The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

Per trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... Més

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Date night

2.8K 73 7
Per trottinghorsess

ELENAS POV

It's been three days now and Max is now recovering fine and so is Lock, although Lock acts as if nothing happened. We're all sitting in the dining room eating pancakes and just talking.

"Christmas is in two days!!" I pause. "So's Locks birthday!" I look at Lock as I smile.

"We don't celebrate my birthday or Christmas" he bites into his pancake.

"Come on! It's my first Christmas with you guys and I want to celebrate it" I look at the guys.

"Maybe" Colin smiles. Lock sighs and then his phone rings.

"I'll be right back" Lock walks outside.

"What's that for?" I question.

"You'll see" Aaron smiles.

"Okay then, I'm gonna go take a shower" I put my plate in the sink and run upstairs to the shower. I let the warm water run through my hair as the shampoo and conditioner wash out. After the shower i get dressed, brush my teeth, and pull my hair up then walk downstairs to see the boys playing with Max.

"Max is basically done healing" Colin stands up from petting him.

"I wouldn't be surprised" I sit down.

"We're taking Max down to our training warehouse" Lock grabs his keys.

"Why?" my eyebrows move in confusion.

"Training" Lock puts on his red jacket.

"What? He's already trained, he's a smart dog. He can jump a wall!" I point at Maximus.

"Well duh, we're just going to work him with another dog" Aaron says.

I sit up in excitement "We're getting another dog?!"

"Haha no we're not. We're the only fighters with a dog and a 'friend' of mine wants us to help train his" Lock looks at me.

"Man, i really thought we were getting another dog" I laugh. Lock kisses my forehead.

"Maybe one day" he starts walking to the door with Max "and be ready tonight! We're going on a date!" Lock winks and shuts the door behind him.

"Fuck you" Justin opens the door and walks out with the guys behind him. I laugh. Idiots.

LOCKS POV

We arrive at the warehouse and see Clyde is already there with this dog.

"Let's get this show on the road" I set up jumps and let Maximus loose to show Clyde's dog, Bones, how it's done.

Maximus jumps over the tall jump first and aces it. Bones follows behind and aces it as well.

"Good job Max!" I pet him. "Let's go more extreme" I smirk. We worked on the basics like sit and all that kind of shit. We also dressed Colin up as an intruder for Bones for attack, Bones did really good on that! Maximus fucked Colin up though.

About three hours later we hit the road and head back to the house. Maximus was a beast as always! Bones needs some work, but other than that they were awesome! Maximus isn't necessarily my dog, but honestly i fucking love this dog.

"Good boy Maximus" I pat his soft fur as he sits in the passengers seat.

"So what're you and Elena doing tonight?" Brandon
asks.

"Date night" I keep my eyes on the road.

"Where are you taking her?" Aaron smirks.

"Dinner" I answer.

"Ooo fancy" Justin shakes my shoulder.

"Hey stop i'm driving" I snap.

"Ok ok chill" Justin laughs.

I laugh and shake my head. Once we get home I jump in the shower and change into a black suit with a red tie.

"Ooo stud" the guys walk in.

"I don't know if this looks dude, i've never done this before" I say nervously.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you look like a stud" Justin laughs.

"Ok ok good" I straighten my tie. "tell her i'm at the car-" i get cut off.

"What the fuck man? you're not romantic at all. You stay below the stairs and we'll tell her to come down" Aaron pushes me out my room, fucker. I stand at the end of the stairs and wait for my Butterfly. She suddenly comes walking down the stairs looking down and playing with her fingers. She's wearing this lace navy blue dress... i'm trying okay? I don't know this shit.

"You look gorgeous" I smile at her.

"You don't look too bad yourself!" she kisses my cheek.

"Ready to go?" I open the door.

"Haha yea" she walks out the door and i follow behind her. i open the passenger seat door for her then head over to the drivers seat and start driving.

"Sorry if i'm not too romantic on this shit, i'm not good with girls and never been on a date" I take a turn on a street.

"It's fine! it's my first date too" she smiles and holds my loose hand that's resting.

"First time we've been out without Maximus" I laugh.

"I know!" she laughs.

We reach a red light and I look over to see her looking out the window.

"Why do you wanna celebrate my birthday?" I break the silence and she looks at me.

"Are you serious? It's your birthday! And like you said, you never celebrate it, so, let's celebrate! Lock you turn twenty! I want to celebrate all of your birthdays!" she smiles. Damn. She really wants to celebrate it... she said celebrate like three times.

"Only for you" I start driving again.

"Yay!" she says excitedly.

We finally reach the restaurant and order... you know the drill. We have a private reservations so nobody can hear us.

"What went through your head when me and the guys... took you?" that's been floating in my head ever since I realized I liked her.

"Scared that you guys were going to kill me. I don't like being followed or around other people when i'm alone, so when you guys chased me i knew you weren't going to stop, so i surrendered. I don't really know... i didn't have time to think about anything... just scared" she looks at me.

"Tell me the story of Max" I take her hands.

"Well my-" she gets cut off by our food arriving. We eat than just sit there for a bit to talk. "My parents got me Maximus since dad was always at work and me and my mom needed someone to protect us, plus it was my birthday. He got Maximus from the top german shepherd breeder in our county and took him to those training classes. Maximus has always been apart of my life and always stayed by my side and protected mom and i.

"Tell me about your parents" I say.

"Mom absolutely loved her family as did dad. They always did the best to protect me. Mom was a scientist and dad was a nurse at the hospital. They did their absolute best to make me happy. Then it all crashed... we were coming home from my schools parent meeting conference and a drunk driver swerved into our car. Dad tried his best to dodge it, but it happened too fast. Mom and Dad died ten minutes after that. Maximus and I just had scratches everywhere, minor things..." she pauses "those were the nightmares i had every night..."

"Butterfly i'm so sorry" I sit up and kiss her cheek and forehead "you didn't deserve to go through that pain"

"Thank you Lock" she smiles and looks behind me with a shocked face "uhhh.. Lock..."

"Yea?" I turn around.

Fuck.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Scar Per brooklynn:)

Literatura romàntica

37K 963 27
He eases up and takes a deep breath, looking down. "I'm suppose to be dead, Riley. Over and over. I'm suppose to be dead. Ever since... people... fou...
Savior Per NightTime_Storiexs

Literatura romàntica

271K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
Kai's Promise Per brooklynn:)

Literatura romàntica

47K 1.8K 76
SEQUEL TO : THE ESCAPED PRISONERS GIRL (makes sense if you didn't read the first book) - "Just cause I don't like you doesn't mean I'm not gonna prot...
44.2K 2.3K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...