Another Original

Por kaykay1800lovesyou

What if there was another original...that wasn't a Mikaelson. She isn't known like the Mikealson family is... Más

New town
Long Story Short...
Finally Moving On
Moonstone
The Tomb
AUTHORS NOTE
"...When you were human"
Niklaus Mikaelson
Pathetic little doppleganger
Worst Memories
New Orleans
Elijah's Safe Return
"I'm Not A Vampire, Damon"
Visions
Freya
The Deal
16 Years Later
Mystic Falls
Back in New Orleans
Epilogue

Something is Wrong

1.5K 41 7
Por kaykay1800lovesyou

Alesia was banging against the invisible barrier. Marcel stood outside with an empathetic face.

"I'm sorry Alesia I can't let you leave and risk the safety of Davina" Marcel walked away.

Alesia immediately checked her pockets for her phone. Except her phone was no where on her. "Marcel took your phone" Davina said.

Alesia tried to over power the barrier using her magic but that only resulted in her becoming weak.

"That's not going to work" Davina stated. Alesia just looked at the young witch and sighed. "Where am I going to sleep?" Alesia asked defeated.

"There's an extra bed in the back" Davina said and motioned for Alesia to follow her.

It was a simple plain white bed in a room. It was good enough to suit Alesia's need until Marcel let her go.

She had decided to go to sleep. Alesia had been feeling a little weak today which is not normal. However, Alesia just thought it had to be the fact she hadn't had blood in a few days and also because she was still weak from the vervain Marcel injected in her.

Once Davina thought Alesia was asleep she went through her things and grabbed her grimiore. Davina didn't know that Alesia was still awake "Hey Davina be more quieter next time you try to snoop through a vampires belongings" Alesia said with amusement in her voice.

"I'm sorry. I-" Davina started but the hybrid cut her off "It's fine Davina you can look through it and practice minor spells but make sure your in control of your magic" Alesia smiled at the teenage witch as she looked relieved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on the other side of town, in the plantation house, Klaus daggered Elijah in order to carry out his plan to dismantle Marcel's empire.

Klaus hands over Elijah, regrettably, to Marcel. His crew were getting freaked out because not only had Klaus returned but also Elijah and not but a day or two before them Alesia returned.

Klaus decided to give Marcel to Elijah, instead of Alesia, but Klaus didn't know that Marcel already had Alesia.

Once Klaus handed Elijah over to Marcel, Marcel took Elijah to a place where no one would be able to track him, with Davina in the attic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now a day later in the evening. Rebekah had been searching for Elijah because Klaus had told her that he gave Elijah to Marcel. Rebekah had gotten angry with Klaus and she went to go simply ask Marcel for Elijah back.

ALESIA'S P.O.V.

I was helping Davina to control her magic when I heard Marcel come in. "Davina Marcel is here. Go see what he wants".

"It's okay D, invite her in" Marcel spoke. "Come in" Davina stated with some caution "She's an old one isn't she" Davina questioned.

I decided to walk out "Marcel whats-" I stopped once I saw the scene in front of me. Rebekah was standing in front of an open coffin pulling a dagger out of the Mikealson that was daggered, Elijah.

Davina forced the dagger back into Elijah's chest using her magic. "Don't worry she's nice. But she hasn't been really nice to me tonight" Marcel spoke towards Davina referring to the blonde Mikealson.

"Well I think it's time for you to leave" Davina said nastily and threw Rebekah out the window but not before slamming her against the ceiling a few times, all using magic.

"Was that really necessary Davina?" I asked. Davina looked at me but Marcel responded "Yes Alesia it was. She almost killed someone I care about."

"Marcel why won't you give Elijah back to-" I felt faint.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Alesia cut herself off from talking once she stumbled around and started feeling woosie.

Marcel was completely confused and didn't know why she was acting like this. He didn't have time to think about it because Alesia had started to fall. The younger vampire sped forward and caught her before she hit the floor.

He carried her to the bed she was staying at. "Davina watch her I have to go get some blood. I don't think she's feed in a few weeks" Marcel sounded alarmed. "Marcel wait if she needs blood, she can drink mine" Davina offered up her wrist. But before Marcel could object to the idea Davina slit her wrist car fully and placed it over Alesia's mouth.

The hybrid grabbed the wrist and sunk her fangs into the soft flesh subconsciously. Once Alesia came to her senses she practically threw Davina's wrist away from her mouth.

"What the hell" Alesia exclaimed confused. "You fainted and you needed blood. So I fed you some of mine" Davina explained.

"Alesia why don't you get some rest" Marcel stated and left no room for her to argue. "Wait at least let me heal you, Davina" Alesia offered. Davina seemed hesitant because she thought Alesia was going to heal her with her blood. As if reading the young witches mind Alesia said "Davina I'm going to heal you with a spell".

Davina walked over. Alesia grabbed her wrist and said the words to the spell "Sana carne". The wound on Davina's wrist started to heal. Alesia felt a huge wave of exhaustion come over her. With that she laid down and fell asleep.

Marcel and Davina walked out of the room. "The Alesia I knew wouldn't of gotten exhausted that easily. Something is wrong" Marcel worriedly stated. "Marcel, the spell Alesia did take some of her own energy force away to heal my wrist" Davina explained to Marcel as he ran a hand across his face worriedly. "Okay. Your probably right" Marcel said.

"I know I'm right" Davina stated with confidence as Marcel started to leave "Marcel I believe Alesia won't do anything to hurt me and give me up to the witches. So please let her go back" Davina begged. All Marcel could do was agree because Marcel trusted Davina who also seemed to trust Alesia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcel had just laid Alesia down on his couch in his study at the compound. Alesia things were laid on the floor next to her.

Marcel trusted Davina but he had hoped he made the right decision in letting Alesia go.

Alesia fluttered her eyes open as Marcel watched her. "Where am I?" Alesia asked Marcel. "Your in my home, the compound" Marcel responded watching her.

"Why am I here? I thought you wouldn't let me go." Alesia asked with confusion.

"Davina trusts you and I trust you" Marcel said. "So your free to leave. I'll have one of my inner circle vampire's help you with your bag" Marcel was about to call a name but Alesia stopped him because she didn't want Marcel knowing where the Mikealsons took up residency. "There'll be no need I can mange just fine on my own. But thank you Marcel." She smiled and hugged him. She picked up her bag and headed out.

She hopped in her car and sped off to the plantation house where the Mikealsons were staying.

She walked up to the door. Rebekah opened the door and attacked her best friend with hugs. "I missed you. Are you okay? Where were you?" The blonde bombarded the hybrid with questions. "Rebekah I'm fine. Marcel asked me to help Davina control her magic." Alesia said.

"Marcel kept you locked up in the attic with Davina didn't he? Why didn't you escape using your magic?" Rebekah questioned as they moved to the living room and sat down.

"Yes he did. I could not escape Davina is stronger than me and I was weak, my guess was because I hadn't fed in a few days" Alesia explained.

"Wait do you know where Davina is?" Rebekah asked. Alesia went to open her mouth but closed it once she knew she didn't. Davina erased her mind of her location. "Damn. She erased the location from my mind" Alesia said.

Nicklaus walked in and noticed Alesia. He smiled in her direction "We are invited to a party tonight hosted by Marcel Gerard". Alesia and Rebekah both looked at each other and smiled "Let's figure out what we're wearing tonight" Rebekah said excitedly. She grabbed Alesia's hand and they ran up the stairs towards Rebekah's room.

Rebekah had a collection of dresses from over the years but most were more recent. Rebekah knew what dress she wanted to wear. A black strapless, floor length dress.

Alesia didn't know what she wanted to wear but Rebekah had a dress in mind. It was a black and white knee length dress.

Alesia had tried on the dress Rebekah told her to try and Alesia fell in love with it.

(How Rebekah and Klaus are dressed.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALESIA'S P.O.V.

Me, Rebekah and Niklaus walked into Marcel's party together. Niklaus had an arm linked with Rebekah and his other arm was linked with mine.

Once we entered the party I separated from them. Marcel waved at me and I wandered over to him. "Hello. Nice to see you, Marcel. You clean up good." I commented. "Nice to see you as well, might I say you look amazing" Marcel smiled towards me. I thanked him "Thank you".

Niklaus appeared in front of me. "Is there any way I could steal you for a dance sister" he asked me. I nodded and laughed at the way he called me sister.

Nik LED us both out to the dance floor and we slow danced. He kept looking towards the entrance like he was waiting for something.

Nik had a sly smirk on his face once Diego entered the compounded searching for someone in the crowd of people. Diego located the person he was looking for, Marcel who was currently dancing with a blonde.

"What did you do, Nik" I asked him quietly making sure no one else heard me. "I'm not sure what your talking about love" Nik retorted with a huge smirk. I rolled my eyes but my attention was quickly grabbed as Marcel cooked Thierry against the wall. Diego pryed a very angry Marcel off a guilty Thierry.

I rushed over to him using normal speed "Marcel not here" he looked to me. "Do your business upstairs where no one can see" Marcel nodded and headed upstairs.

I watched from the dance floor as Marcel yelled at Thierry. Rebekah had left once Marcel choked slammed Thierry into the wall.

"For your crimes Thierry Vanchure, I sentence you to 100 years in the garden" Marcel said to Thierry with a straight face.

Marcel walked out with Thierry in front of him with two people watching Thierry, making site he won't run away.

The wind picked up which was weird. So I followed Marcel out and I saw Katie, Thierry's girl, walking up the street. She was chanting something.

Everyone went down to the ground clutching thier head in pain. A piercing noise was pounding though our heads.

"Katie" I yelled through gritted teeth " stop. Your going to die. Please I don't want to see you dead". She started busting the street lights.

Marcel stood up seeming to not be in as much pain as everyone else. I used my magic to throw Katie back. It stopped the pain just long enough for Marcel to move closer to the rebel witch.

Katie gained control as she stood back up and made Marcel fall to the ground in pain holding his back.

I stood, now able to bare the pain. Katie tried holding me down but I pushed back with more magic. Klaus sped over and snapped Katie's neck.

Katie's magic could not be felt as her lifeless body lay on the ground. Marcel looked around at the damage while Thierry crawled over to his dead lovers body and cried out her name.

I stood and walked over to Nik. "Go on home" I nodded at him and headed home.

Once I arrived Hayley greeted me at the door. She hugged me "Are you okay" she was worried. "Yeah I'm fine. It's just been a long day" I finished speaking when Rebekah walked in.

"Hey why'd you disappear at the party?" She looked at me and answered my question. "To meet Sophie in the cemetery so she could locate Elijah with magic while Katie used a stronger amount of magic to provide a smokescreen. Therefore, Davina couldn't sense Sophie's tiny harmless spell" she looked at me with a sad expression "but we failed" she looked down.

I didn't know what to day so I just pulled her in for a hug. Nik walked in and saw us. I released Rebekah from the hug and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey Hayley" I greeted when I walked in. She was eating an apple. She threw a smile my way.

My hand reached for a blood bag in the fridge. Not wanting to make Hayley uncomfortable I sped upstairs and drank the blood bag in my room.

After I finished I threw it in the bathroom trash can. I headed to my dresser and grabbed pajamas, finally able to take off this dress, and head to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun rays poured through the curtains telling me to wake up. Refusing to oblige I tried to shut the sun out by closing my eyes tighter but that didn't work.

I groaned sitting up from laying down. My body stretched loosening the stiff muscles. I felt a wave nausea flow through me.

Running to the bathroom, I opened the toilet bowl just in time for me to throw up. Blood was splattered on the inside of the toilet. More blood made its way up my throat.

I coughed out the rest and wiped my mouth clean with the toilet paper.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Rebekah had heard Alesia coughing. She walked up the stairs curious about the noise.

The Barbie vampire entered her best friends room and gasped as she entered her bathroom. She saw Alesia hunched over the bloodied toilet bowl. "Alesia?" Rebekah questioned.

Alesia turned toward at the blonde vampire shocked. She spoke with worry "Bekks, I think something is wrong with me."

#############################################################################################

What do you think is wrong with Alesia?

Which P.O.V. (point of view) do you prefer?

Comment your answers please. Don't forget to vote too.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

371K 6.9K 22
We all know the story of the original family , the Mikaelsons . Mikeal , Esther , Elijah , Niklaus , Finn, Kol , Rebekah and Henrick . But you're for...
60.5K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
1.4M 32.4K 64
❖𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐥...
962K 17.6K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...