Chapter 13

After 2 grueling hours of 'tighten your footwork' 'head up' 'no not like that, like this' 'better but not quite' 'left Luke your left!' it's finally lunch time.

"They putting you through hell?" asks Cece with a pin cushion still attached to her wrist, ready to get back to sewing once she finishes her sandwich.

"Fuck yes, I feel like i'm going into the army the way those two are going at it." Slumping in his chair Luke inhales his meal.

"Better enjoy your time now, I've seen the schedule she has created. You're here for another 8 hours pal." Getting up and walking away Cece places her plate in the sink then heads back up to her studio.

"Schedule? Hey Aria what's this about a schedule I hear." grabbing her attention from a discussion with Donny, no doubt about what he messed up, she quickly runs to her purse and brings back a sheet of paper to him.

"Sorry, I forgot to give this to you yesterday. Based on your and my class schedule I have deduced times for us to practice. It may be a bit much. If need be I can change it if you have prior engagements or just want some time off. I just want to get as much in as possible." Handing over a well planed out time table Luke looks at what it entails.

SUNDAY

L- free A- free dance 9am -7pm

MONDAY

L- 8-4 A- 12-3 dance 5-9 pm

TUESDAY

L- 9-3 A-9-3 dance 5-9 pm

WEDNESDAY

L- free A- 12-5 dance 7am- 10am

THURSDAY

L- 3-6 A- free dance 9am- 2pm

FRIDAY

L- 12-3 A- 9-3 dance 5-9 pm

SATURDAY

L- free A- free dance 10am- 8pm

Damn this girl has everything planned out "Wow, um, this is... it's...uh"

"Too much? I knew it. Just tell me what time who want off and I can change it." Reaching over him for the schedule she set up in his hands Aria is startled when he suddenly says "NO, no it's fine I just wasn't expecting it that's all. You've said it yourself, we don't have much time on our hands here, the more practice time the better. If something important comes up we talk then and schedule around it. For now we follow this, how's that?"

"Great" beams Aria "If you're ready we can get back to work."

Groaning he follows her and Donny in a wheelchair to the backyard to continue his torture session.

...

"Ok so you have great tempo, the tango is your strong suit but we will need to work extra on the samba is seems. You seem to be getting the hang of contemporary fairly easy. In the long run we should have a chance. Practice by yourself if you can, keep going through the steps till you got them alright? See you tomorrow at 9"

Dear God what have I gotten myself into

"See you then" Waddling back to his car, Luke can't wait for a relaxing hot shower to ease all the tense muscles in his body. Better get used to it if you want that scholarship buddy