Please Protect Me - Zalfie Fa...

By jawyerandshoey

More

Please Protect Me - Zalfie Fanfiction
Chapter 2 - Zoe I Don't Want To Be Friends Anymore
Chapter 3 - First Time You've Been Taller Than Me.
Chapter 4 - Shut Up.
Chapter 5 - Kiss Kiss Kiss.
Chapter 6 - Smut with a Little Bit of Storyline
Chapter 7 - #MoeyFeels
Chapter 8 - Markyyyyyyy, I Love Youu
Chapter 9 - Troyler
Chapter 10 - Smut and Some Fluff
Chapter 11 - Beach Bombfire
Chapter 12 - Right Little Man, Be Tough For Daddy
Chapter 13 - I Love You!
Chapter 14 - SMUT
Chapter 15 - Wake Up, Please Phil?
Chapter 16 - He's Not Too Good Mate..
Chapter 17 - Unexpected News
Chapter 18 - Why Would I Be Happy?!
Chapter 19 - Names
Chapter 20 - Gender
Chapter 21 - Daddy?
Chapter 22 - Don't get attached
Chapter 23 - Adoption
Chapter 24 - Uncle Joe
Chapter 25 - Painting
Chapter 26 - A Baby Is Born
Hijack - Chapter 27
Final Chapter on 24/01/16
UPDATE
My New Story
Competition
COMPETITION DAY 2

Chapter 1 - Alfie I'm Scared Of You

12.7K 83 13
By jawyerandshoey

Zoe's P.O.V

I sat on the floor in the corner of mine and Louise's hotel room. My arms around my legs, clung tightly to my chest. I desperately attempted to breathe but it felt as if my lungs were being constricted by a snake. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I could barely see past them, I felt blind which terrified me even more. As I reached out for my phone beside me I realised everyone was out but Alfie. He was napping. I screamed Alfie as loud as I could as he was only behind the wall behind my back. I screamed it again and through the tears it sounded like I was being tortured. He burst through the door and shouted 'Zo?!'

I held onto the bed beside me and tried to pull myself up and he ran over and picked me up say on the bed. He sat me on his lap and knew immediately what was happening. Alfie has only witnessed 2 of my panic attacks alone before.

'Shhhh..'

He said and I continued to cry and whimper very very loudly into his grey t shirt. His one hand held my head to his chest and the other resting on my back running it gently.

'Listen to me Zo.. You're absolutely fine. Breathe..'

He said into my ear trying to move my head to look at him but I kept my arms gripping onto the front of his shirt and my head still buried in it. He whispered things to calm me quietly into my ear and after 5 more minutes of panic I quietened down. Once I had stopped crying it got awkward. I had never sat on his lap before.. I stood up and looked at him with a pathetic attempt at a smile. I must look horrific right now. Bright red from crying. No makeup. But he didn't look at me any differently, Alfie is one of the sweetest boys I know, he doesn't judge me, for being too skinny or for being too short like the haters do. I have no clue how he puts up with me but I love him for it. I mean, I don't love him.. Oh forget it.

'Thank you'

I said quietly and he stood up and brought me into a hug. I told him a while ago that I loved his hugs so he always hugs me now. As he's quite a bit taller I feel safe in his hugs.

'Thank you..'

'It's ok.. What did you panic about?'

'Um.. Don't worry.'

Crap. I can't tell him. He'll hate me.. Louise doesn't even know. No one does. No one can, I don't trust anyone too not judge me. 

'Zoe I am worried.'

'Don't be.'

'Zoe tell me now.'

He finally let go of me from the hug and looked at me really sternly and it kind of scared me, I know he's never hurt me but. His 'tell me' look is terrifying. I rolled up my red jumper sleeve, I was in my comfy atire today. I held my forearm out to him and there were 4 cuts, and 2 white scars above them, the cuts were red where the blood had dried earlier today. The truth is, the hate commenters, got to me. I am so ashamed. But the makeup will cover it when I want to go swimming, as we are in Florida for Playlist Live. 

'Zoe tell me thats makeup'

He said harshly and looked pissed at me. This is exactly what I didn't want, I can't cope with this. 

'Zoe. Tell me,'

He said like he was gonna kill me. 

'I.. I can't'

I said and tears welled up in my eyes again.

'Alfie i'm so sorry.. i'm sorry'

I said making a whiney about to cry voice, I then started crying but looking him directly in the eyes and not able to move.

 'WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!'

'PEOPLE WERE CALLING ME ANOREXIC ALFIE! AND UGLY AND SHORT'

'THEN YOU IGNORE THEM ZOE! ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?!'

'GET OUT!'

I screamed and he stood still.

'Zoe i'm so sor-'

'please leave..'

I mumbeled and backed away from him. 

'Zoe..'

'Alfie i'm scared of you..' 

I said and backed away a bit more. When he shouted at me I thought he might hurt me, he wouldn't but I was scared.. 

'Zoe i'm sorry.. please. I didn't mean it. But i'm not leaving you alone.. not now.'

'o..okay'

I said walked a bit closer too him, he put his hand out and stroked my cheek. 

'Let me tell you something Zoe'

I looked away but he put his othe hand on my cheek so he was making me look at him.

'You are beautiful, you are absolutely perfect, I have never met anyone as perfect and cute as you, and the day you meet that special someone they will be the luckiest boy in the world.'

'I will never meet anyone, because I already like someone and they are way out of my league'

'Is it Joey? or Sawyer or Marcus?!'

'No.. we are best friends, but he doesn't see me like that'

'Well he's stupid then'

He said which made me giggle. It's Alfie. I have liked him for at least a year but he is 1000x better than me. Many times he's hugged me and just made me want to kiss him so bad. But he deserves better, to be honest the whole ZALFIE ship makes me smile because i've always wanted it to be real. He sat on my bed and I sat awkwardly on Louises and got my phone out. I text Louise.

'Chummy he's onto me'

'Tell him!'

Without me realising he had sat on the bed beside me and read the two texts.

'Who's onto you?'

'Umm.. no one'

'Is it me?'

'Is it you what?'

'Don't worry.. It's stupid. I'm gonna go back to my room'

'A..Alfie please don't'

I said and grabbed his hand as he tried to leave. I got off the bed and stood infront of him. 

'Will you stay with me.. please?'

'Okay..? But why?'

'I just.. feel safe with you'

He laid back on  my double bed and I laid beside him, he pulled me into him and I rested my head on his chest. 

Alfie's P.O.V 

I took the shot and kissed her head before she fell asleep and she sleepily looked up and me and kissed my cheek then put her head back. I blushed like crazy but she didn't see. I like her. I love her for a matter of fact. I have for ages but she kissed Tyler on the lips and it didn't mean anything so her kissing me on the cheek can't even register to her. I soon wriggled from beneath her and laid her back on her bed then threw her blanket over her, I pulled her jumper sleeve down gently to cover the cuts from Louise and then went to her side of the bed. I leant down and kissed the tip of her nose then mumbeled to myself.

'You have no clue how much I love you..'

Then rolled my eyes too myself then left.

Zoe's P.O.V

I woke up when he moved me from him and pretended to stay asleep. I felt him pull my sleeve down and felt a rush of air over my face which must have been when he laid the blanket over me. But then I heard him say it and felt him kiss my nose, luckily he left before I blushed in my sleep. 

'You have no clue how much I love you..'

WHAT?! I love him and he's loved me this whole time. But how can I tell him. I sat up as soon as he moved as the door clicked very gently. I shrieked in happiness. Oh my god. I love him so much and he loves me. The most attractive man I know loves me, the nicest man I know loves me. What even?! I text him about 20 mins later after browsing through tumblr. 

'Thanks for covering me up Alfie. I love you alf..'

I always said that, but never to his face.. I say it and mean it but he takes it like a friend. 

'I love you too Zoe.'

HE NEVER SAYS THAT!! HE ALWAYS SAYS 'ly2 xx' It's like i'm in school again getting exited over a boy. I just want to tell him so bad. I called Marcus and he said he was bored and didn't want to go bowling so he was on his way up. So I told him to come to my room. About 5 mins later he walked in and looked confused.

'What is it?'

'ALFIE! He said he loves me, but he doesn't know I heard. I love him too though!' 

'WHAT?! OMG HES GONNA DIE! YOU'VE GOTTA TELL HIM!' 

'How?!'

'I'll send him over in 15 and you two can go to the bar downstairs and tell him there or something.' 

'Okay! OMG I'm so exited!'

I began to put some makeup on, just my dark blacky red lipstick and concealer with some eyeliner and mascara. I put on a white blouse which was long sleeved so covered my arms and my navy highwaisted shorts. I met him on one of the little sofas near the bar in the hotel and it was pretty quiet considering it was only 10pm. I sat beside him and he smiled at me. 

'Want a drink then girl?'

He said and I nodded, he ordered me a virgin pina colada and he didn't get a drink and did what he always did and stole some of mine. I sat cross legged so my back was against the arm of the sofa and facing him. 

'So why did Marcus want us to meet up then?'

'Well I want to tell you something.'

'Oh, ok. Hit me with it.'

I brought my hands to my face and suddenly wondered what the hell I was doing. He took my hands gently and lingered his hands in mine for a bit longer than would be normal. I twiddled with my thumbs in my lap then looked up at him a little then smiled at his perfect face. 

'I like you..'

I mumbled.

'I know that Zoe! We're best friends!'

'I know, but I meant.'

I said and he took my hands in his and I felt myself blush.

'I love you..'

'In what way?'

'In the way you said when you covered me up..'

'wait WHAT?!'

Love jawyerandshoey xx

Please vote and comment my lovelies! xx I love y'all. This will be a very long fanfic btw like 70 chapters! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...