Oneshots of BTS ships

By KayPop1234

[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] Fluff ➹Little Space➷ MPreg ♛Royal AUs♛ Angst Vampires/Werewolves/Mermaids etc Gang/Mafi... More

Write your Requests here[CLOSED]
Can't think of a prompt/idea/plot? Read this
♛Confidence♛[Namjin] (part 1)
♛Confidence♛[Namjin] (part 2)
♛Confidence♛ [Namjin] (part 3)
☕︎Happy?☕︎ [Vkook] 1
☕︎Happy?☕︎ [Vkook] (part 2)
<Request>❥I really need to kiss you❥ [Vkook]
<Request>◎Soaked◎[Yoonmin]
⁍Boys like Boys⁌ [Jikook]
<Request>✢Help me✢ [Yoonseok]
✶Sore✶[Yoonmin] 1
♧Vulnerable♧ [Taejin]
✽Cute✽[Yoonjin]
➷Little Space Drabbles➹ [Multiple Ships]
✶Sore✶[Yoonmin] (part 2)
➷Little Space Drabbles➹[Multiple Ships] 2
➹LittleSpace➷ [Taegi]
<Request>☾Moonlight☾[Yoonseok]
➹LittleSpace➷ [Yoonseok]
<Request> ✺Burn✺[Yoonseok]
<Request> ☽Nightlife☽ [Yoonseok] (part 1)
✶Sore✶ [Yoonmin] (end)
♧Vulnerable♧ [Taejin] (part 2)
<Request> ☽Nightlife☽ [Yoonseok] (Part 2)
➹DDLB➷ [Yoonmin]{M}
<Request> ☽Nightlife☽ [Yoonseok] (Part 3)
<Request> ♤Concubine♤ [Vkook]
➹LittleSpace➷ [Namjin]
➹LittleSpace ➷[Sugamon]
<Request> ▷Texting◁[Vkook/Vmin] (Part 1)
<Request> ✬Alone✬ [Vmin] (part 1)
<Request> ▷Texting◁[Vkook/Vmin](Part 2)
➹LittleSpace➷[Yoonjin] (🍼)
<Request> ↶Low↷ [Vkook]
<Request> ▷Texting◁[Vkook/Vmin] (End)
➹DDLB➷ [Yoonmin]
<Request> ✧Beauty✧ [Vmin]
➹LittleSpace➷ [Vmin]
I can't...
Hey guys
a Request please? [CLOSED]
woW
<Request>ØProstitutionØ[Jikook]
<Request> ❃Pup❃ [Yoonmin]
<Request>✬Alone✬[Vmin] (Part 2){M}
<Request>﹆Ducklings﹆ [Namjin/maknae line]
Copied?
<Request>❆Cold❆ [Yoonjin](part 1)
✱Submit✱ [Vhope](part 1)
<Request>❆Cold❆[Yoonjin](part2)
<Request>❆Cold❆ [Yoonjin] (part 3)
<Request>❃Pup❃[Yoonmin](part 2){M}
One month
Voting is closed (SugaKookie wins)

➹LittleSpace➷[Minjoon]

4.6K 147 4
By KayPop1234

Don't

Little- Jimin            Daddy- Namjoon
Transgender!Jimin

[Trigger- Body issues]

Jimin unfolded the towel and looked at the reflection of his bare body of the mirror bitterly.

He always hated what he saw.

The scars on chest from his surgery to remove his breasts were a constant reminder of what he 'used to be'.

Or at least what everyone else thinks he is.

But unfortunately, he doesn't have enough money to how you say, complete his full transformation.

So he's stuck like this for the while until luck comes his way.

How badly he wishes that he could have 'the parts' he wanted.

One reason is that so when Namjoon calls him 'babyboy' there is not a part of him that feels bad about it.

Namjoon has no idea, he couldn't bare himself to tell him.

He's not ready to show Namjoon the real him.

Which is why he insistes that he's 'big enough' to change by himself.

Namjoon has never saw him shirtless either.

He's sure Namjoon is suspicious of his behavior but he never questioned it to Jimin's relief.

Jimin's heart jumped at the knock at the door and he started to panic slightly.

"Baby? Are you in there? Daddy's coming in."

Jimin instantly protested, "Wait daddy don't open the door please" he quickly wrapped the towel around him again.

"Why not darling?"

Jimin blushed red even though Namjoon couldn't see him "I-I'm not dressed Daddy, please wait"

"Sweetheart, there's no need to be so shy, it's only me" Namjoon reasoned

Jimin froze when the door clicked open.

He can't hide anymore, and it scared him.

bts_hidayet this is where it continues :)

Namjoon walked through the door and Jimin instantly tensed, backing away from him.

His heart was beating so rapidly he felt like he could faint.

"What has you so paranoid?" Namjoon was very confused at the way Jimin was staring at him like he will hurt Jimin.

"Jimin?" Namjoon stepped forward and Jimin stepped back to keep a distance.

"Baby? Are you afraid of me?"

Jimin shook his head.

He wasn't scared of Namjoon but he was scared of how Namjoon would react,

He tried to think of words to break the tense slinger and to start the confession somehow.

"I-I have secret" Jimin started.

He's not really sure how to say it, he doesn't tell people these things so it's a bit strange.

"A secret?"

"Yes, I want to tell you but you'll hate me" Jimin said sadly.

Namjoon was a bit dumbfounded, "How could I possibly hate you? I doubt it's that bad"

Jimin finally managed to untie his tongue from nerves and he spoke to cut the silence.

"I-I wasn't....born...a boy" Jimin finally said it and it felt so strange to say it out loud to someone else.

He watched Namjoon's expression and it didn't contort into disgust or terror as he expected.

"I see...and?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin blinked at him "A-and? What do you mean and?"

"I'm waiting for the awful part that will make me hate you" Namjoon stated casually.

Jimin was shocked, "B-but that's it" he concluded.

"That's all? Then I don't see a problem.You feel like a boy and you are a boy. There's no reason to hate you."

Jimin didn't know what to say next, he was surprised but really glad Namjoon is handling it well.

"Okay well I didn't think it would go so well um, I guess all that's left is to...show you?" Jimin said more like question as he wasn't so sure himself.

Namjoon took a moment before he realized what Jimin meant, "Baby you don't have to if you're not ready, I understand" he assured him.

Jimin shook his head, hands gripping anxiously on to the towel,"N-no, I want to. I want you to see the real me. I don't like hiding from you."

"Jimin it's your body, you don't owe me anything."

"I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for me, because I trust you." Jimin smiled shyly at him.

Namjoon couldn't help but respond with a warm smile as well "Knowing that you trust me that much feels like an honor".

Jimin's smile faded as he took deep unsteady breaths, trying to let his hands release their grip on the towel.

This is it, he thought, I can't hide anymore.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Namjoon asked worriedly as Jimin has been silent and not moving for a while.

"I-I'm scared" Jimin thought it would be best to be honest as they made it this far,

"Why baby?"

"Because it's gross..." Jimin mumbled as he looked down.

Namjoon carefully walked over to him and placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

"Listen to me. You're not gross in any shape or form. You're lovely and beautiful, so don't forget that. It's okay"

Jimin took the words to heart.

How was he so lucky?

After some gentle coaxing, Jimin felt more comfortable.

Eventually he let go of the towel and let it drop to the floor.

The air on his skin felt strange now that there's another person in front of him.

He closed his eyes and hid his face behind his hands.

He didn't want to see Namjoon's reaction at all.

The room was so silent that it was painful in his ears.

He felt chills go up and down his back.

Blood pumped in his head so loudly and his knees started to buckle.

He can feel Namjoon's eyes analyzing every part of his body, every scar and every flaw he hated.

He gasped in surprise when he felt Namjoon's warm hands touching the sides of his stomach.

He looked up hesitant to see his daddy with a gentle smile on his face

"You have such soft skin" he mused simply.

"Is that all you can say?" Jimin asked, he didn't really know what he meant by that but he was expecting a different reaction.

"What did you want me to say? Namjoon chuckled.

"U-um, Nothing in particular" Jimin shrugged and blushed

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, "Well I also want to say, that to me you're still my precious little boy, and nothing will change that."

By this time Jimin felt tears threatening to fall but he tried to hold them back.

"Here, just lie down and I'll get you some clothes to wear, now that the stressful part is over." He laid Jimin on the bed and then went over to the dresser in the room.

And for the first time, Namjoon helped Jimin put on his clothes.

He gently slipped on each piece of clothing and Jimin liked it more than he thought he would.

Even though he's still a bit shy, he knows after a while it won't be a problem.

"So you're not weirded out by me having 'other parts'?" Jimin asked, he just wanted to hear Namjoon's response one more time.

The response that makes him melt on the inside.

Namjoon shook his head and kissed his lips gently.

"It doesn't matter, you're still my babyboy".

I'm not sure why this took so long to continue. Sorry about that . I hope it's okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.1K 59
[completed] Taehyung focused BTS ships! Bottom Taehyung Top BTS Angst, fluff, other things i don't know how to classify, NO SMUT Pardon my english...
189K 3.1K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
1M 8.5K 46
Smut/Fluff/Angst
DAZED [C] By r

Fanfiction

329K 8.6K 36
Welcome to my new story I hope you enjoy even though it's probably not that good but I try A gang leader and an innocent bean end up together. What...