RAISING SUMMER ✔

由 Beautiful_Mess02

(FEATURED WATTPADS WHAT'S HOT LIST) (HIGHEST RANKING #9 IN CHICKLIT) (COMPLETED BOOK I) Rachel and Jane have... 更多

RAISING SUMMER PLAYLIST
INTRODUCING
TRAILER
WAIT? RIGHT NOW?
NO! NOT IN THE FORD FOCUS!
WHATEVER IS COOL WITH YOU?
SUMMER?
ORPHANS
6. My Little Sister
7. Someone To Take
8. Lost Young
9. Never
10. Bleeding
11. Insomniac
12. The Rancid Diaper
13. The Manny Plan
14. No Way!
15. Hostility
16. Crying Over Split Paint
17. Picture Perfect
18. One Night Stand Repellent
19. Welcome To The Neighborhood
20. Halloween Party
21. Not Suitable For Children
22. Best Friend
23. Clown Phobia
24. Not The B Word
25. Newlyweds
26. Hot & Spicy
27. To Close For Comfort
28. Mistaken
29. Wake Up
30. It's Complicated...
31. Not Thankful for...
32. She's Freaking Out
33. Already Gone
34. The Cool Uncle
35. You Thought I Hated You Then, I Definitely Do Now.
This Is Summer

ANNOUNCEMENT!

10K 135 10
由 Beautiful_Mess02

I love writing Raising Summer, but if there is one thing that I find extremely frustrating it's that most people feel the need to contradict the story with their own personal parental advice. I understand that there a many different ways to raise a baby but the way I choose how to write Raising Summer and the way I choose how her character is raised is ultimately my decision and it is based on my experience growing up, the countless hours of research upon creating the book and my family's experience, I have a huge family and therefore I have looked after a lot of children all of them are healthy and fantastic children. What I have written is based on pieces of what I have encountered and what I have learned. It takes a village to raise a child but not all villages raise children the same so I hope everyone can respect that. I love you all and don't make this message fell like I am anything less extremely grateful for how much you readers have supported me in writing this story. But I do hope that this ends the constant parental advice I am getting in the comments. Thank you all so much I love you all!

-Beautiful_Mess02

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

305K 8.8K 40
What happens when a desolate heiress meets a cheerful and handsome working student? Will they conquer the odds of being together or will they let the...
3.4M 99.1K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
337K 8.7K 34
This is a story about about a girl, Calie, who sleeps with her best friends brother and finds out she's pregnant. What will happen next with his stat...
220K 8.4K 51
Charlotte's life at home was anything but simple. There was a lot of fighting and money issues, but everyone climbs a mountain to see the sunrise. Ch...