Konoha Chronicles: Days of fu...

De WonderGirl320

A story about love,hope,trials,tribulations and fighting to make your dreams reality. Based on the anime/mang... Mais

Part 1: In the midsts of battle
Part 2 The hope in the hopeless
Part 3:The Hero in the Hold
Part 4:The light in the dark
Part 5: Perfect Pieces
Part 6: Love under the stars
Part 7:Hearts in danger
Part 8:Dan's student
Part 9:Dan vs Tsunade
Part 10:Orochimaru friend or foe?
Part 11:The Woman in White (part 1)
Part 12:The Woman in White (part 2)
Part 13:Tsunade's heartache
Part 14:The Fourth Hokage
Part 15:The continuation of the Senju clan
Part 16:The Nine Tails Attack!
Part 17:Heritage
Part 18: The mission
Part 19: The Fifth Hokage
Part 20: Tsunade's first few days as Hokage.
Part 21: Vanishing Nin
Part 23: The Terrible Truth
Part 24: Sensible senses
Part 25: The Great escape

Part 22: a Fair Trade

28 5 0
De WonderGirl320

Two months after Dan's disappearance ...

Akira finally arrives in the village. Happy to be back she runs straight home. She bursts through the door cheerfully only to find the house empty.

"Uh,they must be busy?"

She runs straight to Hokage Mansion. Out of breath she arrives at Tsunade's office. Knocking on the door before entering.

Poking her head through the open door she spots her mother. Smiling she goes inside. To her surprise Tsunade doesn't even seem to notice.

"Hello mom," Akira greets happy.

Tsunade slowly looks up. An unspeakable happiness covers her heart but at the same time sorrow like a cloud also appears.

"Hello Sweetheart," she smiles.

"How are you mom?"

"I'm fine," the words struggle to leave her lips.

"I went home but nobody was there. Where is dad? On a mission?" She asks keen.

Tsunade suddenly hugs her daughter. She kisses the top of Akira's head. Akira hugs back even though she's confused.

"Your father went missing two months ago," Tsunade confesses sad.

"What?" Akira's hands fall limp on the sides of her body.

Late that night ...

Neji Hyuga is one his way home after a hard day's training. Sweaty and dirty he decided to go to the bath house first. After which he walks home.

The streets are empty. Nobody is around. Suddenly. There in the dark. Something moves. Then the sounds of something inside a trash can.

The dim street light doesn't reveal much. In the shadows something stirs again. Neji activates his Byakugan. Scanning the area he moves closer.

He stretches out his hand picking up the lid of the trashcan. Then unexpected a cat jumps out. How annoying.

But just as he deactivates his Byakugan something large grabs him. Someone strong and agile.

The following day ...

"What!?"

"Affirmative,mam. Neji Hyuga is missing," Hinata speaks in a soft,scared,tone.

"How? Where?" Tsunade asks angry.

"He never came home. We found his bag,which he puts all his ninja gear in,near an alleyway."

"Hinata go home and stay there. If they are targeting the Hyuga we must protect you. Warn your father too. Do you understand?" Tsunade speaks with authority.

"Yes mam," Hinata bows.

After Hinata leaves Tsunade sinks into her chair. She holds her head trying to compromise what was happening. With a sigh she opens the drawer taking out a photograph of Dan.

Where are you? She stares at his warm smile and friendly eyes. Remembering the sound of his voice and his soft touch.

8 months after Dan's disappearance and 6 months after Neji's vanishing ...

Reports from other villages are still streaming in about missing shinobi with special kekkei genkai. The numbers are climbing day by day.

So far only Neji has disappeared from the Hidden Leaf. Tsunade has the Hyuga clan under close guard and tripled the security of the village.

"Nobody leaves and nobody enters without my consent!" Tsunade orders.

Meanwhile Neji's friends are all looking for him. Unfortunately their efforts are in vain. But Tsunade promised them that they will find him.

She didn't give up on Dan either. In her heart she knows that he is alive and refused to accept that he had died.

Around 22:00 pm ...

Tsunade is working through some documents with Shizune. Tonton is,snoring,asleep on her lap. Suddenly Jiraiya makes his entry through the window.

For the last ten months he had been providing Tsunade with information about the strange disappearances. However he had no leads on the whereabouts of Dan.

"Tsunade I might have found something on Dan," he climbs through the window.

She looks at him with anticipation. Shizune looks up keen to find out the information as well.

"A few people have spotted somebody who resembles Dan but their description of him differs," he sits in the window.

"What did they say?" Her eyes widen.

"The closest description I have is of an old lady who says she spotted a man with pale blue hair and a white mask. She says his hair isn't long but is a bit shorter than shoulder length."

Tsunade frowns. Why would he cut his hair? She folds her arms over her chest.

"What was he doing if it is him?"

"The lady says he was traveling with a bunch of people. Other than that I've no more info," he sighs.

"None of it makes sense Jiraiya. If it is him why would he cut his hair? Why wouldn't he come back?" The frustration in her voice is clear.

"I don't know Tsunade but I've to go again. I will fulfill my promise," he smiles.

Before she can answer he jumps out of the window. With a sigh she and Shizune goes back to work. Tonton still fast asleep.

"Don't worry Milady," Shizune tries to comfort her.

Later that night ...

Shizune walks Tsunade home. The streets are quiet. Only the sound of crickets and toads from the nearby river can be heard. They walk past a few food shops.

Suddenly a squabble catches their attention. In the dark not far from where they are standing they can hear voices. Tsunade makes a fist.

"Get away from me!" The familiar voice of Neji Hyuga can be heard.

"That's Neji's voice," Shizune says shocked.

Just as she and Tsunade walks forward Neji comes stumbling out of the dark. His clothes are covered in blood and torn to shreds.

"Lady Hokage," he stumbles forward,"he will kill you."

Tsunade catches him as he falls forward unconscious. Shizune runs to Tsunade's side. Tonton let's out a worried oink.

"He's fine just exhausted and his chakra is depleted," Tsunade observes.

The clicking of shoes begins in the distance and gets closer. Tsunade gets up reading herself for a fight.

Then the clicking stops. A figure appears. He stands in the shadows only his feet visible in the light. The blurry version of a white mask slightly visible.

"Hand him over," the masked man demands.

"Who are you?" Tsunade asks.

"Don't tell me you don't know," he teases sarcastic.

Tsunade recognised something familiar about his voice earlier. She swallows a ball of spit. Can this be?

"Dan is that you?" She hesitates.

"Bravo Lady Hokage," he slow claps coming out of the shadows.

He takes off the white mask revealing his face. It is Dan. His hair is somewhat shorter than always now cut just above his shoulders. He does not have his headband on.

"Why are you doing this?" She frowns confused.

"You've always been naive Tsunade," he hisses.

"This isn't true. You are not him!" She bursts out furious.

"How is our daughter doing?" He smiles malicious.

At that moment Tsunade realises that it is the real Dan. But what happened to him? He is completely different. The soft look in his eyes are replaced with coldness.

"What do you want with the Hyuga?" She asks standing up.

"That is none of your concern," he spits.

She balls her fists. Anger and sorrow rushes through her veins like a river. Her heart smashed to pieces. How could you turn your back on me? Why?

"Are you going to hand him over or will I use force?" He takes out a kunai.

"Don't touch him," Tsunade grits her teeth.

"Milady you can't fight him!" Shizune shouts.

"Listen to my dear niece Tsunade," he chucles evil.

"I'll make you a trade," Tsunade thinks fast.

"A trade? What could you have that I possibly want?"

"The best medic in the world."

"Ah,so the Hokage trades herself for the Hyuga," he smiles,"deal."

"Lady Tsunade you can't!!!"

"Shut up Shizune. Take Neji and go," she commands.

Tsunade reluctantly walks over to Dan. He gestures,menacingly,for her to walk first. They both disappear in the darkness.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.3K 179 77
"I'll kill him for you, so, choose me." "I didn't know that one day I could be so desperate and mad in love, that I'd sell my own soul with no qualms...
349K 5.4K 26
A new era has just begun, a peaceful life has finally been achieved. Whereas a confession is still unresolved. There may be jealousy running through...
344K 8.2K 40
What if Naruto was a prodigy and was heir to two of the three most powerful clans in the elemental nations. Naruto Uzumaki Senju the son of Kushina U...
986 98 5
/həʊp/ a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen. "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫...