My Twin Mates and I

By alyxxstar

"You're ours, forever, until the day we leave this earth." ****** Started on 7/25/2016 Highest Rank- #15 on 8... More

Author's Note
1- First Day
2- Somebody's Jealous
3- What the hell?
4- Balls Change Lives
5- Don't Care
6- Mr. Badäss
7- Steaks!
8- Runny Eggs
9- Costume Shopping
10- Running Away
11- Sleepover
12- Flashback
13- Fire
14- A Sucky Reunion
15- Mornings Are Better With Them
16- Go away!
17- Cuddling on a Couch
18- Silly String Saves Lives
19- Fainting
20- Getting Caught
21- Breakfast
22- Full of Anger
23- Sweatshirt
24- A Punch or Two
25- Soup
26- Plops
27- Fire drill?
28- Hospital
29- Ouchies
30- Lazy Day
31- Werewolves Exist
32- Shirtless People
33- Some Breakfast
34- Cain
36- Oops, we bit you.
37- Luna
38- Broken Trust
39- Channing All Over My Tatum

35- In Heat

82.5K 2.1K 396
By alyxxstar

Author's Note

I know it's been a month since the last chapter... sorry for the late update! But school's over, so I will finally be updating more. :)

I also start summer camp on the fifth, and I'm the only girl camp counselor, which is greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. What are your summer plans?

******

Recap-

"Whoa!" I tightly hooked my arms around his neck when he stood up on his legs. "Wait I have a question."

"Ask away."

"Do you have four legs or two legs and two arms?"

"Four legs."

"Oh okay." I paused. "What do I do next?"

"Hold on tight."

"Okay now what do I-"

Before I could finish my question, Cain started running into the forest.

******

I felt like I was flying through the forest; I could only see the blurry trees and the green grass. 

"This is so fun!" I yelled happily as he jumped over fallen trunks and dodged branches. The wind was whizzing by me and I was in the middle of throwing my head back to scream something when Cain stopped abruptly. "Woah, what was that for?" I grabbed onto his fur tightly so I wouldn't fall.

Cain's teeth were bared, and he was growling at something. I heard howls in the distance.

"What's going on?" I looked around. "Cain?" He growled again. "Cain?" He was breathing heavily and looked like he was ready to kill something. I heard footsteps behind me and whipped my head back. "Cain, you got to move!" 

"Emma!" someone yelled. I couldn't make out who was there.

"Cain, do you know who that is?" 

"Emma!" Axel and Blake popped into view. "Get off him."

"Why?" Cain started to shake more frantically now. I could barely hold on.

"Just get off," he started. "Please."

"Okay..." I carefully got off Cain, and right when I did, he shot back into the forest. "Woah."

"Go home Emma," Blake gestured to an opening in the trees. "There's a path you can follow to go back home."

"Why?" I wrinkled my eyebrows. "You're not taking me back?"

"Go Emma, you'll be safe, I promise," Axel pointed to the opening. "Hurry."

"Why?"

"Just go."

"Fine." I stomped towards the opening, trying to show them how angry I was without yelling at them.

True to their word, the path was easy to follow, and I was home in no time. I had no idea why they had told me to leave, but I definitely felt like something weird was going on. 

"Whatever," I murmured as I opened my door and walked in. My parents weren't home as usual. They took a lot of business trips and vacations, so I was home alone a lot. It wasn't a big deal. I knew how to take care of myself, and I've had enough "family" nights to last a lifetime. Besides, I liked being at home alone. I could sing as loud as I want to.

I grabbed some cucumbers and decided to have a spa night. I'd put on a clay mask, pop some cucumber slices on my eyes, and paint my nails and toenails. It's not like I was expecting anyone over.

Thirty minutes later, I had manicure separators and a red clay mask on. I plopped myself on my couch and turned my TV on. Hoping that I wouldn't cry, I chose to watch the last episode of Pretty Little Liars. I had spent the last seven years crying and obsessing over this show, and I didn't want it to end.

Three hours later, I had finished the PLL episode and the new Wonder Woman movie. My face felt nice and fresh, and my nails and toenails had holo on them. It was a perfect night. 

Sleepily, I trudged up to my bedroom and fell face first into my bed. I didn't have school tomorrow, so I could sleep for as long as I want. 

******

In the middle of the night, I felt the covers being pulled off of me. Rubbing my eyes, I looked down to see what was going on.

"What the hell?" I kicked at a shadowed figure that was touching my legs. "Get off of me!" I frantically kicked, but they wouldn't let go. Their hands were tightly clasped around my ankles, and they were pulling me down. "Hey!" I tried to grab at my sheets, but they pulled me to the end of my bed and threw my covers across the room. 

Now, the dark figure was on top of me and between my legs. I was not going to let this person rape me without fighting. I clawed at its face and kept kicking, but they kept me down. 

"Who are you?" I tried to get a good view of their face. If they were going to rape me, they weren't going to get away with it. They moved their face closer. "Aaron?"

His normally cheerful and goofy face was almost unrecognizable. He had scratch marks on his face, and looked enraged. 

"What's wrong? Aaron?"

"Can't..." he huffed. "Control... myself." He tried to kiss me but I turned my face to the side.

"Aaron, get off!" I pushed at his shoulders, but my strength was no match for his.

"I can't!" he growled loudly before he tried to kiss my neck.

"Aaron stop!" 

"I told you... I can't!" He tried to pull off my pants but I slapped him.

"Hold back your hormones and get yourself off of me!" 

Before I could touch him again, he was pulled off of me and thrown across the room.

"What the hell?" I pushed myself up and looked at who had entered the room. "Axel? How did you get in here?"

"I have ways," he grinned at me before pulling Aaron by the back of his shirt and preparing to jump out the window.

"Axel?" I said before he left.

"Yes baby?" He looked like he was suffering from some sort of exertion. His forehead was sweaty, and I could tell that he had been running his hands through his hair for a long time. 

"Are you okay?" I felt like something was off.

"Of course baby." And with that, he jumped out the window with Aaron over his shoulder.

Thirty minutes later, I was still sitting criss cross in the middle of my bed, thinking about what had just happened. What was going on?

"They looked...." I thought over it. "Happy? Annoyed? Angry?" I finally got it. "Horny!"

But why would they look horny? And why would Aaron try to rape me? I trusted him enough to not do that unless he was forced to.

I thought over what he had said.

"Aaron, get off!" I pushed at his shoulders but my strength was no match for his.

"I can't!" he growled loudly before he tried to kiss my neck.

"Aaron stop!"

"I told you... I can't!" He tried to pull off my pants but I slapped him.

I pulled my laptop over and started searching stuff up. 

Horny werewolves.

Oops, a bunch of porn-y stuff popped up.

Werewolves acting different.

The only thing that popped up was Our Werewolves Are Different on TV Tropes.

I tried again. This time, I just searched up werewolves on Wiki. Nothing but werewolf sightings and whatever were on the site.

Next, I just searched up wolf on Wiki. I didn't find anything important until I scrolled down to the "reproduction and development" section.

I read that wolves have cycles of heat, in which they have a strong desire to mate. Searching more on this topic, I went to a site called Were-Creature Wikia, where I found some info about werewolves in heat. 

"Oh no," I said to myself. 

If Aaron was in heat, that meant that all of the other werewolves in this area were also in heat. Which means that there would be a bunch of horny werewolves wanting to hump people for the next week or two.

I lived right next to the forest, and Blake had told me that that was where a lot of packs dwelled. I was also one of the only people in this area that weren't older than 50.

"Oh no," I moved to shut my window before running down the stairs to lock my back and front doors. I was the dumb person who never locked their doors. There was never any crime in the area I lived, so I always left the doors unlocked. Plus, I kept losing my keys.

I closed and locked my back door, and I was hurrying to close my front door when I heard it slam open. 

A loud, feral growl reverberated through the house, and I froze. I thought about running out my house, but thought against it because there could be more wolves outside.

"Oh shît," I whispered before moving towards the stairs. 

Once I got to the staircase, I heard another growl echo through my house.

I tried to run up the stairs as quietly as I could, but I ended up sprinting up them. I ran to my bedroom and locked myself in my closet. Hiding myself behind my clothes, which were hung on a rack that was on the wall, I hoped that they wouldn't find me. 

First, because I didn't want to die, or be raped, and second, because I did not want them to ruin all of my clothes.

I hid myself in a little corner and tried to make myself as small as possible. I would call 911, but I had left my phone on the couch.

I hoped that someone would come to help, but I knew that this was kind of a lost cause.

I just had to wish that they wouldn't find me.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 29.1K 37
#209 Random 06/20/16 #931 Romance 06/24/16 #893 Romance 06/25/2016 #864 Romance 06/26/2016 #1 Awards 02/25/2019 #4 Nerds 02/25/2019 #19 Awards 09/25...
1.8M 52.5K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
107K 3.6K 25
Third story ;)