Hell Hound |Nico Di Angelo Fa...

By anna_jackson13

I could see him sitting on a branch, his back up against the trunk with a cigarette between his lips. "Smoki... More

Characters
Cast
Chapter 1- "Destiny"
Chapter 2- "Insomnia"
Chapter 3- "Thanatos"
Chapter 4- "The prophecy"
Chapter 5- "Bullshit"
Chapter 6- "The Beginning"
Chapter 7- "Long Ride"
Chapter 8- "Princess"
Chapter 9- "Misunderstanding"
Chapter 10- "Only mine"
Chapter 11- "Long night"
Chapter 12- "Strikes"
Chapter 13- "Deadly sisters"
Chapter 14- "Gates of the underworld"
Chapter 15- "Lord of the underworld"
Chapter 16- "Secrets"
Chapter 17- "Words"
Chapter 18- "Sweet death"
Chapter 19- "Hunters"
Chapter 20- "Selfish"
Chapter 22- "Freezing time"
Chapter 23- "Wolf Bites"
Chapter 24- "Truth Or Dare"
Chapter 25- "Truth Or Dare Pt2"
Chapter 26- "Marry Me?"
Chapter 27- "Outburst"
Chapter 28- "Trapped"
Chapter 29- "The fight"
Chapter 30 -"The sacrifice"

Chapter 21- "Smoking kills"

290 9 0
By anna_jackson13

Destiny's POV:

I was sitting on the ground, my head resting on a tree when Lucas walked out of Anna's tent, he looked so tense! His body was arched with anger but his face wasn't at all angry, he looked as if he was in deep thought.

He gave me a quick nod and said to Nico who was resting a little further up "I'm going on a walk" and with that he disappeared.

Something was definitely bothering him and I'm pretty sure it had to do with Anna.

I felt someone sit down next to me and I immediately tensed up knowing it was Nico since Tyler and Nathan went to rest for the big day tomorrow.

I suddenly got worried as I remembered our mission and the stakes it had. That must have shown on my face.

"Why so anxious? You know I don't bite" he said in a hushed voice.

I turned to face him trying my best to keep an emotionless face.

"Why so arrogant? You know I won't fall for it." I said confidently but then his dark eyes met mine and reminded me just how fucked I was.

"Chill.. I'm just trying to cheer you up you" his smirk faded into a blank stare as if he wasn't interested in the conversation anymore.

I give up.

"No Nico, you're just trying to keep yourself entertained" I said rolling my eyes and standing to leave.

He stood up quickly and grabbed my wrist with force. I spun around and he opened his mouth as if to speak but closed it again quickly his gaze turning cold again as he let go of my wrist and leaned against the tree.

I walked towards my tent, checked my bag to make sure I had packed everything and lied down allowing my mind to think properly think about Nico and his inconsistency.

The kiss on that rooftop and how passionate it was and then when he told me straight to my face I was just a toy to him but then what he said during Eris's trial and they way his touch lingered and now this?! Mixed signals.. I can't believe that I'm even trying to decode his actions! What is wrong with me.. I really should know better. He's a player, a fuckboy end of story. He's a cocky prick that doesn't know how to feel.

Suddenly I felt the need to breathe some fresh air, it was pitch black outside and the full moon illuminated the empty woods.

I could see Nico sitting on a branch, his back up against the trunk with a cigarette between his lips.

"Smoking kills" he looked down at me almost taken by surprise and gave me a wicked smile.

"So I heard" he says monotonously jumping off the tree.

"Well give me one then." I said rather demandingly catching a sparkle in his eyes

"I thought it was dangerous" he said rather intrigued his eyes burning into mine. I lowered my gaze before raising it again to match his intensity

"I like dangerous" I whispered leaning in closer to him, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and turning on my heels. 

As I walked away I could feel his gaze clawing at my skin so I gave him a quick glance and a proud smirk before entering my tent again. If he wants to play we can play I thought to myself and smiled as I remembered his dumbfounded expression.

Hours had passed since I had laid down but once again my unforgiving brain was way ahead of my body. It was racing at an unbelievable speed analyzing every possible scenario and possibility for the task of figuring out Nico Di Angelo was endlessly fueling my insomnia.

Obviously tomorrow being the day we had to set off to the final task wasn't helping either but sleep was mandatory so I forced myself to finally shut off my brain and after a little while longer I drifted into a light sleep.

"You're sure you have everything packed?" Anna asked me once more. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yes, Anna for the hundredth time, I've packed everything."

"Then we should get going." She muttered as she opened the tent and lead us outside.

Luckily for us, the sun was shinning brightly and the sky was clear from any sign of clouds.

"Morning girls" me and Anna spun  around and viewed Nico with his never ending smirk.

"Good morni.." Anna started saying but never ended her sentence.

Why? Because before I realised Nico tacked some of my raven hair over my ear and later placed his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I hated to admit that my stomach jolted and my heart started beating faster than the speed of light.

"Yeah I think I should probably, you know...gather the others... You two stay here." She murmured in an unsure tone and slowly backed away towards the tents.

Her words quickly snapped me out of it and I  snatched his arm from my waist. I turned to him with a serious expression plastered on my face.

"What was that?" I snapped at him, although I kinda missed the warmth of his arm around my waist.

"What was what?" He asked me playfully, obviously playing dumb. His eyes were piercing through mine in a way that made me want to kiss him more than everything but I quickly pulled myself together.

"The arm, you idiot. What was all that about?" I shrieked.

"The colour of your eyes changes when you get angry, did you know that?" He continued as he stared deeply into my eyes.

I would be lying if I said that my heart almost didn't explode from his words. I suddenly became conscious that if my heart didn't stop pounding so much he would be able to hear it, giving me the cue to regain myself.

"I..I didn't- I mean..." I stopped as soon as I realised Tyler and Nathan had arrived. Nathan being a little taller than Tyler had his arm around his shoulder.

"Good morning." Nathan was the first to greed us.

"Morning." Me and Nico muttered at the same time.

We quickly glanced at each other and then back at the couple.

"Isn't Anna here?" Tyler asked.

"I thought she was going to find you...?" I replied.

"I think I saw her with Lucas..oh there they are." Nathan pointed at Lucas marching towards us followed by Anna.

Her voice piercing through my ears. "Lucas." She called out the brunette boy while he followed him towards us.

It didn't take them long to reach us. Lucas's anger was coating him like a second skin and so did Anna, only she didn't look angry as much as irritated.

"Anna here has something she wants to tell you." He finally turned and glanced at the daughter of Poseidon and we mimicked him.

"No, I don't." She protested and rolled her eyes once more. Lucas scoffed.

"Oh, but I think you kinda have to, princess. See, they will notice you won't be coming with us." Lucas words caused us all to gasp.

Anna wasn't coming with us? What was he talking about? What was happening?

All of us seemed shocked at Lucas's words. All of us except none other than Nico, of course. He was scratching the back of his neck awkwardly avoiding any eye contact.

Did he know what Lucas was talking about? Oh come on Des of course he did! Lucas is his best friend! He obviously told him!

I gave him one quick glance before turning my attention back to Anna.

"I was going to ask you if I could borrow some ambrosia, you idiot!" She exclaimed right before she picked up her backpack from the ground and made her way over him. "Oh and by the way, thanks for keeping your promise and not telling them." Her voice pierced the silence.

As she walked past him her shoulder crushed his and Lucas lost no time running after her.

His voice calling her name slowly faded as we watched them approaching the forest.

•••••••••

A/N: I know that the way Nico is acting will get you all confused and stuff but trust me it will aaaall make sense eventually.😏

Hope you liked it and all love till chapter 22!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 297 21
---𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩...
283K 12K 85
"Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood..." With one sentence, her life would be changed forever. Andy Collins could never have expected how her lov...
76.7K 2.1K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...
24.3K 1K 12
❝ you're really beautiful, annie, you know that? ❞ ❝ shut your fucking face, castellan. ❞ ━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 . . . 𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ━━━━━━ 𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼...