Set It Off Scenarios

By Vertiline72

COMPLETED AT THE MOMENT! Just a bunch of scenarios, maybe a oneshot here and there. But there will be no Aust... More

Quick A/N
Meeting
Friendship
He Learns of His Feelings for You
You Learn of Your Feelings for Him
He (finally) Asks You Out
SHOCKING NEWS!
First Date
First Kiss
Couple Nicknames:
Texts
He Gets JEALOUS!
You Get Sick!
Cuddles!
You Wear Something of His
Your (Set It Off) Song!
You Are Loved!
Your Job in the Band (Tiny Update)
How He Takes the Break Up
You Get Back Together!
Zodiacs?!
Summer is Here!
PARTNERS IN CRIME!
You (Finally) Move In!
Bugs!
Dan Clermont's Song: Save the Last Dance for Me
Zach DeWall's Song: It's Raining Men
Maxx Danziger's Song: Dream a Little Dream of Me
Cody Carson's Song: I Need a Hero
Author~Chan and Animals?!
Belated Bandiversary!
You Prank Him!
Texts 1.5
He Meets Your Family
Contact Names:
Sweet Dreams
Truth or Dare!
He (Tries) to Make a Move!
Love Letters from Him
Love Letters From You
OTP Questions
5K Answers
Celebrity Friend
Nightmares
Texts 2.0
First Thoughts
Rainy Day
He Gets Sick
The Secret Meeting
That One Thing
Angel/Demon
Mythical Creature
Halloween Drabbles
Trick or Treating
Dealing With Hate
You're Going to Hate Me
Congratulations
The Wedding
Wedding Details (Cody & Maxx)
Wedding Details (Zach & Dan)
Coming Home
I'M BACK!
Nutcracker
FANFICTION?!
First Snow
Search Results
Christmas-Y
Domestic Life
I lied
You Are (Still) Loved
IMPORTANT PSA THAT WILL AFFECT EVERYONE!!! PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!!

You Break Up!

630 13 12
By Vertiline72

A/N All good things must come to an end. Or do they? Look, I know I said I was trying to keep these happy and fluffy, but c'mon, you didn't expect to skip this one did you? Anyways, it won't be too bad, I promise. Just let me have my evil moment! Please?

Also I cleaned up some swears...

Cody Carson:

I skipped happily over to my computer and opened it up. I called Cody and squealed in delight. I couldn't wait to see my boyfriend! I had just finished doing all of my homework and studying for Finals, and so I decided to reward myself by calling up Cody "Clarinet" Charles Carson.

When his face popped up, I noticed he looked nervous and his hair was mussed a bit. "Y/N! I didn't expect you to call tonight, what with Finals and everything coming up so soon. Shouldn't you be studying?"

I gave a small, rather nervous chuckle. I could easily tell he was trying to act sober and I could also detect a bit of lying. So far, this conversation was not going too well. Might as well toy with him a bit so I could get some more information out of him. "Yeah, but I got all that done, so I thought I'd call. Is everything ok? You don't look very good. Are you feeling sick?"

"Nah, I'm fine. I promise." He shifted in his seat and that's when I saw it. Or rather them; that's when I saw them. I counted three hickies on his collar; two on the left and one on the right. I also took note that his shirt was haphazardly thrown on because not only was it on backwards, but inside out as well.

"Where is she?" I tried to stay calm, but I was dying inside. My own, perfect boyfriend was cheating on me with some one-night stand. At least, I prayed it was a one-night stand. I don't think my heart could take it if she was "his".

At least he knew when he was defeated. "What gave it away?" He mumbled and I tried not to scream at him. Wrong choice of words.

"In chronological order it went from your hair, to you trying to cover up the fact you're drunk or rather buzzed, then the hickies and finally your shirt." As I listed off the clues, he fixed his hair and his shirt. I felt tears well in my eyes as I forced myself to say, "Why? Why'd you do it?"

"I was drunk, you know that." He tried to give me a flirtatious smile, but I wasn't having any of that. Not anymore.

"Don't play it off like it never happened! Cody! I gave you everything! Everyone has their breaking point and you officially just helped me find mine. And I know this came from one of your stupid music videos, but I really don't care at this point. We're done, it's over, goodbye." Before I could slam my lid down, I saw a bleach blonde girl get up from under the covers and run out of the room. As the tears finally spilled, I slammed my lid down and threw my computer across the room, watching it shatter against my wall.

Maxx Danziger:

"It's not my fault." I told him calmly, arms folded over my chest.

He rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, because a thousand freshly signed prints just magically poofed out of existence."

"Maybe they do." I tried not to laugh at that. "I mean magic does exist." I remembered he was so adamant about the fact that magic exists on our first date. He was just overreacting. He'll be over it in a few seconds.

"Really? God you can be so stupid sometimes!" He growled. Ok, maybe not.

My eyes widened in fury. "Stupid? You think I'm the stupid one in this argument? You're the one who thinks I threw away all of your pictures which, by the way, are not in any trash cans! So don't call me stupid, Danziger."

"Are you trying to tell me that I'm stupid? I wasn't the one who threw away all my portraits that are supposed to be mailed tomorrow!" He hollered, turning red with anger.

"What do you want me to do about it? Pull all those prints out of thin air?" I made a hand gesture to emphasis my point.

"Why not? You obviously believe in magic. It would be so easy to pull all those prints out of thin air." He mocked me and mimicked my hand gesture.

That was the final straw. Grabbing my car keys and purse, I replied saying, "I'll just leave then. Wouldn't want to destroy anything else in your life." When I opened the door, I turned back and said, "And don't wait up for me." Before slamming it shut in my wake. (P!ATD References)

Zach DeWall:

It was Day Twenty and still no word from Zach. It was getting to be too much for me and I was starting to get tired of it all. I was done playing and acting like everything was fine. It was time to move on, whether he liked it or not.

I started spamming him with calls and texts, until he finally answered my video chat request. As soon as he popped up, I gave him a disapproving glare and he bit back his greeting. "Hello DeWall."

He gulped, knowing that I only called him by his last name when I was infuriated or so over it all. "Uh, hi sweetheart. Is something wrong?"

"Yes, Zach there is." I sighed. I really, really, REALLY didn't want to break up with him, but if he wasn't going to take this relationship seriously, I might as well save myself from heartbreak.

"I see. And that is?" He was fidgeting like he does when he's nervous.

"We're done." I said, deadly calm.

"What?" He responded and then he...smiled? WHY WAS HE SMILING? "Oh, this is a joke. Good one baby."

"Joke? You think this all some kind of joke?" That's when I snapped. I started laughing my head off and he did too, just not as loud as me. I instantly became serious. "Oh you're really kidding yourself dear heart. I'm as done with you as a used Kleenex. I'm putting in all this time and effort to make sure this long distance thing can work, but you? Oh you. You're out getting drunk every night and probably waking up with a new girl in your bed every night. I can't deal with that anymore. (Crona references)"

"What, you think I'm sleeping around? That I'm not trying?" He sounded shocked at first, which instantly turned into rage. "Well I'm SORRY I'm trying to help my BAND create a new album and that I'm coming home at ungodly hours, too tired to stay awake any longer. I'm sorry I'm being such an inconvenience for you. I guess you're right. We are so done." And with that he ended the call.

I forced a smile. This was for my own good. Yeah, I'm going to be happy now. But I didn't feel any happier. No, I felt, oh, what was it? Oh yeah: 

Brokenhearted.

Dan Clermont:

It was perfect. I was sitting with Dan on our front porch, hands intertwined and talking about life. It had to be my favorite lazy Sunday ever. I sighed and he smirked, kissing my jaw bone.

"You are so beautiful baby girl." He whispered and I giggled, turning red.

"Yeah?" I said, tilting my head so he could kiss my lips. "And you are so charming, sexy."

He laughed against my lips, a low deep rumble. "Am I?"

I nodded and we continued our sweet, love-filled make-out session. Nothing could've made me happier and I didn't want this moment to end. But even the brightest days can get washed out with thunder and lightening.

"Y/FULL/N! WHAT THE H*CK ARE YOU DOING HERE! AND WITH THAT BOY!" I gasped, turning my head to see my parents, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Y/N?" Dan whispered and I pushed him away.

"Mom. Dad. Calm down and we can talk about this." Any idea of discussing this like rational adults was thrown out the proverbial window when my mother came over and snatched my arm. Yanking me to my feet, she started dragging me to their car.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT YOUNG LADY! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! DROPPING OUT OF COLLEGE AND RUNNING OFF WITH SOME BAND! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" I opened my mouth to answer, but she cut me off. "YOU WEREN'T THINKING! WE ARE LEAVING, NOW!"

"NO! I'M NOT GOING BACK TO SCHOOL! I'M NO GOOD THERE!" I screeched, trying to wrench my arm from my mother's iron grip. Dan grabbed my other arm and tried to help, but to no avail as my father grabbed the same arm my mother was latched onto. I was now in the middle of the most painful game of tug of war I've ever been in.

"We're not going back to the University since you were stupid enough to drop out of it." My mother hissed. "You'll go to the community college near our house so we can keep an eye on you. I can't believe you threw away your only shot for a perfect life as a wealthy doctor for some band guy and his impossible dream."

"HE IS NOT SOME GUY AND HIS DREAM ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE! THEY'VE MADE AT LEAST THREE ALBUMS! ALSO HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM!" And just to prove it, I tried to kiss Dan, but only got his cheek.

"And your daughter is NOT stupid. She is perfect and talented and I love her more than my so-called impossible dream and life itself." Despite having both of my arms being pulled out of their sockets, my heart melted at Dan's words.

"If she was so perfect, she would've stayed in school and became our perfect cardiologist." My father stated fiercely.

In the end, we lost. With one final yank, my parents had successfully pulled me away from Dan, shoved me into the car and drove off. I watched Dan from the window, pounding as hard as I could, trying to break the glass, but nothing worked. What broke my heart even more was my phone was charging on the counter inside my "old" house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 28
While Cody is on tour, he has no idea what his girlfriend, Cameron, is doing back home with her best friend. At a show, he meets the most beautiful b...
2.3K 68 26
A Set It Off Fanfiction.
51.3K 678 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...
4.4K 52 16
A compilation of preferences (short scenarios) involving Dan and Phil as your lover! Send me some pref ideas!