Dancing In His Arms

Da NotMyNameHere

Aria dreamed about getting into the Nevada Performing Arts Center and dancing. It's what she lives for. Sudd... Altro

Pre-Book Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Donnys Story

Chapter 41

841 32 7
Da NotMyNameHere

After a surprisingly relaxing nap, Aria and Luke set out to make dinner for two. Since Aria was still dressed in the oversized hoodie, Luke decided to go casual after his shower too, barefoot while wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

"Tada!" Handing over the sliced vegetables to Luke, Aria is pleased to receive his nod of approval.

"I'll make a chef out of you yet." He teases. Taking the carrots, he lets them simmer in boiling water for about 10 minutes before draining the pan then stirring in butter and brown sugar to glaze them.

As he is finishing up the table the timer for the steaks go off.

"I'll get it" claims Aria with the oven mitts already on her hands, ready to pull them out. Once both pieces are put on their plates the two head out to have an indoor picnic of sorts by the fire with the lights turned down.

Pulling a bottle out of the ice bucket, Luke uncorks it and pours them both a glass of red wine.

Since the sun already set around 5 during their power nap, their late 8 o'clock dinner view is full of stars out the massive window surrounded by the sounds of crackling fire and quite instrumental music.

Eating in a comfortable silence, the two look out to the night sky, occasionally stealing glances at the other.

After cleaning up together it's still a couple hours from midnight.

"How will we know when 2017 comes? The city is a bit away to hear anything don't you think?" Asks Aria.

"We will be able to see the fireworks they set off. I think we can tell the difference between a homeowners firecracker and the behemoth explosion that officially sets off the new year."

"Ok you have a point. So what are we going to do for the next..." quickly glancing at the clock to determine the time "2 hours?"

Pulling her into his arms, Luke places one hand lazily around her waist and hold her hand with the other. Gently he begins to sway them back and forth.

"Dance like a bunch of kids at prom?" She asks with amusement in her voice.

"I was thinking more like an elderly couple but I see where you got that." Spinning her out, he pulls her in with her back to his front, still swaying as he places his chin on her shoulder.

Letting out a small content sigh, she leans her head against his closing her eyes to savor the moment.

Some time later Aria is turned back around to face him. Speaking with their eyes, they slowly lean in for a kiss.

Starting out soft and sweet they continue to sway. Gradually the kiss begins to become more passionate till their lips can't meet fast enough. Halting their movements, Luke squeezes her butt through the hoodie, electing a moan from her. Seizing the opportunity, Luke lets his tongue explore her mouth.

Quick to return the favor, Aria grabs the hair on the back of his head, pulling to make sure their lips can't separate.

Placing his hands on the back of her thighs he swiftly lifts her up and wraps her legs around his hips and starts walking to the master bedroom.

While still holding her, he lays them down on the bed and starts to kiss down her neck as far as he can.

Finding the juncture of her neck and shoulder he begins to gently suck in between kisses.

Feeling the heat of her core scorch through his jeans as she grinds on him, he goes back to kiss her mouth with new force leaving them both breathless.

Gripping the front of his shirt Aria pulls it off over his head in one swoop. Flipping them over she begins to return the favor kissing down his body, slowly working her way down till she is just above the button of his strained pants.

As her hands go to undo them Luke swiftly grabs her wrists, pulling her up and back under him, locking her body in with his as he holds their hands over her head causing the hoodie to ride up exposing her now drenched underwear.

"Ah ah ah" He chastises "It's not 2017 yet, now is it. Can't go breaking my promises. I will take you, in every way possible, but right now is all about you. I'm gunna show you how good it feels to be with someone."

Letting go of her wrists he slowly inches the hoodie up her body while ghosting his fingers across her skin. When she arches her body to help him remove the article of clothing, he finds that she hasn't been wearing a bra since her shower after their time outdoors.

Groaning at the sight of her hardening nipples right in front of his face he gutturally whispers "God, you have no idea how much I've dreamed of doing this." Taking a nipple into his mouth he suchs greedily like a starved baby reunited with its mothers bosom.

A startled cry escapes her as he gently bites down, quickly replaced with a moan as he licks away the sting with his tongue. Burying his face in the canyon between her breasts, he slowly licks his way to shower the other with the same attention as she hold his head down, not letting him escape.

Kissing his way down he watches as her stomach clenches with each peck. Stopping just over the last bit of fabric blocking him from his goal he lifts his eyes to look at her face.

Not feeling anything but his tantalising breath over her drenched pussy, Aria opens her eyes to see him staring at her, panting with desire. Slowly he lowers his head in an open mouth kiss while looking her square in the eye.

Throwing her head back she lets out a loud moan. Feeling fabric glide across her legs she opens her eyes to see Luke tossing her thong over his shoulder.

Grabbing the back of her knees, he spreads her legs and surges forwards, plunging his tongue down her tight hole causing Aria to scream out as she grips his hair to keep him there while he licks up the juices along her slit, sucking on her clit.

"Luke..." She calls out in a wanton sob as her climax approaches. Sticking not one but two fingers in her as his thumb rotates over her clit, he pumps into her while kissing back up her body.

Clawing down his back as his fingers increase their momentum and force, Aria feels his free arm move to grab something from what her hazed mind remembers to be the nightstand. Hearing a crinkling then ripping sound as he tears the condom wrapper open with his mouth, her heartbeat picks up even more.

Undoing the button of his pants, this time undeterred, she sticks her hand in finding he went commando. Holy Shit! He's fucking Huge! Sure she has felt him before when things got heated in his car and again on Christmas but there was a barrier between them. Now, holding the hot skin of his long, thick and hard as hell cock all she can think is Most definitely not a micro-penis

Hearing his groaned chuckle she realizes she mistakenly said that out loud.

"Oh believe me baby, there is nothing small about me. By the time we leave here your pussy will of memorised every inch of my dick as it pounds into you."

Hearing that sends her over the cliff into her first climax of many for the night.

As she is coming down from her high, Aria cracks her eyes open enough to see Luke sliding the condom on his hard shaft after taking his pants the rest of the way off.

Leaning over her, he lays between her open legs letting his cock rub against her moist folds. Seizing her mouth once more, Luke begins to slowly grind against her only occasionally letting the tip enter her.

Fed up with the blissful torture, Aria grips the hair on his head, pulling back to look at him. "Luke" She growls out in warning.

A wicked grin comes across his face. "It's not 2017 yet."

Opening her mouth to yell something along the lines of 'to hell with 2017, fuck me now' she gets cut off as a flurry of colors lights up the room through the windows where Luke takes his chance to slam into her.

"LUKE!"

Fearing he was to forceful he begins to pull out when she clings onto him, bringing him back in to the hilt with a drawn out moan.

Determined, he thrusts back into her over and over with each boom of the fireworks miles away.

Groaning from her tight walls clamping down on him as he thrusts faster and harder into her he finally bursts, going slack jawed as she arches off the bed screaming her lungs out while holding onto him for dear life.

"Happy New Year"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

34.6K 421 26
Aurora has had her heart broken enough that she built walls to protect it, but what happens when Paige breaks them? "Aurora, I'm hoping you know thi...
60.6K 5.1K 46
International pop star and former boy band heartthrob Jackson Ford has just met the girl of his dreams, Skye Kennedy, in a Hollywood coffee shop. She...
44K 702 95
The next Step fanfic James x oc what happens when the boy catches feelings for his best friend? and how will they overcome struggles? i don't own...
1.3K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...