Give Me Love (A Phan fiction)

By A_hamtrash

Dan admitts his love for Phil and Phil loves Dan back. But what will they do when one cold misty morning in L... More

Feelings
Love
He loves me too
What
Who
Explaining
Time is running out
what next
Why us
OMG ITS ME IM BACK AGAIN
Waiting
Getting out
Leaving
...
Woah it's me

Give Me Love (A Phan fiction)

9.6K 248 228
By A_hamtrash

Dan's pov

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and the noise of some one singing badly. Oh Phil i whispered to myself. I rolled over and checked the time on my phone 11:50. Read the display. Well atleast Phil hasn't woke my up too early i thought. I climbed out of bed and shoved on a jumper and some shorts. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to see Phil.

"Hey Phil." I said as i walked in.

"Oh hey. I was just making pnacakes." he replied inocently.

"Yeah i know. I could smell them." I replied. Phil tipped the last pancake onto a plate and handed it to me. I took it and went to sit on the sofa. I reached for the TV remote and selected Great British Bake off. Phil came and sat down beside me. We ate in silence for a while and then Phil got up.

"I'm gonna go have a shower." He told me. I just kinda sat there not listening and scrolling through tumblr.

"Ok, i'll go after you then." I said after a while. then continued to scroll through tumblr.

After about half an hour Phil called to tell me he was done in the bathroom. I ran too my room to get some clothes and then proceded to the bathroom to have a shower. When i was done i turned off the shower and got dressed. I had chosen to wear black skinny jeans (of course!) black t-shirt with white circle and black socks (they didn't match. Never do to be honest fricking sock goblins.)
I then grabbed my straightners, plugged them in and then left them to heat up. Then i straightened my hair and went back to sitting on the sofa in the front room. Where i would pobably stay all day!

__________________________

Phil's pov

After i had, had a shower i got dressed i chose to wear a green and red plaid shirt, black skinny jeans and odd socks. Then called to Dan and told him he could use the bathroom now. I heard him get up and i left my bedroom go sit in the front room. I turned on my laptop and loaded tumblr. I decide too look through and see what 'the phandom' where posting. When it loaded there was loads of phan art which was kinda cute, but there was also a load of phan fiction which i didn't really want to read knowing what the phandom can do. I didn't mind that people shipped me and Dan. In fact i liked it because i think i am developing feelings for him. When we first met i had feelings for him and he had feelings for me. We dated for about 3 months and then decided it wasn't going to work. And we lost interest but now, now i'm not to sure i think i am starting to like him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.8K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
783K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...