him.??what is going on?)we were at the radio station and then we were hitting back at sm ....to search for eunhyuk's phone...

hyo:i went to the station but I didn't find you so I was hitting back at the dorm when they stopped me and find you ..

lee;wait why you went there?

hyo:aaa oppa forgot his phone ..we find it out so I was going to give it to him...

shin:did you see in it?

hyo:anii..we only saw his contacts ....

lee;thats good..

hyo:what?

lee;we arrived ...hyo koumao for everything ..

hyo:oppa wait ...I will park here ...

shin:you will come with us?

hyo:nde ...I cant let you guys like that ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 2.8K 44
complete :]
3.6K 256 15
'Please don't be in love with someone else'
9.2K 341 27
A love story of two opposite souls let's see how will their love bloom
1K 115 16
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.