Let Everybody Know - LAMS

By CinnamonRollLams

A classic LAMS college AU. Lots of fluff, some drama and stuff like that. I hope you enjoy! I will warn you w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - you swing at my friend you better not miss
Part 3 - John, You could Let it go
Chapter 4 - Stay Alive For Me
Chapter 5 - Live to Fight Another Day
Chapter 6 - People will always be critical
Chapter 7 - Don't make the personal political
Chapter 8 - Let Other People be Cynical
Chapter 9 -You're Laughing
Heyo sorry for annoying u but pls read this?
HAMILTON KINDERGARTEN NOW UPLOADED :)
Chapter 10 - Find Your Way Home
11 - Helpless
12 - Alex, you could let it go
Chaoter 13 - Wait for it
Chapter - 14
Chapter 15 - Washington on Your Side
Chapter 16 - Say No to This
Chapter 17 - Wait for him
Chapter 18 - you've been here this whole time
Chapter 19
Please read (important !!)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - bUSTED
Chapter 22 - Christmas
Chapter 23 - Philip
HIII PLS READ 💜💜
A NIGHT'S DREAM
25 - Uncertainty
26 - the accident
27 -The end

24 - Slap Bet

3K 123 334
By CinnamonRollLams

A few months later (bc I suck at writing angst)

John's POV

"There is a child sitting on the sofa in our apartment" I announced in shock as I closed the door behind me, staring at the child that had plopped themselves on the blue couch of Alex and I's new apartment.

"I ADOPTED A CHILD" Alex screamed, jumping from his chair, giddy with excitement.

My jaw dropped and I stared, astonished. "YOU ADOPTED A WHAT?" I waited for whatever was happening to process through my brain but it wouldn't.

"A child. You see, John, a child is made when a woman and a man love each other very dearly..." my husband began.

"Or a gay couple needs one and medical stuff happens" Peggy piped up from the other side of the room.

"Or that" Alex added, still beaming.

I stared blankly. So let me get this straight. I have a child now. I've been officially married for three days and I now have a child. With my husband. Who's pretty much a child himself because he acts like a four year old. Ok.

"His name is Philip and I love him more than I love you. Remember the boy from the hospital?" Alex picked up the six- or five? Or-? I have no idea. Anyway, he picked up the kid and kissed him on the forehead. Realistically, I would've started screaming and crying hysterically but instead, something took over me as I stared at Philip smiling and laughing with my even less mature husband.

"How...exactly did you achieve this?" I questioned.

"He's a miracle worker" Peggy smiled. "Come on Philip! Let's watch Star Wars again!" She cooed in a baby voice as she tickled his tummy.

"Then can we go see Wonder Woman again?" Philip asked.

"For the ninth time?" Alex laughed and Philip nodded without hesitation. "Of course"

I heard he small boy shout "JUSTICE LEAGUE" faintly as soon as Peggy took Philip up to his room to watch Star Wars. I sat down at the dining table with Alex. "Wasn't he sent to one of those kid medical hospital thingies?"

"Nah they decided it wouldn't be healthy for him at such a young age and just sent him to an adoption place and I signed stuff and they checked stuff and now I have a child! Look, before you say anything, both his parents died. Apparently his mum was pregnant with a baby brother for him when she died and it's not going to be easy bringing up a kid who's going to face so many future problems but I don't trust anyone else to do it if they don't know what growing up fucked up is like" Alex was looking at me very seriously like it was a life or death decision and for this kid, I guess it was.

"I know this sounds selfish but- Alex, it's going to be so hard bringing up a child who has gone through more stuff before the age of five than an adult might go through." I sighed, rubbing my forehead as if I had a headache.

"That's my point! We've been through tough situations as kids, haven't we?" He waited for me to nod, eyes wide. "So we can bring him up, right! We know a lot of the do's and dont's  and there will of course be a lot of new stuff to learn considering his situation is different from our ones but since we have both been through plenty more than few lucky people can imagine, it proves we're the right people to bring him up." He continued when I nodded. " And! I believe that when you go through a lot of shit, the universe likes to make up for it a little. Like how you were the universe's apology gift for me, we can be the universe's apology gift for that little guy" As soon as Alex finished his sentence a loud laugh came from both Peggy and Philip.

"SHE GOT SHOT WITH DA RED LASER" Philip giggled hysterically as he and Peggy watched 'A New Hope'. I find it a little sad that I had spent so much time around Alex that I knew which scene they were talking about. We both laughed a bit and Alex quickly pecked me on the lips before joining Philip and Peggy upstairs.

Again, realistically, I should've been mad, but Philip was unrealistically adorable.

-

Eliza slammed her coffee mug down on the table our group (with Philip) were sitting around.

"POLYGAMY" she shouted, eyes wide and we looked at her. "How does it work?" She asked, facing Peggy, who shrugged. "Do the other people you're dating have to be polyamorist as well? Or just two people? Is it two? Maybe one?" She rambled on like this for a few minutes more until she noticed Philip attempting to drink the coffee out of her mug.

"Liz, none of us know how it works but we support you one hundred percent" Angie stated, staring at her phone screen.

"SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME!" Eliza whined, slamming her head on the table. We all awkwardly patted her before moving onto better conversations

--
Alex's POV

"SLAP BET" Peggy screamed and we all stared at her

"LIKE FROM HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER" I screamed back and we fangirled for a few minutes.

"I declare a slap bet because the author for this fanfic has intense writers block and has been binge watching her favourite show, how I met your mother and needs a filler chapter because she feels bad for not updating so sLAP BET!" Peggy yelled as fast as she could. We didn't really know what she said but we assumed it was a reference to a batman comic as usual and moved on.

"I slap bet that Alex can drink more hot chocolates in a minute than Eliza can" she declared.

"And I bet that Eliza can drink more hot chocolates than Alex in a minute" Angelica huffed. 'Ooooooo's' were heard from John, laf and Hercules.

"If Eliza drinks more then you get to either slap me in the face 10 times right now, or 5 times whenever you want. Same for me if I win" she explained while Angelica pulled out a hundred dollars.

"As many hot chocolates as possible please" Angelica snarled, not even taking a look at the waiter she was handing the one hundred dollar bill to. The waiter stared at her awkwardly before rushing off.

"LAF IS THE SLAP BET COMMISSIONER" Eliza yelled and we all cheered before glaring at each other, other than laf, herc and John who got popcorn and a baguette from god knows where.

Some time later

There are fifty hot chocolates on the table, twenty five for Eliza and twenty five for me.

"Okay" Peggy checked her phone stop watch repeatedly as she started the countdown. "Three.... two.. one...... go"

"SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT" Eliza screamed once the timer started.

"MY CHILD IS SITTING HERE, WE DON'T WANT TO EXHIBIT BAD BEHAVIOUR!" I whisper shouted as I poured two cups of hot chocolate in my mouth between words.

-

Eliza finished with nine and I finished with ten, giving Peggy the slap-crown.

"Okay" lad muttered, pacing as he stroked his chin. "Margarita Schuyler would you prefer to give your older sister, Angelica Schuyler, ten slaps right in the face at this very moment... OR five slaps in the face you could use at any moment at any point in the duration of your life span?"

Peggy thought and chugged down a spare hot chocolate to assist her with her thinking. "Five" she finally said. Angelica flopped her head onto the table and groaned for a good ten minutes. "Hey Angie, pass the salt please?"

Angelica hesitantly handed her the salt and Peggy quickly swatted her hand, millimetres away from angie's face, causing her to screen.

"Got ya" Peggy smiled and we all I he'd away from her slowly.

-
fRick fRack I have writers block. Ok literally now that they're out of college idek what to do. hELP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 79 18
Lams College AU it's basically just a basic college AU with a bit more angst, I apologise if it's shit. Plz don't copy this book None of the Characte...
15.2K 474 27
John Laurens is the new student at Yorktown college. Just a college AU really this is my first fanfic so no hate please :) also if anyone knows the a...
187K 5.3K 73
Another lams college AU. Competed. There are actually only 40 chapters
107K 2.9K 25
College AU because I am original College is hard. Especially when your kinda in love with your roommate. !!!! I rewrote this story!!!! it is posted...