Chapter 33

That saturday was the third dance competition. Unfortunately their first dance, Jive, was soon and nobody could find the shoes Aria was supposed to wear with her tassel adorned dress.

Tearing everyones luggage and vehicles apart, Aria lets out a scream of frustration. "It's not here! Someone must of forgot to pack them, now what do we do?"

Seeing her so close to hyperventilating, Luke pulls her into his arms rubbing her back till she calms down. Speaking in a calm and collected voice he says "I'll tell you what we do. We go out there and dance. As simple as that. If they take off for your choice of shoes so be it. We have other dances to impress them with too. Don't let this get to you. We are already halfway to our goal. So let's go out there and show them what we got, alright?"

Pulling back slightly to look at his face Aria nods. Leaning her head up she revels in the feel of his soft lips on hers. The kiss is soft and sweet, one of encouragement to help her through the day. As the kiss is about to deepen Adrian coughs, breaking them apart.

"I gave them the lighting and music requirements. You guys just need to go on stage before they kick you out of the competition for not showing up."

Going wide eyed, Aria completely forgets about the shoe problem and the fact she was caught in an intimate position, and drags Luke quickly back into the building before it's too late.

Getting there just in time to catch their breath before they are announced they quickly set to start their first dance for the day.

...

Sitting in a prop gondola on stage with one of the guys pretending to be the rower, Aria smooths out her dress waiting for the music to start and Luke to come get her to start their dance.

Being picked up by her waist out of the boat the two of them flow across the floor in a Viennese Waltz. The soft fabric of her dress twirls around with every move made. Ending the dance spinning her body on the floor, Aria nearly trips on her way back up but with Lukes help they efficiently keep her up as if nothing ever happened, taking a slight bow before they exit the stage for the next couple to set up for their dance.

...

With green beams of light splayed across the dimly lit dance floor, Aria and Luke begin their first tango of the night.

As they move across the floor their feet glow where they step as they disturb the light's path. Moving with efficiency and fluidity with one another, they finish their dance and head off to get ready for their second tango and final dance of this round.

This time the Cece and Gemma are there to assist in the background with prop prison bars along with two others that the Clan knew.

They start off with a voice recording and Luke at an old fashioned hanging microphone saying "And now the merry murderesses of the c-county jail, in their rendition of The Cell Block Tangooo"

As the five girls with Aria in the center begin to dance and move their bars around, Luke sits on a chair in front of them waiting for her to come up from behind him. Tossing the hat off his head, Aria proceeds to dance around him till he stands up and kicks the chair away.

Carefully throwing her body towards her 'cell wall' they pretend to have a dual while they dance in the apex of the curve the other women made.

Ending the dance fake twisting his neck as to kill him, Luke falls to the floor as the crowd cheers for their performance.