A Dragon's Mate.

By LeahBates2

Harry thought that he the perfect life. Friends who cared for him, mother and father-like figures and people... More

Chapter 1 - Harry Learns the Truth.
Chapter 2 - Family Time.
Chapter 3 - Talks of Betrayal and the Inner Circle.
Chapter 4 - Meeting some Unexpected Friends.
Chapter 5 - Inheritance.
Chapter 6 - Meeting of Mates.
Chapter 7 - Charlie Learns the Truth.
Chapter 8 - Bulgaria.
Chapter 9 - End of Summer.
Chapter 10 - The Proposal.
Chapter 11 - Marriage and Bonding.
Chapter 12 - The Honeymoon.
Chapter 13 - Durmstrang Attacked.
Chapter 14 - Daily Prophet and Arriving at Hogwarts.
Chapter 15 - Time at Hogwarts.
Chapter 16 - Returning Home.
Chapter 17 - Kidnapped.
Chapter 18 - The Birth.
Chapter 19 - Introduction.
Chapter 20 - Vacation in England.
Chapter 21 - An Article and Preparing for a Raid.
Chapter 22 - The Raid.
Chapter 23 - Final Plan's and Spy.
Chapter 24 - Morning Talks and Storming Hogwart's.
Chapter 25 - The Battle Begins.
Chapter 26 - Truths (Part One.)
Chapter 27 - Truth's (Part Two.)
Chapter 28 - Time in the Dungeons.
Chapter 30 - Punishments.

Chapter 29 - Trials.

18.3K 489 67
By LeahBates2

Today was the day.

Everything that had gone wrong in Raphael's life before he became who he was now was going to be to an end, with the trial's for those who betrayed him starting soon Raphael was happy.

"You are far too happy about this." Charlie grumbled, they were both still lying in bed except Charlie wanted to get some sleep while Raphael did not.

"I don't know how you are sleeping right now love, don't you know what day it is today?" Raphael said with a roll of his eyes.

"Yes I do love and I also know that we will be called up to the stands to testify at what is being said, we need to be well rested for that to happen." Charlie said sleepily, sometimes his mate got just a little to wound up on something.

Raphael saw the truth in that statement and settled back down into the bed, only to have arms wrap tightly around him. "Miss me?" Raphael said with a smirk.

"Hey I sleep a lot better when you are right here in my arms, I woke up as soon as you left." Charlie said, he then fell asleep.

Raphael looked at his sleeping mate and smiled, he knew that he was the luckiest person in the world, he kissed his mate on his cheek before snuggling into sleep himself.

They awoke together a couple of hours later and they had to get ready, the trials were set to begin in the next couple of hours.

"How much did he keep you awake last night Charlie?" Severus asked when they sat down to breakfast.

"Only about an hour, you?" Charlie replied.

"About the same, Tom is just too excited for this trial." Severus said but sent a fond look to his mate who was helping their son cook.

A couple of minutes later and everyone else joined them at the table just when the breakfast was finished being prepared. Everyone at the table looked a little tired and Raphael had to giggle.

"Don't tell me you were all up because of this trial." Raphael said with a smile as he sat down next to his mate.

"Of course we were, we are all too excited for this to happen." Fred said, everyone at the table nodded their heads in agreement.

"Yeah today everything they did will be shown for the world to see, and then they will be punished for it." Draco said, once more everyone nodding their heads in agreement.

They passed breakfast time with small talk of what they think they would happen at the trial, they were interrupted when a bell sound rang.

"Well, looks like its time for us to go. The prisoners have already been apparated to the Ministry and are awaiting their punishments." Tom explained, everyone nodded and they apparated to the Ministry.

"Can I help you?" The automated voice at the front desk asked.

"Yes we are for the trial of Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Ginny and Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Minerva McGonagall." Raphael said, the desk then scanned them to make sure they were on the list of those welcomed for that event.

"You are cleared to enter." The voice said, the group were the presented with visitor badges to show they were just visiting the building as well as what they were there for.

They then met Lucius. "I see you made it here on time, though you all look a little worse for wear." He said with a smile.

"We found it hard to sleep." Bill said kissing his own mate on the lips.

They then made their way into the room where they were sat in their specific seats. Those who betrayed him were having their trial at the same time, though their punishments maybe very different to each other's.

"The trial of Albus Dumbledore, Molly and Arthur Weasley, Ron and Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger and Minerva McGonagall is now in session." Lucius said before moving from his seat as Minister and joining those on the witness side.

"You are all charged with the following. Having a hand in the murder of James and Lily Potter, leaving Harry James Potter with Muggle's knowing they would abuse him, willingly leading Harry James Potter into dangerous situations, lying to Harry James Potter, withholding information on the real identity of Harry James Potter, faking a prophecy to get your own way, lying to the whole Wizarding World and leading Harry James Potter to killing himself. How do you plead?" The judge said, by the end of reading this he was a little out of breath.

"Not guilty!" They all said at the same time.

The next 2 hours was spent seeing memories from everyone of those who betrayed Raphael as well as memories from Raphael and his family themselves, it was also looking through documents on certain parts of the case (medical files for Raphael being one of them.)

"Now we will administer the Veritaserum. Ginny Weasley will be first." The judge said, the others would remain in the room when this happened.

Ginny was given the vile of potion and when her eyes turned glassy they started the questioning. "What is your name?" The judge asked.

"Ginevra Molly Weasley." Ginny said emotionlessly.

"Did you know that Albus Dumbledore stole Harry James Potter from his real parents?" One of the women in the audience asked.

"Not in the beginning, we only found this out last year." Ginny said.

"Were you told of Dumbledore killing James and Lily Potter?" The same woman asked.

"Once again it was only last year we were informed of this." Ginny replied.

"Did you take part in the construction of the fake prophecy that was given to one Harry James Potter?" One of the males asked this time.

"Yes we all had little bits to add into the prophecy, just to make sure we all had a little part in its creation." Ginny said, once more with no emotion.

"Did you take part in an illegal marriage contract between yourself and Harry James Potter?" The judge asked this question.

"At first I had no idea they were even planning this contract, I was only told about it last year. I had been wanting Harry for a long time and Dumbledore saw this as another way to control Harry. Once Harry died in the battle I would get all of his money and the Weasley family would no longer be poor." Ginny explained, it shocked the court room when they heard this information.

"Is it true that you were helping to convince Harry James Potter to give up himself to death for the defeat of Voldemort?" Once more the judge asked this question.

"Yes, it was for the Greater Good." Ginny replied with no emotion.

A couple more questions were asked before the antidote was given to the red-haired woman, she was then taken to where everyone else was awaiting their turn.

Everyone went through the same thing as Ginny did, some questions had to be tweaked depending on who it was answering. After an hour and a half they had all been questioned under the Truth Serum and their sentence was being decided.

"What do you think they will decide?" Raphael asked, he was a little pale when he heard everything that they had done to him, as well as what they were planning on doing with him. But he was glad that he learned all of this early enough so he did not play right into their hands.

"I don't know but I am pretty sure Dumbledore will be sentenced to the Veil of Death for his crimes, the others I am not so sure of." Tom said, though he looked happy with what Dumbledore's sentence would be.

A couple of moments later and a decision had been made.

"Molly, Arthur, Ginny and Ron Weasley. You are sentenced to have all fortune to your names taken from you and you will live in the Muggle world. You are allowed to retain your memories of the Magical world but you will have no wand, no money and won't be allowed to enter the magical world. If you do enter the magical world you will be sent through the Veil of Death." The judge said, everyone in courtroom was happy with that ruling.

The Weasley family were in shock but knew they couldn't argue their case, they all cast Raphael and his group sour looks before being lead out of the room.

"Hermione Granger. You are sentenced to have your memories of this world taken from you, your wand snapped and your magic bound, your parents will also retain no memory of this world. You will not remember what has happened in this world or that it even exists." The judge said, once more the courtroom agreed to this ruling while Hermione was lead from the room in tears and looking pleadingly at Raphael.

"Albus Dumbledore. You are sentenced to have your magic bound and sent through the Veil of Death, your crimes were not only against Raphael Riddle but also against the entire Magical Word. We cannot risk you living. All punishments will be carried out tomorrow." The judge said, and with that the trial had ended.

"That went remarkably well, they will all be suffering, well except for Dumblefuck." Fred said with a smirk.

"It's all over now, they can do nothing." Charlie said gazing at his mate happily, a look that Raphael returned.

"Time for a new age to begin." Raphael said with a wide smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 236 10
From archive of our own The description Harry's been betrayed by those who he calls his 'most trusted ones' so with the help of a few powerful entiti...
29.8K 752 22
Harry is beaten by his muggle family used by dumbledore and forced into things. But what happens when Dumbledore try's to kill him and his closet fri...
124K 2.9K 20
After a shocking discovery, Harry's life is thrown upside down. Friends become enemies. "Family" turn into threats. The only salvation he can turn t...
116K 3.2K 14
Voldemort has plans that includes both Harry and Severus, what happens when that something includes the being connected together by the wrist and hav...