The dancing queen meet her ki...

N0nanaxxx tarafından

a friendship.....an enemy .....a love story Daha Fazla

introduction
first meeting
leaving with boys?
what ???
why me??
debut
a new friend or enemy
becoming friends
first love only a dream
one door close another open : part 1
one door close another open : part 2
new babies
hyoyeon 's fan boys
living with a lie: part 1
living with a lie: part 2
meeting my family
scandal
Jessica's leaving (OT9 forever)
what?scandal?
military
Hyoyeon's solo act
eunhyuk is back
sm town without hyohyuk
let's put an end....
snsd ot5?
GIRLS GENERATION
moving with sunny
sm town Halloween
snsd reunion
Running man (gnomeo & Juliet)
We Got Married special
WGM part 1
wgm part 2
wgm part 3
wgm part 4
wgm part 5
wgm part6
wgm part 7
wedding canceled?
final

scandal

88 4 0
N0nanaxxx tarafından

when eunhyuk get out from the room he saw siwon-lee-donghae-hee-shin there standing with a big smile.....

eunhyuk:what are you guys doing?

hee:why were you in there?

eunhyuk:nothing...

donghae:ehey ....what is this smile?

shin:did you see hyo?

eunhyuk:why?

lee:just say it...we saw everything..

siwon:yah tell us the truth now ....what are you doing? Do you have felling's for her? That why you were doing all this?

eunhyuk:i...well....is that much obvious?....(the other start shouting and laughing)shh...

lee;finaly you understand  your felling's?

eunhyuk:i guess....but I will never see her again....

siwon:dont say big words...

lee:guys lets go to sm we need to get  the key for our dorm...

hee:ok ...what about practice?

siwon:lets do both...hyong

lee:ok...lets get out of here first...

like that the boys thanked again the principle for her help and her hospitality and said their goodbyes ....after a while they arrived to the sm building ....they went and get their key and then went straight to the practice room....before they arrived hyoyeon was already at the practice room .....the girls when they saw hyo they were worried about her so they start making questions....so hyoyeon told them the truth and explain them that now everything is ok ....after the talk their manager come and told them that because hyo is in this situation they will start filming next week, but that doesn't mean that they can relax .also hyoyeon had to make a video with another sm idol  so she need to be more focus and not relaxed as she wants  ,even if she is hurt...when the manager left the girls start the rehearsal  again....the boys heard the music so they stand by the door and waited the music to end so they can get inside.....

(just think this dance with hyoyeon dance with only one hand and the other hurt)

kangin:isn't that the new girl group that is sunny in it?

lee:nde ...its seems so...

eunhyuk:wait is that hyo?

siwon:nde....but why she dance even now?

eunhyuk:what she dance?where?(so she continue dance even like that ?)

lee:what ?you fell sorry right ?

eunhyuk:mmm but as I see her do her best even like that ,makes me modified to bring even a better me ...

donghae:you will practice even more?hyung  say something?

lee:let him be....he needs a motive ,lately he wasn't do very well.

the music stopped ..

tae:good job girls .lets end here for today ,hyo you need to be careful and don't get your hand hard time.....

hyo:nde...edra biane for making you all wait for me to be back so you can join the show...

yuri:mboo.yah  are you pabo....we are all one ...

soo:gree..also it wasn't your fault ...so don't worry at all..

jess:yah hyoyeon lets get you home....

hyo:i cant I have practice with ...

tiff:Jaewon oppa....xaxaxa you need to learn the choreograph  right?

hyo;ooo...

sunny:then we will take ....(the boys enter the room,the girls automatically bow and greet their sunbes..)

lee;oo gree..wow I forgot that we are sunbes now....xaxaa

shin:yah edra leave I will stay with the girls...(the girls laughed)

siwon:are you a girl too?

sunny:oppa why you are quiet?is it because you hurt hyo?

eunhyuk:anii is just strange  to be here with her as my junior...

hyo:aaa you didn't knew I was  one of them...chingouya...

siwon:hingou-ya.....what I am then?

hyo:ahahha oppa....

siwon:gree I am oppa..? I am happy then xaxax

tae;hyo go now ...you will be late..

hyo:oo you are right ..edra see you tomorrow...aniogeseo....

eunhyuk;where she is going?

soo:practice..

hee:with who?

seo:since when you start caring for hyo uniie?

kangin:since she is our junior and that happen...

yuri:with Jaewon oppa...

eunhyuk:oppa ?she call him that ?

soo:mm we all are...

tae:mmm gesoumita but is getting late so we need to go home ...edra are you ready?

snsd:nde...aniogeseo...

like that the girls left but eunhyuk start to fell more anxious about hyo dancing with another man...

donghae:hyong are you scared that hyo is dancing a sexy dance with him...?

shin:anii....maybe he is  already touching her body or hand....

lee:yah shh don't you see how he is do you want more trouble?

eunhyuk:i have to go and see their rehearsal.(the boys stopped him and make him stay and practice in order to forget it)....

the next day hyoyeon went to the doctor as she promised ....the doctor saw and examine her hand ....

hyo:doctor when can I use my hand for dance ?

doctor:well you can start but keep it in low profile ....it might hurt a little but is getting  better ...I believe in two days long you can use it as before...

hyo:thanks doct .

like that hyoyeon went to school ...when the school end and hyo was about to leave in the entrance some reporters stopped her and start question her...

reporters:miss are you kim hyoyeon?

hyo:nde..but ndoukou???

reporters:is it true that the injury you have is form super junior's eunhyuk?

hyo:what?(how they find out?i better cover this up and don't make a scandal)I don't even know him personal...

reporters:but he was in your school as a student with the rest of the members ?

hyo:yes I know that but that doesn't mean I was that close to him or we knew each other...

reporters:but...

hyo:gesouamitta but I have to go ....they are waiting for me...(start running away )

the boys saw the interview on tv and they knew that they had to go to sm immitietly...so does hyoyeon...at sm entrance

hyo:oppa...why are you all here?

siwon:we saw the interview you gave ...what happen ?

eunhyuk:hyo did you call them?

hyo:who you think I am ?I would never do anything like that ..also everyone in the school saw what happen don't you think is one of them?

lee:hyong she is right ...we also try to stopped you ...

shin:yah edra lets go see the chairman before is late...

hyo:can I come too?

eunhyuk:ooo gesoumita for thinking it was you...

hyo:is ok I understand...

at the chairman's office

chairman:please stop the phones ...and the reporters ...

sunny:sumchun they are here....

chairman:who?

sunny:hyo and suju ...let them in?

chairman:oo lets see what happen...

sunny:come in....I will leave you talk...

hyo:uniee...can you stay I don't have anything to hide from you...

chairman :then is ok sunnya stay and close the door..please kids sit ...now tell me what happen...(they told him that it was an accident that happen in school while they were playing around )....so is that it?

hyo:nde...I knew that I should talk with you before answering any important question to them ....

chairman:you handle it good .. good job....but edra you need to be careful I told you before you enter that school...

eunhyuk:nde ....gesoumitta...

chairman:now ...I have to handle this by making statements..you too...

secretary:sir we have a bigger problem....(open the tv and show him a video from different students saying that they saw the scene and how bad eunhyuk was ...)

chairman:ok now is gotten really bad...

hyo:mmm gesouamita but chairman can you let me handle it?

chairman:hyo you didn't yet even debut how can you handle this ?

eunhyuk:with my help ...chairman I know this is too much but I believe if we both work together we can handle it ...

chairman :ok arraso....

sunny:hyo what did the doctor said?

hyo:aaa I am better in two days I can do everything ...he let me use my hand for dance but not overwork it ...

chairman:thats good then you can practice then..

hyo:mm I will give my best ...

chairman:ook then is all solved and wait for your actions....

sunhyo-suju:nde....

they all get out the office and went  to the café to talk what they will do ...hyo stopped for a minute when she saw her self and the article in the news..

sunny:hyo what's the matter?(they all turned to the tv,in the news was the interview of hyo ,th students and a video of that scene)

eunhyuk:now what should we do Is even bigger...

hyo:i have an Idea...for now just ignore the reporters..

sunny:hyo you are late...(she had to go to rehearsals)

hyo:ooo bata...I have to go....lets meet here in two days...

the next day it was worse the reporters were following eunhyuk everywhere even at sm..also they were at hyo's school....this time they were even more ready to ask questions and get answers form them...first they get hyoyeon ...

reporters:miss kim we know that you and eunhyuk are under the sm protection ...also that you knew each other as classmates...why you hide this from us?

hyo:nde is all true ...but this doesn't mean anything ...is not like I want to tell everyone about my personal life especially to people I don't know..

reporters:do you know why he did this?what really happen?did eunhyuk do it on propose ?is he that bad person?

hyo:wait I never said that he is bad ,I know he is an idol and he is surrounded by many people that can prove that he is not a bad person as you descript him..

reporters:what about you?

hyo:i...my opinion isn't important ...

reporters :so its true that you two were always arguing..

hyo:well we had some fights but not a series ones...please I have to go ....can you let me pass?

later at sm entrance

eunhyuk:hyo  what you did?

hyo:i know they were more ...

reporters:eunhyukshi...is it everything true?

eunhyuk :I don't want to talk...(grab hyo's  and enter the building, that time hyo notice eunhyuk's neckless and remember a boy that was wearing the same one when the were children and trainers...  )

hyo:oppa you can let go of my hand now..

eunhyuk:ok...hyo...I..

hyo:sunbe is ok ...go for your practice...

after their schedule they meet again at the entrance  were they  find the others who were saw the news from their scandal where they were talking and showing the interview they just gave what they didn't expect was that they find hyo's videos from childhood...

siwon:you were so cute...

hyo:krotso..axaxxa but how they find them especially the last part ....

eunhyuk:what are we gona do now ...?

hyo:i will leave I don't know about you...(start walking at where the reporters were....eunhyuk follow her to stop her but ..)

reporters:miss kim if you are hurt by eunhyuk shouldn't you make him pay?

hyo:ee?ani..why should I ?I never said he hurt me...did I?

reporters:mr lee did you did it?

eunhyuk:i....

hyo:he didn't he is not that bad person...even though we were fighting sometimes it was as friends ...

reporters:but yoou said you didn't know him...

hyo:well I made  a mistake....eunhyuk and I are friends since we both enter in sm as trainers....

reporters:is it true mr lee?

eunhyuk:(look at hyo )ndee I guess...

hyo:what guess?yah you still wear the present I gave you before split up...

reporters:so what happen and that scene happen at school?

hyo:well we were playing in the classroom a game and we thought to make a prank on the rest of the suju members ....

eunhyuk:and because we were actually had a few arguments and small fights this was the perfect prank ...(is she really that girls ?is she the one that teaches me how to dance? And helped me so much?)

reporters:what happen next?

hyo:well we start a fight as usual but it wasn't real that's when from a prank it got series and as he was trying to catch me from leaving I fell and hit my hand....

eunhyuk:we are sorry for making all this and the people around us worried...(they both bow)

like that the reporters left and believed their words....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.2K 409 37
This is an Eunyeon Soram Minkyul fanfic.
4K 210 16
When the lines between friendship and something more are challenged by more than one person, EunHye finds herself in a confusing mess of figuring out...
1.4K 62 20
This is purely fiction. Btsxreader
10.4K 337 37
Eunyeon Minkyul Soram fanfic^^ This is the Book 2 of Just A Matter Between Love And Hate