Colby Brock Imagines | REQUES...

By Ellie_Writes143

Enjoy this collection of Colby Brock Imagines!❤ More

#1 | Colby Brock...Jealous?
#2 | Another Girl?
#3 | Just A Bad Dream (Colby)
#4 | Finally More Than Friends
#5 | Detention!
#6 | The Morning After
#7 | Angry Makeup Sex?
#8 | Adventures with Colby
#9 | Texting & Driving
YO IT'S ELLIE!
#10 | Birthday Cake
#11 | Colby's New Girl
#12 | Mickey Ears
#13 | Make You Feel Better
#14 | Meet My Mom
#15 | You Owe Me A Drink
#16 | Scary Movie & Chill
#17 | Under The Table
#18 | That Time Of The Month
#19 | Labels
#20 | Nightmares
GUESS WHAT
#21 | Noises In The Woods (pt. 1)
#22 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.1)
#23 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.2)
#24 | Shooting Star
#25 | 6am
#27 | Call 911 Now (pt.1)
#28 | WYD To Me?
#29 | Cigarette Smoke
#30 | Video Games
#31 | Bad Boy Meets Shy Girl
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
#32 | Brownies With Bae
#33 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.1)
#34 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.2)
#35 | Chill Out
#36 | The Lunch Room
#37 | Airplane Mayhem
#38 | His Ex
#39 | Please Change
#40 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.1)
#41 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.2)
#42 | Stressed Out
#43 | Sunday Candy
#44 | Cramps
GUYS!!!
#45 | Sorry Sam
#46 | Sorry Sam (pt.2)
#47 | Sneaking In (TFIL)
#48 | Hide In The Closet
#49 | Ouija Board (pt. 1)
#50 | Ouija Board (pt.2)
#51 | Peanut Butter & Jealous
#52 | Prank Gone Wrong
#53 | Long Nights
#54 | Life's A Beach
#55 | No Reply
#56 | No Reply (pt.2)
#58 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.2)
#59 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.3)
I'M BACK!
#60 | It's Time
#61 | Kidnapped In NY
#62 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 2)
#63 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 3)
#64 | 18 & Pregnant?
#65 | Guys My Age
#66 | Stargazing
#67 | Gangs & Guns
#68 | Gangs & Guns (pt.2)
Woah I'm Alive?
#69 | Gangs & Guns (pt.3)
#70 | Bet On Me
#71 | Sleepy Sunsets

#57 | The Haunted & The Haunting

10K 248 306
By Ellie_Writes143

Hey! This was requested by needsarealitycheck !

OH and in this imagine the two of you will start out as best friends...read to find out what happens!

{Btw, all of you OG readers, who have been waiting patiently are the absolute best! I have the most amazing readers. I read all of your comments, I really do. You guys are hilarious. 😂 I love y'all!}

Make sure to vote and check out this imagine's song! ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

"JADE! DID YOU BORROW MY LEGGINGS?" My roommate Katrina shouted from her room.

I laughed, remembering that I never gave those back to her. I kind of stole them one night when my leggings were in the wash. Perks of having a roommate with cute clothes.

"YEAH, THEY'RE IN HERE!" I said, loud enough for her to hear me.

She walked over to my room. "Thank God. I thought I left them at the boys' house when I spent the night with Sam."

"Nope, just me." I said, handing them to her.

"Oh, by the way, Colby texted me. He told me to tell you to answer his texts." Kat said, laughing a little.

"What texts? He hasn't.... Oh, my bad." I laughed, checking my phone.

"Better get dressed! That boy has plans." She said, opening my closet.

"Oh God." I shook my head, reading all 13 of his missed texts.

"Is it a daaate?" Kat smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed, starting to text him back.

"Shut up, we're just friends. He's like my brother!" I laughed, rolling my eyes and shrugging my shoulders.

Katrina always claimed he was into me. Hard to believe, though, at least for me. He and I had been really close friends for quite a while now. Ever since Katrina introduced me to the guys, Colby and I hit it off right away, and boom. Instantly partners in crime.

"Yeah. Ookay, fam. If that's what you wanna call it." She grabbed a couple of outfits and laid them out on my bed.  "What's he saying?"

"He's saying that he wants me to come with him to explore this creepy forest in Santa Monica." I scrolled through, to show her the picture he sent to me.  "Look."

"He's crazy. You two are perfect for each other." She nodded, looking at the picture of the haunted woods.  "What did you say?"

I laughed, "Obviously, I said yes."

"Because you like him." She smirked.

"Because it looks fun." I corrected her.

"Well, have fun." She said, using air quotes and wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed as she left my room. I took a good look at the three outfits she placed on my bed, and chose one. I thought about which outfit he'd like more, only to realize he wouldn't really care about what I looked like, anyway. Colby wasn't like that. Besides, it's not like he liked me.

Although, it was weird, lately. The more we hung out, the more I wanted to be around him. The more I craved his company. Hanging out with Colby was never a dull moment. His spontaneity always kept me on my feet. We were always getting ourselves into crazy situations, that normal people wouldn't necessarily want to be in. And honestly, it made sense. We weren't normal. We were Jade and Colby.

As I got ready, my phone buzzed.

From: Colbean🐨

Awesome. I'll pick you up at 9. It's like an hour away. See you then! ✌🏻

At around 7, Colby showed up as promised.

"Alright, so I brought flashlights, and walkie talkies just in case we get lost." He said, pointing at his backpack.

"Lost?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nah, not really. I just thought we'd look cooler." He laughed.

I shook my head, "Lame."

"Hey. I also brought snacks. I know you like those Sour Patch Kids watermelon gummies. Oh, and blankets and sleeping bags, of course."

"Wait, why? It's not like we're-" I stopped, realizing this wouldn't be a normal exploration night.

"Yup. We are." Colby said, smiling way too big, as he tried not to laugh at my reaction.

"You guys are going to die." Kat laughed, heating up some chicken nuggets from earlier.

Colby laughed, "Let's go, before the park gates close."

"Have fun, you two! Don't get caught after curfew, don't get arrested, and don't get killed." Kat opened the door for us, waving.

I grabbed my jean jacket, hugged her goodbye, and left with Colby.

As we drove to Santa Monica, we talked about the terrifying story of the park we were about to explore.

"Yeah, apparently people go missing here all the time. No one knows why, though. They just find some of the bodies eventually."  He explained.

"Imagine walking into those woods, not knowing you'd never come out." I said, sending chills down my spine.

"That could be us tonight." Colby whispered.

I looked at him, fear evident in my eyes. He began to laugh.

"We'll be fine, we'll be fine." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and brushed it off.  "I'm only here for the snacks." I joked.

Once we arrived, we parked a few blocks away from the park to avoid getting the car towed by security. Once we grabbed our things from the trunk, I noticed Colby didn't bring his camera.

"Aren't you gonna vlog?" I asked.

"Nah, I decided to leave my camera at home." He shook his head.

"Oh, how come?" I was surprised. He always vlogged our explorations. 

"Well I figured it would be nice to spend some time without the cameras and the scripts, you know? Just real, genuine reactions." He shrugged as we began to walk to the park gates.

I smiled, loving the idea.

Reaching the gate, I could tell he was just as nervous as I was. He had a tendency to act tough, in order to make me feel safe at times like these. We walked in, realizing the next time we'd see those gates, the sun would be rising.

"I say we explore for a bit, then find somewhere to sleep." Colby said, sticking his hands into his pockets.

"Sounds good to me." I pointed the flashlight at the ground in front of me.

Walking further into the woods, we explored, covering a lot of interesting and eerie spots around the forest. Eventually, we found a bunch of oddly shaped trees. They were perfect for climbing.

"I bet you can't climb all the way to the top of that tree." Colby challenged me.

"Oh really?" I smirked, going over to it.

Quickly, I grabbed onto the branches, climbing up as fast as possible. He quickly joined, trying to beat me.

"Loser." He stuck his tongue out, grabbing a leaf from the branch, and throwing it at me as I made my way up to him. We sat in silence, on a thick branch, watching our feet dangle.

"When did it get so dark?" He broke the silence.

"Probably at the same time it got so cold." I put on my jacket, letting out a small laugh.

"Makes sense." He nodded.  "I'm glad you came with me, by the way."

"Me too. Something about the feeling of possible death just brings me so much comfort." I joked.

"Shut up, it's actually not that bad." He laughed, kicking my foot.

"No, you're right. It's actually not as scary as I thought it'd be." I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder.

Suddenly, we both felt a cold breeze. His bangs flew into his face, causing him to brush them back with his hands. I felt shivers down my back as goosebumps began to show.

"We should find a place to crash." He yawned, pointing his flashlight at the ground below us.

"Yeah, good idea." I began to climb down.

We walked for a while, until finally finding a cave-like area, formed by a bunch of fallen tree trunks. He and I checked our surroundings, set up camp, and got in our sleeping bags.

"Are you good?" He spread a big, quilt-like blanket over us.

"Yeah, I'm good." I nodded. "Can I ask you something kinda dumb?"

He looked at me, a hint of hopefulness in his eyes.  "Do you think you could stay up? I don't know, I think I'd feel more comfortable sleeping here if someone was-"

"Guarding? Watching over you?" He cut me off, sitting up against one of the tree trunks.

"Yeah. It's stupid, I know." I breathed out a small laugh.

"Nah, I get it. Don't worry, close your eyes. I'll protect you." He said.

I'll protect you.

Those three words repeated through my mind, countless times. The way that sentence sounded as it came from his mouth, sounded real. Genuine, like he meant it. And honestly, I believe he did.

A few minutes later, I dozed off, falling into a deep sleep.

The night took its course, until suddenly, I was startled by a strange noise. A bird, perhaps. Almost as if a bird were flapping its wings right above my head. I slowly fluttered my eyes open, turning on my side to check my cellphone.

Reaching for my flashlight, I knew something was wrong.

Colby was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! Vote for a part 2!

Do y'all enjoy these creepy/suspenseful imagines? 🤔 Let me know!

~Ellie✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.7K 29
🤤 Solby 🤤
233K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)
114K 3.5K 45
❚ ༉‧₊ I BELIEVE IN US ➶ in which a girl exploring with her childhood best friends falls in love with one of them. ❝ colby brock x fem! oc ⊹𓂃 ❚ ❪ ©t...
732K 9.3K 66
teehee colbyy