Chapter 8 - Markyyyyyyy, I Love Youu

Zoe's P.O.V

Once we were both ready for bed I got out my laptop and put on Pretty Little Liars again and we watched it until about 3am and it sure got awkward when we heard... Sex sounds from one of the other rooms but me and Alfie couldn't stop laughing enough to work out who it was. I shut off my laptop and we both went to sleep as the sounds quietened down.

I woke up first this morning and went for a massive shop with Louise at 7am and it as lovely and refreshing considering the sun was rising. Once we got back everybody helped put it away and I asked Joseph to wake up Alfie because I knew it would be funny. He jumped on him and I watched from the doorway and he pushed Joe off so Joe dragged him out of the bed and he hit the floor with a groan and Joe walked out and high fived me and I watched Alfie get up and give me evils then I laughed and he left and went to shower and I went and sat at the pool with all the other boys bar Alfie then he came down later. Logan was beside me and we were talking about his mission he went on for his church and I saw him watching Sawyer in the pool, his is pretty damn fine! Come on his body is like to die for but he's bringing Alfie and Caspar with him while we're in LA so Alfie is getting there. He came down and laid beside me and took his shirt off and Caspar dragged him in the pool splashing me Tan and Logan at the side. I walked over to Logan and dragged him over to the steps and sat down with him.

'So, how about you and Sawyer?'

'How about it?'

'He told me he.. kinda likes you.'

'really?'

'Yeah'

'He is way out of my league though!'

'Shut up and go get him'

I winked and went into the house and sat with Louis and watched Frozen again, Ben joined us too. About an hour later I went back out to the pool and saw Sawyer asleep on a lounger and I saw Logan walk over to him. Just us out here now and he hasn't seen me. Logan straddled over Sawyers lap and stroked his cheek until he woke up. As he opened his eyes he kissed Sawyer very passionately and for a while then pulled away and Sawyer looked shocked.

'Sawyer will you be my boyfriend?'

'But your going back to Idaho.'

'I won't if I can be with you'

'Then yes'

He said and kissed him again then Sawyer jumped up and smiled at me realising I was in the doorway. I smiled widely and they Sawyer ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around. Once he put me down he ran in and told everyone and Logan came in too. Aw.

I walked over too Alfie now outside listening to his audio book probably asleep and I straddled over him just as Logan had and pulled one of his headphones out and he sleepily looked at me. I leant in and wrapped my arms behind his neck and kissed him hard and desperate. He stopped me an picked me up and jumped in the pool with me. I swam up and screamed. He laughed and dragged me over to the steps and sat on them half under and sat me on his lap. I faced him and gave him silly evils and rolled my eyes. He did the 'Alfie Deyes Lip Bite' and I melted. I closed my eyes and put my head against his neck and kissed it giving him a love bite then stroking my thumb over it.

'Everyone knows your mine'

'Now they do'

I said and kissed him then we headed up to the room and we both had showers and edited yesterday's vlogs and then just laid in silence.

'Zoe?'

'Mhmm'

'Your so perfect'

'Shut up'

'No, you are, this is perfect.'

'I know it is.'

'Baby can you promise me something?'

'What is it?'

'You'll never leave me..'

'I promise'

I said and kissed under his ear down to his jaw and stroked my fingertips just under his the hem of his shirt. He sat up against the headboard and pulled me onto his lap and brushed my hair behind my ear and smiled at me. I kissed him softly and he but my lip a little then sucked gently on my bottom lip and I scrunched my hand up in his hair. He pulled away and looked at me then moved me to the side and wandered out proud.

'fricking tease'

I said and wandered down behind him. I ran and sat on Louis lap.

'Hello Zoe!'

'I wanted a hug!'

He hugged me and I hopped off his lap and smiled and he laughed shaking his head. I ran over to Caspar at the fridge as usual and hugged him.

'Caspar, Caspar, Caspar.'

'What dya want?'

'Hugs!'

I said and he put down his can of coke and hugged me, I'm so short compared to him.

'Love you Casp'

I shouted walking out to the pool. He laughed. I ran to Tan and Louise and kissed them both on the cheek.

'Someone's happy!'

Louise said and I nodded.

'Yup, I have a perfect boyfriend and perfect friends, why wouldn't I be?'

'True. Perfect chummy also'

'Yup!'

I said and ran over to Marcus on his phone with his legs in the pool. I kissed his cheek and sat beside him.

'Markyyyyyyy, I love youu'

'Are you pissed?'

'No. Just happy.'

'Did you get lucky?'

'No! shut up.'

I said and took his phone and took a selfie for him of us and me kissing his cheek.

'#Zarcus yo'

He tweeted. And I smiled then ran too Sawyer and did the same.

'I love you Sawyer,!!'

I said hugging him.

'Thanks boo'

He said, the gay is making him sound like Tyler. Cute.

I went and sat next too Joey on the sofa of his laptop and said.

'Whatchaaaa doinggg'

'Editinggg,'

'Come to third street with me later?'

'course, is Alfie coming'

'Probably,'

'Okay,'

'We can go at like 2 yeah?'

'Okeydokey'

He said and I ran and asked Alfie, he was on the side of the pool with Marcus ontop of him whacking his chest. What the hell happened?! Louise knelt beside him and panicked.

I ran to his side and grabbed his hand.

'What happened?'

'He started drowning..'

I panicked and sat him up and whacked his back and he began to cough up water and a little blood. I grabbed him and hugged him tight. Everyone in the house at the doorway clapped and Logan picked up Alfie and brought him in. I wrapped a towel around him and sat him on my lap on the sofa, he was shaking and crying.

'I've got you'

I whispered as he curled wetly into my chest.

Love jawyerandshoey xx

20 views 4 comments please xxxx <3