The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Pointing Fingers

1.6K 58 5
By trottinghorsess

LOCKS POV

I wake up on the hard floor and see my arm bruised. I turn to the couch and see Butterfly and Daniels girl gone.

"BUTTERFLY! JUSTIN! DANIEL!" I shout I'm frustration. Nothing. I slowly stand up to look around the house and see nobody. I take out my phone and dial Justin's number. It goes straight to voicemail, of course he turned off his phone! I throw a button shirt and my red jacket then walk out the house. I realize it's pitch black out, so I hop on my motorcycle and drive around. Why? I don't know. I need to find my Butterfly and kick Justin so hard in- I cut from my thoughts as a car drives by.

"Where are you?" I whisper to myself. I'm so fucking mad they up and left. I growl and start speeding. Fucking Daniel. I ended the third biggest gang for his ass. But once they took Butterfly, i wasn't fighting for him anymore, I was fighting for my Butterfly. I turn onto the highway and just drive around at this point. I can't be in a house by myself, it drives me mad and the guys know that. I'm so tired and hungry. I pull into a gas station and get a bottled water and granola bar. I just sit in the parking lot.

"Lock?" I hear a voice say. Without seeing who it is I speed off back onto the highway. I don't know where I'm going, I shouldn't even be out. I'm trying so hard not to go to the bar. My phone all the sudden rings and I pull over. Justin? Oh this little bitch. I answer.

"Lock where the fuck are you? You're phone tracker isn't working and-" I cut him off.

"Where am I?! Fuck Justin! You left me at the house while you guys ran off!!" I snap.

"Lock" he signs "I'm sorry okay? Please just meet us at the house..." Justin says silently and I hang up. I speed off to the house in full blown anger at the guys. Especially Daniel. I pull up to the house and turn off the motorcycle and run into the house.

"L-" I cut Justin off by charging at him and wrapping my hands around his throat as I push him into the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUSTIN!" I spit.

"Lock!" the guys shout and try to pull me off. I turn my head and give them a death glare before turning back to Justin.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU INJECT ME WITH? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!" I growl and he chokes.

"L-l-o-ock I-I c-" he pauses and I realize he's turning purple. I throw him into the wall and pick him up by his collar.

"Where. Did. You. Go" I say word for word with anger.

"We took the girls to the hospital because their injuries were bad and we knew you'd freak out, so I injected you with stuff that would pass you out for a few hours" he says and before I could say anything I'm cut off.

"Lock" I hear Butterfly say. I turn to her and I instantly calm down. I run up to her and hug her.

"Are you okay?!" I put my head in the crook of her neck and begin to cry.

"Yes babe I'm okay" she wraps her arms tightly around me and starts crying.

"I'm so so sorry" I saw low.

"It's not your fault" she sniffles. "I'm just glad you're home. We thought something happened to you" she tugs on my shirt. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me.

"I'm okay" I cry into her shoulder. "When I woke up and you were gone from my arms I flipped"

"We're both okay..." she cries. I can tell she wants to stop talking, as do I. I just keep her in my arms in silence.

After a good five minutes we both pull away and I put her down. She sits next to Daniels girl on the couch and I put my hands on the table and look down. Completely stressed.

"Lock..." I hear Daniel say and I turn my head to him, giving him a death glare.

"This is all your fucking fault" I growl and take my hands off the table and face him.

"Come on Lock, you don't mean that" he says low and I walk up to him.

"You put your own girl in danger" I look at him.

"Listen I'm-" I cut him off by pinning him to the ground. The guys beg for me to get off of him but i ignore them.

"YOU left me after Luke's death. YOU knew I was grieving and YOU left me! You knew I needed someone and you left! After a month you decided to come back into my life. I wasn't letting you. I left you too. Wanna know why? BECAUSE AFTER A MONTH OF YOU BEING GONE I WENT INTO DEPRESSION AND YOU WEREN'T THERE BEING THE COMFORTING FRIEND YOU USED TO BE! You hurt me Daniel. Then you call me up seven years year to help you get out of that gang. All the pain I felt hearing your voice... seeing your face. I. Wanted. To. Kill. You" I pick him up by his collar and throw him in a wall.

"Lock stop okay..." Butterfly wraps her arms around me and I put my elbows to the side in confusion. Then I turn around to her and cuff her cheek.

"He hurt me, Butterfly. And now he hurt you and his girl" I say and she looks at me. She puts her hand over mine.

"I'm fine Lock, the past is in the past. He was Luke's friend too, he was also grieving. I'm sure it pained him to see his friends twin brother in front of him. Lock you shouldn't hold grudges" she smiles and I put my forehead on hers.

"I'm going to get the car ready" I kiss her cheek then walk outside to the car. I put my motorcycle in the trunk then turn on the engine of the car to warm it up. I grab a blanket from the trunk and put it the front seat for Butterfly.

"Lock?" I hear Daniels voice. I turn around and lean against the car. "Listen I'm sorry man... i was a clueless eleven year old who never lost a friend. But I lost six that day I left you and the guys and I'm so fucking sorry Lock. It hurt me so much to see you. You reminded me too much of Luke and you still do. The moment I saw you on the news for killing, it hurt me so damn much. I missed you over the years, honestly I did" he looks down.

"I-" I look up then back to him "I don't think I'll ever forgive you for that Daniel. But we can start over"

"Really?!" he says and I nod. He goes to hug me but I push him off.

"Don't fucking touch me" I say with a straight voice and he clears his throat.

"Sorry... I'm gonna go back inside now" he runs in the house and I follow.

"Ready guys?" I say and they nod "Justin come here" I say and he slowly walks towards me.

"Yea?" he says looking nervous.

"I'm sorry I choked you. I was just angry you jabbed me with a needle and left. You'll always be my best friend Justin, just next time don't jab me with a needle or take my Butterfly away" I look at him with remorse.

"Its okay, I understand" he slightly smiles and I pat his shoulder.

"Lets get this show on the road!" I say and look at Daniel. "Goodbye Daniel" I walk outside.

We all get into the car and Butterfly instantly falls asleep as soon as her face hit the blanket. I reach a red light and take a picture of her before the light turns green. She's so adorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...
2.6K 127 78
"The more people you let in,the more chances of them walking out." "I will never walk out on you",Jamie said placing his index finger under my chin a...
136K 2.7K 59
He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on his face. "Remember," he gets closer to my...
13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...