Chapter 1: The Beginning (One...

Autorstwa hopelessromantically

Could have just been a wild night of music and fun, but fate had different plans for Sara and her friends. Wh... Więcej

Chapter 1: The Beginning (One Direction Romance)
Chapter 2: Meet and Greet (One Direction Romance)
Chapter 3: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 4: Hide and Go Seek Anyone?
Chapter 5: A Nice Stroll In The Park
Chapter 6: A Music Store Can Be Romantic
Chapter 7: Everyone Has A Fun Side
Chapter 8: A Little Laugh, A Little Confession, A Little Romance
Chapter 9: Liam? Where Are You?
Chapter 10: Let Your Talent Shine
Chapter 11: You Are Special
Chapter 12: A Perfect Night For Rain
Chapter 13: Wishes Do Come True
Chapter 14: No Good Byes, Only Good Nights.
Chapter 15: I'll Tell You, If You Tell Me
Chapter 16: Sleep is not on my side.
Chapter 17: To Early For Visitors
Chapter 18: Big Crowds Mean Trouble
Chapter 19: Escape Plan
NOTE FROM THE WRITER!!!
Chapter 20: Faking "sickness" Always Works
Chapter 21: Can't Have Any Privacy
Chapter 22: Yes or No?
Chapter 23: Love Can Be Scary
Chapter 24: Did I Make The Right Decision?
Chapter 25: Stubbornness Gets You No Where
Chapter 26: You Okay?
Chapter 27: We're Sorry
Chapter 28: What A Night
Chapter 29: Sleeping...Not Such A Great Idea
Chapter 30: Time To Exercise
Chapter 31: Walk Down Memory Lane
Chapter 32: Embarrassing Night For Louis
Chapter 33: Getting Ready
Chapter 34: Change Of Plans
Chapter 35: Romantic Night By The Water
Chapter 36: A Rose Won't Help Tonight
Chapter 37: The Stars Are Bright Tonight
Chapter 39: I'll Show You How Much I Love You
Chapter 40: Last Supper In Florida
Chapter 41: This Bed Is Comfortable
Chapter 42: The Last Chapter

Chapter 38: Beginning Of Lilly's Future

1.8K 14 5
Autorstwa hopelessromantically

~~~~~~~~~Liam’s Pov~~~~~~~~

I couldn’t sleep at all. Every agonizing minute went by with my brain throbbing and heart aching. I know I shouldn’t have left Lilly. I know I should have gone after her, but I just couldn’t. So I went home, but that didn’t make it any better. By the time I came to the hotel at around 11:30 the power went out and I was stuck in the dark. I decided to go to bed and try to sleep my mistake away, but of course Lilly’s hurt face kept creeping into my head.

Maybe I should apologize and get over Danielle. Lilly’s the girl that I have fallen for; or at least I think I did.

When we kissed I felt something. She made me develop feelings that I haven’t felt in a very long time. Lilly is right for me and I also just have her a chance of a life time. I mean I adore every little thing about her. I fancy her laugh, smile, personality, and she’s so confident about her looks. She doesn’t always need me to tell her that she’s beautiful. She’s right for me.  Lilly is the only one for me. Danielle is not mine, she’s moved on and so should I. I need to make things right between us before she leaves.

I looked over at the clock to see it was already 1:27 a.m.

It was as if on cue, the boys walked into the hotel room quietly, but I could hear Harry stamping his feel toward his room.

I got up from bed to go talk to Zayn. I think he would know what to do.

I just caught him before he exited to his room.

“Zayn?” He squealed like a little girl.

“Sorry lad.” Zayn had his hand pressed again his chest.

“I think my heart almost exploded out of my chest.”

“Sorry. I just need to talk to you.”

“Bout’ what? Oh and where did you go tonight? Lilly told us what you did for her, but didn’t say where you went.” I looked down, stepped toward the couch and plopped down.

“That’s what I want to talk to you about.” He came and sat next to me ready to listen.

Through the whole discussion Zayn kept a straight face, but I knew he was eating up everythin I was saying. After I was done, we sat in silence then he spoke “After all that I’m pretty sure you know what to do. I am sorry for you and Danielle, but lad; that was over a year ago and she’s moved on. Lilly fancies you, better yet she loves you and if you don’t make things better she’s going to slip away. If I were you I wouldn’t let someone like her slip away. You need to go to her and tell her how you really feel. She will understand. Trust me.” I sucked in every word. I didn’t reply, I just got up, headed to the door, grabbed my jacket and turned the doorknob.

“Woah Liam. It’s almost 2 in the morning. They will probably be asleep by now. Go see her tomorrow before she leaves.”

“You always know what to do. Thanks Zayn.”

“Hey. I can’t see my buddy upset and depressed. When you’re like this you’re no fun to bug.” I laughed. They always pick on me because they say I’m too uptight.

“Always make me laugh.”

“If you think that’s funny then just wait til Niall tells you what he ate.”

“What did he eat?”

“Not for me to tell.”

“Zayn.” He only turned around toward his suite and laughed.

I headed toward my own room to try and get some shut eye. I think that now I can actually get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Lilly’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep!!

Beep!!

Beep!!

My annoying alarm blazed in my ear. I slammed my tired arm on the snooze button. I sat up, rubbed my droopy eyes and stretched my limp body. I looked over at the clock; 9:35.

Becki sat up and saw I was awake too.

“Well Lilly, today is the day you get to chase your dream! How do you feel?” I thought about the question for a millisecond.

“I’m excited, though at the same time. Really, really nervous. I can’t believe I actually get a chance to follow my dream.”

“Come on. Let’s go and make you a delicious breakfast.” From the word breakfast, everyone jumped out of bed and raced to the kitchen.

Breakfast was amazing, but for some reason I just couldn’t get into the mood. I knew my life was just about to change drastically and I could never be the same, but Liam just keeps popping in my head.

“You okay Lilly?” I just shrugged my shoulders and played with my left over bacon on my plate.

“It’s okay Lilly if you’re nervous. You’re just about to take a big step in your life, but you still have us.”

“You guys will be too busy on tour with the boys.”

“We will always have time for our best friend.”

“Thanks guys.” We all got up from the table and huddled into a group hug. We laughed and fell on the ground.

“Love you guys.”

“We’re definitely going to miss you.”

“I’m going to miss you guys more, but we can text and send each other pictures.”

“It’s a plan then.” We all got up from the ground and went to go clean up the dinner table.

I took a shower and tried to tame my curls. I picked out just some cozy clothes to wear on the plane. It was supposed to be a 6 hour plane ride. Awesome!

“This is so exciting!”

“Thanks Sara. Nice to have a friend to back me up.” I looked down at my hands. I didn’t realize they were shaking furiously. God, I am so nervous.

“Well let’s get a move on. We need to get you to the airport early so you can have some time to just chill before the plane arrives to take you away from us and start your new life.”

“Thanks guys. It really does mean a lot that you’re all happy for me.”

“Why wouldn’t we be?” Emmie asked.

“I have no idea.” We all headed out the door to the elevator.

The car was parked and we all squished in and were off. I was luckily in the passenger side and Ashley was driving. She was the only one responsible enough to drive all of us. Becki was crazy when she drove. I am always praying that we wouldn’t hit anyone and die or kill someone else, but it’s funny to watch everyone else scream and laugh. God I was going to miss them. Maybe I’ll make new friends and they will be somewhat like them. I hope so.

20 minutes later we were pulling up the entrance of the airport. Everyone was only aloud to walk me with me up until the metal detector.

“Hey lovelies.” We turned around to see 4 gorgeous boys with hoodies covering their faces, but we would know those voices anywhere.

“Hey guys. What are you doing here?”

“You can’t leave without saying good bye.” I had tears swelling up in my eyes. I couldn’t believe they came to say good bye. I looked for Liam, but he wasn’t there. I guess he couldn’t face me.

“Thanks guys.” I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

“Aw, love don’t cry.” Louis came over and gave me a comforting hug and then everyone else joined in.

“You guys are the best.” I let go of them and grabbed my bags.

“Well come on, I don’t want to miss my plane.” We all stepped in the airport. Thankfully no one recognized the boys. That would have been disastrous and might have ruined the perfectly wonderful moment we just had. Though seeing Liam would have been better. Maybe we will meet up again later in our lives.

I got my plane ticket and set my luggage in the circular revolving thingy. Don’t know the actual name of it. I felt so comfortable with this, this is now my new life. I was starting fresh and this is a new beginning of my life.

“Well sweetheart, this is where we say our good byes.” Now the water works began. I couldn’t help but cry. I was saying good bye to my new best friends and my old ones. I ran into their arms and squeezed them as hard as I could. I didn’t want to let go.

“I’m going to miss you guys so much. I’ll text you when I land.”

“Okay.” Now all the girls were crying along with me.

“Hope your ride is pleasurable. Call us when you are at the studio.”

“I will Harry. Thank you. And take care of my girls. If you guys do anything to any of them I will personally kill you with my bare hands.” They all laughed. I turned around and passed the metal detector.  I was stepping away from the past and into my new and amazing future. I am so ready, I think.

I found my section and scoped out a seat closest to the plane door. I got out my ipod and hit play. ‘You Da One’ by Rihanna blared into my ears. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I had an hour and a half til I boarded the plane.

“Lilly.” Was someone calling my name?

I opened my eyes to see nothing; just tons of people all over the place.

I checked the time; it was 20 minutes til boarding. I must have fallen asleep. Wow! I didn’t think I was that tired. My stomach rumbled, I looked around to see if there was a quick place I could get a small snack. To my disappointment McDonalds was the only food place open. I loathe fast food restaurants, but I needed to eat. So I sucked it up and headed to Mcfaties; as I like to call it.

“Hi can I help you?”

“Yes I’ll have a-“ I looked up at the menu. Everything was outrageously expensive and fattening.

“I guess I’ll have the chicken salad.”

“Okay. That will come to 5.47$” Jesus! That was so much money for a stupid salad.

I waited by the side for less than 5 minutes. The workers must have put their hard time into making my worthless salad.

I slowly went back to my seat, cautiously munching on my greens.

“PLANE TO CALIFORNIA WILL BE BOARDING IN 5.” I got jitters as they announced my flight. I picked up my backpack that had my magazines, books, ipod, and other accessories and girl needs. I began to make my way to the gate.

“LILLY WAIT!!” I turned around at the sound of my name.

“What the f-“ My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped.

“Liam!?!”

“You CAN NOT get on that plane just yet.”

“What are you doing here?” I couldn’t believe my eyes. Why was he here?

“I have been such an ass. I am so sorry for standing you up last night. I had no right to treat you like that.” I was taken back. This was such a surprise. Don’t get me wrong, I wanted him to come begging for forgiveness, but I didn’t think it would actually happen.

“I….I don’t know what to say.”

“Say you will forgive me. Please Lilly. Give me another chance to show you how far I’ve fallen for you.” Well Lilly, what are you going to do? Take him back or leave him here and forget him? That’s not a hard question.

I only smiled at him.

“What?” As the confused look on his face began to form, I grabbed him in my arms and kissed him smack on the lips. I definitely startled him, but I didn’t care. This couldn’t have been a better moment for me. Everything is coming together for me and my new life. Liam caressed my cheek with him soft fingers. I froze at his touch; it sent chills down my back. God, he was perfect. I finally broke away and he looked me right in the eyes.

“I love you Lilly. Forget what I said last night. We are here right now and I mean it when I say that I am head over heels for you.”

“I love you too Liam.”

“NOW BOARDING FLIGHT TO CALIFORNIA.”

“Well that’s me.” I pecked Liam on the cheek and began to turn toward the door.

“Not so fast beautiful.” He gently spun me around so I could face him.

“What’s wrong?”

“Do you have anyone to accompany you to California?”

“No? I thought I was meeting the manager person when I land.”

“Yes, but what if someone tries to hit on my gorgeous girlfriend. You won’t be able to defend yourself. You will need your strong and intimidating boyfriend to hide you from those monstrous guys.”

“Girlfriend? Boyfriend?”

“If that’s okay. I’m sorry. Did I just to conclusions too quickly?” I chuckled.

“No Liam. Stop worrying. I would be delighted to be your girlfriend and of course I’m going to need a body guard and you’re the perfect person for the job.” He lifted his arms in a flex. He makes me smile.

“Well off we are to California, together.”

“You don’t even have a ticket.”

“Oh but I do.” He took out a ticket from his back pocket.

“And look it’s the seat right next to yours. What a coincidence.”

“Whatever. Come on.” I curled my fingers around his and walked to the gate.

We found our seat in first class and were just settling in when I thought of something.

“What about your tour?”

“I already talked to the guys. I will meet up with them in Texas on Friday.”

“So that means we get 2 days all to ourselves?” I tried not to sound as excited as I was inside.

“Is that bad?”

“NO. It would be nice to have some one on one time with you.”

“Good.” As he said that he took my hand and kissed it.

The plane flight went by in seconds. Liam and I talked the whole entire time. We just talked about absolutely nothing. He made me laugh so hard I snorted. He thought it was cute. When we got off the plane we met the manager and was off to the studio. I was so excited, nervous, and anxious all at the same time. I was so concentrated on my thoughts I didn’t realize I was squeezing Liam’s hand almost purple.

“Sorry hun.”

“Aww. You called me hun. What can I call you?”

“Anything you want. I don’t care.”

“I’ll think of something. For right now your love, beautiful, and sweetheart.” My heart pounded as he looked me directly in the eyes as he called me those names.

“I like all 3. Good choices.” Before he could reply we arrived at the studio.

They led us out of the car, in to the elevator, and in the recording studio.

The rest of the day was all just a blur. I sang for them, picked Somebody I Used To Know to sing, and by the end of the day I was signing a contract to be signed to Tooth and Nails Corporation. I was exhausted when we got to the hotel. I plopped myself on the bed and in seconds I was out like a light. Dreaming of the future I was beginning with my gorgeous boyfriend and my now singing career. This was real. My dreams came true.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.6K 132 9
Niall and Harry are murders. They first time meeting is nearly fatal, but that only leads to love, sex, and a lot of deaths.
1.1M 14.1K 23
When One Direction is asked to meet with a girl dying from cancer, Niall is reluctant to go. Things change, however, when he actually meets this gir...
222K 8.7K 32
the one in which they move in with each other just because they didn't want to end their friendship ▶▶▶ © 2014 irelxnd
77.1K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...