Sinking Into Insanity

By addictedtogays

If you happen to be the slightest bit uncomfortable with homosexuals please read at your own discretion... La... More

Sinking Into Insanity
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 2: Fated Encounter
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 3: Determination
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 4: Jealousy and Insecurities
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 5: All Hell Breaks Loose
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 7: Surprise Surprise
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 8: Drunken Mistakes
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 9: Barriers and Silent Prayers
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 10: Decisions and Abduction!?
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 11: Dates and a Flight to Catch
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 12: The Mistakes I've Made
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 13: Can I Really Do This?
Sinking Into Insanity... Bonus Chapter
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 14: Interrupted
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 15: What the Hell!?
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 16: The Confession

Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 6: New Beginnings

42 1 0
By addictedtogays

The brunette sat there in the hospital bed, a blank stare permanently etched onto her rather emotionless face.

A close friend of the poor girl visits her, she shows no emotion to the poor and concerned visitor. The sandy blonde starts freaking out at just the mere sight of her, she looked lifeless, like an abandoned doll.

Who is this deranged weirdo? The girl thought.

"Trinity, you don't remember me?!" the boy exclaims, bullets of sweat trickles down his handsome face. Worry clouded his stormy grey eyes.

Another boy comes in panting, his curly hair clinging to his face due to sweat.

"Do you at least remember him?" the sandy blonde inquires and points at the new visitor.

Her face is grim when she shakes her head, how would she know all these weird strangers?

They both gasp, their eyes widening. The doctor comes strolling in, wrinkles all over his face, a sign of his immense stress and his old age.

The boys start spouting out questions, but the doctor raises his hands, saying he'll explain everything.

"Trinity has lost 2 years worth of memories," the doctor explained, rubbing his temple.

"You mean... she has..." Alex the sandy blonde croaked, unable to finish his sentence.

"That's right, she has amnesia."

Chace's POV

Amnesia, the word echoed in my head. How had this happened to her? All I knew was that her mom was locked up in prison, something must've happened.

I took in her appearance. Her brown hair was matted to her face, her head wrapped with bandages, the shine in her pure green eyes dull and dimming, her once plump and red lip now pale and dry, her face a sickly pale. It looked like she was withering like a flower, but she was a flower, a beautiful, delicate one.

"Trin honey, are you sure you don't remember me?" Alex asks frantically, I watch as she studies him. Her eyes widen and her mouth opens, realization hits her.

"Oh gosh! Alex! I can't believe I've actually forgotten you for a second!" she exclaims and hugs him. I felt jealousy shoot through me, she had remembered him, but not me. A devious idea formed in my head. I could use her amnesia to my will.

"Trin, are you sure I don't ring a bell?" Secretly, I didn't want her to have all her memories, especially the ones with that jerk who broke her heart. I wanted her to live in happiness, and be spoiled with love, but the selfish thing was... for her to be with me and find it in me.

She shakes her head no, I instantly feel relieved.

"That hurts, I'm your boyfriend you know?" I couldn't let this chance go, I need her.

"A-are you?" she stuttered confused, in a way I found it adorable.

"I am," I show her hurt in my voice and eyes. She had broken up with me... for that man...

"How come I don't have memories of you?" she questioned, her eyes wide with curiosity, she was like a newborn puppy, curious.

"You're suffering from amnesia, but you shouldn't let that get to you. We can still make new warm memories," I responded giving her a sad smile. This was so low of me to use her amnesia to my advantage.

"I-I don't know, can we start as friends?" she said hesitantly. She had rejected me again. I felt pathetic, no matter how many advances, she still rejects me. Was I not good enough? Well obviously since you lied to her, that stupid little voice inside my head snorted.

"Sure, we can start off like that," I replied with a fake grin, gazing into her lovely eyes. As long as I can be with you.

Alex threw me a sour look. "Can we talk?" I looked at him and nodded my head. I glanced back at Trin and she just nodded at me with a small smile.

"What the hell do you think you are doing taking advantage of this situation?!" he throws me to the wall and traps me with his muscular arms.

I suddenly feel self conscious at our close proximity. I turn my head away from his intense stare.

"I love her," I softly whispered blushing, but not because of those three simple words that held so much meaning, but of the fact that I had suddenly noticed how handsome this stranger really was.

His silky-looking sandy blonde waves were swept back to reveal his sparkling stormy grey eyes, they twinkled with a mischievous glint, the corners of his full enticing lips twitched up into a smirk. "Why are you getting all shy now?" he chuckled and I could feel his unbelievably soft lips against my neck, I shivered.

"Don't mess with Trinity," he warned and I could hear the threat in his voice. He slightly nipped at my neck, I let out an audible gasp. Somehow, it felt so right, yet I knew it was so wrong. Wait, I'm not becoming bi... am I?!

He left me with a tiny smirk, damn him, what was he doing to me? My legs buckled. I stayed in that position, my hand on my neck. I could still feel that hot sensation on the nape of my neck, I had just let a man give me a hickey, oh god!

Trinity's POV

My head was throbbing and searing with pain. What the hell happened to me? I laid my head against the hard pillow and welcomed in the sleep.

Landyn's POV

I checked over my bags once more. I was now boarding the plane, good bye Chicago. And good bye to my dear love, Trinity.

I quickly found my seat by the window and dazed, ignoring the awkward woman beside me.

As I looked at the beautiful night sky I was reminded of the lake and Trinity. I needed space, and time, but I don't know if I'll ever come back. I ran a frustrated hand through my original blonde hair.

I remembered the conversation I had over the phone a few nights ago with Tristain. I was now going to model, a reason why my hair is blonde again.

I gazed at the beautifully lit lights of Florida. I felt a longing, a need to hold her protectively in my arms.

Landyn! Quit thinking about her, this is a chance to restart you life and date a hot model, my conscious screamed. But I can't and will never forget her! There was a raging war inside my head.

The only reason why I took Tristain up on his offer was because I need some time and space. Hopefully modeling will help me ease my stress.

Once the plane had landed I was in a slight daze, everybody I looked at looked like Trinity, but I knew she would never be here with me.

I pulled out my Iphone 4S to call Tristain, "Tristain, I'm here at the La Vida airport," I spoke.

"What do you mean you're not picking me up!?" I shouted outraged. I earned a few curious and annoyed looks and glances. I gave a woman my lady-killer smile and she immediately blushed and looked away. I had that kind of an effect on girls if I just fixed up my appearance.

"Then who the hell is picking me up?!" I growled. I glanced around looking for a girl with black hair and thick glasses.

I strode over to her lugging my stuff behind me.

"Are you Song Ri?" I asked, her foreign name rolling off my tongue.

She timidly nodded and reaches for a bag. "No, it's okay, I can't let a girl hold these kinds of things for me," I said flashing her a smile, she seemed unfazed unlike the others.

She continued walking to the parking lot and stopped in front of an expensive 2009 Prius. She unlocked the car and helped me with my luggage.

"Thanks," I flashed her a grin, it didn't effect her, now this was interesting.

"So tell me about yourself," I said in a care-free yet friendly tone. I studied the rather plain Asian girl.

She wore way too thick glasses, that covered about half of her face, she had a blemish - free face with a peach color to it, all the right curves in the right places, her long tar colored hair put up in 2 hideous braids, she wasn't quite the definition of beauty... Unless she trashed her huge glasses for contacts, wore more feminine clothing, and did something else with her hair she would look a lot better, I calculated with my keen eyes.

"Quit staring!" she hissed at me as we got onto the highway.

"You... you have such natural beauty, yet you hide it, why?"

She gasps in shock, as to her cover being blown, but she recovers quite quickly. "Well aren't you sharp?" she says in a rather sexy husky voice.

"Of course, I know beauty when I see it," I wink at her.

"Quit being so flirtatious, it's disgusting," she growled scowling at me.

"What? And I thought you enjoyed it..." I look at her to give her a devilish smirk that only I could pull off.

"Great, another conceited ass to the family," she muttered, rolling her dark chocolate eyes.

"Well that's not nice," I wag my finger at her and cluck my tongue in a flirtatious manner.

"Can you not shut up for at least a minute?!" she growls at me.

"No, I like to see your interesting expressions," I grinned at her and I hear her groan.

After around 20 minutes or so, we stop at a mansion nearby the beach. I hop out and pull out my luggage, this time Song Ri not offering any help.

As I walk in I find people lounging on the couch watching television.

"Hey Song Ri," a guy with strawberry blonde hair greeted, when his eyes landed on me a huge lop-sided grin breaks onto his handsome face.

"Hey! You must be the newcomer Landyn!" he greets me and sticks out his hand for me until he notices my hands are full with bags. He rushes over towards the luggage to help me.

I watch as Song Ri plops down to sit beside a girl that's most likely the strawberry blonde's twin and they get into a heated discussion about who is the hottest surfer. I roll my eyes and ignore them and follow the strawberry blonde up the stairs.

"So you never told me your name, what is it?" I ask him.

"Oh sorry, my name is Seth Crusoe," he said in a deep husky voice.

"So what do you do for work?" I ask him, he looked about 19 or 20, just slightly older than me.

"I'm a famous photographer in Florida, and my sister downstairs is a make-up artist in-training," he replied stopping at a door and opened it with a simple turn of the knob.

"Where's Tristan?" I inquired, I haven't seen the bi-curious, mad Frenchman.

"Oh him? He's out right now, building some 'muscles'," Seth snorted at the fact. The man was scrawny for being 22 years old.

I stepped into the bare room, that only hosted a queen-size bed, well it was just a mattress.

"Why is there just this queen-sized mattress?" I asked dryly.

"Oh, we're giving you $2,500, well actually Tristain is, so you can buy some furniture," Seth replied sweeping his strawberry blonde hair out of his green eyes tinged with an icy blue.

"When is he coming back?" I ask him, as I looked around the massive room, I approached a door and opened it to reveal my own private bathroom, awesome I don't have to wait on anybody!

"He usually comes back at 7:30, he spends about an hour in the gym in the morning," Seth replied setting down my other 2 bags, I only had 4 bags total.

"So... Any hot babes?" I asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Lots, especially at the beach, actually there's a beach party tonight, campfire, booze and of course chicks," he grins at me.

"Awesome, I'm in, whose hosting it?"

His eyes sparkle as he replies, "Dylan Holt, he throws the best parties man!"

"Cool, you gotta introduce me to some hot chicks," I said grinning at him, finally I could loosen up and party again, something like that was too hard to do with Trinity.

"Sure, I know all the ones to keep away from," he grins even wider.

I give him a quizzical look.

"Experience," he smirks.

"Okay looks like we have a man-whore in the house," I said jokingly and chuckled. He gives me a wry look.

"This body is meant to be shared with all those lovely ladies," he said looking at me dead in the eyes, while running his hand over his body to emphasize his point.

"Chill dude, don't be so conceited!" I responded grinning, he reminds me of my old self before my parents' death.

"Whatever, oh and by the way stay away from Song Ri, she's mine," he whisper - shouted.

"Damn, she's a hot Asian girl!" I exclaim and pat him on the back.

"Right?" he grins at me again.

"Wait are you guys a couple?"

I watch as his face drops, "No, I don't even think she looks at me in that type of way..."

I pat him on the back, "I'll be your wingman."

He snorts incredulously, "Man she's like stone cold."

Song Ri's POV

I passed by the stupid flirtatious guy's room and overheard their conversation.

"She's stone-cold," I heard Seth commented I knew he was talking about me.

I'm sorry Seth, I can't return your affections, not after Hyun Soo. I felt a traitorous tear form in the corner of my eye. My chest ached with despair, I could no longer gaze into his lovely eyes, hear the soft melody of his wonderful voice, his flawless face filled with many expressions reserved just for me, his smooth, silky black as night hair, that I would always run my hand through. I out a sigh and enter my room. Hyun Soo, where are you now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...