The Last Kadalon

De Kiss_KissXx

Jordan Davidson, a 17 year old senior raising her younger brother and pays bills and who works. She stays to... Mais

The Kidnapping
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19

Mystery Eyes

121 14 22
De Kiss_KissXx

💮Jordan P. O. V💮
I awoke to a throbbing and achy skull. I groaned and lifted my head only for my head to smack back down on the soft pillows. Wait, pillows?

I quickly shot up not caring about my achy head or body and looked around the room. It didn't look familiar, but nevertheless I remained calm. The room was average with big glass windows out looking green everlasting trees. The walls were a beige, their were two doors on the left and right. The bed was big and plush, I could lay here forever.

Last thing I remember was me walking through the door of our house and a sharp pain in the back of my head. Wait, where's Travis?

Oh no what if he's dead!? What if the killed him, and they're coming for me next?!

My heart rate picked up, but I forced myself to remain calm after my mini panic attack. I need to find a way out after getting Travis.

Just as I was about to leave the room I heard voices in the hallway. Two men, and it sounded like they were coming to my room.

I quickly laid back down and pretended to still be 'out cold'.

I heard the voice come outside the door. One sounded to be angry while the other sounded scared. Nervous probably.

"I told you no to hit her hard, why the fuck you didn't just use the wolfsbane?!" I heard make voice number one snap at the other dude

"I'm sorry I lost it, when Jake hit me it rolled somewhere and I couldn't find it" Male number two said nervously

I heard a sigh and a murmur before I heard the door opened. I kept as still as possible and evened out my breathing.

Footsteps padded over to the bed I was laying on. I felt a dip in the bed and a hand brushed back my hair from my face.

"So beautiful" Male number one said as he continued stroking my hair. It was comforting. After a minute or so he sighed and stopped touching my hair.

"We should go check on the little guy" I heard male number two. The little guy must be Travis. Oh my gosh if they hurt him I'll hurt them myself.

"Yes, but first... " I heard Male number one trail. I felt a shake on my shoulder. At first I just kept pretending until it got a little rougher.

"I know you're awake, Jordan" Male number one said. 'Damn, and he knows my fucking name too'.

Without thinking I sprung up fast which caught guy number two off guard, guy number one had a straight face and who was still sitting on the bed. He was average with light blue eyes and dark brown hair and tanned skin, almost like me....

"Where's my brother?" I asked through clenched teeth. I wanted to know where he is so we can get the hell out this place

"He's fine sweetheart, just fine, how are you feeling, with a blow like that I expected you too be in pain at least" He said as he looked at me with concern.

"I'm fine, now where's my brother?"I asked again. My patients were wearing thin as hell.

"Like I said he's fine, if you want I'll bring him to you, would you like that?" He asked

"Of fucking course I would what kinda stupid question is that?" I said with anger. Just as quick as it came out my big mouth my eyes went wide and I put my head down blushing. I probably fucked my chances up of seeing my brother. Or worse they could kill him and me.

"I am so sorry, I shouldn't have said-" I was cut off by blue eyes raising his hand up with a chuckle.

"It is completely fine sweetheart, I understand, if I were you and I got kidnapped, I'll be like that too" He said as he put his hand down. I felt relief. I thought he was gonna hit me or something.

"Hunter, go get Travis from his room and have Alicia come here with clothes and all the other.... Necessities....girls need, I guess and don't forget to bring back clothes for Travis " he said with a grimace. I slightly giggled at his expression. He looked at me with a smile on his face

"Yes alph- I mean OK"Said Hunter as he walked out the room. What was he gonna say? I wonder?

We sat in silence with him staring at me and me doing my best to avoid his gaze. I looked down into my lap and twiddled my thumbs.

"I bet you're wondering why you're here, right?"Asked blue eyes. I looked up at him with a 'What do you think' face. I guess he must've noticed because he laughed.

"In due time I will explain, but for now you're not leaving"He said. I became angry but forced myself to remain calm.

"Why?" I asked or more like snapped at him. He sighed and rubbed his face with his hands.

"I wish I could tell you, but I can't, not now, just please trust me and I promise one day I'll explain everything to you, ok?" He said with a solemn but a serious expression on his face. His blue eyes pleading me to agree. Something told me to trust him. And trusted him I did.

"OK, but you promised now" I said pointedly. He raised his hands in a surrendering motion with a grin.

"I know I will" he said with a smirk.

"What's your name?" I asked him questionably. He knows my name but I don't know his, no fairness in that.

"Carter" he said simply

"But, how do you know my name"

"Like I said, you'll know all that soon enough, but for now, just know that I need you and Travis here at all times, OK?" he said seriously

"Yeah sure whatever" I said as I sat up straighter. In the process, my head cried in agony of the pain I was feeling. I groaned at the feeling and I clutched my head in my hands

"You OK, thought you said you were fine?" He asked with concern again

"Just my head is all" I said.

"OK, when Hunter comes back I'll tell him to bring pain medicine, but for now just lay down and take it easy" He said as he looked at me.

"I'm not taking shit easy until I see my brother" Just as I said that the door opened revealing a woman who had sun-kissed hair and black eyes along with Travis and Hunter.

I leapt off the bed and ran over to Travis nearly bumping into Hunter who quickly moved out the way. I engulfed him in a hug as soon as I got to him.

"Oh my gosh are you alright, I should've told you too run, we should've never came in the house, I'm such a bad sister, I-" My rambling was cut short by Travis

"Sis, it's OK, I'm fine, they did nothing to me I promise, stop blaming yourself because you didn't know this would've happened" He says hugging me back.

"I know I know but still" I said while hugging him tighter and then letting go. The silence was sliced by the blond headed girl speaking

"Hi my name is Alicia, and I'm Carter's ma- girlfriend, I just have here some clothes and other things you might need, I'll just put it on the bed" Said Amy while smiling and placing the stuff on the bed. She looked nice, and pretty. I bet I look like shit right now compared to her...

"Oh and I also bought some ibuprofen just in case your head is hurting and also those are my clothes, hopefully we wear the same size" She said laughing a little. She also had sort of an country accent

"Thank you" I said awkwardly

"Well, c'mon guys we'll leave her be" Said Carter while motioning for for Hunter Amy and Travis to leave. I didn't want Travis to leave, I just saw him.

"No don't worry his room is down the hall the last door on the left, he's going to freshen up like you, when you're done you guys can come downstairs, OK?" Said Carter quickly reassuring me. I guess he sensed my panicky state

"OK, I have to talk too Travis right quick though" I responded back

"OK, well we'll be downstairs in the dining" Said Carter leaving the room and closing the door behind him. I looked at Travis and sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we can even try to escape because something is telling me to trust him" I said with tears in my eyes. But I held them back in

"I know same here, and even if we do escape they'll find us and probably do something bad to us once they get us back... " He trailed off

"Maybe, but for now just do what they say and act calm and don't say nothing stupid OK?"

"OK"

"Everything's going to be OK, you'll see" I said promising him as I gave him a final hug. We parted before he left out the room.

I looked at the door where he just left and sighed. Even though I know it's not my fault and there's nothing I could do, I still feel bad. Maybe if I hadn't gone in the house, we wouldn't be here and would be ok

I walked to one door and opened it to reveal a big ass bathroom. And when I say big I mean big. It had a walk in shower in the corner, black gray marble counter tops. The counter tops matched the walls. It also had a big tub like or Jacuzzi I think with a tv over it.

Hmmmm... What do these people do for a living.?

Without further questioning I looked into the mirror. I looked horrible, my hair was all knotty and messed up, my eyes were slightly red around the edges. It didn't help the fact that my pain hadn't reduced in my head.

I looked at the ibuprofen in the bag and debated on taking it. What happens if it's not ibuprofen and something else? It was now or never. I swallowed the pill with a bottle of water I saw also in the bag. The water was refreshing as hell.

Once done I proceeded to do my hygiene.

:x:x:x:x
I sat on my bed with a sigh of relief. I feel ten times better than what I originally did. Not too mention my headache was gone. I racked my fingers through my hair careful not to do it too much or too hard and put it in a messy bun.

I guess the pill was safe after all. Now to go to Travis. I walked out the room in the white sweatshirt I was given along with some black sweats and black slides with socks. I'm glad she gave me this otherwise I would've stuck with my old clothes.

They also bought me new under garments and bras when I was showering because when I came out they were sitting on my bed. They must've snuck my panty and bra sizes when I was showering. Ew, I hope a dude didn't do it.

I followed the directions Carter gave me, and stopped outside the door that is Travis's room. I knocked once. A few seconds later it opened revealing Travis in a black t shirt with green and black basketball shorts on and socks and Nike slides.

"You feel better" He questioned me as I came in his room.

"Yeah, you?" I responded back

"Yeah" It got quiet afterwards.

"Who gave you the clothes?" I questioned. I guess the girl who gave me her clothes wore the same size as me.

"Some boy with black hair and green eyes, he's my age so we wear the same size, I guess" he shrugged nonchalantly

"Oh nice" I said. It got a little quiet afterwards

"How do you even put a TV in a bathroom?" Said Travis suddenly as he looked at me. I laughed before responding.

"I don't know but, their bill must be high as fuck" I said while laughing. After a while we decided to go downstairs. On the way down I looked at portraits of people and one in specific caught my eye.

It was mom and dad, but not only that, they looked happy but smiling. It was the same baby they were holding in the last picture in Travis's lucky pendant. Except this time, the baby was standing and the baby wasn't a baby anymore. He was smiling standing between his parents. He looked older maybe 13. This little boy looks just like Carter.

::::::::

Cliffhanger XDDD
What do you think is gonna happen next? Will they try to escape or stick to their word.? Is the little boy really Carter?

Once again vote comment fan

Bye! 😂😂😇😇 and love you

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

235K 8.9K 32
My name is Mia and when I was a child my mother made a choice risking everyone's safety. The choice was a sacrifice that resulted in my mate being Lu...
225K 9.4K 27
Ariana Livingston is a Seventeen year old girl who likes to go out and party on the weekends; drink a few beers and smoke a little weed, nothing too...
46.5K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...
170K 7.9K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...