Guardian (A TBP Fanfic)

By PIONEERWOMAN

This is a story about a girl who meets her favorite singers in a way unimaginable. The Band Perry are touri... More

Guardian (A TBP Fanfic)
Surprise!
Nashville
AUTHOR NOTE
Sirens
In Between
Gonna Be Ok..?
What!?
AUTHOR NOTE!!
What Now?
Surprise?
Can't Wait!
What's Up Reid?
WHAT!?
Lovin Him Was... Green?
Is It True?
Author Note
After
What Happened?
You Can't Stay Here
AuThoR NoTe
Goin On Tour!
No Way!!!!!
A Girl's Gotta Shop!
Thinking
Secrets
Let's Talk
Confusion
Funny Facts About TBP
Stitches and Stories
Antiques With Kimberly Perry
Big Machine
Fun Facts About My Writing
Tour!
What Now?
The Call
Driving
Surprise!!
Concerts!
Concert Crash!
Scary Times Call For Scary Measures
What Now?
Under The Oklahoma Sky
Back To The Bus And Back To The Show
First Fan On The Bus!
Nashville Interviews!
Gettin Ready For The Show!
Bad News
The Plan
Concert Chills
NO NO NO!
Kidnapped!
Uh Oh
NO!
We Gotta Get Out!
We're Gonna Make It
Final Moments
Epilogue

Blackout

266 11 0
By PIONEERWOMAN

*Grace POV*

I parked my car and got out. It was around 2:30ish. I locked my car and began the long walk to the boutiques.

I passed one and window shopped. It was a more expensive store, so I decided to look around and maybe come back later.

I checked my watch, it was around 2:40 something. I looked all around and passed another store. It was full of overpriced clothes. I sighed.

I walked down the block and saw "Nashville Antiques." I couldn't resist! I began to walk toward it.

I saw someone on the same side as me, she looked awfully familiar but I couldn't place her. It bugged me. She started to cross the street, I stood behind her.

I saw a huge SUV floor it around the corner! It headed straight for the girl! She didn't have time to react. "Watch out!" I yelled, before sprinting and knocking her out of the way.

Seconds later,I felt the car fly into my side and I was no longer on the pavement. There was nothing under me, I felt the shattering glass as I hit the windshield.

I closed my eyes before hitting the ground. All I could think of was that girl and if she was alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1K 20
Amelia was a normal girl. She had always known she was adopted but her parents loved her and that was enough. One day, she comes home to find her hou...
733 32 13
"I'm always going to be right here. No one's going anywhere." Lana Del Rey, How To Disappear. WHERE a blessing disguised as an accident ties the two...
2.7K 74 11
Jacky is just a normal fifteen-year-old girl until she meets Brian, who instantly falls in love with her. The only catch is that Brian is twenty-four...
1.4K 162 31
•Thank you so much for 1.1k on my first fanfic!• Country band and sibling trio The Band Perry is in Denver, Colorado to play a few shows. They play t...