FA2: Chasing Her - 세윤 [COMPLE...

By oohkate94

It's never too late for a second chance. Falling Angel Book Two. More

Introduction
Author's Note
Prologue
Chasing 1
Chasing 2
Chasing 3
Chasing 4
Chasing 5
Chasing 6
Chasing 7
Chasing 8
Chasing 9
Chasing 10
Chasing 11
PLEASE READ!
Chasing 12
Chasing 13
Chasing 14
Chasing 15
Chasing 16
Chasing 17
Chasing 18
Chasing 19
Chasing 20
Chasing 21
Chasing 22
Chasing 23
Chasing 24
DO NOT READ! please~
Chasing 25
Chasing 26
Chasing 28
Chasing 29
Chasing 30 (Final)
Epilogue
AN

Chasing 27

1.3K 66 16
By oohkate94

ツツツ

Yoona and Sehun are currently walking inside the mall. "What are we doing here?" Sehun asked as he followed Yoona enter a boutique

"Help me choose what to wear." Yoona answered as she roam around the clothing store

"Wear for what?" Sehun asked, slight annoyed because shopping is one of the things he hates the most

"A dress, idiot." She said and gave Sehun a boring glare "I want to look nice tomorrow."

"Is this because of the meeting with my mother tomorrow?" Sehun asked as he watch Yoona looking at a black dress

"Yes, I should look presentable." She answered without looking at Sehun.

She grabbed one of the dress on the rack and show it to Sehun "What do you think about this?" She asked gesturing the pitch-black dress she's holding

"No." Sehun said sternly "that shows a lot of skin. There's no way you're gonna wear that."

Yoona gave her a disbelief look. "But it looks good for me." She said

"You hear me," Sehun said as he place his arms over his chest "you're not gonna wear that."

"Ugh!" Yoona groans and put the dress back "I sometimes hate having a possessive boyfriend like you."

"Are you saying something?"

"Nothing." Yoona rolls her eyes and continue getting dress "How about this?" She asked gesturing on a white dress

Sehun shook his head "No, its too short."

"This?" Yoona asked smiling holding a blue dress "this is my favorite color, what do you think?"

"Do you really want to let them see your cleavage?" Sehun asked, annoyed "put that back on the rack."

"What the hell is wrong with you, Sehun?" Yoona hissed as she put the dress back on the rack with full force "I'm seriously getting pissed off by now."

"I'm not just comfortable with the dress you're getting." Sehun calmly muttered "they're too revealing!"

"Fine, then you're the one to choose." She said as she put her arm over her chest

Sehun frowned at her "What?"

"You choose a dress for me." She repeats and gestured the whole place "I'm just gonna wait for you to decide, what's really best for me."

"Are you sure?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding right now, Mr. Oh?" She deadpans and sat on the couch in front of the fitting room "go on."

"You know what, Yoona?" Sehun started as he looked at Yoona with his hands rested on the both side of his hips "you don't really have to wear something special. Just wear the things you're comfortable with."

Yoona pouts "No!!" She whined "do you really think she'll like me if I'll just wear simple clothes? Are you even thinking, Sehun?"

"You don't have to worry about it, just be yourself and she'll like you."

Yoona stood up right in front of Sehun and rest her forehead against Sehun's chest "You don't understand me, Sehun.." she mumbles as she plays with the hem of Sehun's shirt "I'm.. I.. I just want her to like me for you and I really feel nervous at the thought that she won't like me."

Sehun held her waist with his both large palm "hey, you don't have to feel nervous." He whispered and kissed Yoona's head gently "she'll definitely like you so stop worrying and let's leave this place already."

Yoona slowly look at him "Why?"

Sehun gave her a peck and look around the place "people are watching us." He hissed "and I won't let anyone meddle in our privacy."

Yoona chuckled and clung her hand on Sehun's arms "alright, let's go?" She asked

Sehun ruffled her hair making her pout "but first things first." Sehun whispered to Yoona's ears

Yoona looked at him confused "what do you mean?"

Sehun just grins and guide Yoona on the racks of clothes they past by a while ago. "I just saw something that will surely suit you." He said "I'm sure it will look good on you."

Yoona is frowning but she just let Sehun guide him towards the clothes he's talking about "I thought you don't want me to buy a clothes for tomorrow?" She asked as they past by an underwear rack

"Well, its not basically a dress that you'll wear tomorrow," Sehun answered still grinning like an idiot

"What?"

"It was something that you can only wear when we're together." He said "when the two of us are together, alone." He even whispered using a husky voice

Yoona's frown got deeper "What could it be?" She asked looking at Sehun's face

They suddenly stopped in front of a mannequin. "This! I want you to wear this." Sehun said pointing the clothing the mannequin is wearing "only when we're alone together."

Yoona's eyes widen and her mouth gaped, she can't believe she's seeing and Sehun just want her to fucking wear it.

"So? What can you say? Should I buy it now for you?" He asked as he examine the every detail of the clothing "I think this is a free size and it will probably suit—"

"IT'S A FUCKING LINGERIE, SEHUN!!" She yells gaining the attention of customers inside "are you already out of your mind?!" She glares

Sehun shook his head "no, I'm serious that we should buy it." He insist "I would really love to see you wearing this."

"You pervert!!" Yoona exclaimed "there's no way I'm gonna wear that!!" She point the black laced lingerie with full of hate and disgust

"But why?" Sehun asked pouting "I want to see you wearing that and besides—"

Yoona raised her hand in front of Sehun's face to shut him up "you heard me, Sehun." She muttered annoyed "Now, let's go."

And without waiting for Sehun's reply, Yoona stormed out of the shop with full of embarrassment. Sehun followed her like a loyal puppy, though he really wants to buy the lingerie.

As they reach home, Sehun opened the gate of Yoona's dorm room. "So, see you tomorrow?" Sehun mumbles holding Yoona's waist as they stop in front of the main door

Yoona let out a trouble breath "I would be okay, right?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around Sehun's nape "I shouldn't think about it, right?"

Sehun warmly smiles and kissed Yoona's forehead "Yes baby, yes." He mumbles "don't think about anything else and sleep."

Yoona finally smiles and nod "alright. I will."

"That's better," Sehun grinned "I'll go now, I'll see you tomorrow."

Yoona nods "okay, goodnight, Sehun." She said and gave Sehun a lingering kiss on the lips

She parted their lips and see Sehun's eyes still close and he's smiling "can I get another one?" Sehun asked

Yoona giggles "No—"

She's too late to protest when Sehun held her both cheek and kissed her gently on the lips.

After almost two minutes of making out, they finally decided to separate ways. Sehun entered his dorm after Yoona.

With an obvious blush on her face, Yoona entered her dorm and switch the lights on. She almost jump in surprise upon seeing Yuri sitting on the couch with a face cream in her face, arms against her chest and looking at her intently.

"Yul?!" She exclaimed "you scared me! Why didn't you turn on the lights?"

Yuri doesn't seem to mind her "Where have you been?" She asked "why are you with that Sehun guy?"

Yoona suddenly felt she's on a hot seat, she suddenly remember that she haven't tell Yuri that she's dating Sehun.

"We.. uhm, we go out." She answered

"Where?"

"There.."

"Why are you with him?"

"Because I'm with him.."

"I thought you hate him?"

"I change my mind?"

"What did you do outside?"

"Just walk.."

Yoona wipes the beads of sweat on her forehead, she never expect an interrogation like this. Yuri stood up and watch her intently.

"Why did you two, kissed?"

"We just like it— I mean, YOU SAW US KISSING?!" Yoona shrieked

"Ha!" Yuri exclaimed as she point a finger on Yoona's face "What do you think of me? Blind?"

Yoona gulped "We just.. uhm.. just.."

"Just what?" Yuri asked "spill the lies, Yoona!"

"Let me explain, Yul.."

"Are you dating him now?" She asked, Yoona ducked her head down and slowly nod "I can't believe you did this to me, Yoona!" Yuri gasped

"You can't blame me, Yul!" Yoona said as she looks at Yuri "You're always gone! You didn't even spent my birthday with me! You're always with that unicorn guy!"

"He's not a unicorn, Yoona! He has a name!"

"See!" Yoona exclaimed gesturing Yuri "you're even defending him right now! So tell me, how can I say it to you huh?!"

"Are you yelling at me now, Yoona?!"

"Am I not suppose to yell?"

"What the—"

"Are you dating that Lay already?!"

Yuri tears her gaze away "Y-yes.."

"Ha!" Yoona exclaimed in disbelief "I knew it!"

I swear the neighbors will think they're a bickering couple.

"I'm sorry okay?" Yuri apologize "I wasn't able to tell you since I'm not always home."

"Exactly." Yoona said "that's why I didn't tell you about Sehun and I, and I'm sorry too."

"It's our fault, we shouldn't blame each other aside from ourselves." Yuri mumbles and smile at Yoona

"Of course, I missed you, Yul." Yoona smile back and hug Yuri. Yuri hugs her back "but you still need to tell me how that unicorn guy get into your pants?"

"Same with you, the last time I know, you hate him to death but base on what I saw a while ago where you're both sucking faces totally tells the opposite."

"You shouldn't watch us do that."

"Your fault, why are you making out outside when you can freely use the rooms here inside."

"It was just a goodnight kiss!" Yoona said blushing hard "we're not really suppose to make out."

"But you did, such an uncontrollable hormones!"

"Are you gonna tease me all night?"

"Nah, I'm so tired for that." Yuri deadpans "let's sleep, I bet you already eat with your boyfriend."

"We did.." Yoona nods "and I'm tired too, I need a beauty rest for tomorrow."

"Why? Is there something that's gonna happen tomorrow?"

"I'll meet his mother, he said he'll introduce me to her." Yoona answered as they went inside their room "and I'm so nervous as fuck." She breathed and retrieve a pair of pajama inside her closet

"Well, good luck to you." Yuri said as she settle down the bed, resting her tired back "I'm glad Lay's parents are in China."

"What should I have to do, Yul?" Yoona asked while removing her clothes "please give me some advice."

"I don't know too much about it since I haven't experience it yet," Yuri answered as she watch Yoona strip in front of her "but base on the dramas that I watch, you should look presentable and a little bit conservative."

"Really?" Yoona asked while looking at Yuri, she's now naked "so what should I wear?"

"Hmm.." Yuri started as she think for a while "just simple dress, don't use too bright colors or anything glistening."

"Okay, I think, I have some dress like that." She mumbles wearing her pajamas "aside from that?"

"Wear a light make up, just to make your face glow and Oh! Bring food or gift!" Yuri exclaimed

"A food or a gift?" Yoona asked "are you sure?"

"Yes!" Yuri nods as she massage her face gently "but the best gift is a personally made cake!"

"But I can't cook or even bake!" Yoona exclaimed

"We'll work on that, I'll help you tomorrow." Yuri said

Yoona smiles wide and throw herself beside Yuri and hug her best friend tight "thanks Yul! You're the best!"

Yuri grins "I know right." They both giggle "but will you please finish dressing up? I don't like seeing your boobs bouncing in front of me!"

"As if you haven't seen this before!"

"I didn't say that, its that aren't ashamed to me? You're showing me your body!"

"Hey, stop being too conservative! I already saw every part of you, too!" Yoona stick her tongue out as she wore her shirt "you even walk around the house naked back to the US!"

"Fine." Yuri sighs, well Yoona's right. "Let's just sleep, turn off the light."

"Okay! Goodnight, yul!"

"Goodnight, Yoong!"

ツツツ

Guys please help meh~
I can't stop watching Cherry Bomb, please send me some help before I buried myself on my own grave.. I'm begging you all, please help meh~ I'm so done with my layf bye—

xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 99 42
[Book inspired from Angel's Last Mission] -Start: 6/2/22 -End:-
10.4K 670 38
When You Fall In Love With The Love You Always Wanted.
143K 6.1K 50
~I can't stop falling for you, whenever you look into my eyes~ A fluffy book turning into a dark angst~ Are you ready?
3.5K 179 21
in which 2 people fall in love but in the wrong timing. 'goodbye my love, I'll be your SHOOTING STAR'