Club 'DRUNKEN CHERRY' (FIGHTE...

By Olga_GOA

Featured by @KatyDreams for THE BEST ROMANCE BOOKS 4. PUBLISHED. READ THE WHOLE BOOK ON AMAZON : https://amz... More

Poster for CDC by fans (1)
Posters for CDC by fans (2)
Posters for CDC by fans (3)
Posters for CDC by fans (4)
Posters for CDC by fans (5) for 100K views!
Posters for CDC by fans (6)
Posters for CDC by fans (7)
Teasers for CDC by fans
Now on Amazon!
CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY OST
CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY CAST
Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 "VIOLET"
Chapter 2 "VIOLET"
Chapter 3 "KYLE"
Chapter 4 "KYLE"
Chapter 5 "VIOLET"
Chapter 6 "VIOLET"
Chapter 7 "KYLE"
Chapter 8 "KYLE"
Chapter 9 "MR. GRAVE"
Chapter 10 "VIOLET"
Chapter 11 "VIOLET"
Chapter 12 "KYLE"
Chapter 13 "KYLE"
Chapter 14 "VIOLET"
Chapter 15 "VIOLET"
Chapter 16 "KYLE"
Chapter 17 "KYLE"
Chapter 18 "VIOLET"
Chapter 19 "VIOLET"
Chapter 20 "ENZO DE REGE"
Chapter 21 "KYLE"
Chapter 23 TEASER!
Chapter 23 "MR. GRAVE"
Chapter 24 TEASER!
Chapter 24 "VIOLET"
Chapter 25 TEASER!
Chapter 25 "VIOLET"
Chapter 26 TEASER!
Chapter 26 "FIONA"
Chapter 27 "FIONA"
Chapter 28 "VIOLET"
Chapter 29 "VIOLET"
Chapter 30 "RICHARD"
Chapter 31 "HELENA"
Chapter 32 "VIOLET"
Chapter 33 "VIOLET"

Chapter 22 "KYLE"

3.7K 190 915
By Olga_GOA

"Welcome, Kyle." Donatello shook my hand, smiling. He looked like the kind of man who could win over any person with his good nature. I understood why my mother married him. He was a real man- the complete opposite of my bastard father. He was very different. He let us pass and then entered the house. We followed my mom into the kitchen and helped her carry the groceries. "Your mother says a lot of good things about you. She used to cry all night when you left for Spain."

"I did not!" My mother denied, opening the food we had bought breathing in the tasty smell of salami and bread. "I was very worried for my son, that's all."

"Well, of course!" Donatello chuckled, shaking his head at her obvious lie. "My name is Donatello Pellegrino. And, what's your name, miss?" He asked Violet, instantly kissing her hand. Violet looked down, embarrased to make eye contact with him.

"My name is Violet Fire." She replied. "You have a very nice house, Signore Pellegrino. Everything here is made with love." She continued, looking at the large wooden kitchen and the small canapés.

"Thank You, Violet. All thanks to my lovely Fiona." Donatello hugged my mother, kissing her gently on the cheek. My mother melted, sniggering back at him. They had full harmony in their relationship; I felt it. They were two people who had finally found each other despite their past. They had something that united them- their feelings for each other.

Donatello began to help my mother with lunch, absolutely not worried that he may end up being covered in flour or sauce. In my entire life, I had never met a man who was so desperately in love. He was cooking with his partner and enjoying it to the full. I was not a fan of such love.

"Kyle, my boy..." My mother called me, while cutting the vegetables. "Take Violet to the farthest room. Let her rest there. And Donatello will bring your car to our house. So don't worry. What brand is it?"

"It's a black Jeep, and mom, I can drive it back myself. I only need some gasoline." I wasn't going to take her help, I was persistent about that. "I don't want to bother your husband.

"Come on, Kyle!" Donatello waved his hand. "We're all friends here. It's really nothing!"

"Don't argue, son." Mom wagged her finger at me. "Listen to your mother."

I simpered back at her and shrugged as I quickly left the kitchen. I walked Violet to the room which my mother told me about and we began to settle down. We had left all our things in the car, but fortunately, the wardrobe was full of clothes. It was probably Donatello and my mother's or maybe their relatives left it behind.

"Kyle." Violet called me, standing at the door of the wardrobe as I changed into a white t-shirt and black jeans. "Can you help me? I can't zip this dress."

I was near her in a second, but for some reason, ruminated whether to help her or not. Feeling her skin under the pads of my fingers, I felt a shock of desire. The longer we were together, the stronger my attachment was growing towards her. I was really in love with Violet.

"Kyle, what are you waiting for?" Violet was dissatisfied, stamping her leg while I was staring at her ass. "Can you be faster?"

I gently caressed her buttocks, and Violet frantically sucked in air.

"Do you want me, Vi? Huh?" I switched to the status of a 'dominant male' and began demonstrating it. My actions confirmed my need as I picked up Violet's short red dress and pulled down her panties. I began to stroke her pussy, teasing its tender entrance. Violet nearly groaned.

"Kyle, please... not here... It's uncomfortable..." She whispered, holding firmly to the wardrobe door. "And I haven't been on birth control for the past two days."

For some reason, the idea that I could make a baby with Violet did not cool my fervor like it did during our meeting in the club. It only turned me on more. I didn't know why.

"I want you so much..." I growled, hearing for the first time a rejection from a woman. I was rarely refused. "We can find a condom, Vai! Don't shut me out!" I barked, pushing her to the door.

"Kyle, it's your mother's house. It is not good to trespass upon her hospitality and think only about ourselves." Violet replied, but I didn't listen to her. I was rattled and offended; she hurt my male pride. And what I told her next made me an asshole in her eyes.

"But you fucked me in my father's house. So what's the difference?"

Hearing such insulting words thrown at her, Violet slapped me across the face strongly. I had a hand to my cheek, rubbing it. My cheek burned from her blow, but it was tolerable.

With a guilty look, Violet ran headlong out of the room, slamming the door shut.

Damn it! I really was a jerk! Why did I blurt it out? Idiot!

I sighed heavily, not knowing how to beg Violet for forgiveness. I plopped down on the bed out of desperation and grabbed my hair tightly. I scolded myself for using my filthy language on her.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Kyle, can I come in?" My mom's voice sounded from outside. "I need a minute."

"Of course, mom..." I answered incoherently, not mentally ready to talk to her. But I let her in. She came into my room and headed straight towards me. She sat beside me on the bed, fondly taking my hand in hers. She probably knew that Violet and I had a fight.

"Donatello went to bring your car..." She began, looking around our room. "Kyle, why did Violet run away from you in tears?"

I was silent. What could I say to her? I was a mess, just like my father who was unable to keep what he had safe. Violet was the ideal woman, sensitive and adorable, but my genes were taking over. My nasty 'I' spilled out of me as soon as a hard hit was directed towards my ambitions.

"Kyle... I'm a defeated woman in your eyes because I didn't run away with you from your father. You could have grown into a completely different man. Like an idiot, I hoped that he would change, although his family rarely ever did." She took a deep breath, still holding my hand. Her words held a mystery, something secret. I couldn't come up with a clue as to what it was. "But you shouldn't wreak your vexation on Violet. Just let it go. If you want to- just wreak havoc on anything in my house. People are fragile in nature. If you hurt the soul of your loved one, it will break her faster than anything in this room.

"I didn't mean to hurt her. I just said what any man would say in my place. Men rarely compromise." I said.

"And they are often stubborn..." My mom continued for me, pinching my ear and I immediately turned my head in her direction. A smile played on her lovely face. "Go and make up with Violet. She was sitting alone in the garden and crying. Go."

Mom pushed me to the door, and gave me Violet's jacket. I gently hugged her and said "thank you" to which she took my face in her hands and softly kissed me on the forehead. She forgave me fast because I was her son, but would Violet forgive me?

I found her in the garden, in a white summer house. She was sitting on a wooden bench, slightly hunched, and was staring into the distance. The zipper on her scarlet dress was still unbuttoned; the warm wind blew around her white skin. I cautiously approached her from behind, put a hand on her naked shoulder, and neatly clasped the hook on her zipper. I wanted to cover her with the jacket, but Violet abruptly jumped up from her seat and turned to face me. Her eyes were red from crying; her face was pale. I roughly cursed.

"Why are you here? I don't want to see you!" She cried out, waving her arms in different directions, as if wishing to keep me far from her. "If you don't need me anymore, Kyle Jamieson, just say so. I'll go to Madrid, come what may. I'm not afraid of anything!" Violet yelled at me, not tolerating my antics at all. A small blue vein pulsed on her neck as she grew more furious with every minute, and it definitely made her more attractive.

At that moment, everything that I wanted to tell her vanished from my brains. Desire flashed in me with a new force and I couldn't stop it. My impatience and her screams spurred me to fuck her right there and not just once. I became demented, seeing Violet so strong, bold and independent, and not wanting me anymore.

"Why are you silent?" She angrily asked me. "You bastard, Kyle Jamieson. You..."

I stopped her short monologue, grabbing her arm and turning sharply into the summer house. I pushed her inside and locked the door behind us. Violet looked at me with surprised eyes when I pronounced the following words.

"Choose- blowjob or humping!" I muttered, starting to unbutton my jeans and glancing sullenly at Violet. I noticed how her eyes lit up, watching my familiar dominant behavior. She wanted me too. "I won't wait this time, baby!"

And for that, I received a resounding slap- first one, then the second, and I knew that Violet intended to push me to the breaking point.

"All you can do is fuck, Kyle. To care about a person, it's new for you!" She complained, starting to hit my biceps and showing the nature of a tigress.

"Fuck it!" I raped out, grasping her wrists with one hand and lifting her silk dress with the other. I bit her lips and then noisily sucked them with my mouth. I didn't care about what would happen if we were caught here by someone.

I tore her black panties and slapped hard on her ass. Violet mumbled something incomprehensible into my lips. I slapped her soft ass one more time and massaged her mildly. I penetrated my fingers between the two halves and stroked the forbidden place. Violet uttered a squeak when my finger penetrated her pussy and started making a circular motion.

"You like that, baby girl?" I asked, breaking away from her lips. I saw how she squirmed on my index finger, and it excited me. "You will especially enjoy it when you're on top of me."

My arrogant smirk told Violet everything. I will not let her go until we fuck properly. This was my motto for the day.

I stationed myself on the bench, pulling down my swim trunks and proudly showing off to my girl how I was ready.

"Sit down on me now." I ordered her, without removing my gaze from her slim figure. I stroked my little Jamieson which was already standing and waiting for Violet's tight entrance to grip him and ride him with all its passion.

"Violet... If you don't do it, I will spank you again. But, harder this time!" I grumbled with the threat, continuing to please my cock and hoping that Violet would listen to me.

Biting her lip, she finally put her feet up and sat on me. I felt her heat, her warmth, and it was no wonder that her humidity aroused me. I started to lift her over me, holding her waist and I saw how her dark nipples stood out clearly under the dress. She was excited as much as I was. She couldn't hide it; her body couldn't hide it.

"Take off your clothes and touch your breasts..." I croaked as I began to accelerate the pace and felt the tight ball of tension starting to curl in the bottom of my stomach. Violet was so good, gliding on my cock; her hips collided so perfectly with mine. I really didn't need anything else. Just her and this moment of intimacy that could last forever.

Violet eagerly jumped on me, playing with her boobs, until my ass felt the pain from the hard bench and the joy of sex with her. She told me how to enter her so she could also receive her reward, and I had no trouble doing things for her. I was already on edge, and abruptly started pushing my penis inside her roughly and it was hard to contain its intensity. I got a hand up to her nipples, pinched them, and then groped her clit, twisting it in different directions. I made Violet burn from the nirvana and she obediently surrendered. Violet whimpered from my daring onset, and continued to stroke her bosom at a faster pace.

I let her cum freely and then picked her up, spraying my warm fountain on her flat stomach. Violet purred, her fingers collecting the gifts of my manhood and distributing them across the length of my chilled penis. I snorted when she slapped my tough six pack.

"Do you like spanking, Kyle Jamieson? I can do it for you too." Violet tried to intimidate me, captured my hands with both of hers along the bench and enjoyed my enslavement. "How about you obey me and admit that you behaved like an ass?" She blurted out, looking into my eyes, like the lynx would at its prey.

"Are you telling me that you can play as the Dominatrix in BDSM? Could you handle it?" I lifted my chin up, raising my eyebrows playfully at her. "I admit that I had wronged you in the bedroom, but you are also to be blamed. Why did you turn me down?"

Violet had an answer.

"Because I didn't want your mom to think that I was greedy for sex on the first day of meeting her. And it's uncivilized, you know. If I'm your girlfriend, we have to behave like a couple and not like hormonal youngsters!"

"So I'm a hormonal youngster?" I grinned, as my hand started to fondle her entrance, and she shuddered. "But you like it."

"Kyle..." She called my name in a pleading voice, trying to get my naughty hand away from her genitals. "You have absolutely no tactic. You're so horny that..."

"But you are horny as well." I interrupted her with a triumphant tone. "Admit it."

She smiled and immediately stood up, getting away from me. She wore her awesome short dress and also asked me to quickly clothe myself. She felt that my mother had probably been waiting too long for us to come for dinner and might have guessed what we were doing.

When we came out from the alcove, there was a strange silence to my surprise. Could it be that my mother went out somewhere for a while, while we were having sex? My instincts told me that something was wrong.

"Wait here..." I whispered to Violet, and she immediately stood rooted to the spot. My girl was scared of something too, as she painfully dug her nails into my forearm.

"Kyle, don't go into the house. I have a bad feeling..." Violet's lips trembled; she dug even harder into my hand and snuggled up to me.

"My little jellybean, I have to check. My mom is in there..."

Violet nodded, rubbing away the tears from her face and reluctantly releasing me. Her body seemed feverish and couldn't calm down. I'd never seen her like this. She was so defenseless.

I lifted her jacket from the ground and carefully put it on her. My desire to protect my mom and Violet from all evil was stronger than anything. I took a stick lying in the garden and went to the house.

The cottage greeted me with the same silence and I downright did not like it. I carefully opened the front door, walked slowly into the dark corridor and passed some of the large rooms. I could hear strange noises and barely audible whispers. I tightened my hands around the stick and figured that the sounds were coming from my mother's kitchen. I headed straight there.

When I walked in, I was so shocked that I had no words. I was totally crushed. Was this the damn reality?

My mom was talking quietly with Grave and it looked like they were old friends. What the hell was going on? How did he find us so quickly here? What didn't I know? What?!

Copyright © OlgaGOA

_________________________________________________________

Hey, my amazing readers!

How's my new cliffhanger? Shocked? Impressed? Want to know what the hell is happening here? Ha-ha-ha

You will soon! Just be patient and share your opinion in comments ;)

_________________________________________________________

My loyal readers! I'm so grateful for your love and support!

Your continuing adoration of CDC made my story to reach 112 K votes and 5,4 K votes!

You are superbit! Send you warm kisses!!! xxx

And don't forget to comment, sweets! Because of you I'm here and I'm happy to see all your emotions under my books! God bless you, xo

_________________________________________________________

MUSIC: TEP NO - LANA DEL DRE

P.S. All songs that I post - #CDC soundtrack list

_________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 1.9K 49
× Book One Of The Red Mafia Series × "I don't understand how you could do that to me. I trusted you." I whimpered. "That's your fault." "I hate you...
279K 11.4K 83
🥇 The Amby Awards 2023, Romance 🥇 The GrandLibrary Awards, 2022, Romance 🥇 The Writer's Recognition Awards, 2021, Romance 🥇 The BooksAndBeyond 20...
756K 13.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
95.4K 5.2K 82
Book #3 in The Fire series BLAKE RIVERA "You're the leader of a gang." Aiden yells. I look up at him. "You don't think I know that?" I yel...