After Effects

Galing kay tapqueen101

Book Four in Series: (1) Mysterious Miss. F, (2) President of the Sophie Foster Fanclub, (3) Light in Their E... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Biana
Chapter 7 Biana
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
READ PLEASE
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Stains
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Snippit #1: Moving in
Snippit #1 Part TWO: MOVING IN
Snippit #2: Graduation
SNIPPIT #2 PART 2:
SNIPITT #3: SWIMMING
SNIPPIT #3 SWIMMING: Part two
SNIPPIT #4: Team
Finished Reading!

Chapter 18

1.8K 66 120
Galing kay tapqueen101

TODAY'S SHOUT OUT IS TO:

JessicaHerrera856

This chick has been nonstop voting and commenting! It hasn't gone unnoticed! ;) She is a sweet person AND LITERALLY IS A GENIUS!

She commented this:

I love how Keefe is strong for Sophie, that's how he shows her his love without telling her.

OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

She's a GENIUS!!! Anyway, thanks for the commenting and nonstop voting, AND YOUR WISDOM!!! ;)

Sophie:

I told Biana what happened on the campus of Foxfire. Sadly, Keefe was no longer in the Foxfire building, but I really hoped I could see him when I went to Inflicting.

I sound like a total love sick, cheesy girl from a teenage movie.

"So who are you hopping asks you on a date?" I asked Biana with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

"First of all, you've been spending way to much time with Keefe. Okay, I really want a guy to ask me, and he should've done it by now. But he's probably wasting his time being a perfectionist as per usual!" She complained with a big fat smile on her face.

"Dex," I said giving her a look.

Biana blushed.

"It's  totally Dex!" I said teasing her.

"You can't tell him anything!" She said pointing at me with her finger.

"Not tell me what?" Dex asked as he walked over to us.

Biana's face started to pale.

"Are you okay?" Dex asked touching her shoulders.

Biana didn't say anything, winked at me, and pretended to faint. Dex caught her, and started freaking out.

"Biana? Are you okay? We need help. Who can help us? Elwin! We have to go to Elwin!" He started word vomiting.

Biana slowly opened her eyes, pretending to regain consciousness.

"Dex?" She asked.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Hurt? Don't scare me like that!" He said, and then turned red because of the thing he said last.

"I'm fine, just need to sit down," She mumbled.

He guided her to a windowsill and helped her sit down.

I lost it and started laughing. Biana glared at me and Dex--well he looked at me in horror.

"How can you possibly laugh at a time like this?" His voice cracked.

"C-Cause Biana di-didn't actually f-f-faint!" I said in between fits of laughter. 

She glared at me and turned red.

"Is this true?" He asked astonished.

"Um," she said not meeting his eyes.

I finally calmed down, "She only did that cause she was trying to distract you."

"Distract me from what?" He asked with a slightly amused look on his face.

"Well, we had a conversation about a guy," I shrugged.

Biana looked at me and sighed, "We were talking about you. Well I was complaining because."

"You were complaining about me," he said looking slightly hurt.

"Because, you hadn't yet asked me out on a date," she continued with a small smile.

Dex looked at her and started laughing.

Biana and I looked at each other like he was crazy.

"There really was no need for all of that, come on," he said with a big grin that flashed his dimples.

She groaned but still followed, and I, of course, followed too.

We ended up at Biana's locker and she licked the strip. It opened up several lockers that had robots moving. There was an alicorn, a unicorn, a moonlark; all the rare species. They started forming a sentence:

Would you like to have dinner?

Biana laughed and she let out a squeal. Dex looked like he won a million bucks.

Then there was a tiny figurine that resembled Biana, and it handed her a pad and pencil. Biting her lip, she wrote something and gave it back. Then confetti and the bubbles they had during midterm celebration came floating down.

Then there was a tiny figurine Dex who started dancing with the tiny figurine Biana. Everyone, even some teachers, were watching the exchange.

Dex awkwardly ran his hand through his hair, and Biana turned around and hugged him.

"I don't think anyone would go through this much trouble for me," she whispered.

He looked down at her like she was crazy, "Anyone in their right mind would do this and so much more if it meant making you happy."

Biana blushed and then some cranky janitor and teacher yelled at everyone to get to class.

~~~

I was pacing outside of the silver tower, what if I saw Keefe? What would I say? Do? Act?

I shook my worries and opened the door, I was now tall enough (if I stood on my tippy toes) to reach the licking strip.

How could I have known? Right when I opened the door, the new beacon, Lady Cadence, was yelling at a familiar blonde haired elf.

"Ah, Miss. Foster. Your boyfriend is in the wrong building, why don't you escort him out of here?" She said annoyed.

Keefe then waltzed to my side without giving much resistance, and Master Cadence slammed the door.

To say my face was a tomato would've been an understatement.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, after trying, and failing, to regain my composure.

Keefe shrugged but he still had a winning smile on his face, "I had to see you again."

My face heated up. 

"You okay there Foster?" He asked with a smirk.

I cleared my throat, "Yep."

"So, how's your matching process going?" He asked.

"If you're asking have I gone on any other dates, the answer is no. And I haven't seen Luis, so I'm slightly worried about that. Have you?" I asked looking at  him hesitantly.

"I went on one date with a very pretty girl," he said.

My heart dropped to my toes, of course he has. She's probably a model compared to me.

"Yeah, she was extremely beautiful. We played in a fountain, and she is a really good kisser," he added looking down at me.

My head snapped up, "What?"

"Yeah, she's really amazing, perfectly imperfect. And she has the prettiest brown eyes," he said.

A big grin found its way on my face.

"Does she? Hmm, she sounds like an awesome person," I said.

"Well, she is, but she stole my tunic. I think I'll forgive her for it," he said with a smile.

Sadly our conversation was cut short because we had arrived at the golden tower.

"Well, bye I guess. Have fun in your studies," I waved awkwardly.

Keefe looked at me with a big smile, "So is that really how you want to say goodbye? You never know what could happen. The golden tower could get hit by a meteor." 

I gave him a deadpanned look.

"Oh, I think I'm coming down with something! Save me Foster!" He said dramatically.

I let out a laugh and walked up to him, grabbed his tunic and...licked the side of his face. 

"That's payback for licking me in my sleep three years ago," I said and walked away.

I risked looking over my shoulder and saw Keefe still standing there, touching the side of his face with a smile.

He's so weird, I couldn't help but think, but then again, so am I.

A/N: MUHAHAHA!!!

SO NOW YOU CAN ALL SPAM ME WITH WHO YOU WANT EACH CHARACTER TO END UP WITH!!! ;P

Please don't kill me if your ship doesn't happen.

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING!!! ;)

VOTE

COMMENT

AND STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

~Tapqueen101

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

139K 1.9K 54
COMPLETE Sophie Foster has had enough of the Neverseen. After years playing defense, she decides its time to play the offense. In this adventure Soph...
15.8K 148 30
Abandoned. Used. Betrayed. Sophie Foster has been failed by everyone she knows and loves. The only person who stays by her side is Keefe. The two mos...
70.1K 567 68
A Sokeefe Fanfiction Sophie and the gang are still at war with the Neverseen. Along with the struggles of fighting, Sophie and her friends are learni...
210K 3.3K 36
"I guess I like Foster better than you," he remarked. "In some ways, I'm sure you do."Fitz muttered lowly. Sophie blushed, eyeing them both. What wa...