The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Don't piss me off

3.6K 106 5
By trottinghorsess

LOCKS POV

Guns starting firing and I knew it was Dawson's people after me and the guys. We all quickly take cover, but Butterfly's stupid dog wouldn't stop barking. We all pull out our guns ready for a hell of a fight. Aaron has Butterfly and I have Maximus.

"Oh come on Lock, come out come out wherever you are" I hear Dawson say in a stupid kid voice. I come out from behind the tree with my gun pointed at his forehead and Maximus by my side foaming out his mouth.

"What the hell do you want Dawson" I spit.

"You know what I want" he smirks.

"Don't piss me off" my eyes grow darker.

"I want to kill you, simple as that" he smile as he wipes his gun.

"I can fucking kill you if I want right now Dawson" I look at Maximus and see his teeth out growling waiting for permission to attack.

I smirk and look at the boys behind the tree to signal them to come out "ATTACK MAX" I shout and run off to the side. Maximus viciously attacks them as if he has rabies. The guys start firing their guns at Dawson's people. I don't see my Butterfly, I'm guessing she's still behind the tree. I run up behind Dawson and tackle him so he's under me.

"Good job guys! Go off now!" he smirks and looks at me. All his people start heading for their cars and drive off, leaving me and the boys in confusion.

"What the fuck did you do?" I spit.

"You'll see. Now let me go and I'll get out of your hair" he sucks his teeth.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU DID!" I throw punches at his face. I can't kill him, not yet. Not until I kill everyone he loves in his face.

"Ruins the surprise big guy" he smiles and gets out of my grip since I was distracted.

"HE DISAPPEARED!" I punch a tree.

"Lock..." the boys say in a low voice.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I snap at them.

"Where's Elena?..." Brandon looks around.

"WHAT?" I turn my head to them.

"I don't know! I told her to stay behind the tree! One of his guys must've took her when we weren't looking!" Aaron tried not to cry.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" I pick up a rock and throw it on the ground forcefully.

It's been 2 days.
2 fucking days since Butterfly was kidnapped! Who knows what they did! We've tried so hard tracking her down, hell we even used Maximus!

"Lock" I hear a knock on the door before opening it, revealing Justin.

"What's the point of knocking when you walk in anyway" I groan.

"I know you're mad at them, Lock, but so are we! Elena's our friend-" I cut him off.

"You think we're friends with her?" I snap "We're only using her for fucking bait!" I run my hands through my hair. I didn't mean that. I'm just so fucking stressed we can't find her. Truth is, she's growing on me and I miss her.

"Get that stick out your ass and listen. We're gonna find her dude. She's a big girl anyway, she's probably biting them right now" he chuckles.

"Probably" I look at Maximus as he walks in my room.

"Get some sleep. We're gonna step our game up and begin searching ourselves" Justin leaves the room. Maximus lays down at my feet as he whines. He misses her too. We both do. I pat the beside of my bed so he can come up.

"Goodnight Max" I turn off the lights.

ELENAS POV
"Its been two days now. Guess they weren't the friends you thought they were" some creepy guy chuckles.

"Shut the fuck up! I seen the way Lock looked at you guys, he's gonna kill you when he finds you!" I spit. He just does a creepy laugh and slaps me in the cheek. I winch in pain.

"Don't fucking touch me" I hiss. He slaps me again and walks out the room. I already felt the bruise coming up. All they've done to me since I've been here was abuse me. I'm starting to see black dots.

LOCKS POV
I wake to cuddling Max. I immediately jump out of bed, take a shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed. Putting on my red jacket.

"Lock!!" a the boys run into my room.

"What" I groan.

"WE FOUND HER!" I look at them and start running down the stairs and outside to the car with them and Max following. Brandon gave me the address and I followed the directions. I should've known! An old warehouse. The guys and I split up when we entered the old creepy warehouse, Maximus with me. I hear groaning and hold my gun up as I walk towards the noise.

"BUTTERFLY!" I shout and try to find a place to get her out of the cell.

"Lock..." she faintly says.

"Hey hey, hold on Butterfly I'm coming" I try to bend the bars like I did in the prison. "fuck" I say to myself. The bars start to bend.

"Ah, Lock Archer" I turn around to see Dawson. My eyes grow darker when I see him.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I throw myself on him and start beating the hell out of him while Max helps.

"Elena!" I hear the guys say behind me.

"Hi..." she tries to say.

"Guys, Lock already started to bend the bars" Colin and the guys run over and tries to bend it more. I keep punching Dawson not realizing he's bleeding everywhere and unconscious. I point my gun at his head and pull the trigger. I hear Butterfly crying and immediately run over to her.

"We're gonna get you out of here Butterfly" I push the guys out the way and bend the bars. I put my hand through it so she can grab it.

"I can't stand" she tries to stand, but screams in pain.

"Guys try to look for the keys!" I snap and they run off.

"Butterfly I'm coming" I try to squeeze myself through the bars, but I'm too big. Only her little body would be able to get through. But Max hops through the bars and puts his head under Elena's arm.

"Why did you come back" she faintly says and leans her head on the wall in defeat.

I look at her shocked "what the fuck Butterfly? We came back for you!" I breath heavy. She smiles and closes her eyes.

"I'm exhausted" she says in a rasping voice.

"No Butterfly don't sleep okay, you can sleep when we get home... just not now ok" my voice cracks.  "BUTTERFLY!!" I shout as her eyes close.

"GOT THE KEYS!" Colin opens the cell and we immediately run in. I pick her fragile body up in my arms and carry her out of the warehouse... to be surrounded by an army cars and a mad Maximus.

"FUCK!" Aaron swears.

"We did it before" I look at them.

"But Lock you can't wait with Elena, and if we let her down they're gonna snatch her" Colin cries. They start shooting.

"One of you take her and get out of here!" I shout and Colin takes Butterfly somewhere.

"Ready for round three?" I smirk and Maximus barks as the guys nods. We start firing.

ELENAS POV
I wake up with a major throbbing headache. Last thing I remember is Lock screaming my name. Wait, where is everyone?! I try to shout, but my voice hurts.

"Lock!" I manage to say with my hurting voice. I hear someone running up the stairs and run through my door. Colin.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" he asks.

"Y-yea" I smile "W-where is e-everyone?"

"Still at the warehouse. We were about to leave until we were surrounded by cars, so Lock gave me you and told me to go home with you.

"How long have I been out for?"

"Only two hours" Colin answers.

"Where's Maximus?" I ask startled.

"He's fine, Lock has him" Colin smiles.

"Thank goodness" I lay my head down, but I sit up when I the door open.

"Stay here" Colin pulls out his gun and walks downstairs.

"What happened?!" I hear Colin say and I walk downstairs to see all of them bleeding. I'm sure some of it isn't their blood. I look at Lock and see his lip and eyebrow busted. Maximus lays down on the couch and goes to sleep.

"We need to clean you guys up" I say out of nowhere.

"Guess what your dog did" Justin smirks.

"What?" I ask.

"He killed two people" I gasp and cover my mouth. I knew Maximus was capable of it, but never expected him too!

"Someone got Justin and held a gun to his head, Max jumped in. Same with Aaron" Lock looks at them.

"At least he saved you guys" I smile and look at Aaron and Justin.

"I'm cleaning myself up" Lock says angrily and walks to his room.

"What happened to him?" Colin asks.

"Dunno. He was quiet on the way home" Brandon says with a worried face.

"Maybe shocked?" I suggest and they all look at me. "I know, stupid, but I'm trying to help"

"It's fine Elena, we know" Justin smiles.

"Who was that guy?" they all look at me with a sad face. "Sorry, you don't need to answer that"

"No, it's just Lock should answer that for you" Colin looks at them.

"I'm gonna talk to him. He seems stressed-" I get cut off.

"Not a good idea, it's best to leave him alone during this kind of stuff" Aaron puts his head down and sits on the couch.

"I don't think he should be alone..." I run upstairs to Locks room and knock on the door.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" he snaps, but I open the door.

"I told you to fucking leave!" he stands up and walks walking towards me not looking to see it was me.

"Butterfly..." he looks up realizing it's me and sits back down.

"No, sorry I shouldn't have came" I turn around but get stopped.

"No it's fine" I turn around to look at him. He's so stressed... I need to be there for him. I sit next to him on his bed.

"Who was that, Lock...?" I say in a low voice.

"My dad" he looks up at me with red eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
96.2K 3.3K 91
*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my face. I want to reveal the strong woman I...
1.6M 53.9K 38
"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips and sends shivers down my back. I see him...
2.6K 77 17
"Please! Please let me go! Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" he pleaded. He was blindfolded and bounded. Little did he know, those were the...