You Belong With Me- Snowbarry...

By SnowFallStories

Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow have been best friends since freshman year in high school except Caitlin is in l... More

Been Here All Along, So Why Can't You See?
Laughing On A Park Bench
And She'll Never Know Your Story Like I Do
What You're Looking For Has Been Here The Whole Time
Standing By And Waiting At Your Back Door
All This Time How Could You Not Know
You Belong With Me
Hey What You Doing With A Girl Like That
Ronnie
I Know Your Favourite Songs And You Tell Me About Your Dreams
I Can't Help Thinking This Is How It Ought To Be
I'm The One Who Makes You Laugh When You Know You're About To Cry
If You Can See I'm The One Who Understands You
Epilogue

Alone Time

1.1K 30 5
By SnowFallStories

The next day, the couple decided to spend their date night just hanging out at his place. His parents weren't home so they had the whole place to themselves the whole night. Technically, this was their first date but it didn't feel like it. It felt like they had been together for a lot longer.

"Hey, sweetheart, what do you want to do tonight?" Barry greeted as he opened the door for her, letting her in the house and pecking her lips and holding her tight in a greeting kiss.

"I don't know, whatever you want. We could just hang out and then... then we can go to bed," she replied, smirking at the last statement watching as he blushed deep red at the mention of what she was insinuating.

"Okay... do you want to watch a movie or something?" he suggested and she nodded and they put in How To Train Your Dragon because it was their favourite movie. They cuddled up with her head on his chest and her legs tucked up under her while Barry had one arm around her shoulders and the other holding her hand.

When the movie finished they smiled up at each other and exchanged a quick kiss before resting against each other once again.

"Be my Hiccup," Caitlin whispered under her breath but he heard her. He kissed her head buried his face in her neck.

"Be my Astrid," he whispered back and placed a kiss in the place where her neck and shoulder connected and she pushed him down slightly into the corner of the sofa and laying her head on his chest and lying on top of him and his arms wrapped around her with their eyes closed. "Hey Caity, I have an idea. I want to show you something. something I have never shown you or anyone actually. But as my girlfriend, I really want to share it with you," he stated and she smiled and nodded while blushing at the new nickname and he took her hand and led her outside into the garden of his house.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked, gesturing to what was in front of her. The night sky and stars shadowing it.

"Yep, when I was younger I used to spend all day in here. I never let anyone in but myself since it was built, not even my parents. It was my special place and hideout so I've never shown it to anyone. But I want to show it to you because you are as special to me as it is," he replied. What was in front of her was a large treehouse which looked so cute to her. She could imagine little Barry Allen in there playing all day.

He went up the ladder and helped her up after him and she looked around the room. There were a little table and a couple chairs and toys and little fairy lights strewn across the walls. She watched as he turned on the lights and she saw a little bed in the corner.

"Yeah, I used to sleep in here a lot. My mom didn't always like it but I loved sleeping in here. My dad just let me do it with the motto letting boys be boys so he always convinced my mom to let me sleep in here. I always used to stay up late and watch the stars and the moon and have midnight snacks," he explained, pulling her into her side with an arm around her waist.

"Thank you for sharing this with me. I know it's a little thing but I can see that this means a lot to you and I'm so glad that you shared this with me. Maybe we can spend a little more time in here. I like finding out more about your childhood, you've never really talked about it that much," she whispered, leaning her head against his shoulder in gratitude.

"Well, I want to share all this with you. You're my girlfriend and out of everyone, I want to share it with you. You are my other half and that means you should know everything there is to know about me. Equally, I want to know everything about you. Stuff we don't tell anyone else or show anyone else so it can be special for us. Not just sharing things physically, even though we are doing that too, but emotionally too. We have something special, you and I, everyone tells us that and I believe that we do and I want us to be even more special. I want everything with you and I think this is the best way for us to move forward in our relationship. Just discovering things about each other that no one else knows about so what we have is more special than what we have with anyone else. Whether it's friendship or not," Barry replied, kissing her head over and over.

"I love you, Barry Henry Allen," she whispered, nuzzling into his neck placing a few kisses there just because she felt like it.

"I love you too, Caitlin Elizabeth Snow," he replied and with that, he picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bed and put her down before lying next to her himself so they could watch the stars together.

Slowly, she tangled their legs together and her head was already laying over his heart so she could hear his heartbeat. She ran one hand through his hair before holding both of his hands which were resting on her waist and just ran her fingers over them and stroked his palm. e looked down at her curiously to see what she was doing and a sweet smile drew itself on his lips before kissing the top of her head. She shrugged her flats off of her feet and let them fall to the floor beside his own shoes which he had already taken off and nudged her feet against his, attempting to play footsie with him.

Knowing what she was trying to do, he nudged against her feet in reply and soon they had a foot war going on and they were both laughing. After a few seconds, they ended up rolling to the right and falling off the bed and hitting the ground with a thump.

Giggling, they both got up and lay back on the bed and back into their original position with her head laying on his chest listening to his heartbeat and their legs tangled together. She let one hand run under his shirt and rest on his stomach and just felt the skin there and closed her eyes sighing in contentment. 

"Are you tired?" he whispered, running his fingers through her soft hair and cuddling her closer to him never wanting to let go of the most beautiful and wonderful girl in the whole wide world.

"Yeah but I don't want to sleep. I want to stay awake so I can remember cuddling with you. I don't want to ever let you go. Can't we just stay like this forever and never stop? Can't I just stay in your arms and you can keep me safe from everything in the world that could ever hurt us and we could just stay here like this and watch the stars, the most beautiful things in the whole wide world," she replied dreamily, her eyes wide with wonder.

"I know something more beautiful. This amazing, perfect, wonderful girl called Caitlin. She is so smart and so beautiful that whenever she enters a room, she takes everyone's breaths away. and her voice is so soft and calming. And her eyes... man, they have some power over me, they are so breathtaking you could just gaze into them forever. She is the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world and I will never let her go," he replied, watching her as she blushed crimson red, the sight was adorable.

"You say the nicest things to me, Barry. I don't deserve it, really, I don't. You are too good to me. I don't know what I did to deserve someone as amazing as you are. I guess I got lucky," she stated with teary eyes from his comment. Truly, it was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to her. 

"You do deserve it. You are all of those things, sweetheart, you deserve to be treated like a princess. My princess. And I may not be some Prince Charming or whatever but I want to treat you right and I promise that I will tell you how much I love you and how beautiful you are every day for as long as I live, every day. I want you to see yourself the same way that I see you. You're my angel, my princess, my fairy tale ending. Our story isn't done yet, we have the rest of our lives for that. I just want you to be happy and I will do everything in my power to do that," he reassured, stroking her cheek as she turned her head up to face him. "You hear what you're listening to right now. My heartbeat. It beats for you, Cait, and only you," 

"I hear it. And mine beats for you too. It always has. I've loved you since we were fifteen. And I always will," she replied, pressing further against him and leaning in for a soft kiss taking both of their breaths away.

They both shrugged off layers of clothing and buried into the sheets of the bed the were laying on so they could cuddle and at some point fall asleep underneath the stars.

"I love you too. And although I didn't know it back then I loved you since we were fifteen then and I know that I always will. Loving you is like breathing, Caity, how could I possibly ever stop?" He whispered softly, pressing his lips to her head and squeezing her further against him to maximise their closeness.

"I never want to leave your side, Barry. We can stay together and never let go because I never want to. Not ever. Don't let me go. Because I won't ever let you go either. And I know that plenty of people want to break us apart but I don't care because they can't take what's ours. Everything that we have is completely ours and they can't take it away from us because it's all ours. They can't have it. Only we have control of what happens with us and I know that I want you forever. You are the only person that I have ever loved. The only one I have ever wanted to be with. I didn't even want to fall in love or be in a relationship when I first joined high school. Then I met you and everything changed for me. I want you and I always will and no one else. Just me and you. I have waited for us to be together for so long now and I never want to let this go. Let you go. I love you, Barry Allen," she murmured, her head still laying on his chest but she managed to nuzzle her face in his neck and drop a few kisses there whilst doing so, a shy smile present on her lips.

"There's nothing I want more. Nothing. I love you, Caity, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Just you and me forever," he replied, pressing one last kiss to her head before they both fell asleep in each other's arms underneath the stars.

Tonight had been a simple night. Not how they thought it would go but honestly this was just as amazing and perfect. Their life together was only just beginning and there was so much to look forward to. They had no idea what the future held for them but as long as they were together they did not care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 391 40
Barry, from a young age, thought that Iris would be his ideal girlfriend, since he always had a secret crush on her. Caitlin, has not completely over...
80.5K 2.8K 59
Caitlin Snow and Barry Allen both have traumatic pasts involving Eobard Thawne, or as they know him, Dr. Harrison Wells. He killed Barry's mother, an...
20.8K 477 12
Caitlin and Barry don't have much things in common but when they are together, it's like they're the perfect pair and mean to each other. Barry isn't...
45.7K 1K 25
Barry and Caitlin have been married for two years. Recently, they have been going at each other, bickering and arguing over the littlest things. One...