The Twin Alpha's (Editing)

By Zuni_Inola

~ The power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.~ Jimi Hendrix Tessa isn't your av... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Author's Note
Chapter Thirdteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Not A Chapter
Authors Note
Update
Update (MIA)
Authors Note ⚠️

⚠Warning ⚠

6.3K 77 41
By Zuni_Inola

I have decided not to continue this story all because I don't have anymore ideas for it and also for people kept complaining on how I should write my story and what I should put in it.

I have tried hard not to get piss off but can't help but to get piss I really do appreciate to those people who enjoy the story and did not complain.

As the readers y'all should know that I was new to writing a story so that would've have meant that I was going to be a bit rusty and have some errors in the story but clearly some of y'all didn't get that...but I will still be writing stories but it will be slow updates since i have been busy with family and work so thanks to everyone who readed this story and liked it but at the same time I didn't have anymore ideas for it.

But it all depends if I do come up with ideas for this book I don't know if I should add it here or do a different story so just giving you guys a heads up.

I don't appreciate for the ones that didn't complain and that liked the book but right now I just don't know what I'm going to do with this book yet and no one can't have it and don't try to steal anything out of my book.

But I would love for my readers to read the other stories that I will be writing later on...

If anyone have any questions or concerns you can either Kik me or either text me on here

Kik: Queen_of_life16

Go Read My New Book Called:                                   Forever Mine Queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.3K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
221K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...
171K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
887K 41.7K 46
(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. Very much appreciated!! ( Mature Content...