Mr. Shallow || K. Taehyung

By lazilazuli

Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, bu... More

「Chapter 1」
「Chapter 2」
「Chapter 3」
「Chapter 4」
「Chapter 5」
「Chapter 6」
「 Chapter 7」
「Chapter 8」
「Chapter 9」
「Chapter 10」
「Chapter 11」
「Chapter 12」
「Chapter 13」
「Chapter 14」
「Chapter 15」
「Chapter 16」
「Chapter 17」
「Chapter 18」
「Chapter 19」
「Chapter 20」
「Chapter 21」
「Chapter 22」
「Chapter 23」
「Chapter 24」
「Chapter 25」
「Chapter 26」
「Chapter 27」
「Chapter 28」
「Chapter 29」
「Chapter 30」
「Chapter 31」
「Chapter 32」
「Chapter 33」
「Chapter 34」
「Chapter 35」
「Chapter 36」
「Chapter 37」
「Chapter 38」
「Chapter 39」
「Chapter 40」
「Chapter 41」
「Chapter 42」
「Chapter 43」
「Chapter 44」
「Chapter 45」
「Chapter 46」
「Chapter 47」
「Chapter 48」
「Chapter 49」
「Chapter 50」
「Chapter 51 」
「Chapter 52」
「Chapter 54」
「Chapter 55」
「Chapter 56」
「Chapter 57」
「Chapter 58」
「Chapter 59」
「Chapter 60」
「Chapter 61」
「Chapter 62」
「Chapter 63」
「Chapter 64」
「Chapter 65」
「Chapter 66」
「Chapter 67」
「Chapter 68」
「Chapter 69」
「Chapter 70」
「Chapter 71」
「Chapter 72」
「Chapter 73」
「Chapter 74」
「Chapter 75」
「Chapter 76」
「Chapter 77」
「Chapter 78」
「Chapter 79」
「Chapter 80」
「Chapter 81」
「Chapter 82」
「Chapter 83」
「Chapter 84」
「Chapter 85」
「Chapter 86」
「Chapter 87」
「Chapter 88」
「Chapter 89」
「Chapter 90」
「Chapter 91」
「Chapter 92」
「Chapter 93」
「Chapter 94」
「Chapter 95」
「Chapter 96」
「Chapter 97」
「Chapter 98」
「Chapter 99」
「Chapter 100」
「Chapter 101」
「Chapter 102」
「Chapter 103」
「Chapter 104」
「Chapter 105」
「Chapter 106」
「Chapter 107」

「Chapter 53」

445 10 0
By lazilazuli

When the cab finally pulled up to Jungkook's house, the driver helped Minji get him out the car and carry him all the way to his doorstep. "Take care of yourself and your boyfriend," he smiled, before turning and walking back to the vehicle.

Her cheeks heated up at his words. "He's not my boyfriend!" she shouted, before he drove off. "Ugh..." With a huff, Minji started to feel up Jungkook's pockets for his keys.

"Haha, that tickles~"

"Shut up," she warned him. "Ah, these must be them." She pulled his keys out of his back pocket. There was a bit of trouble finding and matching the right keys out of the 4 he had, but she eventually found the right ones. Once the door was open, she immediately kicked off her shoes before trying to lug him inside. "Jungkook, you've got to work with me he--AH!" Before she knew it, Minji was on the floor with the heavy male atop her. "Oww~" she groaned, rubbing her sore back.

"Sorry, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What about...you...?" As she opened her eyes to look at him, Minji noticed that Jungkook was much closer than she thought. With his eyes staring deeply into hers, and his lips drawing near, she felt her heart doing countless somersaults in her throat. "You--You're really close."

"I know," he whispered. As he drew in a breath, it felt like her very own was stolen the same time.

Minji's lips parted to say something, but nothing would come. She was too stunned to say, much less do anything. All that she was able to do at all, was watch those red and moist lips before her. 'This is bad. Really bad!'

Jungkook followed Minji's eyes, leading him to smirk. "You wanna kiss them?"

"N-no." Minji clamped her eyes shut and folded her lips inward. 'I do, but...No!'

"Y'know," he slipped a hand past her curls and onto her feverish cheek. "It's not good to lie." With only a little jerk of his head, Jungkook's lips crashed right into hers. Of course, there were struggles of surprise, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. In less than a couple of seconds, Minji was like an animal, tamed under Jungkook's hot kiss.

"That felt good, right?" The ends of his lips curled back up at her lack of response. She was short of breath and was trying to regain her senses to talk. "You're not used to this, right? he twirled one of her curls around his finger. "Don't worry, I'll be careful."

"Jungkook...we can't," she shook her head.

"Why not?" he cocked a brow.

"Not only are you not in your right mind...but--But..."

"But what? Don't you want me just as much as I want you?" Jungkook placed his free hand on Minji's lap and started rubbing it, just as he did earlier. "Just let yourself go for a bit." But this time, his hand didn't stop there. His hand started to trail up her inner thigh, and towards a place that he was more than experienced with. "I'll make you feel really, really good." He then leaned in for yet another breath stealing kiss.

Minji grabbed his wrist before his fingers could venture any further, but it was too late. That stroke, combined with the heat of his kiss, was all it took to get her engines revving; before she knew it, she had a heat of her own that needed to be satisfied.

"Stop it," she breathed shakily.

"Stop fighting it," he whispered, before pushing her down onto her back. The drunk youth climbed on top of Minji, while his finger still underneath her dress. Without a second more to waste, Jungkook slipped his middle finger behind the clothed barrier and into her.

"Oh my--"

"Gosh, what's taking him so long?" Jimin paced back and forth in the kitchen as he thought about their missing maknae. Him, along with Yoongi and Jin, were already finishing up the last touches on your cake. "It doesn't take that long to find a pack of birthday candles."

"Jimin-ah, I managed to find a pack of candles. Don't worry about it."

"Oh, that's great. You found the candles, but there's still no sign of Jungkook."

"Why don't you just call him?"

"I tried that already, but I think his phone is dead."

"Yah," Hoseok, along with Namjoon, strolled up to the both of them, "did you guys run into Jungkook, yet?"

"No, but we're looking for him. Why, have you seen him?"

"I heard a few people were talking about them seeing him sitting outside taking a nap."

"He's taking a nap?!" Jimin stormed past the boys to get to the front door. As he raked it open, there was no sign of him. At all. "What the heck?" Confused, he ended up going back into the kitchen with the rest. "He's not there."

"So...our maknae is drunk and missing?" Namjoon asked. "That's not good. I hope he wasn't kidnapped or anything."

"Kidnapped!?" Their eyes went wide.

"Will you guys calm down," Yoongi said. "Jungkook's a strong kid. He can more or less take care of himself at this point."

"Yoongi hyung," Jimin shook his head, "you're not really helping."

"Is Jiyeong still here at least?" Namjoon asked. "And what about Taehyung and Minji?"

"Well, Jiyeong and Taehyung were on the dance floor together, but I'm not so sure about Minji," Hoseok said.

"Nice," Jimin held his forehead, "the birthday girl's two best friends are missing."

"There's a possibility that they're with each other," Namjoon said.

"I doubt it."

"Call her then."

Jimin stared at him, sighed, and then whipped out his phone to call her. But after a few rings, nothing. He tried once more, but still no cigar. "She's not picking up."

--"Jungkook...Jung--Aahh," she moaned. "Right there..." Minji's feet curled while her hands became full of nothing but his silky dark hair. She then stiffened out for a bit before her arched back finally relaxed back onto his sheets.

"Wow," his tongue flicked over her a couple times, before coming back up to meet her with hungry eyes. "You're lucky. I don't do this to a lot of girls. Only special ones get this kind of treatment."--

The boys all exchanged looks while trying to think of something to say. "Well, what are we going to tell Jiyeong? Her birthday's literally in the next 20 minutes."

"Tell me what?" At the sound of your voice, the 4 of them turned to find you standing there with Taehyung and an innocent look on your face. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," Hoseok was the first to deny.

"There's no use trying to hide it," Namjoon said. "We can't find Jungkook...Or Minji."

"What do you mean you can't find them? I know that this is a big party, but..." Nothing. You had absolutely nothing to follow up on with that. "Well, they have to be around here somewhere."

"No, Jiyeong," Jimin stepped up to explain. "Look, Jungkook wasn't well and we were missing the candles for your cake, so I sent him outside to get them. I thhought the walk would help him a little bit, but it's been almost about 45 minutes now, and he still hasn't turned up."

"This doesn't sound good," you said. "What if Jungkook got himself into some kind of trouble?" Worry was beginning to set in your features.

--"You're so...tight!" Jungkook grunted as he thrust tirelessly into Minji. "You have to loosen up a little, or else I'm going to lose the circulation in my dick."

"Sorry, it's just that--"

"--It's your first time? I said I'd be careful, didn't I? But I also said that I'd make you feel really, really good. Either way, I'll keep my promises."--

"We have to find him before something bad happens. Taehyung sunbae, let's go." You took him by the hand and started pulling him along with you.

"Go where?"

"We have to go outside and try to find Jungkook."

"I'll come with you." Namjoon raised their hand to volunteer in the search.

"Me too," Hoseok stepped forward.

"Be careful, you guys!" Jimin called after you. "We'll stay here and see if we can spot Minji anywhere."

"Okay! And we will!" You waved off before your search party went off in search for your friend.

--Yet again, Kyunghee was hanging around nearby and staying out of sight. 'So they don't know about Minji and Jungkook leaving, huh?'. 'If that isn't sketchy, then I don't know what is.'--

It was about 2 hours and 20 minutes into your search and there was still no sign of Jungkook; it wasn't even an hour into the search when your feet started giving into the major pains of your red pumps. Eventually, you ditched the idea of continuing to walk in them and ended up searching the rest of the time barefoot.

"Ugh," you groaned as you plopped yourself down on a bench, "where could he be?" you whined. "What if he got into some serious trouble and is really hurt?" You started to get teary at the thought of something really horrible happening to him.

"Don't think like that," Taehyung put his large hand to your head and brought you down on to his chest. "We'll find that little idiot."

"I hope so," you wrapped your arms around his torso and mushed your face into his chest for further comfort.

"That's right, we'll find him," Hoseok added on. "And after we do, we'll make him grovel at your feet and beg for forgiveness."

After a short break, you all ended up going back searching for another 30 minutes more before returning to Jimin's house. Everyone, besides the boys and you had cleared out of the house. With the news of not finding either Minji or Jungkook, everyone started to pack up there things to leave.

School was in the next few hours, and there was no way that you were going to be able to get enough sleep, especially not with all the anxiousness you built up. Before leaving, you all helped get Jimin's house back into its original state.

"Okay, we're gonna go now, Jiminie," Namjoon said.

"Thanks for the help, you guys."

"We should be thanking you, for letting us use your house in the first place."

"Mm, but let's not use any of our houses next time, okay?" The rest, though tired, managed to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
29.8K 1.4K 56
Taehyung ignored Jungkook's shirtless posture, the way his muscles were bending to the moves of his hands, the way the sweat was dripping off his mes...
138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
327 52 24
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...