Infinite Stratos:Ace (X Male...

By rg808guy

Note: this is a Infinite Stratos x male reader story. You are 15 and your best friend is Ichka Orimora and h... More

School full of girls
The British are Here
Update 1 (please read)
Training with the Girls
Second Childhood Friend
France Has Been Taken
Update 2 (Please Read)
Mentor
Red and Blue
Germany has Fallen
Bikinis and the Beach
4th Generation
The Gospel
Update 3 (Please Read)
Start of Summer Break
Dinner and Dessert
The Beautiful Maiden of the Shrine
Update 4 (Please Read)
The Black Knight
Luxury and Pleasure
Memories
Repaying a Favor
12 Hours With A Bunny
The Student Council President
Russia is Here
Day of the School Festival
War of the Cinderellas
Phantom Task
Weekend Date
Update 5 (Please Read)
Service Battle
My Sister
Now It's Japan
The Bond Between Siblings
New Student
Battle in Kyoto
Waking Up
Upgrade
World Purge
Chronicle
A Agité Nacht
5 Stars
Cooking
Update 6 (Please Read)
Rough
Bonding
Cliche
Opening Ceremony
Generations
Semi-Finals
Final Showdown
Double Tap
Like Rabbits
Firecracker
Graduation

Silver Ace

29.7K 347 279
By rg808guy

Hello it's me rg808guy and here is a new chapter. I know I said I wouldn't be updating so much of this book at the moment but so many people like it already.

For the book the first chapter got 100 views in about a little over a day, and my High School DxD: Chaos book has 304 views in 3 and a half weeks of it being published. Which makes me happy that people want more stories and updated from me.

With this the first chapter of Mikasa x reader might be out by tomorrow, maybe event very late tonight if I can do it. And for the title of the story/book o think I'm going to call it:

A. (Attack on Titan: The Beast)

or

B. (Attack on Titan: Juggernaut)

or

C. Tell me a ending to the title you think would work with the book.

You guys vote on the one you think should be the name. Just comment on the one you want to be the name.

Now enough rambling about that let's talk about this. We'll last chapter we left of with Cecilia totally switching her peronality towards you. But you don't understand why Shea doing it. Now you have a lot of explaining to so to Ichika, Houki, and Cecilia because of the match. So let's get in to it.

~~~~~

POV:You

Part 1.

The match between Me and Cecilia has concluded and right now I'm confused because Cecilia is hugging me while digging her head in to my chest. I looked at her and said coughing first to get her attention.

*cough*

"Cecilia you know we're still in the arena right? And would you like to explain this to me"

Then she notices that I'm holding her bridle style while still in the arena her face went completely red. More red than before.

She then deactivated Blue Tears and ran off in to the locker room faster then I could say 'I'm confused'.

Well at least the locker room has 2 different parts so each gender has a section to them selves. And good for that because I don't know what I would do if it didn't have sections right now.

I walked to the locker room and went in to the boys section of the room. I got changed out of my light grey 2 piece suit and back in to my school uniform. When I was done changing I saw Ichika and Houki standing in the hallway out side of the doors to the locker room.

"Dude that was amazing, you battled like you have been able to operate an IS for years" Ichika say to me while giving me a high five.

"You were amazing out there (Y/n)" Houki said holding her hands together swaying side to side a little.

"Thanks Houki. So do you guys want to go hang out" I said to them. But before they could respond the locker door behind me opened and it was Cecilia.

"do you mind explaining how your so fluent and well trained at using your IS even though you were just found out you can operate a IS not even 2 months ago, Darling" Cecilia said cutesy but still serious

"Ok I'll tell you Cecilia since I was going to tell Ichika and Houki while we were hanging out later and you probably deserve to know. But what's with the 'Darling' you were calling me a commoner before the match" I said to her.

"Ohh nothing" she quikly said.

{Rewind time to end of match}

POV: Cecilia

I was being held by (Y/n) bridle style as I hugged him and dug my head in to his chest. Then he coughed to get my attention and said.

*Cough*

"Cecilia you know we're still in the arena right? And would you like to explain this to me"

Then I noticed that I we're still in the arena with everyone watching. I felt my face heat up, so I deactivated Blue Tears and ran as fast as I could in to the locker room.

I ran to the locker I had my stuff in and opened it to get a few things so I could take a long thought full shower. But first I checked my phone to see if there was any replays up on the schools website of our battle. And to my supprise the entire thing was recorded from start to when the match was officially over.

So I watched it to see what happened out there, especially then I was sort of unconscious. I played the video and saw how fluent and how good he was at operating his IS. Then it came to the part where he knocked me out.

(Y/n) rammed me with his shield, and after that I started to fall do to me being unconscious. And when he noticed I was falling and not moving he immediately went after me and caught me with no hesitation. if I just free falled at the height we were at I could of become paralyzed, fallen in to a coma, or even died. Then he flew down and landed while holding me bridle style. The announcer then said that (Y/n) won the match and the video ended.

After it ended I went in to the shower to collect my thoughts.

"He saved me even though he could of lost the match, and did it without hesitation. First I thought he was just some commoner but now I think of him differently. I think I have fallen for him litteraly and emotionally"

Then I started to think about if we were in a relationship together. He would protect me and save me. If some one saw me right now they would see me with hearts in my eyes. I then thought about how (Y/n) was fighting me during the match.

"But his movements and tactics while using his IS, it's like he has been using the thing for years. But I have been using mine for years and I'm not as skilled as he is from the looks of it. Now I want answers from you darling"

I finished showering and dried my self off. Then changing in to my uniform and got my stuff. When I walked up to the door to the hallway I heard (Y/n)'s voice on the other side. Then I thought.

"This would be the perfect time to ask him to explain everything to me"

So I opened the door and asked him while sounding cute but serious.

{Present}

POV: You

"Ohh nothing" Cecilia replied when I said about her calling me darling a moment ago.

"So Cecilia do you want to come hang out with us then since you want to explain to you the details about me and my IS. We were going to go eat at restaurant near by" I asked her.

She stood there with a shocked expression on her face for about moment before answering me.

"Yeah sure I'll go and hangout with you (Y/n)" she was blushing when she answered.

After during this whole conversation with Cecilia, I was wondering.

"Why is she now acting so nervous and being cute to me like we were dating, in which were not even close to. Before the match she was cocky and called me a commoner. Now she's being nice and cute on top of calling me darling in the begining. I don't understand what she's trying to do"

"Let's start heading to the restaurant, we should be able to walk there, taking us at most of 10 minutes to get there" Ichika says while motioning us to follow him.

The three of us nodded and followed him.

Part 2.

We got to the restaurant and got a booth to sit at. We sat from left to right: Me, Cecilia, Houki, and Ichika.
After we ordered our food I started the explaining.

"So what do you want to know first Cecilia?"

"Well first I thing I'll go with you first" she said going back to some what to her old self.

"Well to start, when my sister Alexis retired from being a IS pilot years ago she gave me her personal IS Silver Ace as a gift. She thought nothing could go wrong if she gave the IS to me. She gave it to me as the necklace I wear with the ace of spades on it. But when she gave it to me the IS activated it's self and equipped it on to me" I said that while pulling out the ace of spades out of my uniform then continued" when she saw it she knew that I would become as good of a IS pilot as her, but told me to keep it a secret between the both of us. So she trained me to use it at every moment she could. And after years of training I'm as skilled as I am right now"

"Now can you explain your IS Silver Ace" Cecilia asked.

"For that it's less of a story but still have to explain" I took a deep breath then spoke" When I received the IS from my sister it's name wasn't Silver Ace it was called Type 3 because of the bayakushiki being the Type 1 and the second IS being developed with the bayakushiki being the Type 2"

"If the original name was Type 3 then how did Chifuyu know it was named Silver Ace before you said it" Ichika asked me.

"My sister Alexis and Chifuyu are best of friends number 1 and 2 it's hard to keep secrets from Chifuyu"

"Then why did to name your IS Silver Ace" Cecilia asked.

"Many reasons. For the first one it's Silver, if that wasn't obvious. The Silver also has a second meaning, the reflection of my personality in the form of the IS and it's wepons. For example, when I see someone in trouble I Save and Protect them just like with what happened with Cecilia earlier during the match when she was falling, being reflected in the form as a Sword and Shield. And for the Ace part you would think it was because for one the necklace has a ace of spades on it and the shield has the shape of the ace of spades but to me it's different than that. For example. Houki if you were in trouble who would you want to save you if no one you knew was around"

"The person closest to me" she says.

"And when you open a new deck of cards what is the card that's on top of the deck"

"The Ace of Spades" she says as she just put some of the puzzle together.

"But that's not the only reason. In certin card games or situations in a card game an Ace can be a 1 or a 11. If you put that in the terms of range from 1 to 13 in a fighting senerio 1 would be considered the front line and close quarter combat but still use mid range support with it. And 11 being artillery and long range support and also defence for the King and Queen cards if they were people.
But when it comes to specs on the 3 side chart the IS is a perfect 60,60,60 triangle reaching the limit to the score on all three of Offense, Defense, and Support. The IS you could consider be the Best Jack of All Trades in an IS. It's basically the Type 1 and Type 2 merged together in terms of close combat to long range combat, the Type 1 being a close combat IS and the Type 2 being a long range IS. The Jack of All Trades also correlates with me being: Smart, Strong, Fast, and flexible. So that's My life story of me and Silver Ace"

"The explanation for the name of the IS makes so much sense it's not even funny" Houki admits with Cecilia nodding with agreement.

"Now with the explaining out if the way let's finish eating and get back to our dorms" I say before eating some of my Ramin.

When we were eating Cecilia wanted to feed me. And I accepted to not get on her bad side again.

After we were done eating we split the bill and headed back to the our dorms.

Part 3.

When Me and Houki took a shower first and I took one after her. When we were watching a movie on TV she asked.

"Why did you let Cecilia feed you its not fair"

"What do you mean. I just didn't want to get back on to her bad side" I replied.

"Good excuse. But next time I get to feed you"

"I'm fine with that. I don't want to get on you bad side either"

Then I looked at the clock an it read 10:23 pm. Then I said.

"Houki we should get to bed it's getting late and we have classes towmarrow"

"OK Mother"

I then turned off the TV an we both went to bed.

POV: Houki

"He was amazing out there today. But I hit a problum, Cecilia is going after
(Y/n) as well" I thought to my self before falling asleep.

POV: Cecilia

"I had fun with (Y/n), Ichika, and Houki at the restaurant. But when I was feeding (Y/n) Houki didn't look to happy meaning she likes him too. I got a rival for my Darling" I thought before going to sleep.

POV: You

If things keep going on like today with Cecilia I'm not sure what will happen when a transfer wants trouble with me. Well I guess I'll have to wait and see.

~~~~~

Chapter 3 has ended and Cecilia turned from being cocky to trying to be romantic with you but you can't see why she's doing it and your cinfused. Well she did fall for you literally and emotionally so yeah.

Now if you have a suggestion on training scenes. And tell me how you feel about this chapter so till next time good bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
57.8K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
235K 4.4K 76
This is a Izuku x Reader because why not? Key: Y/n= Your Name H/c= Hair Colour E/c= Eye Colour L/n= Last Name P.S I DO NOT OWN THE ART WORK NOR ANY...
64.3K 2.6K 27
Infinite Stratos. A monumental leap in technology, where one could use an exosuit frame to fly higher and faster. The general rule was that only fema...