A Day out in the Ocean (Pirat...

By bee_awk0_babe

Living alone on an island...that's all 16 year old Cymphonique longed for, but getting caught up with pirates... More

~PART ONE~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
*Important Aurthor's Note!!* (nothing too bad though promise:)
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 (1 of 2)
Part 23 (part 2 of 2)
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29 (1 of 3)
Part 29 (2 of 3)
Part 29 (3 of 3)
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32 (1 of 3)
Part 32 (2 of 3)
Part 32 (3 of 3)
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
FUN AUTHORS NOTE + a surpriese!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 part 1
Chapter 38 part 2 of 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Important Authors Note~
~PART TWO~
Chapter 44 (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 44 (Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Don't worry! I'm still alive!! :) (A/N)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 Part 1 of 2
Chapter 61 Part 2 of 2
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Part 12 (new)

1.1K 32 5
By bee_awk0_babe

Part 12

I woke up the next morning straight up again as like last night. 'That dream...' I thought. 'I had it again....' I sighed and looked around me. Everything was fine and I looked out the window. The sun was just now coming up over the ocean and it was actually really pretty. I was still holding the pillow tightly and I looked down at the floor. 'Where's Nathan?' I looked back up and I saw a guy sitting the chair who looked totally exhausted.

It was Nathan.

He was facing me, his head laying on the wall, he was still sleep. 'He was watching me sleep.... He was holding my hand.... I didn't want him to leave....' I quietly got out of bed and opened the door to go to the bathroom to regroup with myself.

I walked down the hall and everyone was still sleep. I keep walking and went into the bathroom. I closed the door and washed my face and stared at myself in the mirror. "That dream... it felt so real.... But.... It's not, it's just a dream..." I whispered to myself.

After a while, I left out the bathroom and went back into the room, Nathan was still sleep. I closed the door, and decided to change. I got out some short shorts, and a pink t- shirt. I went into Nathan's closet and changed in there and went back out. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and I decided to let Nathan rest. I walked out the room and gently closed the door. I went up to the deck to wait for everyone else to wake up.

"At least I'm up early," I said walking over to the side of the ship. I rested my elbow on the board and my head on my hands. "Well, at least Russell can't yell at me...." I just stood there bored and all of sudden I heard someone come up behind me.

"Nice sunrise isn't it?" I turned around and it was Captain Morgan smiling at me coming up to me.

"Oh, hey Captain," I said looking back out to the ocean. He stood beside me.

"Well you're up early," he said taking a sip of some wine. I looked at him confused.

"A drink, this early in the morning?"

"What? It's just a pre appetizer," he said coolly taking another sip. I placed my hands on my elbows.

"Really?" I said rising one eyebrow. Captain nodded once. I looked back out into the ocean, and that's when I realized. "What are you doing up so early?" I asked. He glanced at me and back out into the ocean.

"Couldn't sleep, so I just gave up and stayed awake," he said taking a sip. I nodded once.

"Had a nightmare?" he shook his head forcing a frown.

"No, but I feel someone on the ship has," he said glancing at me. I gasped a little.

"How did you know?" I asked. He shrugged looking out into the ocean.

"Girls are like that. When you have a nightmare you stay up and you wait for someone to wake up to talk about it," he said calmly. I looked at the deck floor and said,

"Are you sure? That kind of made since... but then again, it didn't." He chuckled to himself.

"Nah, I'm just messin with ya. I didn't know until you looked at me. So what happened?" he said smiling a crooked smile.

"Cap, you tricked me. AGAIN," I said. He shrugged.

"Hm, it's just what I do best. So what's up?" I looked down into the ocean.

"Well.... I had a dream that...." *sigh* "I had a dream my mom at West Bay got killed right in front of me. It felt SO real!"

"Who killed her?" asked Captain looking concerned. I shrugged.

"I don't know, but they were CRAZY ugly. They looked dead, but it was STILL a person. I can't even describe how ugly they were or what it was....." I kept staring out into the ocean that seemed to sparkle against the rising sun.

"Oh, well it's just dream. I beat your mother is fine Cymphonique. Just by your personality she's can handle herself, we'll find her soon, don't worry! I mean you a boarded the Sirius, we'll find her eventually," Captain said with a smiling looking at me. That was the first time I actually saw Captain actually...him. I stared at him and thought about it.

'So it's official.' I thought. 'Were going to find my mother....We're going to West Bay!' I smiled uncontrollably and hugged Captain and wrapped my arms around his back. I sunk my head into his red coat with the gold buttons, my right cheek resting in his white ruffle shirt. I glanced up at him and he looked totally surprised. His hands were up, one still holding the wine.

I closed my eyes and smiled breathing out relieved. "Thank you..." I whispered. He stopped tensing up and hugged me, the wine gone. He didn't say anything and I finally let go. "Thanks Captain, I mean it. How can I repay you?" I asked. He picked his wine back up from the board and took a sip smiling.

"You already are." I looked at him confused.

"What's that?" I asked. He chuckled.

"You couldn't have forgotten Cymphonique. You're helping us get to Skull Island so we can get the treasure and that sword from the previous Pirate King before anyone else!" he exclaimed. I thought about and smiled.

"Oh yeah! Yes, I will help the Sirius get there, and I am," I said with a smile. Captain and I just stared at each other smiling. His black/ grayish eyes sparkling in the sun, his brown hair a little curvy down his head, his captain hat titled as always.

"Come, let's wait for the others at the bar," he said. I nodded once and started to head over. 'Maybe staying here with the Sirius isn't too bad....' I thought looking up to Sophia.

...

When Cap and I just sat at the bar, while he still drunk the wine straight from the bottle I was resting my foreheard on my hands and leaning to the side and tapping my four fingers onto the bar. I stared at Captain.

"Hey..." I said to him squinting moving my mouth to one side. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes with that crooked smile about to take another sip of the wine. "Why did YOU become a pirate?" Captain didn't look at me and stared at the bar smiling. He sighed.

"Women. Always asking questions, always wanting an answer." I stared at him more.

"So? You gonna tell me?" I asked. He keep smiling.

"Something's are just better not said. I don't have to tell you everything about me."

"But you're the captain! Everyone captain MUST have a story on WHY there the captain of a ship. Considering the fact you're the Pirate King that has to be a story to that too!" I said sitting up straight. Captain looked like he lost his smile and took a big gulp of the wine.

"I'm Pirate King because I was worthy enough to keep its purpose, promise. Getting the sword at Skull Island once lost must be taking back to who it belongs to. The true Pirate King...." Captain said not looking at me. I just stared at him after all of that a little confused. 'Promise? What promise? Once lost? How was it LOST if the previous Pirate King placed it there...?' Captain looked at me with the corner of his eye again and moved his mouth to one side. He must knew I was puzzled.

"What promise?" I asked. He looked at me a little shock his eyes somewhat wide and I stared at me still totally lost. All of a sudden the door opened and it was Nathan looking well rested. I turned to him and my mouth king of was hanging to the floor but I quickly closed it.

He was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans with a silver chain on the side of the hip. His normal everyday black bandana on that was still see- through but showed his perfect toned blonde hair underneath. His perfect hazel yellow eyes shined in the morning sunlight and I know I died a little.

"Haha! Hey Nate. Finally get a good night sleep, now that Cymphonique is alive and well?" Captain joked. I forced a frown in embarrassment but Nahan quickly looked at the floor his face turning pink. Captain smiled. "Haha, just messin with ya, the others up yet?" Nathan looked back up with no expression.

"Yeah, they'll be here in ah bit," he said. Captain nodded once.

"Good." Nathan stood there a bit and disappeared into the kitchen. I looked at the door a bit and I noticed Captain was watching me.

"What?" I asked looking at him my face turning a bit red.

"Go on, go ahead," he smiled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked spreading out my hands on the bar my mouth open. Captain chuckled.

"Don't pretend like you don't know. Go on in there with Nathan and go talk to him. Looks like he's got somethin on his mind," Captain said glancing at the door than me with the wine bottle still at hands.

"What? No, no. no." I said looking at the bar. "Nathan's fine, he just...." I slumped down into my chair. "He's probably tired of me," I said not looking at Captain. Captain smiled to one side and took a sip of wine.

"Doubt it." I looked at him. Captain didn't look at me and continued. "Nathan cares a lot for you, I can see it in his eyes. I never seen him so attached to someone so much before." I stared at me and back at the bar. "You can trust me." I moved my mouth to one side and sat the a bit. Captain watched me from the corner of my eye sipping his wine. I hopped out the seat and walked to the door.

I looked back at Cap and said, "I guess I could see if he needs any help...." Captain smiled and nodded once. I opened the door only to be slapped in the face with the sweet smile of biscuits and eggs. Nathan turned to me and went back to his cooking, he didn't say anything.

I came closer holding my hands close to my chest and said, "Uh, hey." He didn't turn to me. "Umm, need any help?" I asked nervously.

"No," he said plaid. I closed my mouth and came a bit closer.

"You sure? I mean I could-" he turned to me.

"No, I got it. You need to save your energy for later." I looked down at the floor sadly. 'Nathan is always shutting me down. It feels he never really gives me any chances. Captain is wrong about what he said earlier.' I just stared sadly at the floor not even realizing I was still in the kitchen. From my peripheral vision Nathan stared at me and sighed. All of sudden I felt something touch my lips and into my mouth.

"Hmph," I said backing up some from the force. I looked down at my mouth and it was a strawberry. I took a bite and took it out my mouth. I was so juicy and perfect and I almost died! "Hmm," I said my face brightening up. I looked up at Nathan who held a skillet in his hands and said to me with no expression.

"Don't be sad..." he said pointing at me. I stared at him and I swear my eyes sparkled. "Well, go wait with the others!" he said quickly, turning pink. I smiled at how cute Nathan was. 'Nathan doesn't not, not like me. He just hates being soft....' I smiled and chuckled walking out the kitchen taking another bite of the juicy strawberry. I looked back at Nathan before walking out the door and he looked surprised.

I came out into the bar and by Captain was Thomas and Christopher. They smiled at me as I still smiled at Nathan literally stuffing a strawberry in my face.

"Hey there!" Christopher said with that perfect smile scratching the back of his head with his eyes closed.

"Hey Miss Cymphonique," Thomas said smiling waving at me. I chuckled some more.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I said hopping into the sit next to Captain. He saved my seat.

"Nothing much? You feel OK?" ask Christopher. I nodded over to him, licking my lips from the strawberry,

"Yup. I feel fine."

"That's great!" Thomas said cheerfully. I chuckled some more.

"Where'd ya get that from?" Captain teased, elbowing me into my rib. I smiled turning a bit red.

"Nowhere, Captain!" I said cheesing hard purposely. He winked at me and I smiled. I ate more of my strawberry as Chris and Thomas joked about random manly things I had no idea about. All of the sudden the door bust open and it was Russell stretching his arms into a triangle yawning loudly, and Eduardo coming behind up him.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn. Oooooooh man, I had a tough night," Russell said sitting on the other side of Captain, he didn't seem to notice me.

"Nervous that Cymphonique might actually be good huh?" Said Captain folding his arms. Russell quickly sat up straight his face turning red.

"No that's not it all! It's just that....my bed sheets lost comfort. They need to be washed," Russell said thoughtfully.

"Ok suure," Captain laughed.

"Besides, if Cymphonique isn't here by the time Nathan comes out with the food, I won't teach her anything AND I'll eat her portion," Russell said.
Oh, Russell didn't see me from behind Captain's muscular body yet. Captain smiled and sat back, and I said with a smile,

"Morning Russell," he looked at me in shock. "Finally your up. Even snails get up earlier than you do," I teased. Everyone snickered.

"What?!" Russell said.

"She got up before you Russell, and even me!" Thomas said happily who was sitting next to me.

"She was up before me too," Captain said finishing his wine. I nodded once at him and turned to Russell finishing my strawberry shrugging.

"I don't know Rus, maybe it's just a women thing. It always feels that GIRLS get up BEFORE the men," I smiled.

Everyone laughed and Russell turned pink.

"Whatever, you better be ready for practice today after we eat, 'cause I don't want to be here all day," Russell said folding his arms.

"I'll be ready, don't worry about me. Besides, women are 3x better at multitasking than men anyway," I said with an evil smile. Captain laughed.

"Cymphonique! You've changed over night! You're fightin back..... with a fair fight!" I nodded once.
The more I expected the fact I was staying on Sirius, the more...tougher I became. I know my attitude has changed since I boarded and I wasn't ashamed of it ether.

....

After everyone was joking around about stupid things like what guys do, Nathan came out with the food. "Oh ho! This is what I've been waiting for!" Chanted Russell. Nathan carefully placed the plates in front of us. Smoking was mounts of bacon and ham, and perfectly smooth butter biscuits on the sides. They also had fresh apples but they didn't exactly look as good as Nutella's like the others one Nathan gave me and Thomas that one day.

"Looks great!" said Thomas digging in with everyone else literally pushing his body up against mine to get to the food first , making me rub against Captain who was obviously too busy to notice me. Disgusted and uncomfortable, I hopped down the seat and moved to the end of the table, watching them act like the wild dogs they were.

All of sudden a plate was in front of me, and rolled half an apple. It looked like a chicken biscuit and it had perfectly cooked eggs on the side. I took a bit of the apple and it was soo good. It was from Nutella! I looked up still chewing and Nathan was leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed with a small smile on his face. I stared at him by how hot he was.

I rarely seen him smile and for him, to be smiling, AT ME was a fucking privilege I can't take for granted. "Better eat it all," he said still smiling. I thought about it.

"Nathan, you listened to me last night...." I whispered. "You made this specifically for me, didn't you?" he didn't say anything losing his smile. I smiled at him anyway. "Thanks..." he nodded once and walked over to the guys who were grubbing out and he calmly grabbed a few pieces, like a princess walking in the middle of a fight and everyone bowing down to her.

He came back and stood in the doorway again, kind of watching me. It was awkward now, so I tried to strike a conversation. "It amazes me." He looked over at me. I didn't look at him though. "It amazes me how they eat so much so fast." I looked up at him. "Why is that?" Nathan shrugged coming a bit closer.

"We're pirates. We need the energy. Never know when we have to go into battle and fight with all we got." I smiled a little.

"Maybe... or it's just because your cooking is so good, we can't wait to eat it..." Nathan looked at me and turned pink.

"Maybe..." he smiled.

"Maybe..." I said back a little high pitched. He stood there awhile and went back into the kitchen, probably cleaning up. I keep eating my food thinking, 'I think I'm getting on Nathan's good side gradually.... Hopefully he'll truly accept me.... One of these days,' I thought watching the guys eat like the wild animals they were.

...

It's a little while later and everyone is stuffed. I still sat there watching them, Nathan across from me.
"That was great Nathan, thanks!" Said Thomas cheerfully.

"Yup. I'm satisfied," said Eduardo crossing his arms.

"Right on point," said Christopher leaning back in his chair.

"Where the breakfast dessert at?" Said Russell eating the scrapes. Everyone looked at him bug eyed.

"You're still hungry?" Ask Thomas. Russell looked at him furiously.

"Well, hell yeah! Who do you think I am?" He said.

"No, you're good for now Russell. You gotta teach Cymphonique some fencing. Eat more then you'll be sleepy," said Captain crossing his arms with a smile. Russell looked over me and sighed.

"Fine, whatever. Come on women, let's get this over with," Russell said walking out the door. Everyone left to do what they needed to do but Nathan said something.

"What?" I said turning to him.

"Don't be slow. Listen to what he has to say and try not to ask too many questions. He hates being left behind, but Russell has a lot to learn himself," Nathan said leaning in the doorway.

"What does he have to learn?" I said. Nathan looked at me with no expression.

"Strength." I stared at him thoughtfully. 'Why does Russell need to learn strength? He's a two sword fencer, doesn't he already know what strength is?' "We'll go. Don't leave him waiting forever, he hates that too," said Nathan turning pink. I nodded once and walked out the door.

Russell was on deck practicing himself. He had both his swords and I was personally amazed at how good he REALLY was. He tossed the swords unbelievably left and right, left and right, and quickly pretended to stab someone. In his left hand he moved his sword between his fingers and quickly sliced whatever could have been there. He breathe heavily and tossed his swords right and left again to show off his ability to his now dead appointed.
I stared at him in shock my mouth open. He saw me and I came forth now a bit nervous.

"Finally your here. Anyway, I don't expect you to be able to do what I just did any time soon, but are you ready?" He asked looking down at me with his forest green eyes, slicing the sword in front of me, to probably wake me up. I gulp and nodded.

"Yeah.....what am I going to learn first?" But then all of sudden he tried to practically tried to cut my shoulder off! I back up, leaning to the right then he did it again. I dodge it left.

"What are you do-" but then he tried to cut my head off and I ducked.
He then tried to cut my legs but I jumped and landing with one knee on the ground the other on a fist.
"Russell! Wait!?" But he just ignore me again, and tried to slice me in the middle, but I rolled right. Then he tried to slice me again and I rolled left. Totally out of breath, he tried to cut me in my face and I slid down between his legs.

"Yeap!" I yelped totally scared. I got up quickly and turned to him. He turned around and out of nowhere, his sword was inches from my face.

I closed my eyes tightly ready to feel the pain, but it never came. I opened one eye and the sword froze. I opened both my eyes blinking in shock, and Russell held it the sword there with no expression on his face.

"What the fuck was all that!?" I yelled at him. He tossed his sword around and placed it in his sword pocket.

"This is level one of your practice."

"What's lev-" he cut me off.

"Reflexes. Before you can handle a sword, you need to be award of other ones. You can't handle a sword until you know how to dodge one," Russell said with boredom in his voice. I stared at the deck. 'He actually... is right... I guess.'

"Well.... You could have at least given me a warming." All of a sudden he quickly took out his sword again, inches from my nose.

"In reality...they don't give you a warning..." And with that he tried to cut me. "Huh!" I dodge it right, then he went left. I moved my shoulders back, but then he pushed me with his hands and I fell to the ground. He stood over me and almost sliced me.

"Ah!" I screamed super high pitched, sliding out the way.

"Huh, huh, huh-ah!" Russell said trying to get me. I rolled left, right, and slid up, getting on my feet. We breathe heavily and we stared at each other walking around in a circle. I was tired, but I had to at least get past level one. He sliced his sword horizontally but I got out the way. He went left but I moved back. He tried to get my head, but I ducked, kicking him making him fall.

"Uh!" he said falling. He got his sword like it was knife and tried to stab me in the face. I rolled out the way, but all of a sudden in a blink of an eye he was on top of me.

"Eh!" I said as I felt his body on mine. He was about to cut my face, but I grabbed the sword where he was holding it, pushing upward while he was pushing down.

"Huuh! Come on....." he said breathing heavily. "You have to be....stronger than that....." my eyes began to water at how much force I was pushing upward. The sword was inches to my nose, but I moved my head to side. I keep pushing and I finally pushed him off me. He fell on his back, and I got up quickly. Russell got up too, and he was sweating, looking frustrated.

"Good job..." he said wiping the sweat of his forehead. I half smiled letting out a big breathe. "Seems like you've had practice before....but let's see....if you can master level one.... in a day...." Russell then suddenly took out his OTHER sword.

"Oh shit..." I whispered. He quickly ran toward me and tried to slice me with his right hand, but I moved left. I keep moving back afraid he really was going to get me.

He went left so I went right, and all of a sudden I found myself trapped against the deck wall to the bar. He tried to slice my head so I ducked, my back against the wall. He then tried to get me down the middle but I dodge rolled through his legs getting back up. He ran toward me again and this time BOTH his swords were coming to me right horizontally and I moved to my left holding back my shoulders.

"Huh!" he said going the opposite way.

"Eh!" I said falling a little behind going right. 'He's going to fast!' I thought. He kicked me in the center of my stomach and I fell on the step to the upper deck cracking my back, but that didn't stop Russell. He tried to stab me but I slid down, but all of a sudden a felt a cut on my left check.

He got me.

I checked it and it started to bleed. I held my hand there and I looked up and he was about to slice me right. I closed my eyes. I didn't feel anything. I opened them and he paused again. He tossed his swords back and forth "showing off" and placed them in the belt.

"Just because you get a cut, doesn't mean you stop fighting...." He said staring at me with no expression breathing hard through his nose. I took my hand off the cut and it wasn't that long of a cut. It kind of stung, and I breathe through my teeth.

Russell kept staring at me and held out his hand for me to grab. I stared at him, and took it. He helped me up. "Overall, you did pretty well. I'm actually impressed. Nice job...." He said. I smiled sadly, and keep holding my cut. "Not a bad cut. Christopher can patch it up for you.... Want to practice again at sunset?" he asked. I stared at him as he had a mellow smile on his face.

This is Russell I liked. This was the same Russell who told me his life story last night. The same Russell who insulted me earlier... I nodded once and smiled. We stared at each other as he still held my hands. All of sudden we heard cheers and clapping.

"Yay! Awesome job Miss Cymphonique!" yelled Thomas whistling. Russell and I looked around, but where are they?

"That was pretty legit, well done women," I heard Eduardo say. Russell and I looked up and they were all sitting on the sail watching us.

"What the fuck..." Russell whispered turning red.

"Woo- hoo! Go Cymphonique!" yelled Christopher chuckling.

"Cymphonique," yelled Captain sliding down the pole with a spare shirt, everyone else following him. "That was really good. Kind of better than expected, no hard feelings. Nice work!" he said laughing. I turned bright red and Eduardo chuckled coming closer.

"I see you two made up?" he said laughing. Russell and I looked at each other and we were still holding hands! We quickly let go of each other are faces bright red.

"No way!" Russell said in protest. "I was just- just-"but no words came out.

"Drop it Rus. We say the WHOLE thing, can't lie," Captain said laughing too. Russell was so embarrassed to be teased he walked away down to the rooms.

"Haha, poor kid. He just hates being nice," Chris laughed.

"Nah, he just hates getting caught being nice," Eduardo corrected him going over to the ships wheel.

"Nice job Miss Cymphonique, really! I was scared for you at first, but you did really well!" Thomas said with his eyes close cheerfully. "See ya later!" he said disappearing into the bar.

"Pretty hardcore Sam, keep it up," Captain said smiling disappearing into the board room. Now it was just me and Christopher.

"You played well, now let's see that cut," he said moving my hand out the way very gently. "Not bad. Just need to disinfect it and a bandage should do it," he said holding my hand with the blood. "Come, I'll do it for you," he said smiling.

"I'll do it Doc," a familiar voice said behind us. We turned around and it was Nathan. "I got it. Go do what you need to do," Nathan said standing beside me. Christopher smiled and nodded with eyes closed.

"Alright then, come to me if anything else hurts Cymphonique," he said winking at me walking away. I looked at the back of Chris's head surprised and looked over at Nathan my eyes hug by how perfect he was.

"Well don't just stare at me, let's go," he said walking down to the room. I stared at him a bit and followed him, holding my cut.

We walked into his arm and he cracked the door some. I sat in my chair in the corner of the room placing my feet in the chair too. Nathan opened his bottom drawer and got out a bottle and a white bandage. I still held my cut just thinking about what just happened.

'Everyone said I did good... but not Nathan? Was I actually bad or something?" He placed some of the alcohol in a rag and came over to me and sat on the bed. He removed my hand gently looking into my light brown eyes, and back at the cut.

"He got you pretty good..." Nathan said thoughtfully.

"Did he mean to do it?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, but Russell knows his boundaries. He could have gotten you easily many times, but stopped when he needed to before you really could've gotten hurt," Nathan said placing the rag on my cheek. I stung really badly, and I breathe in through my teeth not even realizing I was squeezing Nathan's hand with my bloody one. I closed my eyes tightly as he patted the cut with the rag.

I opened my eyes slowly as Nathan keep doing it. He had no expression on his face but I saw some sympathy. I slowly let go of his hand and he stared at me in my eyes and I really, really wanted to just kiss him..... But I didn't. He finally got up and went over to the dresser and got the bandage. He came back over and sat down.

He gently placed the bandage on me slowly as I stared at his amazing eyes. I gulp at the awkward silence. "Did you watch the whole thing?" I asked. Nathan glanced at my eyes and back at the cut biting his lip.

Killer.

"Yeah. I was watching," he said coolly. I moved my lips to one side.

"Was I... Good?" he glanced at me and finally got the bandage on me.

"I don't know....," he said shrugging standing up. "But I will admit I was nervous for you at first. I thought you were going to get your ass kicked," he said walking away to the dresser to put away the scrapes. I slumped down in the chair staring at the floor. 'So... I was actually bad...' I thought. All of sudden a hand lifted up my chin and Nathan and I meet eyes.

"But... for a girl... you did pretty awesome," he said smiling to one side. I looked surprised at him, lost in perfection. We stared at each other at what seemed like forever and I smiled sweetly.

"Really....?" I asked quietly. After Nathan finally realized what he just did, he turned bright red and turned around walking over to the door. Before walking out he glanced at me and all I saw was half of his amazing face.

"Maybe...." He said smiling not showing his teeth. I sat there a little and finally smiled.

"Maybe..." I whispered. He nodded once and walked out the room.

.....

Everyone went back to doing their normal chores and I decided to help Thomas mop the deck again.

"The sky.... It's so blue," I said pausing holding the mop in my hands. "It was never this....perfect, back at Nutella."

"That's an advantage of being a pirate," Thomas said not looking at me. "Enjoying the clear skies and listening to the quiet ocean rub up against the ship, letting the warm breeze blow through your hair," he smiled at me and I just stared at him amazed.

Thomas was so cute! His orange hair shinning in the sunlight, his cheerful light brown eyes perfect. "Wow..." I manage to say. All of sudden I felt someone close behind me. I turned around and it was Eduardo looking up at the sky.

"A storm is coming..." he said seriously. I looked at him in a 'are you serious?' face.

"Really? I mean, it's too perfect out here for that to happen," I said concerning. Eduardo didn't look at me.

"That's the problem. It too perfect. We better prepare, it's coming in about an hour," he said walking away to Captain's cabin. I turned back at Thomas confused.

"Is he for real?" I said pointing to him. Thomas nodded smiling.

"Yeah, he's right. We can trust him because he's the mate of the ship. Eduardo knows signs for all things like cow at a farm. They sit in a huddle when a storm is coming, and walk around eating when the weather is perfect." I stared at him and back at the deck.

"What if he's wrong?" I asked.

"He's not. Trust me," he said. I slowly smiled at him and nodded once. Thomas turned pink and looked away, "I guess we better go worn the others..." He manage to say. I nodded again.

"Oh alright," I said. "I'll finishing mopping the area first."

"Oh don't worry about the mopping. I'll finish it," he said looking up at me. I titled my head.

"You sure? I mean, it's a lot to handle for a single person."

"Well I use to do it by myself before you came. Besides I can't make you work so much Miss Cymphonique. You deserve a well-deserved break," he smiled. I chuckled covering my mouth.

"Oh Thomas. You remind me so much of a kind prince from a far away island," I said handing him the mop. Thomas blushed smiling at me.

"And you, Miss Cymphonique, remind me of a beautiful princess of a magical kingdom...." Thomas and I stared at each other, and I felt this warm feeling come upon me. I smiled looking at the deck ground and Thomas chuckled some. "You better go tell them before it's too late." I looked up at him and he was looking out to the sky. From miles away there were black clouds coming out of nowhere.

"Well, that was so sudden," I said still looking that way. Thomas shrugged.

"Always trust your instincts," he smiled. I smiled and started to walk over to the bar entrance. I went through the kitchen, and Nathan was cleaning the pots and pans.

"Hey," I said over the chime of plates clicking together. He looked over at me and didn't say anything washing a plate with a sponge. 'Where's the Nathan that lifted my chin earlier?' "Um... there's a storm coming," I manage to say. He glanced at me and back at the plate.

"I know." I stared at him confused.

"Really, you did?"

"Yeah. I could sense it almost. Better go tell Christopher, he never knows what's going on from being in sick bay all the time." I stared at him a bit and nodded.

I started to walk out the kitchen when Nathan stopped me. "Hey," he said looking over at me. I turned around. "Try not to get my way during the storm. The last thing I want is for someone to get hurt...." I looked at him as he turned pink. 'Nathan's looking out for me, he's just too afraid to admit it.'

"Okay," I said walking out the door. I walked out the bar, across the deck down to sick bay. Christopher was humming a little off tone kind of, making bandages and open chemicals were out again.

"Hey Christopher," I said waving at him coming down the stairs. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Ah Cymphonique. The pretty patient. Is something wrong?" he asked as I came and sat in front of him on a barrel. I shook my head.

"No, I just came to tell you a storm is coming, and Eduardo wanted to warn us about it," I said placing my hands in my lap. Chris kept smiling and nodded.

"Oh, well thanks for the heads up. I was already preparing bandages just in case something came up," he said making them a certain way. I stared at him as he made them. "Have you had practice before?" he asked glancing at me then his work.

"Huh? Oh no, I never really made bandages. I just bought them at low class market. They weren't as good and sturdy as yours though," I said fake sniffling at him. Christopher chuckled and I looked up at him. "What?" I asked.

"I didn't mean the bandages. I meant your practice with Russell. Did someone already teach you how to dodge certain objects?" I looked at him then at the floor thoughtfully.

"I don't really know. I know I've practice with my friend back at Nutella. He was good at stuff like that," I said thinking about Dustin. I stared sadly at the floor, just thinking about him. 'I hope he's OK. I mean, he has to be.... He's Dustin. He can do anything and everything...... for me....' I buried my head in my hands, silently crying to myself. I felt Christopher's eyes on me.

"Cymphonique? Is something wrong?" he whispered. I shook my head no getting up quickly.

"No, no. Um..." I said behind tears. Christopher got up looking at me concerned. "I just have to..... I have to warn the others. I have to go," I said turning around speed walking to the stairs.

"Cymphonique, wait!" but I kept going, leading into a jog. I practically ran up the stairs trying to hide myself from crying in front of a Sirius crew member. I don't want to be labeled as the little girl here, I need to toughen up just like Russell said....And he's right.... 'No, women ain't fit to be on the Sirius... I ran up the stairs covering my hands, but I bumped into something.

Hard.

"Yeap!" I yelped falling down the stairs. I hit my back, then rolled over, hitting my back again, and now facing forward, hitting my left arm on the floor laying there for a little bit.

"Hey you ok?" Asked a person helping me up.

It was Russell.

"Oh um yeah...." I said quickly, wiping my face staring at the flood.

"Good. Don't let a little thing like that hurt you," he said seriously. I looked up at his green eyes and his blank face.

"Oh ok. What are you doing down here?" I asked. He let go of my arm looking toward Christopher who still looked concerned at me.

"Cap told me to gather everyone up in the board room, especially you. We're going to discuss our course to find Skull Island." I looked over at Christopher, then the floor, then back up at Russell holding my hands.

"Me?" I asked pointing to myself. Russell rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Yeah you! You better had NOT forgotten your promise to the Sirius! You'd said you gotten information about it at the previous port.... If you forgot, you really will piss everybody off, especial me, but I'd worry about Cap, 'cause this is all about him," Russell said flaring his nostrils. I could tell he was serious because he didn't talk with the pirate accident like saying 'yer' and 'bout'. I covered my mouth staring at the wall thoughtfully. 'Oh yeah! The lady back at the island... she helped me find some clothes and told me the untold secrets of Skull Island...I do remember.'

I smiled to one side chuckling some. "Hehe, okay. Don't worry Rus, I didn't forget. Especially if I promised...." I said leaning to him in a teasing matter. Russell looked at me confused and shook his head walking over to the stairs.

"Ugh, I'll never understand women," he murmured under his breath. I shook my head smiling and turned to Christopher. We stared at each other. His black/grayish eyes shining with sadness. What's his story of becoming a pirate?

"I guess we better go..." I said quietly. Christopher nodded once, we started to walk up the stairs but he gently tucked at my arms.

"Cymphonique...." He said looking up at me. I turned around, one foot on the step above him and the other foot above me.

"Yes?" I said titling my head a little.

"If you want to talk about earlier... alone.... We can..." he said quietly. I sighed opening my mouth a little.

"Thanks....we will..." I said nodding. He nodded too and he gently smile. I smiled to one side barely and continued to walk. 'Christopher is so protective, sweet, and gentle. I sometimes forget the whole Sirius crew are pirates...Why do I forget?' I thought.

...............

(OK so your probably like where has this girl been, and IM SORRY OKAY!! Lol, buuuut my wattpad has been really janking lately and I can't directly type on there so I have to use word 2013 and copy and paste and its super tiring!! Lol, please bear with me, AND I'm also falling back on my writing because I'm writing a NEW story, and I'll post it up on wattpad soon, but for all those kick-ass lovers, I'm writing a kingdom hearts/ infinity blade/ (partial) final fantasy 13 fan fiction and I've already started writing it, and I think I'm doing a good job, for just being addicted to Kingdom Hearts these past 2 weeks, but... YEAH, it's really cool and I'll post it soon and omg its fun to write! SORRY FORGIVE ME FOR BEING SO LATE WITH MY WRITING, I'll try and post AT LEAST once a week on A Day out in the Ocean, but thanks guys ily so much, ill post my other fan ficion soon. 122 readers oooooo mmmmmmmm ggggggg :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 28K 39
Wattys shortlist 2021 "I'm already loving this story" - _singforjoy_ "You are going to get me what I want," Isla said, calmly. "Or I will kill you." ...
21.6K 828 22
You've been running from your past for three years now. Three years since you fell into the sea and hoped you'd never get up again. But you did and n...
62K 2K 15
"Sometimes, the thing you need most is right under your nose." -Captain Teague - (Book 1) - Hello, I'm Annika Hesture, a lass, a pirate who was very...
89.9K 2.9K 12
"I would've never learned to survive If I never arrived at Skull Island." ~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~ Y/n M/n L/n. A girl...