And Straight On Till Morning...

By thebiggestsimpp

"You are a powerful girl, (Y/n)." "I know." "You just need to find your center." "My center was family, but... More

Prologue
Smile
Never Smile At A Crocodile
Bow Down To Me
Pixie Dust? No Need...
Hollows
Dark Blackness
Shelter
Her
Honestly
Argument
Weakness
Poor, Powerless, (Y/n)
Poisoned
Fallen
The Real Story
Please Read
Unsensational
Epilogue

Tied

1K 48 46
By thebiggestsimpp

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 16 Tied

~•~•~•~

A/n- I believe I will do one more chapter then the Epilogue. Or maybe the Epilogue will be next, you never know -shrugs innocently-

You glared at the group of boys who stood in front of you.

You?

You were tied to a tree.

James?

Sitting on the ground with his limbs tied.

And Peter?

Standing in front of you in triumph.

I guess the Lost Boys weren't as lost as I thought they'd be. They're smarter than they look.

They had thought it a game till you tried to stab Pan, and when that happened, they all grabbed you by your limbs.

James had followed closely behind the whole time, but when you were back stabbed by those filthy excuses for boys, he tried to be all cool and save the day.

Peter stood, swishing a small vial with a pink liquid within it.

"Nice having you, but we'll never be seeing this side of (Y/n) again." Peter popped it open, "Boys, hold her head up."

You struggled as small palms grasped your head and neck, "Hey!"

"Leave her alone." James grunted.

Peter bit his lip, and as your head was leaned back against the tree, he poured the liquid down your throat.

You continued to thrash and fight, and as your wrists slipped loose, you jumped into the air.

The winds surrounded you, pushing you up as you flipped. You landed back on the ground, the wind dying.

I feel like an Airbender-wait-shit the good me is coming!

Everyone stepped back in surprise, and you grinned, "Oh, I didn't tell you? I deciphered the rest of the book. Learned how to get my powers back!"

You went to punch him, but he dodged it, and with the amount of force you had put into it, you stumbled forward.

"I just needed to press some pressure points-"

You lifted your leg up to kick Peter, but he grasped your ankle, flipping you over. You landed on the ground, and flicked your wrist.

You were shot back up by a gust of wind and as soon as your hand raised itself to slap the boy, you stumbled back, chocking.

Your eyes watered, stepping forwards and grabbing Peters collar. Slowly, you slipped the knife from your pocket. Your hand wobbly tried to aim the weapon to Peter.

Then you fell unconscious, falling into his chest, the blade sliding from your hold.

Peter caught you, eyes wide in panic. Picking you up bridal style, he held you to his chest.

"Boys, grab James. Bring him to the hide-out."

They nodded, "And you, Peter?"

He heard a voice call, but his absent-minded, spinning head couldn't recognize it.

"I'll be right behind you."

He stayed frozen as everyone filed out, a struggling James and several clueless boys.

"(Y/n)." Peter mumbled, holding the back of your head so it wasn't hanging loose, "(Y/n), are you there?"

He slowly followed the group, but his eyes stayed glued to your unmoving figure.

Suddenly, you stirred. A small groan escaped your lips.

"(Y/n)." He whispered, hand clutching your cheek, "(Y/n), wake up. Common, please wake up."

One eye opened, and a smile pulled onto his lips.

He swiftly placed his mouth on yours, hand on he back of your head.

Your eyes flew open, and you jumped from his hold, "Who are you?" You screamed, pure fear on your face.

"(Y-Y/n)...It's me-" His face showed his own panic at your words.

"Peter!" You cried, you chocked a sob and ran into his hold. Tightly squeezing his torso.

"Oh my god, (Y/n)."

You stayed silent, the only noise were your sobs and the sounds of nature coming from the jungle.

He picked you up, your legs weaving around his waist as he carried you towards the hide-out.

When he entered, in which the boys tried not to laugh when he came slobbishly down the slide, everyone swarmed around the two of you.

"Is she dead?"

"Can I have her head-thing if she's head?"

"Can I have her hair?"

"Wha-"

You looked up, eyes terrified as you looked at them.

They all backed up, and hurt replaced the fear on your face.

"What-what did I do to you guys?" You whispered, standing up and bending down so you rested on your knees, but they all heard.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone hollered, jumping onto you.

A smile tugged onto your lips, and Peter grinned down at you.

"Everyone, shut up!" A voice hissed, and everyone quieted to look at the brunette who placed in a chair, still tied.

You grinned, then in flattered, "Why is he tied up."

Once again, eyes were on you.

"You missed a lot." Peter bit his lip, and you couldn't help but chuckle.

"Yeah, no kidding."

You stood walking over to James, pulling a chair over and sitting in it backwards, looking at him.

"What'd I miss?" You hummed, smirking at the confused boy. (Thomas Jefferson's coming hoooooome)

"I-I-" He reddened, "Nothing, really-"

"James." You growled, and he yelped.

"Well-you-see-you-became-evil-which-I-guess-haha-you-know-that-I-mean-no-you're-not-evil-but-that-dark-stuff-I-gave-you-when-I-was-uh-bad-uh-so-it-finally-kicked-in-and-you-became-bad-and-you-wanted-to-kill-Peter-and-then-we-haha-we-you-and-me-I-mean-you-and-I-sorta-like-kissed-haha-sorta-a-lot-and-I-joined-you-to-help-kill-Peter-and-you-tricked-the-lost-boys-into-helping-you-and-yeah-it-didn't-work-so-now-were-here." He said quickly, face burning. He laughed softly, and you glared.

"Attraction over satisfaction, huh." You stood, "I thought you changed-"

"But I love you-" His face showed pure pain and lust. More than anything, he looked lost.

"And I love Peter." You cut off, causing Peter to grow red.

All the boys let out began to giggle.

"Ooo, burn."

"Roasted."

"I ship it."

Peter then gasped, "(Y/n). I found out a lot when you were, well, out. It involves your mother."

~•~•~•~

You stood against the wall as Peter talked to you, and when he finished, your face was completely blank from emotion.

Then, a silent tear rolled down your face. Following it, several others.

That's when your face grew pink, and you let out a painful sob.

"My whole like was a fucking lie." You fell into a chair, pulling your legs up.

"(Y/n)-"

"I can't believe it-" Your hands ran through your hair after you wiped your tears.

"(Y/n), listen to me-"

"I don't even know what to-"

"(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n)." Peter stood, "You want to know what to do?"

You nodded softly, but a grin pulled itself on to your lips, knowing what he was going to say.

You stood, grabbing Peter's hand, "We're going to kick some Evil-Witch's butt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 432 24
Book One of Pan of Never Duology Have you ever wondered what came after Wendy and the other Darlings? What of all the other children Peter has visite...
96.3K 3.5K 46
I took a breath and quickly wiped a stray tear from my eye, "I'm tired of living in their shadows, waiting for them to finally realize that I still e...
9.4K 299 33
18-year-old Finley is the youngest and one of the best fighters known to the World-Warpers, (an organization dedicated to protecting worlds, defeatin...
63.7K 2.3K 24
The land of Neverland is not what you expect. The mermaids are black soulless creatures, the lost boys huh they aren't scared little kids. Their teen...