The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

The Fight.

1.9K 59 1
By trottinghorsess

LOCKS POV

I could sense Daniel getting nervous. He's not one to get into this shit. Looking at him hurts me in so many ways, I just want to figure this shit out and go.

"We're going to get you out of this Daniel" I put my hand on his shoulder then take it off. He was stiff.

"There's only seven of us-" I cut Daniel off.

"Maybe, but we're the most feared killers, remember?" I smirk implying that he knows we escaped prison.

"How did you escape?" he looks at me.

"I bent the bars" I say as if it was nothing. I hear Daniels girl gulp with fear in her eyes.

"Holy fuck Lock" Daniel says in amazement.

"Where are you suppose to meet him?" I stand in front of the guys with my back facing them.

"Stansburgs Warehouse" he sighs.

"You go, we're going to be behind you" I say.

"Okay...okay" he closes his eyes and breathes.

"The girls will stay here, we're taking Maximus but they have guns" I look at Elena and she nods.

"Are we safe here?" Daniels girl speaks up. I look at her with a straight face and instant regret flashes her face.

"Ready for a hell of a fight?" I stand tall and look at Daniel.

"I- I think s-" I cut him off.

"You can't think so, don't be a little bitch" I walk past him and purposely hit his shoulder with mine as I walk to Butterfly. I put my hands on her waist and look into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Stay safe" she looks at me with a worried face.

"I'll be fine. As for you, text me if something happens. Be careful and lock all the doors and windows. Close the blinds and stay in one secure room with that girl. I'll be back soon. I love you Butterfly" I passionately kiss her lips and she kisses back.

"I love you too" she puts her forehead on mine.

"We're going to get through this" I close my eyes and huff.

"As soon as you enter that warehouse, you're apart of it now" she sighs.

"I'll be back soon Butterfly" I kiss her cheek and pull off of her.

"Be careful you guys" Butterfly looks at everyone. The guys smile and nod, even Daniel. "You better be careful too!" she puts her hands on Maximus's face and pets him. He jumps up on her as if he's giving her a hug. Butterfly had the same thought as me because she was hugging him and kissing him on his forehead and nose.

"We better head out" I break up the goodbyes.

"Bye guys" Butterfly smiles.

The guys and I leave the house and head to the warehouse.

"Do I just say this car was just my mom dropping me off?" Daniel says nervously.

"Yea our windows are tinted so nobody can see in. Don't worry Daniel, we have your back" the guys in the back smile.

"It's just across the street so we should be th-" I cut him off.

"Now" I say as we pull into the warehouse.

"Ok..." Daniel hops out the car, before he closes the door he says "I'll be back before dinner, bye mom!" then he walks off. Idiot. I drive off then park behind a building near the warehouse.

"When are we going to help him?" Colin looks at me.

"When they take him to kill off his first victim" I look at him through the mirror. "The car should be coming out any minute" as soon as I said that, a car drives off.

"That's our signal" Justin says and rubs his hands together.

"Ready boys?" I say and follow the car.

"We're gonna own his gang!" Colin claps.

"Mhm. Daniel isn't capable of killing someone" I laugh to myself.

"Lock...?" Brandon looks at me.

"Yea?" I ask.

"Are you still mad at Daniel? It's been seven yea-" I cut him off.

"They stopped" I pull the car up behind the building. "An alleyway, how common" I roll my eyes.

"Daniel looks like he's about to pee his pants" Aaron laughs.

"Shut the fuck up" I snap and look back at the scene. The guy whispers something in Daniels ear as his men hold up a scruffy blonde guy.

"Guess he's killing him" Justin says.

"Daniel isn't killing anyone" I say "let's take our covers" I quietly open the door and we all get out.

"There's only five men? Shouldn't there be more?" Colin says concerned.

"Yea, I feel like there's more to this" Justin looks at them.

"KILL HIM!" a man snaps at Daniel. Daniel gets in his stance and points the gun at the guy.

"GO IN!" I shout and run out from my cover, as do the guys and Maximus.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" the guy shouts.

The guys and I fire our guns and his men dropped like flies. Maximus is attacking viscously. As that scene goes on, I find myself face to face with the leader I'm guessing.

"Lock Archer" he smirks. "The killer everyone is petrified of. Escaped prison twice! I'm stunned" he points his gun at me.

"Listen here you little fuck, you'll leave Daniel and everyone he loves the fuck alone or me and my guys will come at you like bull seeing red" I snap.

"Oh no, guess you're a little late on that" he pulls out his phone and starts a FaceTime call.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING?!" I snap and point my gun at him. He smiles and holds his phone up. My guys finish killing off the four men and walk up to me.

"LOCK! DANIEL!" I look at the phone and my eyes are filled with so much anger. I see Butterfly and Daniels little girl tied to a chair. They're bleeding from the stop of their heads. They're blindfolded, wrists tied tightly to the chair, along with their legs. They're screaming like bloody murder and I'm sure my eyes were bloodshot red now.

"OH YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" I growl and pin him to the ground and beat him up. I'm sure his nose was broken. Maximus is biting at his legs. I point the gun up to his head and don't hesitant to pull the trigger. "GET THE FUCK IN THE CAR!!" I shout and they all obey. I hop in the drivers seat and speed to the house. My hands have a death grip on the steering wheel and let's just say I'm fucking pissed as ever.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Daniel shouts.

"that's not right" I snap.

"What's not right?" Justin asks.

"He was too easy to kill off. fucking as if it was planned" I growl.

"You're saying he wasn't the leader?" Colin says worriedly.

"I'm saying this was set up" I don't take my foot off the petal.

"They fucking have Elena and Stormy!" Aaron shouts.

"I FUCKING KNOW AARON!" I snap in frustration. "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!"

We finally reach the house and immediately run out of the car and into the house... only to be surrounded by men blocking us. We all fire our guns and from upstairs I hear two familiar girls crying. They once again drop like flies.

"WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SO EASY?!" Justin shouts.

We continue to keep shooting the guns as Maximus is attacking once again viciously. Brandon got shot in the arm, but he's thankfully pulling through. After a good five minutes of shooting they were all dead. I continue to hear the voice of my Butterfly and we run upstairs and check the rooms. Empty. I quickly run into the last room and see a chair with a fucking voice recorder on it.

"THEY'RE NOT HERE!!" I shout in pure anger as did Daniel.

"THEY USED THEM AS A DISTRACTION!" Daniel also shouts in anger.

"LETS TRY THE WAREHOUSE!" Justin suggests. We hop in the car and speed to the warehouse. Justin was right. We're now standing outside the warehouse.

Outnumbered. By hundreds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 249 68
Donovan Shepherd thinks he's the shit, good looks, incredibly charming and yet, he's still the resident bad boy and he can get away with almost anyth...
1.2M 19.1K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
440K 9.7K 41
"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees you. You're his." ** Ava Esme Archer. Arc...
199K 4K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...