Candy Heart (Yandere x Reader)

By RadiationFever101

Halloween is your favorite holiday. The moment you were introduced to all of the spooky costumes, perfectly s... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Only a Crush
Chapter Two - You Were Lured
Chapter Three - Can I Sniff Your Hair
Chapter Four - Summoned for a Reason
Chapter Five - I'm Going to Destroy that Book
Chapter Six - It's his Last Name now
Chapter Seven - He Won't be Leaving
Chapter Eight - You will Taste him
Chapter Nine - It Won't Hurt you Anymore
Chapter Ten - Sobbing Mess
Chapter Eleven - He's Been Caged
Chapter Thirteen - Betraying a Liar
Chapter Fourteen - Stronger than Death
Chapter Fifteen - His Candy Apple
Chapter Sixteen - Just Swallow it
Chapter Seventeen - Good Morning
Chapter Eighteen - I'm Markus
Chapter Nineteen - Tongues and Crimson
Chapter Twenty - The Scythe
Chapter Twenty-One - Ray Sunshine Satterthwaite
Chapter Twenty-Two - Festival Faunas
Chapter Twenty-Three - Ray's Love and Laughter
Chapter Twenty-Four - Happy Halloween
Chapter Twenty-Five - Bloody Asphalt
Chapter Twenty-Six - Midnight Drainage
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Tainted Blood
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Definition of Love
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Stranger Danger
Chapter Thirty - I Missed You
Chapter Thirty-one - I Promise
Chapter Thirty-Two - Waiting
Chapter Thirty-Three - Repeat
Chapter Thirty-Four - The Almighty Plan

Chapter Twelve - One Power Lost, one Gained

517 22 2
By RadiationFever101

(Hey guys! The class for driver's ed to get my farmer's permit has finally come to an end! All I have to do now is drive, and pass the driver's test, because lemme tell you I nailed that paper final. XD So, my babies~ I hope you're enjoying the book so far!)

"(Y/N)!" Xavier wailed, throwing his head into the wooden door several times over as he lied helplessly on the bathroom tiling, balling his eyes out and screaming with every single breath he gasped into his expanding lungs. "LET ME OUT!" He could taste blood in the back of his throat from his unholy and unimaginably extreme yells, entirely shocking how the man could go from beautifully sweet. with chocolate loving eyes to to this banshee, releasing flowing tears and powerful shrieks.

By now, his temple was throbbing in agony, each violent thud against the blocked and locked door sending a rattle through his skull, nearing him further and further to the edge of unconsciousness. By the time hours had slipped by, his focus became fickle, screams now droning on and on as if he were a public speaker announcing. He probably didn't even realize he was still yelling, his voice having gone hoarse long ago, the dry walls of his throat sticking together, lips chapped, covered in cracks and drying bloodstains from how he continuously opened his mouth to speak or wail.

His skin was rubbed raw, red irritated marks located along his wrists and ankles from the friction of the rope against sensitive flesh. "(Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)..." He continued on, slowly beating his head against the door even still, an obvious bruise having formed although he didn't care as he made it far worse, the previously light purple having turned an almost midnight black coloring across his face, a trickle of his own blood traveling and dribbling off his chin from his torn lips, sweet tears having dried from his eyes to leave their subtle streaks across his cheeks. "(Y/N)... (Y/N)..." Pound. Pound. Pound. Pound. Pound.

His eyes fell closed slowly, the adrenaline having long worn off although his body, flooded with betrayal and a boiling obsession that be believed would be labeled as romantic, still appeared to fight to remain awake. "... (Y/N)..." He muttered quietly, a soft thump being heard as his figure went limp, lying there restrained on the bathroom tiling like a wild animal. A beast.

(Y/N)... She's so... Oblivious. The poor gumdrop doesn't' realize her own true feelings. She may not even believe mine, goodness... He thought as his stomach now twitched, lips turning upwards into creepy grin. He could already feel himself fading into his slumber, a disturbingly erotic dream flooding through his mind as the more primal instincts took over.

The night was excruciating. The time that past by was phenomenally slow, and felt as though several years had drug by rather than only one harmless minute. Xavier's tactic, squawking and hollering from the bathroom if you could call that a tactic, surprisingly enough nearly won you over. You were already guilty from throwing the boy into the bathroom, and locking him up for even when he was in this deranged, psychotic state, you would always recall that he had wished to escape the moon for so long, just wanting to be gone and free for more than a singular night. However, what made that thought even more confusing and befuddling than before, was the obvious fact that Xavier could've been lying that whole time just so he could win your heart over with ease.

And here you were, locking him away. The haunting thought of him murdering those in sight was what kept you from unlocking that door, luckily enough.

Once morning had arrived, you swiftly pulled yourself out of bed in fear of Xavier standing before you, or suddenly springing through your bedroom door like a frightening jack-in-the-box replica. Your night had been fueled with rather taunting nightmares of the dangerous space boy having escaped from his bathroom prison cell. You'd often wake up in a cold sweat, body shivering with fear and the anxious thought of glancing towards your bedroom door would always creep up on you through the several rude moments of awakening.

You sighed, running your fingers through your greasy morning hair briefly, stretching your stiffened limbs out and stepping across the flooring. Your steps were noticeably rushed, but also careful. As if someone would catch you if you weren't creeping slow enough, already hearing the constant screaming of Xavier echoing in your head. Luckily, he was most likely still knocked out from last night's exhaustion.

I need to figure this out.... You thought, nibbling on your lower lip as you entered the kitchen, sneaking across the floor in pure silence. Whatever the Hell he really is-... I have to find out. He's lied to me so much, he could be basically anything... You knew there was a library in town, and had been there on several occasions for all of your bookworm needs. I just need- You suddenly froze, your body turning rock solid as a glimmer caught your eye on the kitchen tiling. There was a sudden spike, something that ripped right through your mind as if it were an invisible blade that slit your anxiety and fear wide open. "Wh..." You couldn't finish, as it felt as though you were opening a mouth that you didn't have.

Your vision blurred as you glanced down, that same glimmer now becoming unfocused, and blurred. You couldn't tell what the seemingly silver object on your floor was, a boiling sort of hatred radiating off of it that made your stomach flip and somersault uncomfortably. Bile rose in your throat the longer you stared, and you could feel it burning your skin. "Ga-Gah-" You quickly whirled away, covering your mouth with one hand and reaching with the other to your jacket as you fled to the exit. You nearly caused the entire coat rack to fall, flying through the unlocked front door and allowing it to fall shut with a loud slam.

Xavier jolted upon that loud thud, body shifting on the tiling rather awkwardly. "Huh?" He let out, eyes fluttering open groggily, gaze unfocused and dazed from the sudden awakening as his mind sputtered into function. "... What is..." He wiggled, feeling his arms and legs restrained roughly and aching upon the new movement. He was prepared to scream for you, however swiftly remembered the events from the night prior of you having thrown him in this bathroom in the first place.

Now, his eyes suddenly widened as that slam became well-known. He very quickly remembered what that meant. You had left him. The sudden rage that flooded his inky black veins was horrifying, his throat muscles tightening to scream in rage that you had vanished, yet he was left here useless, and unable to drag you back. "SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!" He screeched, blood rushing to his face from vexation as he let out a huff of air finally, after several minutes of struggling and flailing on the floor like a fish out of water.

"...She will not leave me." He demanded as his body shook, an almost burning sensation suddenly rushing through his head, turning the world for a brief moment to a deep midnight black color. As if the male had abruptly fell into a pool of ink. "Wh-" He began, eyes widening as he found himself staring at an old bookshelf, full of several novels, and even a few with your own pen-name on them.

Huh? He thought, blinking rapidly to discover this in fact wasn't a dream, instead finding himself standing in the exact hallway you had dragged him down before throwing him in the bathroom. "I... I'm..." He glanced down to his large feet, watching as a few specks of smoke now appeared to gather at his ankles and sink into his skin, as if they were being absorbed and leeched in through his pores. He suddenly gave an enlarged grin, eyes widening in satisfaction as he suddenly disappeared for a split second, reappearing immediately a few feet away from his original spot.

He could teleport.

Why~? He thought in a low purr, glancing down to his body and now strutting through the living room as if he were a peacock, excited to show this new technique off to you, only to remember the familiar sound of the front door slamming shut. "Oh... Oh I must find her... Now." He thought with a grin as he scooped up his Jack o' lantern head piece placed on the kitchen after teleporting once more, getting used to the sensation of his entire body warping from one spot to the next, his own insanity blinding the confusion he should be feeling in this moment. He chuckled deeply as he straightened the pumpkin atop his head, in great haste as he strolled towards the front door eagerly. However, in such a rush he carelessly stepped onto an object over the kitchen flooring, something you hadn't dare touched in fear of doing so. The vibes it possessed frightened you into the state of panic.

He arched a brow, almost prepared to sling his foot against whatever was blocking his way to get to you in the first place-... Before that same disturbing grin only grew wider. "... Oh my..." He muttered, eyes glinting as he found his previously beautiful broomstick now left as a deadly weapon.

The previously nicely carved wood adorned in decorative swirly designs, with it's soft brush tip and glittery streaks that glimmered in the correct candlelight. It had even smelled partially of candies, a sweet type of red velvet that could make you famished on the spot. However, it was no longer the welcoming cartoonish beauty it had once been. It was much more suitable for the Xavier of today, rather than the Xavier of last week. It was now left with a pitch black metal handle, cold to the touch and scented with a copper. The soft brush tip had vanished, leaving a large steel triangular scythe blade, aligned with partial black sparkles, mainly along the deadly sharp edges.

"I can no longer fly..." He stated in observation, although his grin remained as he carefully picked up the scythe by it's handle, feeling the obviously more weighed down object rather than a light broomstick. There was no possible way this thing could fly, actually.

The gift of flight, vanishing just like that as the power drained from his broom and left this steel husk. Soaring is a whimsical ordeal, something almost all children desire to do when they get older, to sprout wings and fly like a fairy, or glide like a bird. Soaring above the clouds and beautifully fluttering in wavy delicate lines. Teleportation, however is unpredictable. One moment you are here, the next you are there. An abrupt transition rather than smooth as he appears in a cloud of smoke in one before moving onto the next like a spooky shadow rather than a glittery excited boy that brought cheer in the shape of delicious candies.

"... (Y/N)..." Xavier muttered with a chuckle, turning the blade over in his hand and inspecting it greatly. "... I promise to all those that step in your way, or try to harm my beautiful piece of honeyed sugar..." His lips quivered in excitement as he uttered the next sentence, eyes wandering over to the front door, directly placed next to the coat wrack where his pitch black, longer, and leathery cloak remained awaiting. "I'll kill them all.... I'll kill everyone."

He glanced back into the kitchen almost longingly, his sinister smile transforming back to normal. It went to a sweet grin, eyes glowing with love and happiness radiating off his face. "Little (Y/N)~ I'll bring you back to our shared home~" He promised himself in that moment that's exactly what he would do on this Sunday morning. Every single time you ever tried leaving him now, with his scythe at his side, he'd make sure you never got far.

You would never get far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.2K 16
Yandere X Fem!Reader Your sweet boyfriend hides a sour secret and a loving bitter taste for gore.
321K 11.6K 28
You were a cold, uncaring person who only enjoyed business and sleep--and yet you had unintentionally captured the hearts of several people. But all...
101K 2.7K 26
Cringe old story, read at own risk. -=○=-=●=-=❤=-=●=-=○=- (Y/N) and her Family moved to Haddonfield Illinois. Michael Myers sets his eyes on you. Yo...
39.9K 1.2K 16
A meeting with a certain vampire has you running for survival. After offering him safety and comfort, he becomes a little too fond of you. Now, all h...