The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Christmas

2K 63 2
By trottinghorsess

I wake up and feel a heavy pressure on my chest. My first thought goes to Maximus, but I turn to see Lock slightly snoring and sleeping peacefully.

"Happy Birthday" I smile and kiss his head. He nuzzles his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" the guys barge in my room shouting.

"Andddd there it is" Lock sits up and so do I.

"You're twenty!!! Finally caught up to us" Justin smirks and I laugh.

"Oh you shut it" Lock tickles me and I start crying of laughter.

"S-s-sto-o-p!!" I manage to say throughout my laughs. He laughs and stops then kisses my forehead. "It's Christmas!!" I shout.

"Mhm" Lock hums.

"Let's go downstairs, open shit then eat" Colin says.

"Haha yes, then eat" I laugh and sit up.

"Come on Max!" I pat my thighs and he jumps off the bed.

"Fuckk" Lock groans and gets out of bed. He's not wearing a shirt and honestly, best sight EVERRR!

"Don't be a Scrooge!" I laugh.

"I hated that story" he mumbles.

"Of course you did big boy, now come on! I can't wait for you to see what I got you!' I grab his hand and run downstairs to our lit up Christmas tree.

"We couldn't wait until-" Lock checks his phone "IT'S SEVEN?!"

"Mhm" Aaron smirks.

"WE COULD'VE SLEPT FOR LIKE THREE MORE HOURS!" Lock groans.

"Heyy! it's our first Christmas, be happy!" I smile and he looks at me with a straight face. Honestly, morning Lock isn't any different from normal Lock. "I'm going to put hot chocolate in for us" I walk to kitchen and the boys sit on the floor. After making everyone's hot coco I hand it to them and we start opening presents. Aaron got me a new phone case, a MacBook, and a little journal. Justin got me bath bombs, nail polish, and a ....pregnancy test? I look at him in confusion.

"Really?" I hold it up and laugh.

"Uh no we're not crossing that bridge for a looong time" Lock leans back.

"Agreed" we all laugh.

Brandon got me a cute dog necklace that says Maximus on it, a throw blanket, and a whole bunch of stuff I can use for room decor. Colin got me his best effort in clothes and makeup, a gorgeous necklace with a pearl on the bottom, and a few bath and body works stuff. Lock told me to open his stuff at the end, so I didn't open it yet.

"Thank you guys" I smile and hug the guys "you can be pretty awesome sometimes" I laugh.

"Duh we know what" Colin whips his imaginary long hair and we laugh. The boys open their stuff and thank me repeatedly for everything. Justin was pretty happy about his mug and Lock was in love with the shadow box I made up for him. I told them to open the guns all together then the PlayStation and those bubble ball things you fight in.

"Ok ready?" I smile and they all have the present in front of them. "Open!" they all open and their jaw drops when they see it.

"YOU. GOT. US. A. GUN?!" Brandon shouts.

"Hey don't be shocked!" I laugh.

"Wow holy fuck you're the best girlfriend ever!" Lock hugs me.

"I know" I smirk. They thank me for a good two minutes until I tell them to open the together gift.

"A PLAYSTATION?!" Aaron shouts.

"Last time we had one of these...we uh broke it" Brandon runs his neck and I laugh.

"Thank you!" They all shout and hug me.

"Ew get off me" I laugh.

"Bitch" Aaron laughs.

"Now open the last one" I say excitedly.

"OH MY GOSH!! THANK YOU" they all shout and pull me into a big bear hug.

"Gonna fucking kick your guys ass in this" Justin smirks.

"Oh fuck you, I'll-" I cut Colin off.

"Please tell me I didn't make a mistake of getting this" I say and they laugh.

"Oh nooo you didn't, because I'm gonna chew them up like dinner in this" Aaron smirks.

"Why do I live in a house with five boys" I playfully roll my eyes and get lifted up

"Because you love us" Lock kisses my cheek.

"I do" I smile "and cause you guys kidnapped me"

"Oh get over it" Brandon laughs.

"Ugh" I groan.

"Let's go play with this outside" Aaron smirks.

"Be careful alright?" I say sounding like a mother.

"Ok MOM" the boys laugh and exit the room, leaving me and Lock alone.

"Open this" Lock hands me a little box and I smile before opening it. It's a silver necklace with our picture on it. I tear up and hug him.

"This is gorgeous Lock! I love it" I peck his lips and hold the necklace up.

"Want me to put it on?" he looks at it.

"Yes!" I smile and hand him over the necklace. He gently wraps the necklace around my neck and secure it. "Looks good on you!"

"Thank you!" I smile.

"Here's the note to it... sorry it's not good, I'm not good at this shit" Lock hands me other a beautifully wrapped up note and I unwrap it.

Dear Butterfly,

I don't really know how to start this off, but I'm trying. The first time I saw you and Maximus walking the street alone, I thought you were going to be the most stuck up bitch in the world. No, you are the total opposite. You're beautiful, kind, can take a joke, and absolutely amazing. The day I got pissed off at you argued with me to graduation made me realize you're different. You don't quit. You don't let people stand in your way... that was the day I started growing feelings for you. I was one to judge a book by its cover and not care for people's feelings, but when you were mad at me, I hated myself for hurting and yelling at you. Butterfly, you changed me for the better and I love you so much. Promise me you'll always stay by the stand through everything?

I cover my mouth and tear up at the note. This is so fucking sweet, I can't hold it in anymore so I cry and hug him.

"Thank you! This is beautiful Lock, you're so fucking sweet. Yes, I am always going to be there for you" i tug at the back of his shirt and he hugs back for once then pulls away.

"Do you promise?" Lock pulls out a box and opens it, revealing a beautiful ring.

"Oh my goodness" I look down and smile then back to his gorgeous green yes. "Yes, I promise" I smile and he puts the ring on my finger and pulls me into a big hug.

"I love you so much" he says.

"I love you too" I smile and he pulls away and passionately kisses me. I not hesitate to kiss back.

"Oh one more thing" he pulls away and gives me a another box. "This one is a serious one so"

"Okayyy" I laugh and open the box. "A gun?!"

"When you're living with us, you'll need to a gun. You did awesome in training so why not" he smirks.

"I thought you guys and Maximus was enough protection for me?" I saw as I look at the gun and Lock chuckles.

"Maybe, but the more protection the better...do not take that sexual" Lock says and I laugh.

"Haha thank you" I smile and kiss his cheek.

The guys run into the house looking like something Max drug in.

"I WON!!" Justin throws his hands up and the guys groan.

"Pigs" I laugh.

"Oh! We almost forgot, we got Maximus some stuff" Aaron says and puts 5 presents in front of Max.

"Look Max! Open them" I sit next to him and he claws open the wrapping. Justin got him a fluffy bed, dog boots, and toys. Brandon got him a blanket, bowls, and a dog costume. Aaron got a dog police shirt... oh this boy, a doggy jacket, and three toys. Colin got him a muzzle. We all laugh and I pat Max. Lock got him a life jacket, reflective jacket, a red dog hoodie!! AWW!! a tracking device for him, and a leather leash and collar with a silver plate in it that says Maximus. Together they got him a bunch of dog treats and a huge bone.

"Look at all these toys Max! Now you're going to leave a mess and I'm going to have to pick up after you!" I say looking at all the toys in front of him.

"Yea you're cleaning it up, not me" Lock leans against the wall.

"I'll make sure he leaves his slobbery toys on your side of the bed" I smirk.

"Maximus don't listen to her" Lock kicks off the wall and talks to Max.

It's the end of the day now and the guys left for 'guys night' somewhere. They said don't worry about anything and when they come back we're leaving for Las Vegas. I mean I know their the toughest biggest guys around, but isn't a girlfriends job the worry when they say don't worry? I hear the guys walking in so I go down they stairs and see Lock arguing with them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.8K 76
SEQUEL TO : THE ESCAPED PRISONERS GIRL (makes sense if you didn't read the first book) - "Just cause I don't like you doesn't mean I'm not gonna prot...
1.9K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...
16.7M 498K 70
Highest ranking: #1 in teen fiction. I though I knew Archer McCarty. The controlling, stubborn bad boy who always try and get his way, the bully...
1.6M 53.9K 38
"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips and sends shivers down my back. I see him...