The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

Від trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... Більше

Kidnapped
Idiot
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Faces

4.7K 107 69
Від trottinghorsess

Justin takes off his mask first.

HOT DAMN

Ok that was unexpected.

"N-nice... hair?..." I stutter. Stupid.

He laughs "Thanks."

Then Brandon takes off his mask.

"I- you look nice..." I don't know, I feel like I have to comment on them... I make a huge fool out of myself.

They all laugh expect for Lock. Does his expressions ever change?

Then Colin takes off his mask.

"Ooo! Cool nose ring!!" I shout.

"You're a dork" Colin laughs.

Then Aaron takes off his mask.

"Pretty eyes-" I cover my mouth. Did I just say that?!

"Mm thanks" he says.

They all look at Lock who just stands there.

"You gonna go man?" Brandon asks.

"She won't shut up if I don't" Lock rolls his eyes.

"No I won't" I smile.

Lock takes off his mask... ok ok I'm ready I'm ready. He has a face just like the rest of these guys. I'm exaggerating.

"I-" that left me speechless. Not only was he the tallest, muscular guy of the group, HE'S ALSO THE HOTTEST! Fuck fuck fuck what do I say.

"You're... pretty..." I stutter. "Ugh I am the idiot" I groan at myself.

"Yea you really are" Lock says and our eyes lock together. Haha ironic.

He really does have pretty green eyes... he breaks the eye contact and shakes his head.

"If you don't mind me asking... why do you kill?" I ask shyly.

"We don't go around killing around people Butterfly, well unless they're in our way" Lock explains. What the fuck?

"What got you in jail Lock?" I say looking down.

"Killed my stepfather and other people that tried to stop me" he looks at me.

"We backed him up" Aaron says.

"Why?" I didn't understand any of this. Obviously I can't force this massive guy to answer that, but why not try? Like he said, there's a reason for his killing... but why would he fucking kill his own stepdad?!

"Maybe one day Butterfly" Lock turns around and walks off.

"Come on, I'll show you where you sleep" Justin starts walking up the stairs and Maximus and I follow. He shows me around the house and shows me who's rooms who's. Locks room is right in front of mine, lovely. Then we arrived at my room. OMG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!! I have a balcony and everything!! I run and jump onto my new fluffy bed.

"This is AWESOME!" I shout.

"Shut the fuck up" Lock walks in.

"We're taking you shopping for shit tomorrow" Brandon says.

"How? You guys escaped prison! People are out looking for you" I shout. They really are idiots if they think they're just gonna continue life like they never escaped jail.

"No shit. We're in another state, which means less likely we'll be caught. And we're changing our looks" Brandon shakes his head.

These guys are idiots. If they get caught then I'm ditching their asses.

"Ok" I reply.

"Get some sleep, it's already nine" Lock walks out and Brandon follows and shuts the door.

"Looks like I'm sleeping in these clothes" I lay down and pat next to it for Maximus to sleep next to me.

MIDDLE OF NIGHT

I wake up in utter HORROR and scream. I had these nightmares before, but I haven't gotten them in months! My parents. Watching the car swerving into ours. Dad trying his hardest to dodge it. Blood. Screams everywhere. I cry and suddenly hear people running towards my room. I didn't mean to wake them...

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Lock shouts and they all pull out their guns.

Maximus runs off my bed and runs up to the guys as if he's on their side. Guess he doesn't hate them anymore...

"Yea, sorry just a nightmare" I smile trying to stop crying.

"Bloody hell you scared us!" Lock shouts. Not helping.

"We thought an intruder came in" Colin lowers his gun.

Of course they scare me. They kill. But seeing their faces now made me feel way better. Clearly their best friends.

"Sorry" I repeated, but mumbled this time.

They all came up and sat next to me besides Lock, he just stood there looking at us.

"You okay?" Brandon asks in a low voice.

Damn these guys have hot morning voices too!

"Y-yea, I got them before and they stopped, I guess they're back" I wipe away my tears. Suddenly I'm pulled into a big bear hug.

"We're here" they all say. Again, expect for Lock. He just stands there studying me. How are these guys killers, but comfort a girl that had a nightmare? They all pull away.

"Do you need someone in here with you?" Justin asks.

"I- I don't know" I look at Max and pet him as he sits in my lap. I don't know if I can trust them honestly...

"I can stay here if you want" Brandon offers.

"No... I'm fine, I have my dog" I smile to not hurt his feelings.

They all smile, "Goodnight Elena" they kiss my forehead and leave. I see Lock stand there looking at me as they all walk out.

"I know you want someone with you" he says not changing his expression.

"What?" I look up at him.

"You just don't trust us" he walks towards me.

"I mean yea, you guys basically kidnapped me. And you're killers" I lower my voice.

"Understandable" he sits next to me "I seen that look on your face when he asked if you needed someone. I lived off that face. Lack of trust. When I had nightmares my mom would always stay with me-" he cuts himself off and clenches his jaw.

"You barely know me Lock. You don't trust me either. And that's okay, just don't pour your story on me if you don't want to" I smile.

He tilts his head "Like hell I'd tell you my story". Geezzzz ok he doesn't like me at all.

"But I will stay with you" he lays back on the right side of the bed.

What? "I... I know you won't leave, so I'll just- ok" I lay myself on the left side of the bed and Maximus sleeps between us. Dogs will be dogs.

I wake up the next morning to see Lock and Maximus cuddling. I take a picture and laugh. Everyone's still asleep so I walk downstairs and make the boys pancakes. I don't really know them that well, but I mean yea they're killers and shit but I think they deserve a nice meal! And they're my famous pancakes!! I hear someone stagger down the stairs and look up to see Justin wiping his tired eyes.

"What're you doing?" he asks.

"Cooking everyone pancakes... it's the least I can do" I smile.

"If you poisoned them then I'm coming back to haunt your ass" Brandon chuckles and comes out of nowhere. Then Justin laughs.

"I'll pass" I laugh along.

"PANCAKES!" Colin zooms now the stairs.

"WAIT FOR ME!!" Aaron runs behind him.

I hear a big thud and see Aaron on the ground with Lock behind him followed by my dog.

"Never run down the stairs when I'm near, or else I'll trip your ass" Lock says. Everyone but Aaron and Lock laugh. These guys are pretty fun to be around... believe it or not, better than at home.

"Fuck off" Aaron groans and stands up.

"Your loud ass feet woke me and Maximus" Lock rolls his eyes. Haha!

"Elena's making pancakes so it was sorta worth it" Justin jumps in.

"Eat my ass Justin" Lock takes a seat.

I put down everyone's plate of pancakes and they devour it hardcore. "Hungry?" I chuckle.

"Oh hell yes" Colin stuffs the pancakes down his throat.

"When we go out we need to get Maximus food" I remembered. "Oh!! Guys!!" they all look up at me in confusion.

"What?" they all ask with their mouths full.

"My graduation ceremony is tomorrow!" I shout in excitement.

"Uhhh" Lock rubs his neck and the others just look at each other and continue eating. What?

"What's wrong?" I break the silence.

"You can't go..." Lock nervously bites his lip attractively.

"WHAT?!" I shout. What the hell?! Why can't I go?!?!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

47K 1.8K 76
SEQUEL TO : THE ESCAPED PRISONERS GIRL (makes sense if you didn't read the first book) - "Just cause I don't like you doesn't mean I'm not gonna prot...
2.6K 77 17
"Please! Please let me go! Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" he pleaded. He was blindfolded and bounded. Little did he know, those were the...
Playing for Keeps[Kingx#1] [COMPLETED] Від QueenOfSpades

Підліткова література

16.7M 498K 70
Highest ranking: #1 in teen fiction. I though I knew Archer McCarty. The controlling, stubborn bad boy who always try and get his way, the bully...