Accidentally Met Mr. Billiona...

By ambrosial-

Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the ful... More

Accidentally Met Mr. Billionaire
Chapter 1- Hard To Get Types
Chapter 2- Love Life Is The Sahara Desert
Chapter 3- A Walk Down The Tunnel
Chapter 4- Shining For You
Chapter 5- Letters Are Better Than Text Messages
Chapter 6- Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 7- We Meet Again
Chapter 8- Bad Things
Chapter 9- See You Again
Chapter 10- Tears Are For The Weak?
Chapter 11- Why So Caring?
Chapter 12- The Deal
Chapter 13- Wedding Or Deal?
Chapter 14- Old Love Story
Chapter 15- One Simple Mistake
Chapter 16- Fake News
Chapter 17- Forgive Him Or Forget Him?
Chapter 18- Paris Life Part I
Chapter 20- There's Always A Choice
Chapter 21- Planning
Chapter 22- Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 23- Being The Third-'Ass' Wheel
Chapter 24- Two Plus Half Date
Chapter 25- Blast From The Past
Chapter 26- Old Relations
Chapter 27- Miserable Life
Chapter 28- We Are Together
Chapter 29- More Than Anything
Chapter 30- I'd Do Anything For You
Chapter 31- Plans And Dinner
Chapter 32- I'm Just A Call Away
Chapter 33- Confessions And Heartbreaks
Chapter 34- Moving On
Chapter 35- Parting Ways
Chapter 36- Internship
Chapter 37- First Case
Chapter 38- Fairytales Aren't Real
Chapter 39- Forgiveness?
Chapter 40- Do Dreams Come True?
Chapter 41- Déjà Vu
Chapter 42- Recreating The First Meeting
Chapter 43- The Night It Happened
Chapter 44- Arrest Warrant
Chapter 45- Always There For You
Chapter 46- A Perfect Revenge Plan
Chapter 47- Spying And Secrets
Chapter 48- Choosing Between Loved Ones
Chapter 49- Staying With The Enemy
Chapter 50- Risking Life For Love
Chapter 51- Happiness And Darkness
Chapter 52- Solace
Epilogue
Interesting Facts
Covers
SEQUEL?
Q & A
✨O N E M I L L I O N✨
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 19- Paris Life Part II

118K 4.6K 316
By ambrosial-

When we went downstairs, I saw Mr. Chivalry, Jeremy, Chase and Amanda standing near the reception, waiting for us.

When we walked up to them, they were quiet shocked. "Olive?" Mr. Chivalry breathed out.

"Something wrong Mr. Chivalry," I asked, going up to him as Rhea smiled faintly at Jeremy.

"You look amazing dear," Mr. Chivalry said, smiling. "Doesn't she Chase?" He asked and looked at Chase who had been looking at me.

"She does," he said, almost like a whisper as he looked up and down at my dress and then his eyes met mine and I saw a glow.

Suddenly his eyes wandered outside and never met mine. Was he mad? Wasn't I suppose to be mad? What's up with him? God!

"A word Jeremy?" She asked as she took Jeremy to the side and they started talking.

I tried to hear what they were talking about but Rhea definitely knows how to whisper. We stood there waiting for Rhea and Jeremy to be finished.

When they came back Jeremy went to Amanda and kept her company, not letting her get to Chase. Now Jeremy likes her? Just great.

We walked to the hall and stood outside the doors. I looked inside and I heard music and couples. There were couples everywhere. From the bar to the dance floor to the food section to the resting area.

"Damn," I muttered under my breath and I heard Chase say something which was inaudible to my ears.

Before we could walk in, a guard stopped us.

"Pairs," he stated and looked at us.

Jeremy and Amanda were already standing next to each other so they were a pair. Amanda's eyes wandered towards chase, who seemed uninterested in her.

"May I?" Mr. Chivalry asked Rhea and she jumped with joy.

"Anytime," she said in a joyful tone.

The guard gave Chase and I, a meaning stare. He cleared his throat and Chase pulled me to him by my waist. I looked at him but his eyes were set to the couples dancing on the dance floor.

"Good to go," he said as he cleared our way and we walked in.

Just as we did, Chase let go of my waist. He didn't make eye contact with me nor he smiled at me. Usually he isn't like this. Maybe I was too harsh on him. I have to listen to what he has to say. I shouldn't have shut him off like that.

"Chase I-" I started but he left to the bar saying "Save it."

I was confused and I followed him to the bar. "Chase I want to talk," I kept saying but he didn't listen to me.

"A beer please," he asked the bartender as he sat down on the seat, not looking at me.

"Chase I said I want to talk," I again said but he ignored me.

"I'm free to talk," I heard a drunk man say, who stood behind me, holding my waist.

"Let go of me," I said, struggling to get his hands off of me.

His grip tightened and he pulled me to his chest. I tried pushing him but he didn't move. Because of these stupid heels, I couldn't even save my own ass.

I stabbed my heels onto his shoe and he let go of me, instantly. "Oww," he grunted in pain and fell to the ground.

Suddenly Chase stormed towards him, holding the drunk man by his collar. Chase dragged him to the wall and pulled him up slightly by his neck.

"Touch her one more time and I'll make sure you don't get up for the rest of your life," he threatened the drunk dude.

"Chase let go of him," I begged him or else he would've choked the guy dead.

When Chase let go of him, he fell to the ground choking. Many people who were around us, looked at what happened and stared at us.

"This isn't a freak show, get back to what you were doing," I stated as everyone went back to what they were doing and Chase went outside.

I followed him outside and waited until he'd talk to me. "You won't leave me, would you?" He asked and I denied.

"Not a chance," I looked up at him whose green eyes looked at me intensely.

"What do you want now Olive?" He asked annoyingly, looking away.

"Now?" I asked and he paused.

"I already gave you myself but you didn't trust me enough," he said, breaking the silence.

"Chase I-" I started.

"You what? You were scared to give in? You were scared that I'd turn out like other boys? Well Olive I'm not any other guy and you're not any other girl. You're very special to me and I'd do nothing to ever hurt you," he explained as he came closer to me.

My heart was beating faster than it did when I saw him the first time. When he came closer, all I could think of is it's not his fault. He looked at me a little disappointed.

"I'm sorry but I want to hear everything that happened," I asked him and he stopped.

"Olive it-" he started.

"No Chase. Please, I want to know. Whatever it is, trust me with it," I interjected, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Please."

"Okay. So that Night...." Chase started.

That night I was mad because Mr. Eugene and his partners denied to give us the tender. I went to the bar and then Amanda came.

I was sitting and having drinks when she decided to get closer to me. I pushed her away the first time when she tried to kiss me to make me feel better.

"Chase I-" she started but I cut her off.

"I'm sorry but I don't like you," I said as I left the bar to my room in the hotel.

Amanda followed me there too. As desperate as she was for me, I was the same for you. I never saw her the way I saw you Olive.

Later she tried to seduce me. She hopped on the bed next to me and I tried to get her off me but I was too tired and weak. I missed you and if you were there, things would've been different.

Fortunately Jeremy called and I went to his room and never went back to my room where Amanda was waiting.

"Jeremy knew about her and how she was. She tried killing herself because I wouldn't give her attention. She is shit crazy, never underestimate her."

"Nothing happened between us except a short non meaningful kiss which she forced me into. I felt terrible to do this to you and it was a huge mistake. You aren't that type of girl who should be taken for granted and I'm sorry if I hurt you."

I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Amanda has done things like this before too. Actually many times before and I'd let her. It didn't mean anything to me except for sex before you came in my life."

I blushed at that statement.

"After you came into my life, you somehow changed me. The very first time I saw you in the store, I knew you were different. Then the date and you working in the same office as me. You changed me a lot since the past few months. Somehow just that short kiss made me think of what I was doing to you. I thought about us and how you were finally starting to give in and I ruined it. I'm sorry," Chase said as he looked away.

I was wrong. I was so wrong about Chase. He didn't do anything but felt guilty just about having to stay in the same room as Amanda.

"No Chase, I'm sorry," I said as I went to him. "I completely misunderstood you and judged you based on what I was thinking. I'm sorry."

Tears were forming in my eyes. Finally this is the first guy who didn't break my heart. Maybe I should give in more instead of holding back.

"No Olive don't be," he said, cupping my face with his bare hands and making me face him.

"I can't face you Chase. I can't even make eye contact with you without thinking about how I treated you. I'm sorry and I know I don't give in that easily but you never gave up. You had hope that one day I will give in," I said, looking to the ground.

"Olive I- I- I like you. A lot," Chase said, looking at me under the bright moon.

"Chase I-" I started.

"No it's fine Olive. I know you don't but-" he interjected and I finally looked into his beautiful green eyes.

"I like you too Chase," I said which left him speechless.

"Olive I-I-I-you-I," he stuttered and pulled me into a hug.

This time I didn't stop myself from giving in and hugged him back just as tightly as he held me. Somehow I felt safe in his arms just like I did in dad's.

I heard someone clapping when we pulled away from the hug. I turned, to find Rhea standing next to Mr. Chivalry who smiled at us and Jeremy who stood there eyeing Chase. Amanda who seemed very unpleasant about the situation, looked away.

"Mr. C-Chivalry," I stuttered as I let go of Chase but he held onto my waist.

I shot him a quick glance, begging him to let go of me but he didn't.

"Something we should know about?" Mr. Chivalry asked and while I denied, Chase nodded yes.

"Is it a yes or no?" He asked.

"No," I said as Chase said, "yes."

"Well either way I'm happy about what I'm looking at. I'll leave you kids to talk," Mr. Chivalry said, leaving the other behind.

"I want to know everything," Rhea demanded as Jeremy chuckled.

"Well for starters, she forgave me," Chase said, looking at me and smiling.

Finally the smile that I was dying to see is back.

"Ooh," Rhea shrieked.

"Good job brother," Jeremy said, giving chase a meaningful nod.

"Is that enough for tonight because the rest I can tell you on our way back," I said, calmly smiling at Chase who intertwined our fingers together.

"That is very enough for this fangirl to fangirl about for the next year or so," Rhea joked and took Jeremy inside to the ball with her, leaving Amanda with us.

"I'm happy for you both," Amanda smiled, looking at me an her expressions softened when she she looked at Chase. She left us alone and walked back to the ball.

"I have been dying to ask you about something," Chase said as he rocked out hand forward and backwards.

"What?" I asked and he smiled.

"Would you like to dance with me Ms. Montgomery?" He asked as he extended his arm.

"I'd love to Mr. Chivalry," I said, giving my hand in his and we walked inside.

~~~

Well here's another one. I hated when Olive and Chase weren't talking to one another. The anger towards each other angered me and I decided to let them be together for now.

Please Vote, Comment and Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3M 1M 55
|#1 in Romance.| 15-5-17 Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister and...
332K 11.4K 33
Emily Carter, a 20-year old girl with a horrible life. She never knew anything about her parents but one thing she knows is that they are no longer a...
755K 25.7K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...
8.7K 749 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 " 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢...