The Cheetahs Return. (Discont...

By TheWhovianHalfBlood

Alexandria Bane was given a task, a task to find her friend, Mary's little sister. The last second before she... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1. Fish An Chips, And The Woman In The Shadows.
Chapter 2. The Bronze Raven, The Snake Woman & The Chandelier.
Chapter 3. Lucy's Life Story.
I got tagged, so I'm gonna do it!
Chapter 4. It's Not Much, But It's Home.
What The Characters Look Like.
Chapter 5. They've Found Us.
Chapter 6. I'll Find You! I'll Find You Both! I Swear It!
Happy Hanukkah!!💙💙
Merry Christmas!(A Little Late)🎅🎄⛄️
Chapter 7. A New Animagus And Josie's Back!
Chapter 8. Ginny Weasley Open The Door! And It's A Long, Long Story.
Chapter 9. She Was A Shadow And The Shadows Were Her.
Chapter 10. I'M KING OF THE TEEN WORLD!
Chapter 11. On The Run And The Whispering Snake.
Tag your it, tag, tag your it.
Chapter 12. We're Safe.
Chapter 13. The Cloaked Figure Strikes Again.
Chapter 14. Love That Was Thought To Have Been Long Lost, Is Found.
Chapter 16. Life Isn't Worth Living If You Don't Live At All.
Chapter 17. The Battle Of Hogwarts
Chapter 18. There's An "End" In Best Friend.

Chapter 15. Don't Cry For Me.

84 6 1
By TheWhovianHalfBlood

Third Person POV.

Ally and Aaron walked side by side as they were lead through a series of wooded paths with torches lining them. The person leading them was a young girl and boy, around the age of 11 years old. The girl had long golden blonde hair that faded into a light blue at the ends, green eyes, and was wearing a light blue summer dress that had gold dots on it. The boy had red hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a forest green dress shirt tucked into black pants.

Ally glanced at Aaron and noticed he looked deep in thought.

"When do you reckon we we'll get there?" She whispered to him.

He shook his head as if to shake away his thoughts and replied, "don't know, hopefully soon."

Ally nodded. They walked for about 10 more minutes and then the boy spoke up. "We're here." And they came around a bend in the path and came across a large wooden door. It had small designs all over it that were hard to make out.

"Wait here." The girl told them as she and the boy walked over and opened it and went inside.

"Are you okay?" Ally asked Aaron once the door had closed, she turned to face him and saw he was frowning.

"What?" He asked as he looked at her as if he hadn't heard.

"I asked if you were okay. You've been frowning the whole way here." She asked him.

"Oh. Yeah I'm fine, just thinking a lot, that's all." He said as he gave her one of his smiles that she loved so much.

"Listen, I just want you to know that once we go in there I'm going to b-" he was interrupted by the girl opening the door and telling them to come in.

"What were you trying to say before?" Ally asked as she looked at him as they walked through the doorway.

Aaron glanced ahead of them and then back to Ally. "Nothing. It's nothing." He said as he gave her a tight smile, his eyes held sadness in them.

But before Ally could question him farther, a woman spoke. "Welcome," Ally and Aaron turned to face the woman.

She was gorgeous. She had deep red hair, green eyes and was wearing the most beautiful dress Ally had ever seen. It was golden with red designs all over it. She looked to be in her 40's or 50's. Around her neck was a bronze Raven neckless, Ally touched her own neckless. Standing next to the older woman was another woman and two men, they were younger then the redheaded woman.

The young woman's light brown hair with red at the ends came to just below her chest, she had green eyes and a kind smile. She was wearing a simple white dress with gold throughout it. The man standing on her right had to be her brother, he had the same green eyes and red hair as the older woman and the same kind smile as the young woman. He was wearing a cream colored dress shirt and black pants.
The three of them had quite the resemblance.

The forth man didn't ​resemble the others at all. He had black hair that came to his shoulders, brown eyes, a small beard and was wearing a deep red dress shirt with a vest and black pants.

It took Ally a minute to realize she had seen the last man before. "Sirius? Sirius Black?!" She said shocked.

He grinned at her. "Glad to know you figured out who I was before these three," he pointed his thumb towards the two green eyed women and man.

"Sirius, hush." The brown haired woman told him as she hit him on the chest playfully.

The older woman cleared her throat, and everyone turned their attention to her. "Welcome Miss Bane and Mr. Lockheart, to The Time Forest." She told them.

"The Time Forest?" Ally asked.

"Yes." The older woman replied.

Ally remembered her mother telling her story's of the Time Forest when she was a young child, it was said that time moved slower here then in the mortal world. This was the place where Time Makers came after they died, but if that were true that would mean she and Aaron were... Oh No! "Am I dead?" Ally​ asked afraid to hear the answer.

"Miss Bane, you are very much alive. Marely someone sent you here, your body is still where you fell asleep and you are unharmed. You will wake up once we're through." The old woman said and Ally sighed in relief.

"That's good to know. But who sent me here?" She asked confused.

The woman shared a look with the brown haired woman standing next to her before she answered Ally. "We are unsure. All we know was it was someone powerful and of our kind."

"Merlin's Beard! Mother, I believe we have forgotten to introduce ourselves." The redheaded man said to the older woman.

"Oh yes, you are right. No matter, we shall do it now. Hello children, I am Miranda Dragonwood, Queen of The Time Forest. And these are my children​, Gideon and Lucy Dragonwood." She said gesturing towards the green eyed woman and man.

"Hello." Aaron and Ally waved.

"Hello! I believe you have already met my twin children, Eve and Edward?" Gideon said as he gestured at the young girl and boy who had lead Ally and Aaron there.

"Pleasure to meet you. Now excuse me, Did you say you were Lucy Dragonwood? As in Mary Dragonwood's mother?" Ally asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am. You're Ally. Sirius has told me about you. And that you and our daughter disappeared​. But don't worry, we already know what happened thanks to Aaron." Ms. Dragonwood told Ally.

"Aaron? But I thought he just got here?" Ally said confused.

"What?! This lad has been here for ages! Ever since he-" Gideon was saying before he was interpreted by Aaron.

"Don't Tell her!"

"Tell me what?" Ally asked.

"Things are about to get dramatic!" Sirius whispered excitedly to Eve and Edward, who had to hold in their giggles, Lucy whacked Sirius on the shoulder.

"N-nothing." Aaron said to Ally nervously.

"It doesn't seem like nothing. And I swear on Merlin's left toe that if someone doesn't bloody tell me what's going on, I'll turn into a Cheetah and hurt you Aaron!" Ally all but yelled.

"Aaron's dead Ally." Lucy told Ally softly, getting right to the point.

Ally's blood ran cold and she lost all the color in her face.

"W-what?" She whispered as she stared at Aaron.

The boy who she had fallen in love with when she was trapped back in time, the boy she had missed dearly in the past months.

"I'm dead Ally. I died two months after you disappeared, I didn't want you to know because you've already been through so much. I'm sorry." Aaron said sadly.

Ally didn't move. "How'd you die." She whispered after a moment.

"The school was attacked by werewolves, I died along with many others." He replied sadly.

Ally wouldn't meet his eyes. "Hey! Don't cry for me Ally, it's okay. It was like falling asleep, but a bit quicker." Aaron said when a single tear made it's way down Ally's cheek.

Ally finally met Aaron's eyes. She could see he was sad, but he had accepted his fate. She sighed and wiped her tears away.

"Damn you Aaron Lockheart, I had this tough image going and you ruined it." Ally joked as she wiped her nose.

Aaron laughed. "You always did try to act tough, and even though you are tough, you're also very sweet. Never forget that Alex. You have a long and difficult path ahead of you, but always remember, Hogwarts will always give help to those who seek it. You aren't alone in this." He told her.

They were interrupted in their moment by someone coughing, they turned towards the others to see Lucy hitting Sirius on the head.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Please stop hitting me!" Sirius said as he tried to cover his head.

"Anyway!" Gideon interrupted his sister and Sirius's 'fight'.

"Let's get back to business, shall we?" He continued smiling at Ally and Aaron.

"Thank you Gideon. Now, you may be wondering why you are here, Miss Bane. We do not know for sure who it was that sent you here, but we have a hunch. Before we get to that, I have a question for you Miss Bane, and I sure hope you will be honest with me." Queen Dragonwood said to Ally.

"I will try and answer honestly your highness. Now, what is the question?" Ally asked nervously, she swallowed the the lump that was forming in her throat​.

"Are you absolutely certain that Mary Dragonwood is dead?" The Queen asked leaning forward on her throne.

Whatever Ally had been expecting to be asked, it certainly wasn't that. Quite caught off guard, Ally replied but stuttered a bit. "I am pretty sure, I mean I don't see how she could've lived through what happened."

"It is not uncommon for people to be sucked into a portal, rare yes, but it isn't unheard of. Think about it, have you noticed anyone who is missing here? Someone who would surely want to be here to speak with you?" The Queen pressed raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

Ally thought hard for a moment, realising just how silly it was to assume Mary was dead. "Mary is missing." Ally concluded.

"Indeed. And who do you think was the one to send you here?" The Queen asked Ally.

"I am unsure." She said a bit nervous.

The Queen then told Ally something that made her pale a bit. "Here's another hint: Mary Dragonwood never entered The Time Forest."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello!!

How'd you like this chapter?
Let me know in the comments below.

And what do you think about this new information? What do you think's going to happen next?

Byeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.5K 42
Narcissa Malfoy has a secret, that only she, her son and his cousin Luna Lovegood know about. Hermione Granger is that secret and Draco Malfoy has to...
9.3K 228 25
During the final battle of Hogwarts something Extraordinary happens changing the course of time in order to protect the students Of Hogwarts. Hermio...
21.6K 739 36
When a relic is stolen from a tomb of a pharaoh, Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger must team up in order to find it and return it back to its rightfu...
149K 4K 51
100.282 Words The Marauders juniors. Harry James Potter, Y/n Lily Potter, Hermione Jeanine Granger and Ronald Weasley, Harry and Y/n are the chosen o...