Chapter 14 - SMUT

Zoe's P.O.V

Alfie kissed me gently and I pulled him closer by his hair. I untied his bandana whilst kissing and put it on the floor as Alfie kissed sweetly down my neck. I wrapped my legs around his and he slowly toyed with the hem of my shirt as he stretched the top down and kissed my chest. He slid my top off and smiled at me, he kissed down the sides of my bra and lifted the strap off my shoulder and kissed my shoulder and collarbone. I arched my beck and he undid my bra and slowly removed it kissing gently over my breast as he moved down to my hip bones. He left 3 love bites on my hips then came back up and kissed me. I pulled off my shorts and underwear and he smiled into the kiss as I chucked his T-shirt onto the floor and flipped us over so he was half sat up at the headboard and I was on top of him. I pulled off his shorts and boxers becoming increasingly desperate, I grabbed a condom from the bedside table and rolled it on him.

I sat down over him and felled immediately satisfied. This continued for around 15mins as we were both desperate as hell. Once we'd finished I laid still naked and now hot on his chest and smiled at him. I laid a tired kiss in the crook of his neck and said.

'I swear no one will ever make me feel as good as you'

'They won't'

He said and I giggled and leant up on my elbows still on his chest. He lifted his head from the pillow and I put my hands behind his neck and began too deeply kiss him again. At the end of the kiss I bit down on his lip until he backed off a little. I then left him a love bite on his neck and licked over it afterwards.

'How can I cover that up?'

'You can't'

I said and smiled.

'Goodnight Alf'

'Night, I love you little one'

I fell asleep with a smile on my face and my ear too his chest, his heartbeat effectively lulling me.

Love jawyerandshoey xx