Stuck With The Playboy [Not E...

By itsjustmejessica14

Read at your own RISK! It's a well know fact that opposites attract. Like Magnets, or charged... More

P R O L O G U E [ T r a i l e r + C a s t ]
Chapter one - Coming Home
Chapter two - She's My Sister You Idiot!
Chapter three - Welcome Back Students
Chapter four - The Kiss,Phone Number and Locked In School
Chapter five - Oh great!
Chapter six - Tabloids
Chapter seven - Family Dinner
Chapter eight - Ignoring, Assignment, Facebook
Chapter nine - He's Really Confusing!
Chapter ten - Deal
Chapter eleven - Masquerade Ball
Chapter twelve - Spin The Bottle
Chapter fourteen - Princess
Chapter fifteen - Just My Luck
Chapter sixteen - Ryson
Chapter seventeen - Jealously Just Kicked In
Chapter eighteen - Losing My Mind
Chapter nineteen - Arranged Marriage?
Chapter twenty - Nothing But A Lie
Chapter twenty one - Making Him Jealous
Chapter twenty two - Promise You
Chapter twenty three - Beach House?
Chapter twenty four - Memories
Author's note
IMPORTANT: Author's Note
IMPORTANT Authors Note:

Chapter thirteen - Slips Out

9.9K 314 29
By itsjustmejessica14

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter thirteen

I woke up in morning having a killer headache, I also promised myself I wouldn't drink again but I know I'm going to break that promise one day.

Later in the day I kept on thinking about the kiss I had shared with Ryder, to be honest it didn't mean anything to me, sure I felt something but to me it wasn't real mainly because I was half drunk and he probably doesn't even care what happened, he's pretty chilled about this life so why would he care about this?.

"Honey you only have to stay at the Black's for a month and a half," thanks for reminding me mom, I nodded not really interested in what she had to say.

We were currently in the kitchen I was sat on the stool while mom started cleaning the counter.

"But what about Zach?" I asked, just in time because Zach came jogging down the stairs and running a hand through his hair.

"What were you guys talking about me?" he asked, opening the fridge and taking a bottle of water. He unscrewed the cap waiting for me or mom to speak.

I sighed, thinking I have to speak. "Mom wants me to stay at the Black's for 1 month and a half, and I was just about to ask Mom what's going to happen to you." I said scrolling through my contacts on my phone.

Zach spat out his drink, I gave him a disgusted look while mom just gave him a worried look.

"A month and a half?!" He shouted, I slowly nodded.

He turned his gaze to mom. "Why can't she just stay at home like a normal 17 year old teenager does." Is Zach taking my side? if he is then that's just shocking.

I turned to mom. "See Mom." I said opening my arms.

"Look, it's already been confirmed with Angie and David, I'm sorry guys but Zach your starting college soon, it's best if you start focusing on that." Mom narrowed her eyes to Zach.

But Zach didn't let it slip. "Yeah I know college is coming up, but I'm just saying, Madison is 17 and it's her own choice where she stays especially for 1 month and a half." Zac retorted.

Mom sighed. "Zach focus on your college, and I'm doing something what's best for Madison." are you mom, are you really?. "What if something happens to her and no one is there to help her out, Zach your not the only one that's worried. Trust me guys I don't want to go but it's really important and neither does your father." Mom stopped, she placed her hands on her hips. "Madison I want you on your best behaviour and be nice, you might not like staying there but it's only for a while. Plus most of the time your at school." I nodded, mom had a point I mean I'll get to see Chloe.

I got up from the stool. "I guess your right and I'll stay in my best behaviour." Mom smiled and turned her gaze to Zach, who was busy texting someone on his phone.

I smirked, must be Victoria.

"Zach I hope you cleaned your room. Our house cleaners are leaving because of how messing your room is." Mom fixed her glasses and looked at her watch.

Zach looked up and nodded, Zach's room is one of the messiest out of all us in this house.

I also realized that Boris would be here.

"Mom, what about Boris. He's going to here." I knew Boris when I was 8 years old, so I knew him quite awhile now.

Mom shook her head. "Boris is going to be out of town, his mom is sick," so that's why he isn't here.

Aunt Vicky was supposed to come but her flight got delayed and she also had a meeting.

I nodded, I definitely can't get out of this one. "Have you heard anything from Aunt Vicky?" I asked, mom shook her head.

"She said, she'll call me when she'll get an early flight." I was glad Aunt Vicky is coming over, her wedding will arrive just in time.

I smiled, Aunt Vicky doesn't live too far I mean you could drive there but only an hour drive, but she went to Florida for a meeting.

"So it's sorted I have to unfortunately stay at the Black's" I sighed and heard Zach chuckle.

"Be nice." mom warned.

"Oh I'm not worried about Angie and David, yeah but worried about Ryder because I have to share the same house as him."

"Come on, Ryder's not that bad." Mom spoke, I gave her a are-you-serious look.

"Tell me about it." Zach spoke.

Mom sighed and checked her watch.

"I have to go, me and you dad have to go to a different meeting today, we'll be home at 8:30pm," I nodded while Zach didn't even care.

Mom walked out of the kitchen, which made Zach sit in stool that was next to me.

I slapped him on the arm, he locked his phone and rubbed the spot where I had slapped him.

"Ow! what was that for?" he yelled.

I smiled evilly. "For not helping me you douche."

"I did my part, and it didn't work and now you do your part. Plus mom did have a point, what if something happens to you."

I nodded, and smiled cheekily. "Looks like someone care." I sang.

"Yeah because your my little sister." he said casually.

I nodded pretending to believe him. "Sure."

"So are you really going to live with the Black's?" Zach asked picking out a grape from the fruit bowl.

"Do I have choice?"

"I guess you don't." Wow Zach where did the supportive brother go? "Anyway I'm off need to meet Victoria in 5." I nodded, as Zach got of the stool and stopped, he playfully hit my arm and smiled. "Hey, you'll be fine." I smiled as Zach walked away.

I drank my orange juice that I had poured in for myself earlier.

"Fancy seeing you here." I turned around to the familiar voice.

"Oh it's you." I said frowning.

"Come on Princess aren't you happy that I'm here?"

I put my glass on the table. "You really want to know?" he slowly nodded. "quite frankly I'm not happy your here, because me and mom were just having a conversation about me staying over at your house for 1 month and a half." I explained. I looked at him and he looked lost until I punched on the arm.

"You seem really lost, did you even hear what I said?"

"I'm just trying to remember what happened yesterday, it just seems like a blur right now." I nodded agreeing with him, but I only remember when we both had kissed but I sure as hell not telling him I did. "

"Oh.." was all I could say. "Well anyway it was nothing because I don't remember much."

"I don't remember anything that happened after the game of Spin The Bottle." Wait? did he remember what we did?.

I thought I would joke with him. I picked out a grape from the fruit bowl and popped it in my mouth. "Maybe you had sex with, ur... what's her name? Sarah?" I tried hard not to laugh.

"I think I would remembered that." he sat down on a stool opposite me.

"You want anything to drink?" I asked, killing the awkward silence.

"I'll have a glass of water." I nodded jumping off the stool.

I walked over to the sink and took out a shiny glass out of the cupboard, I turned the tap and filled the water at the top of the glass, I turned the tap off and walked over to Ryder and handed him the glass of water.

I sat back down at my place and stared at him curiously while he was nervously drinking, he could probably tell I was staring at him.

"Hangover get to you?" he looked up and his lips curled up into a smile.

He put his glass down. "I shouldn't off drank at the ball, but then again where would the fun go?" he chuckled slightly.

"Um."

"You remember anything else?" he pushed.

He held my gaze, his bright, brown eyes captivating mine.

Good thing I didn't get to answer because the house phone rang, I looked away from Ryder.

I answered the phone that was next to me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Madison, it's me Aunt Vicky." I smiled.

"Hey, I was wondering when your going to arrive," I asked.

"I was getting to that, I might be able to come today around 7:30pm, I found a flight decided, why not come today." she chuckled I did the same along with her.

I saw Ryder starts drinking his water. "Okay well, tell me when you arrive, then we can plan the whole wedding thing..-" I turned around and saw Ryder do a spit take, Gross! I gave him a disgusted look. "Listen, I'll talk to you later, bye." I hung the phone, still looking at Ryder.

"What the hell?!"

He ripped out a tissue roll and started wiping of the counter.

"Since when are you getting married?" he asked, my widen. After a few minutes later I burst into laughter's until my stomachs started to hurt and tears rolling down my cheeks.

"What?"

I stopped laughing. "I'm not the one getting married, that's my Aunt Vicky. She's getting married next week here and I said I would help her with the wedding planning." he nodded, looking back before he looked dumbfound but now he's understanding what's going on.

"Oh." He said looking down, I chuckled.

"And anyway, why would I want to get married at the age 17?" He shrugged. "I think I would only get married when I love that special someone, that is willing to love me back with all is heart and care for me." I looked up, to find Ryder staring at me deeply.

"Well your looking at the guy right now," he teased. I laughed only because Ryder doesn't do love, he makes love. And I don't even for a second, imagine Ryder falling in love. I don't mean it in a bad way, I just can't really think of Ryder falling in love crazy, huh?

"You wish, Ryder." I said playfully punching his arm.

He wiggled his eyebrow, which made me laugh. "First step, eh? if you really wanted to touch me then you could already said, punching me isn't going to get you anywhere." I blushed and looked away.

I scowled at him. "Shut up Ryder!"

"Princess, you know it's true." He pushed, smirking.

I roll my eyes at him. "I don't even think you get this in your thick skull, an I'm going to make it clear for you. I don't go for guys like you."

I instantly regretted it when I said it, because I saw sadness in his eyes but he quickly replaced it with a smirk.

"You don't mean it Princess."

"You want to know the truth?" I didn't let him answer. "Guys likes you make me not believe in love," it was true, Alex wasn't like that so I didn't mind but guys like Ryder I just hate an it makes me not believe in love because of what they do.

I stare at Ryder, he wasn't looking my way. Maybe I pushed it a little, but in a way he deserved it, he needs to be aware of what he does to girls.

"Do you think I'm that bad?" he finally asked.

"Your not bad....you just had your ways with girls and break there hearts, I mean you - no your like a robot with no feelings Ryder." he looks down, his jaw clenched. "you don't even realize what you do to girls."

A few minutes silence later Ryder drags me out of my house and I shout at him to stop but he doesn't, he pushes me inside his car I was about open the door and get out but he puts the locks on, I cuss words at him and he looks amused. Reverses out in front of my house.

                                                                             ***

Wherever Ryder has taken me, I'm glad he took me here.

It was forest place, everything was just green. Ryder was just driving in a straight path.

"This is one place, that keeps me calm."

I heard Ryder say, I couldn't understand what he had meant.

I looked at him and I see him lost in thoughts.

"I used to come here with my brothe-.." He realizes what he says and he stops, he was going to say brother, wait, Ryder has a brother?

"You have a brother?" I blurt out, but it doesn't stop me to figure out what he's hiding. "Where is he?" I pushed.

I look at him, his jaw clenching, his fist tightening.

He stops the car a little to hard, causing me to jump forward. I turn to face Ryder and he's giving me cold glare.

"Get out!" I wince at how much emotion there was to it, not only was it loud but it held so much emotions.

"Now!" he shouted louder than he did before.

I opened the door and stepped out, I closed the door and the car quickly sped away.

Ryder has a brother? does anyone know about this?

Did I push it a bit to far, with all the questions?

One way or another, Ryder has to tell me everything about his brother, that I didn't even know that existed.

---END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN---

Remember to Vote/read/comment guys! I hope you liked this chapter :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

stoic By andie

Teen Fiction

390K 8.5K 48
"Because Mackenzie... We'll never be a thing. It's never going to happen." I'm hurt by his sudden words and I take a step back. He lets out a small...
Gift By Lawrence

Teen Fiction

607 73 26
Ryder's looking for a boyfriend, though he's never really planned on doing so. And the lucky-or perhaps unfortunate-winner of his attention is Blake...
12.2K 1.2K 72
(Completed)Book 5 of the It Just Happened Series. (This can be read as a stand-alone book, however there is mentions of the characters in the other b...
10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...