My Billionaire Neighbour from...

By WhiteSwordsman01

WARNING: THE BOOK CONTAINS HUGE AMOUNT OF PRANKS THAT COULD BE USED AGAINST ANYONE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF A... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 5 - Even My Professor Fell For His Charms
Chapter 7: How I Met Your Mother
Chapter 8: Tic - Toc
Chapter 9: If you miss even a single chance you get, you'll...
Chapter 10: Let's Level this Quarrel up
Chapter 11: Do not Mix Pink, Black And Bleach
Chapter 12: What Else could Condoms be used for Other than Sex?
Chapter 13: I'll Love you Regardless of your Sexual Orientation
Chapter 14: If you aren't the one fucking, you'll be fucked instead
Chapter 15: Viagra, Garlic; It's all the Same
[R]Chapter 16: [Kiss]Who the Fuck is Allergic to Viagra?
Chapter 17: Hunger Games, R edition
Chapter 18: Sharing bed with thine Enemy
Chapter 19: Round two
Chapter 20: Mutual Interest between a Worried Father and a Lovely Friend
Chapter 21: Because Frame pictures are Ideal to Throw at people
Chapter 22: Hot Chat isn't Really the Best Way to Kill Boredom at Night
Chapter 23: It's a Thin Line between Salt and Sugar
Chapter 24: Heat in the Rain
Chapter 25: A Conclusion
Chapter 26: Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 27: The Ride, Pizza and Zombies
Chapter 28: Ah, It's you
Chapter 29: Having cold does Have its Good Side, After All
Chapter 30; Amnesia
Chapter 31: To Get Revenge or Not to - the Verdict is Now
Chapter 32: Trouble Rising
Chapter 33: A Rabbit and a Wolf
Chapter 34: Part of my World
Chapter 35: Back to that Alley
Chapter 36: Runaway Rabbit
Chapter 37: Insanity is like a Drug
Chapter 38: The Talk
Chapter 40: We've Pissed off a Lot of People, no?
Chapter 41: Kidnapped
Chapter 42: Plan That Backfired
Chaptet 43: Saving Oneself
Chapter 44: How to get yourself in a Jail
Chapter 45: A murder?
Chapter 46: A Phantom Killer
Chapter 47: I Indeed wouldn't mind Doing IT with You
Chapter 48: Hunt
Chapter 49: When the mouse laughs at the cat, there's a hole nearby
Chapter 50: And so the Mouse has been Trapped
Chapter 51: Hand for a Punch
Chapter 52: Forgotten Fragments
Chapter 53: Of Rabbit and Wolf
Chapter 54: DO NOT GET CLOSE TO THAT GUY
Chapter 55: No, sir - I'm a bona-fide boy
Chapter 55: Storm Brewing
Chapter 56: Challenge Between Men
Chapter 58; The and a Half Men
Chapter 59: A Lie that's gotten a bit too Far
Chapter 60: Parting
Chapter 61; Snake
Chapter 62: Golden Opportunity
Chapter 63: First Catalyst

Chapter 39: He's on the Move

1.8K 152 0
By WhiteSwordsman01

CHAPTER 39:
HE'S ON THE MOVE

Nikolas didn't know if he should be thankful or kill his father for his ridiculously crazy timing to come upon them. He was having a hard time with Alis breaking down on him, crying her deepest feelings out for his ears only to hear when Vincent decided that it would be fun to suddenly come home — despite having to come only tomorrow. That man was more unpredictable than a stray bullet.

It wasn't really that bad when he saved you from trouble, but sometimes it was just so— perfect that it was annoying.

"It is not what it looks like," Nikolas never thought that he was going to say those words out loud, especially not to his father as he caught him towering above a girl, in his house, his living room and his sofa.

Because yes, having sex in your parents house wasn't all that nonexistent and all.

"If you say so, but I had quite the long time of sexual experience to guess what is going on, yet if you wanna make me look like an old, senile men just to get away from having to explain why we're you about to fuck my guest in my house, then have it your way. Also, judging from your clothes, you've been outside when I personally told you to rest and shit, so please entertain me — what is it that I'm seeing wrong here?"

Sighing, Nikolas glanced at Alis who had hands over her mouth and gave a slight shake of her head which made him frown. Was she telling him not to do something? If so, what? He only sighed while widening his eyes in a motion that said "What the fuck woman? Speak! I can't read mind!" only for her to shake her head again.

She was seriosly going to lead him either to his grave or to the jail.

"Well, when you say it that way—" he started to answer to his father's question, but Vincent rudely interrupted him.

"And you know, you could get away from her, it's not like I'll leave you alone to do your business after causing such a commotion outside — and even having the audacity to involve me in all of that. So, answers! Now!"

Ah, he knew that he wasn't going to get away that easily.

Letting out another sigh, because there wasn't anything else he could do in that situation, he slowly crawled out of that sofa before sitting on the one across the room. Alis was making him unable to think properly, so he might as well give it a shot and try to get as far as he could from her to make those effect dissappear. You can never know how things worked.

"Good." Vincent added before getting on the armchair that was between the two as Alis moved in a sitting position. She recognized him as the man who brought her here, was he Nikolas' father? They looked alike.

"So, starting with why you left the house — and it's quite laughable that we could've avoided everything had you two stayed indoors and all," He questioned as he took off his gloves and hat.

Nikolas groaned realizing how true that was. He should've thrown her across his shoulders and tied her to his bed the moment she crossed the threshold.

"You see, that's—" Why did he even decide to follow after her? He should've left her alone, she was going to be fine with whomever she decided to spend the nig— ah, it was Snake. Nevermind that statement.

"Yes, Nikolas?"

What was with that impossible order of events?!

"You see, it all started with Alis losing her memories."

A long silence drawled between then for a while, none of the three said anything before Vincent turned to look at Alis who only shrugged before going back to Nikolas who followed her actions.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?"

Both shook their heads at that question making Vincent slouch in his armchair. They were either joking or she was pulling another of her pranks on him, there were no other explanations. She was just fine when they brought her back— no, wait, she was acting like a zombie.

"Alis, if you are pulling a prank on Nikolas, it is about the time you stopped doing so. Things have taken a dangerous turn, and we can only—" Just as Vincent began to talk, Alis decided to ask what was bothering her for a while. High were chances that she was fueled by the alcohol, but she forgot everything about sobbing or almost getting killed by Nikolas.

"Who's he?" she never did hear his name, after all.

"My father and the one responsible for you still being alive," his name, actually — but it's the same shit, "The name's Vincent. Tyller Vincent."

"And what, you're all some secret agents? This isn't your usual Bond shit, be more realistic," she replied before widening his eyes, "Or is it! You're some agents that infiltrated mafia to save the world or stuff? Where do I come in all of that? Am I some super-evil boss whose trust you were supposed to gain or something?"

The more and more she went with that theory, the easier was it to connect the dots together.

"No, unfortunately — but it would've made a perfect sense in any other situation. However, trust me when I say that it's just mafia we're talking about here, runt. And it's more like I'm some super-evil boss, not you."

Vincent could only watch the two with his lips parted wondering what the fuck had happened while he's been away from the house for less than half a day.

"So, what? I'm the secret agent, then?"

"That... Actually does sound believable, you know. We couldn't find anything on your past and all, but you know?"

"What, so I'm like ghost or something? You should've just saw my ID, you know?"

"I did and most of stuff written in there was just empty nonsense."

"Then..."

"Yes?"

"Will you kill me now, then?"

"Stop it, you two!" Vincent decided to interrupt them. They were like two children, amnesia or not, that girl was speaking the same nonsense she was when they met.

"Are you honestly telling me that you don't remember anything from your past?" He was informed as soon as it happened, that Nikolas had left with someone they doubted to be the real boss of Numbers and that that someone was his guest. They were probably asking for confirmation and Vincent knew better to keep his son's back, so he went along with it. If she really had lost her memories, then it would be a huge trouble for them because they couldn't find out the truth. The guy they caught that betrayed them was from the times when Nikolas was just announced the new boss, so Vincent was quite involved with all of it. And that man would say anything just to keep his ass safe.

"Yes, why do I have this injury, by the way? No one told me anything."

"We were making out in the rain, you fell and hit your head. That's it, now next!"

"What? Why was I making out with you!?" she couldn't believe his ears, but neither could Vincent.

One month. One whole month, thirty days they have known each other and just as the sparks between them began to fly, she managed to forget everything. A whole month of patience as he looked from the sidelines, hoping that the girl and his son will hook up and now it all fell in water! He wanted to slam his head from the wall repeatedly and kill Nikolas. It was Nikolas' fault she lost her memories in the first place! That asshole couldn't control his anger, and yes — Vincent knew everything, and made her hit her head. Ah, he wanted to chop off his head and feed it to dogs.

Hailey! That best friend of hers! He stil had her contact info saved in his phone, she will know what to do and how to help them! Yes, he needed to call her tomorrow immediately and help him sort everything out. He isn't going to left everything go in vain! He was going to get grandchildren even if he has to survive being stabbed in his heart.

"Al right, both of you go to sleep. This isn't something we should discuss this late in the night and she's not even sober nor decent looking for interrogation. I had a long day today and I just want to sleep properly and spend the time with my daughter," But now he'll have go work his ass off because of the whole mess those two left behind, "And we don't want to wake her up, so—"

"What is this? Some family meeting and no one invited me? And holly cupcakes, what are you wearing Alis?" It was too late, they woke her up.

"Kaley?" Vincent asked, surprised to see her.

"Yes?"she turned her head at him before looking at those two avoiding each other like a plague.

"What are you doing here?"

"Sacrificing innocent first-borns to Maian god of fertility because this alien creature in my belly demands I feed it in the middle of the night." and with that she turned around before heading towards the kitchen, leaving them all stunned trying to connect the dots on their own.

"Alien..." Vincent started.

"...Creature in her belly?" Nikolas was the first to realize what was going around as he suddenly stood up, his eyes wide as he parted his lips. She was joking, right? She couldn't possibly be—

"Oh, my God!" Vincent followed, "Kaley!" and then he was out, following after her. Just as Nikolas was about to join him, his phone began to ring making him curse. In normal situations, he would've ignored the call and went after Kaley, who was more important. But with what's going on around in last few hours...

"Nikolas speaking," seeing that it was Daniel, he answered.

"It's big trouble, Nik! I'm at your apartment and someone seems to be really pissed off at you, because they trashed every inch of this place!"

And as if his life couldn't get any more hectic than it currently was, at that moment Link called him as well.

"Wait, I got the call on other line," switching the call to Link's, his breath stopped upon hearing the next words from his phone.

"Bad news, boss! Snake had escaped!"

Could he have just a single normal night in his entire fucking life!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 711 59
#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath trying to fight off the feeling he...
500K 13.4K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
2.1M 82.9K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
4.7M 137K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...