Chapter 15 - Wake Up, Please Phil?

Alfie's P.O.V

I woke up at 5am as I'd set an alarm and our plane left at 7am. I had a quick shower and woke up Zoe who also had a shower! We both put on our sweats as we'd be on the plane all day. I went down and found Troye and Tyler snuggled up on the sofa and Sawyer on the other with Logan beside him. We brought the things to the door, said bye to the guys that were awake and left a not for the others. Before I knew it we were in the first class area of the plane as that was how Shay repaid us, with an upgrade. The seats laid down most of the way into a double bed but sat up quite a bit more.

Me and Zoe decided to watch Cars 2 on the little plane TV and as soon as it ended we were both knocked out until the plane landed. Barely any turbulence!

My sister picked us up and brought us to Zoe's apartment and she put everything away as my sister brought the guinea pigs back as she'd been looking after them while we were in America. I was staying at Zoe's until my apartment was ready before Florida anyway.

I stood in her living room and shouted to her in her bedroom.

'Hey Zo, I love you'

I heard her perfect little giggle and she came into the room. No makeup and in sweats but stunning. I stroked the tiny piece of hair behind her ear that had fell from her messy bun and brought my hand to her chin and raised it lightly so I could kiss her very gently.

'So beautiful..'

I mumbled against her lips and kissed the middle of her forehead and she smiled at me and bit her lip a little bit as I smiled.

'Are we going to the Harries twins party tonight?'

She whispered still overwhelmed. Mission completed.

'Sure, might help keep our sleeping pattern semi normal.'

'Okay well its... 7pm. We need to get ready!'

'The parties at midnight till morning little one. Lets just go get some food.'

'How about you get food, bring it back. Ill finish my blog post. Have a quick bath then you can.'

'Okay. Nandos take away?'

'Yeah. I love you'

'I love you more.'

I said and winked leaving with my wallet.

Zoe's P.O.V

I love him so fricking much. Oh my god. I text Louise, Niomi and Tan and they all assured me they are coming tonight. I posted my finished blog post on my monthly favourites. I went into the bathroom and drew a plain bath to wash my hair and body quickly as my shower head was still broken. After 20 or so minutes I'd washed my hair and decided I'd relax until Alf returned. Soon after I head the front door and soon heard the bathroom door as I rushed to cover myself.

'Alfie get out!'

'Why? I need a bath'

'Just let me get out.'

'Or not.'

He said and smiled. He soon striped off completely and got in the bath behind me so I sat I'm between his legs. I rested my head back on him and he rested his hands on my stomach and kissed my neck. Gently.

'Alfie?'

'Yes.'

'You never go to the gym yet have a perfect body. How?'

'Ahah I have no clue, Marcus hates me for it.'

I giggled as I picked up Alfies phone off the floor by the bath and got snapchat up. I took a selfie of us. Not showing anything obviously. But it was evident we were in the bath together. I sent it to Niomi and Marcus, and Jim because he always complained at how Tan said they can't bath together as he's too big. Marcus replied him asleep with Niomi on his chest. Evident sex hair. With the caption.