Chapter 5 - Kiss Kiss Kiss.

Zoe's P.O.V

Alfie called me and Louise too Ben and Louis room. Once we were there I knocked on the door and Ben opened it, I gave him and Louis a massive hug considering i'd barely seen them this trip, then sat beside Alfie on the bed he was on the edge off, I didn't hold his hand as I wasn't sure whether the boys had looked on twitter. Louise sat beside me looking at Ben and Louis on the other bed. 

'So..?'

'You know we went too the 'Youtube House' last year?'

'Yeah'

'How about we book the same house again as playlist is over tomorrow?'

'Yeah!! I'd love that!'

'Rooms, who'll share though?'

'Me and Ben, Caspar and Joe, Marcus on his own, Tan and Jim, Joey and Sawyer, Tyler and Troye?'

'Sounds cool, but what about me and Alfie?'

'You could go together.'

Louise said and smiled then realised me giving her a death stare.

'I may or may not have saw on twitter'

Ben said and smiled.

'Me too'

Louis said and I smiled at them. 

'It's pretty cute'

Ben said and I laughed then Alfie grabbed my hand. 

'I'll text everyone now then'

Louis got his phone out and Ben and Louise were finding the booking website on his laptop. I looked down and stood.

'Can I have some water?'

I ask and Louis chucked me a bottle then I noticed I can't open it without two hands so I looked at Alfie and he smiled then let go of my hand and I opened it and then gave it to him and he drank half of it. He gave it back and I put it on the bed and stood up as Louise showed me a tumblr account, called something about zalfie, some of the edits were really cute. I smiled and Alfie put his hands on my hips and pulled me down onto his lap. I smiled at him and Louise rolled her eyes and laughed, I turned my head and kissed his cheek then turned so I was sat sideways on his lap. I brought my hand to his neck and cheek and stroked my thumb over his scratchy 'designer' as he calls it stubble. I kissed his lip focussing on his bottom lip, I carefully bit his lip and made sure no one else saw me pull his lip out a little, they didn't. I'm not normally like this but I quite literally keep my hands off of him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. 

'I need to leave in ten minutes'

'Oh yeah the meet up, I'll come see you yeah?'

'Good.'

He whispered, perfectly close to my ear.

'I'm going guys, got the Brit boys meetup'

'Kayy, see you tonight, Soup Plantation tonight yeah?'

'Yup'

Alfie's P.O.V

Zoe hopped off my lap and I stood up, she turned to face me and I put my hand on her chin then used my thumb too pull down her bottom lip a little too tease her then I kissed her and bit my lip then walked off. I knew that killed her. I headed to the meet up and it went really well, about half way through Zoe came through the curtain and tapped my shoulder and I turned around. Everyone in the room screamed for my beautiful girly. Then Caspar, the little bitch decided to start a chant. 

'Kiss, kiss, kiss'

They chanted so I leant down and pecked Zo on the lips and everyone screamed again. I laughed then she left.

Zoe's P.O.V

After the meetup and dinner, everyone decided they wanted to go to the house so we booked it. Once back at the hotel room, Marcus decided  he'd stay with Caspar tonight because he was a bit down. I went into my room and noticed Louise asleep, she went home early. I took my pajamas and wash bag then went back into Alfies room and found him on the bed on his phone. I went and took my makeup off, tied up my hair and brushed my teeth. I noticed I had lost my pajamas and brought one of my normal tops. 

'Alfie can I borrow one of your shirts to sleep in?'

I yelled from the bathroom, he knocked on the door and passed me a grey plain shirt, oversized on me, it smelt so good. The bottom came down to my mid thigh. I game out and smiled at Alfie now changing. He had just his boxers on.. He put on some pajama pants then looked around. 

'Gave you my only pajama shirt.. crap.'

'You look better without one.'

I said and got in the bed, he laughed. He got in his side and laid back. I scooted towards him and he pulled back and climbed over me. I raised my eyebrows and he settled his knees either side of my hips. He looked so massive leaning over me, he leant down and kissed me then pulled away, he went to pull on my lip but then pulled away, so I leant up onto my elbows and kissed him. I put one hand on the back of his head and deepened the kiss. I am so rediculously in love this boy. I dropped my hand back down and laid down again. He kissed me and ran the hand his weight wasn't on up my side but ontop of the shirt. Alfie kissed me once or twice really deeply then pulled away and laid back beside me. 

'Alfie..'

'Mhmm.'

'When are we.. gonna..?'

'When ever you're ready'

'I'm ready'

'No. Not now.. when we're in the heat of the moment.. somewhere alone'

'We are alone'

'Zoe..'

''If you don't want too..'

'Zoe. You have no clue. I want you so bad now stop being pouty and come here.'

He said and pulled my towards me so our bodies are together. I kissed his lips slowly then pulled away and fell asleep. 

Love jawyerandshoey xx 

If you want smut then you can have it but warning, it'll be graphic. If you don't then comment no if you do comment yes. 

22 views for next chapter <3